In the Stacks

Story Info
Going to the library just got even more fun.
2.2k words
16.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a lifelong bibliophile, I had always spent a lot of time at the library. But in recent days there'd been something drawing me there besides getting a copy of the latest bestseller.

He was my exact type physically: rail-thin with oversized black glasses perfectly befitting a librarian. I'd come up with any excuse I could to talk to him--asking where books were, going to his line to check out my books, asking about upcoming events. But I couldn't seem to get up the nerve to ask him for what I really wanted: his cock slamming into whichever of my holes it would most please him to take.

After every visit to the library the first thing I did when I came back into my apartment was shed my clothes as quickly as was humanly possible and run to my bed, where my hand was immediately between my legs. I was always soaking-wet before I even started. As I rubbed my clit I always imagined him taking me right there at the library, not caring who might discover us. I came unbelievably hard every single time.

Finally my hand wasn't enough anymore--I needed him for real. I resolved to be brave the next time I went to the library, doing whatever it took to make him want me.

Today was the day. I wanted to dress as sexy as possible to try to get him interested. I put on a low-cut red dress with pretty embroidered flowers on it that I thought looked very hot on me, black thigh-high stockings which I held up with my lacy red garter belt, and bright red glossy red heels. I topped the outfit off with deep red lipstick--I wanted him to look at my lips and think about how good they'd look wrapped around his cock. I didn't wear a bra or panties.

On the bus ride to the library I felt overwhelmed with both horniness and nervousness. I wanted him so much and I would be devastated if this didn't work. I didn't have too much experience coming on to guys and I wasn't sure if I'd do a good job or not. But I was still so desperately turned on, just with the idea that he'd say yes.

I arrived at the stop for the library and got off the bus. I took a deep breath, and then I stepped through the doors.

I had to spend some time looking around before I found him and for a terrible moment I was afraid that he might not be working today. But there he was, standing on a stepladder to shelve some books. To my relief, no one else was nearby, which meant I could say whatever I wanted without having to worry about being overheard.

He looked terribly sexy today. He was wearing a white button-down shirt, a red sweatervest (call me odd, but I've always thought sweatervests are sexy), and tight black jeans that clung to his bony legs perfectly. His back was to me when I found him and I was almost exactly at the level with his beautiful ass, and it was all I could do to not just start stroking it.

"Hi," I said, realizing I sounded nervous. I summoned all my strength to try to make myself sound more confident, thinking my chances would be better if I did.

He turned to look down at me. "Something I can help you with?" he asked.

I suddenly realized that, in all my careful preparation, I hadn't thought of what I'd actually say to him when the time came. "Please put your cock in me! I need it!" was what I wanted to say, but I couldn't actually say that, could I?

I jumped to the first thing I thought of. "I was wondering if you could...tell me where the books about BDSM are," I said. "I'm trying to educate myself about that topic. I was hoping you could...help me." As pickup lines go I'll admit it wasn't the best, but it was all I could think of.

He smiled at me. "Nonfiction BDSM books are in 306.775. There's also quite a bit of erotica mixed in with the regular fiction--you can find out where with the card catalog." It caught my attention that he immediately knew where the books were. Did that mean he was kinky too?

"Anything else?" he asked. Was he really not taking my hint?

"Well, like I said, I'm trying to educate myself about this topic. In any way possible," I said.

"I see," he said. There was a terrible pause. I was holding my breath, wondering what he was going to say next.

"I bet it would help with your research if I ordered you to drop to your knees and started fucking your mouth like the slut you're dressed and sounding like," he said. "It would, wouldn't it?" It didn't really sound like a question, as if he already knew what I was going to say.

"Yes! Yes, that would help very much!" I exclaimed. I felt hot all over, and my pussy was throbbing like mad.

He got off the stepladder and took a quick look up and down the aisle. There still wasn't anyone else around. I was nervous about the idea of doing it right here even though I'd fantasized about it, but he knew the library better than I did, and I assumed he knew that this was a part of the library people didn't come into too often.

He looked me up and down. "Quite the outfit," he said. "Makes you look very slutty." Then, with no warning, his hand was suddenly under my dress. "You're not wearing any panties?" he asked. "My, you're even sluttier than I thought."

He began to finger me. I couldn't believe how good it felt, so much better than doing it to myself.

I started moaning--I always moaned a lot when my pussy was touched. He clapped his other hand over my mouth. "Don't forget slut, we're in a library," he said. "You do know you need to be quiet in a library, don't you?" I did my best to stop moaning so much after that, but it was hard when his hand felt so good on me.

I expected him to keep going until I came and I couldn't wait for that intense pleasure, but well before I was ready to cum he stopped. "But I haven't cum yet!" I protested.

"Well that's just too fucking bad, isn't it?" he said.

"But I'm so horny! You have to let me cum."

"I don't have to do anything, bitch," he said. "Be grateful that I let you have as much pleasure as I did."

