In the Stacks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whisky?" Penny interjected, making a face. "Tastes like paint thinner on ice."

"It's an old woman drink. Sometimes you just need to be able to let go."

Penny tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow.

"Then again, when you're seventy, I suppose a couple of shots of whisky doesn't compare with going out with some young stud to a club or whatever it is you did," Marilyn said.

"Wine coolers," Penny said. "Sometimes I'd go out to the local pub by the collage, but Fridays and Saturdays were just full of people, crammed to the gills. I liked to get a couple of books from the library on Thursdays, and a four-pack of wine coolers. I'd peel my clothes, or even on some nights, dress up, just for myself."

Penny turned pink in her reminiscing.

"Really?" Marilyn said. Softly her lips dipped softly and kissed her on the temple, "what would you dress in?"

Penny blushed even greater, "well, I have this little pink satin nightie that I was pretty fond of. It was cool, and smooth. I'd put it on, and slide around under the covers, and read my books."

"I bet you'd touch yourself, too, wouldn't you? Hm?" Marilyn whispered again, this time a tongue softly stroking the side of her ear.

Penny quivered and nodded, "oh, yes. I would just lie there, and let my fingers wander. Up, and down. I like to stretch my legs out, when I touch myself. Just me and my imagination, there in the candlelight."

Marilyn's hands softly reached down further and gently rubbed at Penny's hands, and Penny turned. Their lips met in the tenderest of kisses, with only the tiniest feathering of tongue. Marilyn made a soft purring sound as Penny's mouth became hungrier, chewing softly on the older woman's lower lip.

Hands started to roam each other's bodies. Both being women, the bodies were familiar, but it was still a wonderful sensation to be able to touch someone else. Penny's young, eager lips trailed down Marilyn's neck, to the other side, and Marilyn gritted her teeth as another mark formed. She made no effort to stop Penny.

"That'll cost you another hanging, young lady," she said in a soft, non-threatening tone.

Penny smiled.

"That turned you on, didn't it?" Marilyn said. Her hands were now reaching to Penny's flat, sculpted abdomen.

"Oh yes," Penny said.

"When they get a dungeon made, I'm going to hang you up in front of all of them, and show off my little Penny. I want them to see my possession."

Penny flushed, and softly she reached back behind Marilyn and unzipped the top of her dress.

"Marilyn," Penny said. "You're beautiful to me. I... I love you."

Marilyn reached out with a soft grip, and guided Penny's chin.

She tenderly pulled the girl forward, until their eyes met.

"Penny," she replied, "I love you too. I don't know how it happened, but in the last few days, my life has been flipped upside-down. The only center point in it has been you. To me, that is what love is about, being there for someone. That won't stop me from loving Thomas, and I will not allow him to stop me from loving you."

Both women started to cry, and then both felt a little embarrassed, their emotions pouring out to one another like two tributaries forming to create one great river.

Their kissing became feverish, tongues exploring each other's mouths, lips sucking hungrily. Penny reared up at a moment, softly helped Marilyn slip out of the dress, and then peeled off the camisole. Reverently, she completely undressed Marilyn and neatly folded her clothing on the chair. Her hungry mouth took a hard, thick nipple and sucked it softly. She could feel the arousal of Marilyn with her hand, and gently stroked the delicate membranes of her sex.

Marilyn closed her eyes and felt the younger woman's hungry mouth, and eager fingers work her body with skill that belied her innocence. Softly her legs rocked back and forth against the hands, and she felt her wetness flow freely. Penny moved her head, leaving a trail of kisses, nuzzling down to the ivory public hair. A quick flick of her tongue found the older woman's clit, and softly she played at this nub.

Marilyn moaned lewdly, her legs rising softly, and Penny felt the warmth of the older woman's thighs press against her flesh. Her tongue was long, and lapped with teasing, flicking stroked. She only stopped when she felt Marilyn's hand on her hair, slowing her down, and then drawing her back up. They kissed, and Penny rubbed her face into the other woman's lips. Marilyn pulled at Penny's clothes.

