In the Still of the Night

Story Info
Woman is used by a stranger.
957 words
3.29
40k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

June and I meet almost every morning for coffee and talk before work. I enjoy the conversation almost as much as the coffee and I think she feels the same way. This morning she was late, as she showed up I was starting on my second cup.

"God girl you look a mess, did you get some last night?" Ignoring my snide remark she started right in.

"Sorry I'm late, Sue I've got to talk to you. Can you stay a little longer this morning?"

"I'm here as long as you need me, what's up"

I was surprised at how unkempt she looked, for as long as I've know her June always looks as if she just stepped out of a fashion magazine. Yet I had more concern for the worried look in her eyes than how she was dressed. She told me she wanted to tell me something very embarrassing and only after I told her she was my friend and could say anything to me she went on.

"Last night I met this man and I went with him..."

"Wait a minute where did you meet a man, don't tell me a bar, you left a bar with a strange man."

"That's just what I'm telling you, after work I had to go across town to take some papers to a new client. He said he would be in a club and I was just going to drop them off, but god Sue this guy was beautiful so when he offered to buy me a drink I accepted. After the second drink, I realized I was already getting tipsy so I told the man I had better get some food in my stomach before I got into trouble. He said he lived around the corner and when he offered to cook me some dinner at his place I agreed without thinking about it."

At this point, she began to cry and I asked her if she wanted to stop and take a break but she insisted she had to tell me. After drying her eyes and blowing her nose she went on,

"Once inside his place he started kissing me and it felt so good I began to kiss him back. Suddenly he became an animal and he grabbed me by my hair to pull my face up to his. His kisses became harsh and I put my hands up to push him away but he just grabbed my wrists and held them over my head against the wall. I began to fight back trying to pull my lips back from his as I twisted my face away but this only seemed to inflame him more as if he wanted me to resist. I could feel his erection pressing against me through his trousers."

"Christ June you must have been frightened to death."

"Not really, at least not at that time but then he ripped my blouse and when he threw me on the couch I realized I was in trouble. He got on top and he began kissing my naked breasts then it went to biting. Now I was scared and I actually began to fear for my life so in the end I just let him have his way with me. When he told me he was going to fuck my face, I meekly got on my knees, allowing him to use my mouth, and then he finished by cumming on my face and breasts. Next, he told me to get out, slamming the door behind me. I walked to the train in a daze, holding my ripped blouse together with my hand and his slime drying on my face."

"I hope you reported him to the police, you can't let that bastard get away with what he did."

"I can't do that, he's going to be one of the company's biggest clients, I'd get fired if I turned him in. Last night when I got home, I just lay down on my bed and cried myself to sleep not even bothering to wash him off my face. This morning when I got up, I decided I just wanted to forget about it but when I looked in the mirror and I saw how I looked I relived the nightmare all over again. I turned on the shower as hot as I could stand it and let it run over my face and breasts trying to get clean. Here look at this I just wish I could show you my breasts right now; they're covered in bruises, and bite marks."

She pulled back the neck of her blouse to show me her neck covered in hickies.

I asked her what I could do for her and she told me she was glad I was there just to listen, as there was no one else she could talk with. She then gathered up her things and left for work saying she couldn't be any later. I sat there for a while trying to digest all she had talked about and I realized I was turned on. I mean it's not something I wanted in real life but I had a fantasy of being forced and used for some handsome stranger's pleasure and then dismissed. I kept wishing it had been me instead of her. I went to the ladies room and in the privacy of a stall; I put my hand between my legs and pleasured myself while thinking about what June went through. Even a strong orgasm would not cure the itch I had, so I continued playing with myself until another shuddering climax calmed me down. I went to work wondering how I could get the name of the bar from June.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers