In The Studio

Story Info
"Engineering" for Taylor Swift, Lorde, and St. Vincent.
5.7k words
4.73
11.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another late night engineering at Jack Antonoff's studio. He had been pulling double and triple shifts while working on multiple records simultaneously. Jack was usually working on songwriting and production with the artists, and he brought me in the help with overdubs and mix issues, the minor stuff he didn't need to personally attend to.

I kept it professional, but it was hard to not stop and pinch myself sometimes. I was essentially a nobody in the industry, yet I was being given a tremendous opportunity, if only to be able to say I worked with these artists. Jack always had a million things lined up, and new secret projects to work on, so I never knew exactly what I would be doing.

The entire previous week I had been helping out on the Lorde album, but today Taylor Swift had taken over. I don't know how Jack kept all these balls in the air, but good for him, he must have made a killing.

Taylor was in the booth trying to track harmonies to a mostly finished song, and Lorde was in the control room with me, hanging out and trying to finish some of her own lyrics. She preferred to be called Ella, but it was hard for me not to just think of her by her stage name.

Ella was very polite, giving advice and feedback, but not being overbearing. I was glad to have her there, I know my shit, but it can be a little intimidating to direct an artist like Taylor.

We had been at it for hours and hours, with multiple breaks for tea and rest, but I was still getting fatigued. At a certain point your ears get tired, and you start to get sloppy.

Taylor was showing no signs of tiring, both her and Ella are night owls, and I was trying to think of a way to politely bring up the subject when I heard the studio door click open.

"Sup sluts," chirped Annie Clark as she walked in. The mic in the control room wasn't on, so I don't think Taylor heard, but she came in when she saw her through the glass.

I hadn't had the chance to work with Annie yet, Jack had been spending more time with her. I was a little jealous, I bet her record would be much more interesting.

"Are you finished for the day? I wanted to ask Jack a few things," Ella directed at Annie as Taylor walked in.

"He had to bail, doing some preventive maintenance with Lena," explained Annie, as she did the universal hand gesture for sex, sliding her finger in and out.

Taylor laughed, and Ella blushed a little bit. Annie is a confident, magnetic being, it takes something special to walk into a room with two pop stars and just take command.

Taylor had me play back some of the takes for Annie, she wanted her feedback as well. In those moments I feel like a robot, just pushing buttons to play back what they want to hear, but getting insight into how their musical thought processes was definitely worth it. I was beyond tired, but at least now I was mostly just relaxing as they listened and critiqued.

Ella yawned from the couch, and Annie noticed. Without a word, she got up and left the control room. She reappeared moments later with a few beers, and to my surprise she brought me one too. I had no intention of getting drunk, I still had to drive home that night, but I wasn't about to ruin their party.

Without the boss there to tell me to go home, I felt like I was fine to just hang out until the girls got sick of me. They talked about music, production, and Jack, but eventually the conversation strayed to their personal lives.

They had each gone through rough breakups in the recent past, and it seemed like it was influencing their songwriting. I had signed about a million NDAs, so I guess they felt relatively comfortable around me. I was polite and stayed mostly quiet as they sympathized with each other, even after a few beers, when Annie made a joke that woke me up.

"I guess since men only really think with their cocks, that's all we can depend on them for," she turned to me with a grin. I was used to her sense of humor by now, but she seemed to like showing off in front of Taylor and Ella, and I wasn't sure how far I could push back without getting fired.

"My dick is definitely dependable, but I like to think my ears are pretty good too," I deflected, trying to play it safe.

"Dependable? That's how you describe your cock? You're such a nerd," continued Annie, obviously trying to make me uncomfortable.

"Leave him alone," interjected Taylor, "his dependable dick doesn't deserve this treatment."

This got a laugh from all of us, but Ella seemed more quiet than usual.

Annie got up to get more beer, and returned as I finished shutting down the board.

"So what's your love life like, Mr. Dependable?" Annie pressed on.

"If you want to talk to Mr. Dependable, you'll need to get on your knees," I shot back, before taking a light slap from Annie.

"Really though, you heard about our baggage, it's only fair," added Taylor.

"You don't have to tell us, don't worry about them," Ella interjected, but I wasn't too concerned.