"Thank you--thank you for letting me have so much pleasure," I said, resigned to the fact that this was how it was going to be. It had felt so good being fingered by him for even just those few minutes, I was just so desperate for more.

"Now. On your knees," he ordered. I immediately dropped to them. It felt so good to be commanded by him like that. I felt as if he had so much power over me in that moment and I loved it. I felt ready to do just about anything if he just ordered me to.

He unzipped those oh-so-tight jeans and lowered them and his boxers to the floor. He wasn't hard yet, so he wrapped his left hand around his cock and began stroking himself. I wished he'd let me do it for him, but, remembering how he'd just stopped fingering me before I came, I figured maybe he knew I wanted that and wasn't letting me touch him yet just to torment me. Well, it was definitely working, especially with how sexy his long fingers looked wrapped around his cock, but I didn't protest this time--it was clear now that he was going to do what he wanted to do and it didn't do any good to try to influence him.

He was hard now, and I could see now how big he was, I would guess something like 7 1/2", well bigger than any other guy I'd ever been with. I was also happy to see that, while he was long, he wasn't ridiculously thick, which would've made it impossible to deepthroat him.

He stopped jerking off. I was so desperate to have him in my mouth and I hoped so much that he wasn't going to make me wait, so it was to my great relief when a moment later he said, "I think you know what to do, slut." Did I ever!

I took him into my mouth as deeply as I could and was ecstatic to see that I could get him all the way in without gagging. I've had a fair amount of deepthroating practice, but since he was bigger than any other guy I'd been with I hadn't been sure if I'd be able to manage it. I love deepthroating--something about having a cock all the way down my throat makes me feel wonderfully submissive. Deepthroating him felt better than it had ever felt before because he was bigger.

After a minute of that I started licking slowly down his entire length, from the head to his balls. I licked his balls for a minute when I reached them. I love touching and licking guy's balls, but a lot of guys are too sensitive there to be able to handle much stimulation, so I was excited when he didn't push me away but let me keep licking him for as long as I wanted to.

I started deepthroating him again--it just felt too good to stay away from it for long.

"You're good at this," he said. "I've never been with a girl who could take all of me so easily before. It feels amazing." I was ecstatic to hear how much I was pleasing him--good as it felt for me, what really mattered to me was how good I was making him feel.

"You know what would make it feel even better?" he asked. I was about to take his cock out of my mouth so I could ask him what, but before I got the chance, his hands were gripping the back of my head, so firmly that I wouldn't have been able to move even if I'd wanted to, and he was slamming his cock down my throat hard. Fuck fuck fuck!

This was exactly how I'd always fantasized about wanting a blowjob to be, but it had never happened before. The guys I'd gone down on before had always just laid there limply, letting me do all the work. They'd never taken control of me like this, and I'd always fiercely craved it.

But all my fantasies hadn't prepared me for what it was actually going to feel like. I'd never felt so submissive in my entire life. I felt so used, so wonderfully used.

"Just a hole for me to fill with my cock, aren't you, slut?" he asked. "Just a fuckhole to give me pleasure." That was exactly what I felt like--nothing but a fuckhole, and oh, I loved it more than I ever would've thought possible.

He let go of my head for a minute so I can breathe. After a minute gulping down much-needed air, I told him, "This feels so good! Fuck! I love having you fuck my mouth!"

"You were doing a good job sucking me on your own, but that wasn't good enough," he said. "I should be the one in control."

"I'm so glad you are now!" I exclaimed.

A moment later he was in my mouth again. My pussy was so wet by now that I could feel it spilling over onto my legs. It occurred to me that even though I was soaking-wet I didn't care anymore about being touched--I knew it was so much better to be giving him pleasure. That was all that really mattered now.

I couldn't believe how full my throat felt each time he slammed into it. It was incredible. He was doing it so hard that it was painful, but I didn't even care.

"This is what sluts like you are made for," he said. "Giving men pleasure. This is your entire purpose in life. It's so good that you're here so I can show that to you." I never would've believed it before if someone had told me that, but right then, it felt absolutely true.

"And I can tell that that's all you want to do," he said. "I can tell what a dirty cockslut you are--coming in here out of nowhere, practically begging me to fuck you." I didn't feel in too much of a position to argue with him--after all, wasn't that exactly what had happened?

"I'm about to be ready to cum, slut," he said. "You better swallow every goddamn drop."

Just a moment later he was holding my head still and shooting his load into my mouth. As submissive as I'd felt having him fuck my mouth, having him cum in me increased my feelings of submission tenfold. As ordered, I swallowed every drop.

"Well," he said, putting his pants back on, "I hope this helped with your research."

"It certainly did," I replied.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Craving For Control She gives him temporary control of her orgasms.in BDSM
Another Day of Denial Laura Begs to Cum.in BDSM
Naughty Girl Candi Flash erotica about mind control and orgasm denial.in Mind Control
Draught of Denial She put something in her drink. But not to take advantage...in BDSM
Brink He uses her for his pleasure then denies hers.in BDSM
More Stories