In the Sweet Bi and Bi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I really wanted to eat Ursula again. I was so attracted to her I didn't want to stop touching her even for a moment. As soon as she had orgasmed, I knelt down and began licking her. The next orgasm was not far off for this deliciously multiply orgasmic woman. Her pussy was now positively dripping with cum and her own freely flowing juices. I loved the taste of her juices and rubbed my mouth and cheeks around in her opening to get as much of them in me and on me as I could. A few minutes of licking her clit got her off again into an orgasm this time muffled by Debbie's pussy in which Ursula had now buried her mouth. I continued licking her to a few more orgasms until she was exhausted and was ready to pay more attention to bringing Debbie off.


It was now my turn to lie back and watch again. As Ursula started licking Debbie seriously, Dave knelt over her with his balls inches away from her mouth and kissed Debbie deeply. Debbie had been sucking her own nipples and offered them to Dave to lick and bite gently. Ursula alternated between licking Debbie's pussy, Dave's balls and even tongued his anus as he groaned slightly and Debbie reached around to part his ass cheeks to give Ursula better access.

After being stimulated in this way for a while, Dave leaned down and kissed Ursula and asked whether she needed anything. She reached up and stroked his now fully erect cock. "You horny bi bastard, you know what I need. I need this thing in my pussy and I need a load of your hot cum." Dave, who liked to tease, said: "Do you want me to be unfaithful to my wife and make a cuckold of your husband? Would that be right?" "Your wife is your problem, but that bi stud I'm married to can't keep it holstered anyway. He dips it in pussies and assholes; just does whatever he damn well wants. I think he needs to be taught a lesson. I think he needs to know I can get fucked too. You know how I used to only like to watch? I think he should watch me for a change. It's time that handsome bi son of a bitch found out how bi I can be. Two can play this game."

Dave didn't need another word. He kissed her deeply, kissed Debbie and told her how much he loved her, then positioned himself between Ursula's legs. As he slipped his cock into her, Debbie turned her head and leaned back and kissed him. 'Just enjoy yourself, darling," she said tenderly as she watched his cock make its first stroke into the older woman's pussy. Dave closed his eyes and began a slow rhythmic movement to savour every moment in Ursula's beautiful pussy.

It was already late and everyone was getting tired but there were still two men with solid erections who needed to cum before anyone got any sleep. Ursula quickly brought Debbie to a short series of whimpering orgasms before she rolled off Ursula's mouth and lay down in front of me. I gently nibbled her neck and shoulders and reached around to cup her breasts in my hands as she spooned into me. The whole flavour of the evening had softened and become more tender. Ursula was not reaching for another orgasm nor was Anne. Dave was lost in his own pleasure as Ursula called him "darling" and "sweetheart" and "baby" and stroked his face and shoulders with her fingers. It was clear she loved being made love to by such an attractive younger man even though her own husband was an extremely good looking and fit man for his age. Like all of us, she was very bi and loved to be naughty in front of her husband.

Sometimes Dave would lean down to suck a breast and she would run her fingers through his hair and stroke the back of his neck. He sometimes asked her for kisses as he leaned forward on his strong arms. She would take his face in her hands and lovingly peck his cheeks saying: "Like this, darling?" and kiss him softly on the cheek, "Or like this?" kissing him again on his chin or pulling his earlobe softly with her teeth, "Or more like this?" and she would hold his head to her and kiss him passionately on the mouth with lots of tongue. "Yes, darling, that's what I want," Dave gasped as she kissed him on the mouth again.

It was a truly beautiful scene in the soft light of the room. Some pillows had fallen on the floor, the sheets were rumpled and flecked here and there with glossy wet spots, and the sounds of the last lovers of the evening made it clear that exhausted, happy sleep was not far away. Anne was treating Erik just as Ursula was treating Dave. She didn't have another orgasm in her but wanted Erik to enjoy himself. It was obvious Erik loved seeing Dave inside his wife just as much as I loved seeing him inside Anne. He and Ursula frequently exchanged glances and smiles as did Anne and I. Anne and Ursula were lying so close together that Erik and Ursula could hold hands and Erik could even lean down and kiss Ursula when Dave was sucking one of her breasts or had his head thrown back and groaning softly as he just stroked in and out. Sometimes Anne and Ursula would reach out and touch each other's breasts. Even Debbie, who was extremely comfortable lying with me, would reach out and stroke Dave's back or softly pass her hand over one of Ursula's breasts.

Anne was telling Erik just to relax and enjoy himself. Like Ursula, she was calling him sweet, loving names and telling him that her pussy was there for him and that she wanted all his cream. She was too far away for me to reach her hand but she looked over at me so lovingly that I blew her some kisses.which she caught and put on her mouth. A couple she even put on Erik's mouth as she smiled broadly at me.

I was having trouble staying awake but I had to watch Erik cum inside Anne. Soon all the loving talk, the kisses, the caressing, the permission to just think of themselves, began to take their toll on both Dave and Erik. Almost in unison, they slowed their stroking to that steady deliberate pace that immediately precedes orgasm. We were all watching their faces as they came at last in a groaning, aching release into the pussies of these two beautiful women. Anne looked up into Erik's face with the most loving expression possible as she watch his final agony and felt the hot jets shoot into her. Ursula did the same, as Dave at last released himself into her. As each man exhausted himself, each woman gently lowered him to her breasts and hugged him and kissed him.