"Actually, I haven't had a real relationship in a long time, I haven't even gotten laid in over a month, Jack keeps calling me in for this late night stuff, not that I'm complaining," I put it out there, feeling a little loose from the beer I guess.

"A MONTH? Fuck, dude, I couldn't last a week," Annie set down her beer as she leaned forward in her chair.

"Yeah, it's been pretty tough, but it's great for my resume, haha," Taylor smiled as I again tried to deflect.

"But what about your dick's resume? Pushing buttons for Lorde doesn't add any length to that," Annie pressed, while trying to bring Ella into the conversation.

"I'm confident in my length, thank you very much," I shot right back, now pretty much fully comfortable around them.

"Take it out then, Mr. Confident," she teased.

"Don't be such a slut, Annie," said Ella, laughing, but Annie kept her eyes locked on me.

I started to get hard as we held the gaze, I couldn't help myself.

"I'll be what I want," Annie said without looking at her, "and if you work for Jack, and Jack works for me, you have to do what I say," she continued to me.

Now, I am a pretty confident guy, but in that situation anyone would second guess themselves. I didn't want to end up on the sex offender list, but I wasn't about to shut it down either.

"Following that logic, I'm actually on Taylor's time right now," I replied, trying to keep it as open and ambiguous as possible.

We both turned to her, and she waited a beat before responding.

"Fuck it, let's see it then," decided Taylor. I was a little surprised, but the energy in the room was still playful so I wasn't panicking.

"What the fuck, you guys-" started Ella, but Annie cut her off.

"Don't be such a nerd," she spat, "LORDE," she added with fake malice.

"I want to see if he does it, normally the guys I'm around try to take it out as soon as they can," added Taylor.

"Come on then," goaded Annie, "we're still in the studio, lets check out the equipment."

I wasn't full of myself enough to think that anything was really going to happen, but the energy in the air wasn't doing anything to calm me down.

I knew that hesitating might ruin the moment, so I stood up before I could stop myself. I had a hand on my fly, and I paused to look around the room. None of them were objecting, Annie looked giddy at the thought that I might really do it.

"As you wish," and just like that, my cock was out, half mast and growing.

Ella's mouth hung open, Taylor looked surprised, but Annie wasn't phased at all.

"What, no critiques?" I joked, afraid to let the silence linger.

"Uh, nice equipment," stammered Taylor.

Not knowing what to do with myself, I sat down on the couch.

"Nice is right, but I want to see him fully hard," said Annie nonchalantly, "I got him to take it out, don't expect me to do all the work."

"Actually," Taylor followed up, "I made him get it out, someone else can take over from there."

They simultaneously turned to Ella, and she turned beet red. Annie got up from her chair, and sat herself down at the end of the couch, forcing Ella to scoot closer to me.

"Uh..." she started, and I cut her off before things got too uncomfortable.

"I'm not forcing myself on anyone, don't worry," I tried to reassure her.

"That's not an excuse to be a fucking prude, Ella," goaded Annie, "he's been pulling all nighter's for you for a month, with blue balls no less, the least you could do is jerk him off."

"Yeah Ella, he deserves it," encouraged Taylor, "and I want to watch," she added, making eye contact with me.

"Fuck it," interrupted Annie again, as she reached over Ella's lap and took my cock in her hand.

She wasn't really playing with it or jerking me off, she just held it by the base and squeezed lightly in a slow rhythm. Ella was now squished between our bodies as Annie ignored her squirming.

Neither of them said anything, they just looked into each other's eyes, their faces nearly touching, as I waited patiently.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Annie asked Ella pointedly.

"No," Ella quietly chirped back, her cheeks noticably more flushed than before.

"Good," Annie replied, "because right now I want to be a slut. Taylor likes it, he clearly likes it, and I love it."

They both sat there staying mostly still, it was like watching the hottest game of chicken I'd ever seen.

"I guess the question is..." Annie spoke slowly but confidently, "do you like it?"

Ella opened her mouth and inhaled nervously, and that was all the opening that Annie needed. She closed the short distance and kissed Ella hard, pushing her body more tightly against me. I felt her hand grip down on my cock, but there still wasn't much movement.

Ella gave in almost immediately, and I forced myself to just watch them instead of trying to inject myself in the situation. I lasted maybe thirty seconds before my dick told my brain it couldn't be ignored any longer.

