In The Still Of The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she reached forward her hand reaching towards the creatures, her mind was telling her to run, but she knew if it wanted her dead then she was powerless to stop it from doing so, her hand touched the soft fur upon the creatures hand and she felt the powerful grasp it possessed as it gently closed it's hand around hers urging her to come forward.

She felt almost powerless to resist, but she felt it was her will was making herself do as such; he was not forcing her, she seemed to be forcing herself, when she was close enough to almost taste the creatures breath, she felt it's powerful arms wrap around her, and then her stomach lurched as she felt herself being lifted from the floor as the creature leap upwards and she felt them land softly on the rooftop of another roof, before she could catch her breath they were leaping again to the next rooftop and then another, she closed her eyes as the buildings passed her as in the creatures arms they leapt from building to building until she finally felt solid ground beneath her and she opened her eyes and looked across the roof at the London skyline, she recognised the giant wheel shaped form of the London eye and the river.

She turned to look and stared at the creature, she felt the fear vanishing as she looked at the fearsome creature 'what are you, What was he,' she blurted out the questions quickly as he looked at her, she felt the wind shift above her and the another flicker of lightning could be seen in the distance and then the rumble of distant thunder.

His arm reached for her and his hand reached out to her again, this time she did not move nor did she feel any fear, his hand touched her face and she saw his eyes close.

her mind filled with images, she shook suddenly her hand grabbing his as she could see a multitude of images flash in her mind, she tried to make sense of them, she saw a group of creatures like the one that had saved her, they moved across an open grassland, she could not tell when it was or even where it was, the image changed again, this time more creatures around fires, a pack of them, no a tribe of them.

She stifled a scream as her mind filled with images of creatures like the one that had tried to kill her in the alley, the creatures moved into the image of the tribe and she recoiled in horror gripping his hand tighter as her mind filled with images of death and saw the dead wolf creatures image after image filled her mind and she could feel their pain and she suddenly knew as Jack had said this creature was the last of his kind.

The images of death faded from her mind and she suddenly could feel the energy of life and saw a woman lying on a blanket she screamed in pain, but not the pain you experienced through the horror of death, but the pain of child birth, she relaxed and the image filled her mind further and she saw another white furred wolf creature holding her hand the woman's hand.

Her mind cleared and she could see his face before hers, she felt rain beginning to pour down on her head, she looked up and the skies were opening up and she saw a flash of lightning overhead as more rain fell.

She looked back at him and now where before their was a massive animal, she now saw the face of what appeared to be a young man, his eyes were a deep purple in colour as the wolf creatures were before, she examined his face but could not determine his age, her mind began to make sense of the images she had seen, the creatures, the images of death and the woman giving birth, a chosen one, she was a chosen one.

The rain poured down harder on both of them now, it was making her blouse stick to her skin, she saw this new form was wearing nothing, she did not feel any embarrassment at this, so much had changed tonight, she turned her head and kissed his hand, the chosen one, these words echoed through her head.

Her lips kissed along his wrist, his hand brushing her face, she moved into his arms and they wrapped around her like a long lost lovers embrace, she crushed herself against him and pressed her lips against his, her tongue brushed against his and she felt an almost electric sensation as they kissed, the rain began to fall harder on her but she did not care.

Her hands ran along his back, her touch made him wince slightly as she touched his open wounds, she tried to move away in embarrassment, but he held her close his mouth still pressed against hers.

She pulled her soaked blouse from her body and let it fall to the floor, she pressed her now erect nipples against his hard body and gripped his face with both her hands, her mouth greedily kissing him and her tongue tasting his tongue, she felt his hands run up her back, powerful hands caressing her up and down.

She pressed herself against him and she could feel his groin stirring in heat and she knew this was the wildest thing she had ever done and she did not care, she slowly raised one leg and wrapped it around his body, she felt completely safe with him and knew he would not let her fall.

His hands moved to her behind and he gripped it lifting her from the ground as her other leg wrapped around his waist and she was now completely in his power.

Her arms went to his neck and held on to it as she broke the kiss and leaned away from him, another flash of lightning illuminated them on the roof top, she gripped his neck tighter with one hand and reached down with the other to unzip the side zip on her skirt.

The zip slid down easily and the skirt opened loosely making it form an almost single piece of clothing and it fell to the floor, his hands moved to her hips and he lifted her slowly, she could feel him press against her, her mouth filled with a gasp of pleasure as she felt herself being penetrated.

Her body leaned back fully now, lost completely in pleasure, her eyes closed and she moaned in ecstasy as his powerful grip held her in place and he began to thrust into her.

Each thrust made her feel crazy, she had had sex before, but never like this, she could feel the rain washing over her and it just made the sensation even greater, she felt herself being lowered slowly onto the roof and she felt him lay between her legs.


His arms wrapped around her legs and lifted them off the ground, she screamed in pleasure as this made him press deeper into her, each thrust driving her closer, her eyes were closed tightly as she felt him pressed down on her, his body shielding her from the rain.

She could feel her legs trembling as a powerful orgasm passed through her and she reached out and clawed at his chest with her hand, her nails digging deeper into his chest as another orgasm pulsed through her.

She felt his arms press down on the roof next to her head and her legs spread further apart as he let them lay back on the ground, she could feel his weight pressing down on her heavier now, her eyes opened and the image of the young man was gone to be replaced with the white wolf she saw before, but she did not care.

She let her head roll back and let out a scream of pleasure as a third orgasm made her begin to shake under him, she looked into his animal face and knew what lay underneath, what he was.

She saw his head lift powerfully and he looked skywards, a crash of thunder struck overhead and he let loose a howl of exultation ripping from his throat and lips and she felt him release inside her, she felt the force of it and it made her scream out, her voice being drown out by his howl of exultation as she felt one last orgasm burn inside her deeply and the whole sky above them lit up with an almighty lightning flash.

He rolled off her and knelt by her side, his eyes alert as he watched over her, she felt powerless to do anything as her body still pulsed with pleasure from the intensity of the lovemaking, she turned her head slightly to see him by her side watching, she could not hold her eyes open any longer and she let herself relax and turn over into a foetal position and closed her eyes as the rain continued to wash down on her.

The sky darkened above them and in another place. a pair of red eyes shone brightly in the darkness, White fangs could be seen, as a white skinned face was suddenly illuminated by the striking of a match and the lighting of a cigarette, a deep breath could be heard as the nicotine was drawn deep into his lungs, 'so they return' he said in a deep strong voice, inhaling another mouthful of cigarette smoke, the tip of the cigarette glowed brightly for a moment and his hand reached to bedside table and picked up a cellular phone, the screen flickered to life and he keyed in his 4 digit pin code and the artificial sound of the phone played Sympathy for the devil, and then fell silent, he pressed several buttons and the phone began to dial, placing the phone to his ear, he heard it ringing softly until a man's voice answered 'Hello', he pulled another lungful of smoke from his cigarette before stubbing it out in an ashtray next the bed before speaking 'They are not dead, another lives and has found a chosen'

The full moon continued to shine brightly over the city, as the festivities of all hallows eve were enjoyed by those under the moons glow seemingly oblivious to the coming storm.

12