In The Still Of The Night

Story Info
He seduces daughter's best friend.
2k words
4.36
190.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Officer, this won't happen again," Jack promised as he glared at Melissa and Becky who were standing sheepishly in the corner.

"I know they're only a couple months shy of twenty-one but they still shouldn't be drinking and they definitely shouldn't be walking around drunk at night. Anything could have happened to them," the police officer warned.

"I know Officer. Thank you. I'll make sure they get home safe."

They drove home in silence as Jack stared at the road and the girls sat in the back seat looking ashamed. By the time they returned to the house it was gone 3am and he ordered Becky and Melissa into the kitchen.

"I can't fucking believe you two!" Jack said.

"I'm sorry Dad," Melissa replied pitifully, staring at the kitchen floor.

"Yeah sorry Mr Chambers," Becky echoed.

"What were you thinking walking around downtown Boston by yourselves at 1am?"

"We got kicked out of the club we were at and had no where else to go Dad..." Melissa said feebly.

"You're not twenty-one for another three months Lis! You shouldn't even be in a fucking club! And I don't even wanna know why you were kicked out of it!"

"Sorry," they said in unison.

"I give up Lis! You're in college now! If you don't know by now that you shouldn't be getting thrown out of clubs and getting arrested I can't tell you," he sighed as he paced around the kitchen.

"Do what the fuck you like! I don't care anymore; you're an adult. You don't live here anymore so while you're at college you can do whatever you want. Just don't call me to bail you out next time you get your ass arrested!" Jack snapped before storming upstairs.

When he had calmed down and the girls were in bed, Jack ventured back downstairs to get a glass of water when he heard whispering coming from the living room. He peered through the open door to see the sofa bed extended with his daughter and her best friend sitting on top of it.

"Sssh! We're in enough trouble with my Dad," Melissa giggled.

"Come on Lis...just a quick goodnight kiss," Becky teased as she leaned over and kissed her friend softly on the lips.

Jack watched in disbelief as his daughter and her best friend kissed passionately, his blue eyes widening as they explored each other's bodies with their hands. He guessed that this wasn't the first time they had done this and his cock twitched when his daughter pulled up her friend's nightshirt and began caressing her small breasts.

Jack's mouth watered as he stared at Becky's young body for the first time. He had fantasised about her so many times before but as he studied her perfect breasts, it took all his strength not to go into the living room and jerk off all over them.

Hearing Becky's soft moans, he closed his eyes and imagined what his cum would look like dripping off her tiny nipples and he silently begged his daughter to go to bed so that he could find out.

"Suck 'em," Becky whispered, breaking their kiss and interrupting Jack's thoughts.

His eyes flew open and his cock stiffened as his daughter brought her mouth down and began skilfully licking them, making Becky's tits glisten with her saliva. He watched Melissa's tongue run a trail between her pert breasts before moving across to slowly circle her baby pink nipple.

Jack had no idea that his daughter was interested in women and he wondered if sharing a dorm with Becky had led her astray. After all, she'd always dated boys and he had never caught her doing anything like this before.

But then he thought back to all those slumber parties Melissa had as a teenager, he wondered whether she was in the basement getting her pussy licked while he was asleep upstairs. All those times he thought she was just watching Dirty Dancing with her friends; she could have been doing this...

Closing his eyes, Jack thought about all the teenaged girls Melissa used to invite over. Watching them walk around in their nightdresses made his dick so hard and he would lie in bed at night listening to them giggle, hoping that one of them would come into his bedroom when Melissa was asleep.

Little did he know that they were the giggles of young girls exploring each other's bodies and experiencing their first orgasms. If he had gone down into the basement, we would have been confronted with a scene similar to the one he was witnessing now and he would have realised that his daughter's friends weren't as innocent as he thought.

If Jack knew that, maybe he wouldn't have felt so guilty about trying to sneak looks at them when they were in the shower or jerking off as he imagined them in their school uniform, riding his cock.

Opening his eyes again, he gazed at the friends who were still playing on the sofa bed. He knew that Melissa was no stranger to this as she sucked on Becky's tits like the girls in the videos he had hidden under his bed.

As if reading Jack's mind, Becky pulled Melissa's long blonde hair out of the way so that he could get a better view and he smiled as he spied his daughter's pink lipstick smeared around her nipples. Becky sighed as her best friend continued to expertly suck her tits, both of them blissfully unaware that they were being watched.

"Oh baby, that's it. You know what I like," Becky moaned as Melissa's hand slipped between her legs.

Jack licked his lips as his daughter lifted Becky's T-shirt to reveal her well-trimmed pussy and he tried not to make a sound as she spread her legs for Melissa. He stood there in stunned silence as she began fingering Becky furiously and he could tell that they were both trying to suppress their moans of pleasure.

Allowing his hand to slip beneath his tartan boxer shorts, Jack began stroking his stiff cock as he watched his daughter and her best friend intently. He could feel his balls tighten as he watched Becky's cunt swallow Melissa's slender fingers and he closed his eyes and imagined that it was his cock sliding in and out of it.