I turned to Taylor, who was still in her chair across from the couch. She had her phone out, and a wide, shit eating grin on her face. She put a finger to her lips to shush me, and it was clear that she was taping Annie and Ella making out.

My inhibitions fully gone, I frowned at her and nodded down to my dick. She glanced down and saw that I was in stasis, and lightly bit her lip. Watching Ella give in to Annie was hot, but after seeing that I felt like I got twice as hard.

She quickly shushed me again, and I relaxed into the couch slightly as she quietly propped her phone up against her purse on the recording desk, apparently still recording the couch. Quietly, she slid down to her knees between my legs.

I knew I was lucky, but all I was really expecting at that point was a handjob, and to be honest I would have been more than happy with that, but Taylor surprised me by immediately opening her mouth, gripping her hands tightly on my thighs, and licking around the head of my cock.

I involuntarily groaned out loud, and as her spit started to slide down she dropped her head into my lap. She took the top half of my cock in her mouth, her lips pressed down against Annie's squeezing hand.

"Look at that," said Annie with a grin, removing her hand to turn Ella's stunned head, "Does that turn you on, little girl?"

Ella dove back into making out in response, and Taylor, apparently encouraged by Annie's words, took me deeper in her mouth, nearly bottoming all the way out.

Without looking, Annie slid her hand back to my crotch, but this time instead of grabbing my dick, her hand slid to the back of Taylor's head.

I moved my right hand to Ella's thigh as Taylor paused upon feeling the pressure. After making eye contact and seeing that it wasn't me forcing her down, she moaned around my dick and got right back to work. I felt her hands slide off of my legs, and watched her move them behind her back.

I might be biased, but she looked so hot in that position. She was eagerly sucking me off, but still allowing Annie to guide her rhythm and force her deep with every stroke.

My hand slid into Ella's crotch, and I lightly stroked her warmth through her shorts. Annie noticed after a minute and again took control of the situation.

"Take them off," she barked to Ella, "Now." Ella attempted to stand up, but was blocked by Annie's hand still gripping Taylor's hair. She got the message and did her best to slide them off without moving, and they landed around her ankles.

I got to work immediately, alternating rubbing Ella's clit in small circles and sliding my finger down along her pussy to spread her wetness around. I took it relatively slow, not wanting to overstimulate her, but I was also more than distracted by Taylor's mouth still working my cock.

"Ohhhh f-f-fuck," Ella moaned out hoarsely. Encouraged, I put slightly more pressure on her clit as I continued to play with it.

Annie was kissing and licking Ella's neck obscenely, but was also good enough at multitasking to keep control of Taylor's head. Her fingers were wound tight in Taylor's hair, and occasional gagging noises now accompanied the wet sounds of her spit coating my cock.

I could feel myself edging closer, so I tried to focus all my attention on Ella. It was hard to tear my eyes away from Taylor's head being forced onto me, but I made myself lean over and start kissing the other side of Ella's neck.

Hearing her moan for us was like being in heaven. Annie and I made eye contact a few times as we pleasured her, and the fire in her eyes did nothing to help me last longer.

"OhhhhhhHHHHHHHH," yelled out Ella as her body started to tense up under my fingers.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," I said shakily as I came up for air.

Annie said nothing in response, she just moved down off the couch, onto her knees between Ella's legs. Her other hand now free, she spit on her fingers and slid the middle two into Ella's pussy.

Taylor's head was still being forced down to the hilt, over and over, while I maintained rubbing a circle around Ella's clit.

"Oh fuck," Ella and I practically said in unison, hers drawing out slightly longer than mine. We looked at each other as we approached the ledge, both of our faces reddening more and more.

"I want you to cum, now," Annie said forcefully. I glanced down at her and saw the wild look in her eye. "Don't look at me, focus on her!" she practically shouted at me, and I turned back to Ella's slack jawed face.

I leaned in as I put more pressure on Ella's clit and kissed her, her tongue instantly sliding into my mouth. We were both short of breath and panting when I heard Annie's command, "Cum."

I felt Taylor's lips press down at the base of my cock and stay there, and I fell over the edge. Ella moaned into my mouth as I shakily kept working her clit. My hips bounced up as Annie held Taylor's head tightly down, and I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum directly into her throat.