Penny stood and softly gyrated ever so gently, slowly peeling off clothing, standing first in a bra and skirt, then just her undergarments. Finally, she peeled down just to her panties, one of those small little thongs that Marilyn just did not get.

Marilyn gestured and Penny draped herself on the older woman, her old hands flipping the thong off with a single, almost obnoxious gesture. Both women hungrily lapped at the soft folds of the pubic mons, highly aroused. Marilyn slipped a few fingers into Penny's incredibly wet tightness, and once her hands got slick, moved the attentions from her mouth to Penny's tart ass.

The young girl gasped, as first, the warm wetness of the tongue slipped into her nether hole, and as she offered no protestations then felt the firm bony fingers of Marilyn's digits stretching her tight. She gasped, and then her mouth sucked harder onto Marilyn's clit, as the older woman's face returned to her now incredibly wet slit.

Penny's fingers teased Marilyn's snatch in a long, drawn out, teasing manner. She could feel the build of her own climax, and the grind of Marilyn's thick, muscular folds drawing her hand into her, deeper and deeper. Both women flicked each other's clits madly and they grunted, working in a feverish way, desiring nothing more than to please the other. In a rarity they climaxed together, each face becoming a gooey mess of the other's thick female honey.

After some rest, they eventually drifted to the bedroom, to softly fall asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

At two o'clock in the morning, in the Vista Rose Nursing home, Trinity had just finished lunch and met with her hall partner, Esmeralda. Esmeralda was a squat woman who spoke little English, but Trinity was fluent enough in Spanish to be able to deliver comedy licks to her. Esmeralda was much shorter than Trinity, and were referred to by the rest of their co-workers as long round, and short round.

They started at one end of their hall, with a pair of older women in it. Carefully they crept into the room, turning on only as few lights as possible. After washing their hands, they donned purple Nitrate gloves, gently checking each of the older women for any sign of incontinence, both urinary and fecal. Satisfied there was none, they repeated the process, slowly, carefully working their way up the hall.

Due to a shortage of floor nurses, Violet had charge of two halls, including this one. After they came out of one of the corner rooms, Violet was there with a clipboard.

"Can I get you to take these vitals?" She asked.

"I'm on it," Trinity said. She had a spynometer in her lab coat, as well as a stethoscope, and a tympanic thermometer. When they were at work, they were all business, and worked tightly as in hand in glove.

The three of them heard a crash from one of the rooms, and then the long, drawn out sound of a respiration machine, with its high-pitched whine. They looked at each other for a moment, and then realized, the only person on this wing to have a respirator was Thomas Marshall.

Violet swung the door open, and flicked on the light.

Thomas's back was arching in air, as he seized, his mutilated, scarred body dancing as if a powerful electrical current went through it. His tracheal tube nearly pulled out, his only hand flailed, slamming it into anything and everything that it could hit. The gastric feeding tube spewed a horrible smelling syrupy chocolate mess everywhere, and after the sheet fell off, they could see his ostomey bag was full, nearly to the point of bursting.

His only eye was open, yet dilated, he was grunting and rasping as his body became starved for oxygen.

The three women moved as a team, trying to calm the injured man, yet, the most they could do is ride the seizure, moving things away from the tender tissues of his body. They heard long unused bones crack and then, the repertory tube finally snapped away, a string of mucus following it.

His body seized over, and over, until it shuddered one last time and came to rest.

Violet moved like lightening, and started barking numbers out:

"Seizure at oh-two-two-three, lasting forty five minutes. Tracheal and Gastro tubes pulled, pulse is... Pulse is..."

She looked at Trinity.

Trinity's eyes got wide, and wrapped the oversized blood pressure cuff around one of the stumps of his legs. She took the reading twice, and then looked at Violet, shaking her head.

"Go get me the nurse on three; we've got to call him," Violet said, "preliminary time of death at oh-two-two-four."

12