In the Stacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jingle of the bell over the door echoed in her mind nearly as much as the snaps of the rattan cane. She waited a few moments to watch him lurch past her storefront and then quickly slithered to the door, locking it, pulling the shades, and turned off the open sign. Her heart was beating.

The last thing in the world she wanted to do was deal with this bastard again. Perhaps a closed-circuit camera would be in order. That or a good beating.

Friday, the store was busy in the morning, with a covey of little old ladies, each bearing a cornucopia of books. It got busier as mid and later morning drug on, and Penny came in about twelve-fifteen. She saw the business, swamped, and took some initiative.

"Let me give you a hand," she said, and cleared off a table of books that were ready to be stocked. Marilyn was never happier to have help. Penny had the process pretty much down, quickly sorting books she felt Marilyn would and would not buy. Marilyn was able to process things much faster, and during that time Penny quickly figured out the cash register and took in money. The register space was very small, and the two women bumped into each other continually, rubbing behinds, hips and once, breasts.

At two o'clock, the mob faded, and Marilyn took a deep sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Penny. I would have had them lined out the door still were it not for you."

"No problem. I was happy to help." She replied, her perennially upbeat face shining brightly.

"Let me buy lunch," Marilyn said.

"I won't turn that down," Penny replied.

Marilyn pulled a twenty out of the till and asked her to run next door. Penny eyed her curiously.

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?" Marilyn looked at her confusedly.

Henry was in a car accident last night. Drunk as a skunk. Wrapped himself around a phone poll.

Marilyn's face and heart fell.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were close."

"Is he..." Marilyn started.

"Oh, no. Airbag and safety belt saved his butt, just no one to open the restaurant this morning."

Marilyn sighed a deep sigh of relief.

Penny eyed her.

"Is there something between the two of you?" She asked.

Marilyn thought it an odd question but answered anyway, "no. In fact we got into a bit of a spat last night."

Penny eyed her and responded, "Oh."

"Look, I'm tired, I've had a busy morning, and this is a bit of a shock. Why don't I close early, and you can come over. We'll have Chinese delivered in."

Penny's smile was warm, "Hey I'm good with that plan."

In an hour, the two of them were dipping chopsticks into spicy chicken with hot fried rice and deep fried shrimp. Marilyn had made them both a stiff drink and they were giggling like schoolchildren.

"So like, you know authors that were in that Cat Palifa book?" She asked.

"I know one of them. She's a wicked old girl who has a thing for spanking." Marilyn cackled, knowing she was referring to herself.

"Wow," Penny said.

"Why? Did you like it?" She asked a little too eagerly.

The alcohol had gone right to Penny's head and she flushed with an affirmative.

"Uh, yeah. It was interesting," Penny said.

Marilyn's predatory instincts, already titillated by the encounter with Henry last night kicked into overdrive. She asked innocently, "what parts about it did you like?"

Penny flushed even redder, "well, uh, the bare butted spanking was pretty cool."

Marilyn let a corner of her mouth rise.

"I have to say, that's something I've always been fond of," Marilyn admitted.

"Um, can I ask you a question?" Penny inquired.

"I can't stop you from asking."

"In that story, the woman doing the spanking, she looks like you, and she carries a rattan cane. You wrote that story, didn't you?"

Marilyn smiled and replied, "Guilty as charged."

"So you like spanking people?" Penny said. Her breath was quickening.

"I enjoy it immensely. I like the feel of a hot red butt in my hand, the squirm. Why do you ask, Penny? Do you like being spanked?"

"I don't know. I've never been spanked," Penny said.

There was a silence and Marilyn made them both another drink, and invited Penny to the couch to sit. Marilyn pulled a big notebook out and laid it in front of them on the coffee table. In it was a copy of every story she had ever written.

Penny was able to get through the third one before she was squirming. She was wet, hot, and panting. The third drink was in her system, and Marilyn was ready to reel her in.

"Would you like to be spanked, Penny?" She asked, softly tracing the side of her face.

Penny's face was a mask of embarrassment, flush with shame, need and desired.

"Yes." She replied.

"Yes what?" Marilyn.

Penny looked confused and then realized, "yes ma'am."

Marilyn sat back in the couch and turned her palm up, tapping against a thigh.

Penny took a deep breath and lay on her, with Marilyn guiding her. Marilyn pulled up her skirt to reveal a thong. She hissed in Penny's ear.

"My what a naughty girl. No slip. Just these thin little excuses for panties. This will not do. My girls are good girls who wear proper underwear. This is unacceptable; do you understand me, young lady?" She said, in her terse, mommy like tone.

Penny bleated, "Yes ma'am."

"I don't think you do. I think I need to give you a reminder that you need to be treating your body with respect. Yes, I do." She pulled at the thong, bringing it down. She could fell the younger woman's sex, hot and moist on her lap.

Her hand pulled back with a short, smart spank, the palm cupped slightly to make the noise and shock greater.

Penny gasped.

The hand came again, with a series of small short strokes making Penny squirm, and writhe. Marilyn felt her own wetness come and as she did, Penny's ass quivered more and more with pink handprints on her pale butt.

She noticed Penny was crying ever so slightly and then leaned over, "will my little girl continue to be a slut and wear these horrible things?"

"No, no ma'am."

"You're wet my little slut."

Penny nodded.

Marilyn softly probed her sex with two fingers; Penny's slit was incredibly tight despite the volume of lubrication.

"Does this feel good, my little one?" Marilyn asked.

"Y-Yes ma'am. Oh, god, oh yes," she moaned.

"Does my girl like her spanking?" Marilyn inquired.

"Yes ma'am. I've never been this hot, ever!" Penny squeaked.

"Flip over, my little pussy." Marilyn demanded.

Penny squirmed over and Marilyn grabbed her hair, pulling her in. She kissed Penny deeply her tongue invading the younger woman's mouth with a hungry, eager desire. Penny squirmed even more as three fingers dilated her tightness, and Marilyn's thumb rubbed her clit in small, tight circles.

"Oh, oh, oh ma'am," she squirmed as she broke free of the kiss.

Marilyn leaned over and bit into Penny's throat, sucking at the base hungrily marking her girl, chewing her. The pain was intense, and Penny writhed, screaming into Marilyn's ear. Her vagina clenched against the fingers, literally sucking them in hungrily as she climaxed.

Marilyn released her bite, and Penny fell back upon the couch.

Penny was dazed, but Marilyn kept her attention by slowly licking Penny's cum off her fingers.

"From now on, when you are done working with the law firm, you will come to the bookstore and work for me in the afternoon. After all," she said, "we aspiring writers have to stick together."

"Yes ma'am," Penny said with a smile, her forehead drenched with sweat. She hesitated then spoke boldly, "I don't know how, but I want to try to make you feel good."Marilyn pulled her up tightly and rocked her in her arms, "Don't you worry, girl. We'll get to that, in due time."

Penny kissed her softly, on the lips and the two of them talked quietly, cuddling for a very long time.

12