I could hear the slap of Annie's hand repeatedly against Ella's pussy, but I was too distracted to look. I was still riding down the wave of my orgasm, almost done shooting into Taylor when Ella followed me.

Her body tensed and released repeatedly as she started to cum on our hands, both of us now loudly moaning as our making out got sloppier. After a few seconds her hand reached out and gripped over Annie's' in Taylor's hair as she plateaued, her thighs now not so subtly shaking the couch.

I felt Taylor's tongue gingerly massaging under my cock, causing my balls to rise and fall as they tried to empty any remaining cum into her mouth. Her eye makeup was running and messy, but she hadn't spilled a drop.

My hand relaxed as Ella came down from her orgasm and her tongue lazily pulled out of my mouth and licked around her lips. I sunk back into the couch, releasing the tension I hadn't been aware my body was under.

"Will you marry me?" I asked from behind closed eyes.

"Do you mean Taylor, Ella, or me?" asked Annie, the most coherent of us all.

"Yes." I replied with a smile, prompting a giggle from Ella.

Taylor slid her mouth off my cock, the pressure of hands on her head finally released.

"I would never buy a car without a test drive," replied Annie quickly.

"You better get up here and ride it then," I shot back, surprising myself as the words came out of my mouth.

I hadn't had time to go soft yet, but I knew I'd need a few minutes to recover if I did, so when Annie stood up I leaned over and grabbed her by the hips.

She dropped her skirt, then her panties, and stepped out of them as she kicked her shoes off. I gave her no time to warm up, but it looked like she was definitely wet enough just from getting Ella and I off a minute ago.

In one quick motion she slid on top of me, her hand reaching between us for my cock as mine never left her hips.

"Lucky boy," she purred as she rubbed the head of my cock along her slit, "I rarely fuck guys."

When I felt myself slip in slightly as she teased, I pulled down on her hard enough to bottom out immediately.

"OH!" She yelped, surprised by the sudden lack of control.

"I need you, Miss Clark," I groaned out as I reveled in the tightness of her pussy. She could've told me she'd never fucked guys at all and I'd have believed her.

"Good boy," she said, regaining her composure as she started to grind her hips against me.

I noticed Taylor rise from her knees and massage her jaw. I had gotten lost for a moment and forgot about the other women in the room, but I nudged Ella over and made room for Taylor while still keeping my grip on Annie's hips.

We weren't full on fucking yet, she seemed content rolling her hips against me for the moment, and I let her lead.

Ella joined back in first, starting to gently caress Annie, before Taylor quickly joined in. I saw this mostly from the corner of my eye, as Annie held deep, intense eye contact with me.

I wanted to pull her closer and kiss her, but I intuitively felt she was getting off on being in control of the situation, so I stayed mostly passive. I rocked gently against her, matching her rhythm as she ground her clit against me.

Taylor had slipped a hand under Annie's shirt, and Annie quickly responded by lifting her arms up over her head. Ella and Taylor got the hint, and tugged her tight shirt off, revealing no bra underneath.

"You are so beautiful, Annie," Ella said, gawking.

"Like an angel," continued Taylor, both of them now freely pawing at her exposed flesh.

She moaned quietly in response, her mouth now hanging open, but she didn't turn to look at either of them. We held our gaze, and it felt like she barely blinked at all. It was surreal to be honest, but her aura was powerful and very hot, and I fell under her command.

Our rhythm grew slightly faster as she worked herself up, pretty much just using me as a dildo. I kept the pace right along with her, and my fingers dug into her hard enough to leave marks.

Despite how tight she was, I knew I had a ways to go, and I wasn't using much energy at all. Her cheeks grew red, and her hair fell in her face as she inched herself closer.

The room was silent except for heavy breathing and the wet sounds of our fucking.

"Miss Clark-" I started, but was cut off.

"What do you want?" she practically spat at me. Her ferocity was such a turn on, I felt like maybe I really did want to marry her in that moment.

"I want you to cum, Miss Clark," I said back quietly, "Cum for me, please, cum on my cock."

This seemed to flip a switch on her, and she leaned forward slightly without breaking stride. She started pulling her hips up slightly as we fucked, so I took the initiative and started to slam her back down on each stroke.

Her forehead met mine, and she held it there as her mouth gaped wider. I heard myself growl when I noticed her arms trembling slightly, her hands gripping the couch behind me.

12