"If we hadn't been doing this in that club we wouldn't have been thrown out!" Melissa giggled which sent Jack over the edge.

He swallowed his groans as he came all over his hand at the thought of Becky and his daughter playing on the dance floor of a club. Moving forward to get a better look, the floorboard creaked loudly under his foot and the friends sprung apart.

"What was that?" Melissa gasped.

"I don't know..."

"What if it was my Dad?"

"Quick go to your room," Becky whispered as she turned off the lamp and dove under the blanket.

Jack hid in the kitchen as Melissa, crept up the stairs, grateful that he would be left alone with Becky. When he heard her bedroom door shut he slipped out of the shadows and opened the living room door.

Becky was on her side with her back to him and as he turned the lamp back on she pretended to be asleep. Jack stood over her for a moment before climbing under the blanket behind her. She didn't flinch and he smiled to himself as he allowed his hand to slip over her hip and under her T-shirt.

"Mr Chambers," she sighed as he began caressing her young tits.

"Just finishing what my daughter started," he whispered in her ear as he rolled her tiny nipple between his fingers.

Becky didn't stop him and instead began moaning gently in much the same way she had when his daughter touched her. Her tits were small and soft and he could fit each one easily in the palm of his hand. Her puffy nipples were like two little raspberries and touching them made his cock throb again.

"Let's get this off," he whispered, pulling her LAU T-shirt over her head so that she was completely naked.

He reached around and grabbed her soft tits with both hands, cupping them and pulling her closer to him as she began slowly rubbing her ass against his cum-soaked boxer shorts, telling him that she wanted it to.

Jack slowly moved his right hand over Becky's flat stomach and between her legs, forcing her to sigh loudly.

"Oh yeah...that's what I want," he whispered in her ear as his finger found her clit.

Her pussy was warm and welcoming and he could see why his daughter enjoyed playing with it so much.

"Oh Mr Chambers..." she encouraged as he rubbed his stiffening cock against her ass.

"Is this what Lis does to you?"

"Yeah...I love it..."

"I bet you do. Do you like fucking my baby girl?"

"Oh God yeah. When are you gonna stick that in me?" she begged, rubbing her ass against his cock as he continued to tease her pussy with his thick fingers.

Deciding to give her what she wanted, Jack pulled down his boxer shorts to free his now rock hard cock.

"Come on...stick it in me..." she whispered as he began running the head of his cock between her firm ass cheeks.

"That's it. Fucking beg for it."

"I want it so bad. Fuck me please."

"Is this what you want huh?" he whispered in her ear as he inched his hard cock into her begging pussy. Becky groaned loudly as her tight hole stretched to accommodate him and Jack almost came as he felt her spasming around him.

Her cunt was so much tighter than he had ever imagined and it told him that she wasn't as experienced as he had thought. He didn't doubt that Becky had had her share of women sucking on those pretty little tits of hers but he could tell that she'd never had such a big cock in her.

As Jack thought about all those inexperienced spotty college boys pawing all over her, he wasn't surprised that she preferred pussy.

With his left hand on her breasts and his right hand between her legs, he began fucking her. Slowly at first but increasing speed as she began rocking her hips in rhythm with his, matching him thrust for thrust.

The old sofa bed creaked loudly beneath them, threatening to collapse as they tried to suppress their moans of pleasure so that Melissa wouldn't hear them.

"I'm nearly there...please...don't stop..." she begged as Jack fucked her hard and deep, his balls slapping loudly against her young ass.

"I knew as soon as you walked into this fucking house you wanted it..."

"I did...give it to me...fuck me with your big cock..."

"Beg me to cum in you...beg..." he demanded as he thrust harder.

"Oh please! Fuck me! Make me cum like your daughter does!"

"That's it baby...cum for me..."

"I'm there! Yes! Fuck yes!" she cried out as she came all over his hard cock.

"Shut up or you'll wake Melissa," he said, covering her mouth not wanting his daughter to come down and find him fucking her best friend.

On the verge of his orgasm, Jack withdrew suddenly, pushing Becky on to her back as he began stroking his cock quickly, the head aimed at her chest.

"Oh God..." she gasped as his cock erupted over her neck and chin. Jack sighed as he stroked his cock with his hand, the second and third wads landing across her breasts and dripping off her hard nipples and onto her stomach.

With their eyes locked, Becky brought her hands up and began rubbing his orgasm into her tiny tits. Jack licked his lips as he watched her slender fingers circle her pink nipples and he sighed with satisfaction as her breasts glistened with his cum.

"Clean me up," he whispered, kneeling by Becky's face and pressing the head of his soft cock against her lips. With her left hand still moving easily over her slick tits, she fingered herself with the right one as she sucked and licked his cock clean.

When she had finished, Jack reluctantly pulled his cock out of her young mouth with a smile, knowing that he had just given Becky the one thing his daughter couldn't...