The Story of Erik and Ursula

I think Debbie was actually asleep first but I must have been a close second. I don't remember anything until I felt stirring beside me and discovered Anne lying there. It was about 8:30 by the bedroom clock and there were just Anne and Ursula and Erik and myself in the bed. Debbie and Dave must have gone off to the spare bedroom where Debbie and I had made love early last night. The room was completely dark with just a border of light at the bottom of the curtains. I was glad to be waking up beside Erik and Ursula because I found them very attractive and had really enjoyed the adventures of the night before. Soon there was gentle kissing and stroking all round by way of morning greetings. They seemed to like us too and conversation was easy.

I lay on my side behind Anne and Erik did the same with Ursula. The two women could touch each other and often did as they told us their story. Sometimes the whole story would get interrupted by soft kissing, especially at the more explicitly erotic parts where we heard how they had first started to play together with Debbie and Dave. Both Erik and I were erect and penetrating our wives from behind for most of the story while the women gently kissed and stroked each other. It was a delicious story and bound all three couples closer together as bisexual persons and lovers.

Both Erik and Ursula could relate to our quest for bisexual friends because theirs had been similar. They had been married for about 25 years and had experienced the same growth of bisexual feelings. Erik felt the need earlier and had had a hard time making Ursula understand exactly what he meant. Their marriage had almost broken up over his frustration at not being able to have a same-sex experience that included her. He didn't want to leave her; he wanted her to share his new world with him. Finally, with her approval, he had met a couple of married men on line who couldn't tell their wives about their needs so decided to find a lover on their own. Ursula had agreed to let him proceed but only if she could watch! This was her idea of a solution at the beginning. Erik had been extremely grateful and Ursula had, in fact, enjoyed being a voyeur. There had been three men over about a twelve-year period and Erik seemed satisfied since he was meeting his same-sex needs which were only about as strong as Dave's and mine.

Needless to say, over that 12-year period every possible aspect of sex had been discussed but Ursula was still reluctant to get involved. Erik was alright with that but thought it would be a lot more fun if Ursula could join him because he was beginning to fantasize about seeing her with another man and even with another woman. He began to dream of how perfect it would be if she were a bit bi too.

When they met Debbie and Dave shortly after the younger couple arrived at the condo, they found them to be attractive but didn't think anything more about them. A couple of times in their lovemaking they had fantasized about what an attractive couple like Debbie and Dave must do in bed but it went not farther than that. In the midst of this fantasy, Erik was surprised to hear his wife say she thought Debbie's breasts must be absolutely breathtaking in the nude. Had Ursula crossed some kind of a boundary? Erik just let the matter lie for a while until Ursula mentioned it again one evening and added that she wondered whether Dave had a cock Erik might enjoy.

Erik now looked at Debbie and Dave in a completely different light as the possible answer to his problem of getting Ursula to join him in his bisexual play. So Erik jumped at the opportunity to have a drink with Debbie and Dave after a general meeting of the condo board and the tenants. Ursula had not attended the meeting so Erik went up to their apartment by himself. They put on some music, poured drinks and sat in the living room discussing condo affairs. At one point, Erik had said the music would be beautiful to dance to and Dave invited him to dance with Debbie while he fixed another drink. Erik told us that it wasn't long before he and Debbie were dancing cheek to cheek with Dave watching. Her full breasts were pressing into his chest and her long, soft hands were on the back of his neck. He was fully erect; she was pushing her groin against him; he didn't know what to do. There he was dancing with another man's wife in their apartment, the lights were low and she seemed to be coming onto him! Even though Erik was fit, he was older and was afraid Dave might do something if he stroked Anne's buns or kissed her. Thinking discretion the better part of valour, he continued to dance but kept his hands in their place. As he was leaving, Debbie gave him a kiss on the cheek that was kind of half on his mouth and Dave also kissed him on the cheek. He went back to his own condo completely confused and completely turned on. He didn't tell Ursula the whole story but did say he had been up to their condo and found Dave very attractive. Without a moment's hesitation, Ursula agreed that he could explore that if he thought it would go anywhere.

A couple of weeks after this incident, Ursula had gone to Kamloops for a few days on business. She knew there was going to be another tenants' meeting while she was away and said if he got invited back to their apartment and anything happened between him and Dave, it was alright with her. She didn't say anything about Debbie! (They both laughed as they told Anne and me they figured there was absolutely no chance Debbie would be bi!) After the meeting, as hoped, Debbie and Dave invited him up to their condo again. Out came the liquor, on went the CDs and the dancing began. This time it was obvious, they were trying to seduce him. And he let them. As the soft music played, and the drinks worked their magic, and with Dave watching, Debbie took Erik's face in her hands and kissed him with a wet tonguing kiss. Erik took her more firmly in his arms and continued the kiss for several minutes. It was summertime and Erik was wearing only a short-sleeved shirt and slacks. Debbie was in a blouse and shorts. As soon as Dave saw the kiss going so well, he stepped forward and kissed Erik's cheek while he was still kissing Debbie. Erik said he remembered thinking it was now or never to see whether Dave might be bi. He broke Debbie's kiss and turned his mouth to Dave who accepted it tongue and all.

They stood kissing for a few more minutes before Debbie said Dave liked to play with a man now and then and Erik said so did he. Debbie then kissed Erik on the lips again as Dave began to remove his own shirt. As Debbie was unbuttoning Erik's shirt, Dave came back and kissed Erik full on the mouth again while Erik stroked Dave's now naked back and shoulders. It was still only about 9:30 so Erik said his wife was out of town for a few days so he had some time on my hands. At this, Debbie said why didn't they adjourn to where they could be more comfortable and began unbuttoning her blouse. Stopping for kisses along the way, the three of them left a trail of slacks and shirts and shorts and bras and boxers and panties down the hall to the master bedroom.


Erik told us it was one of the most exquisite nights he had ever spent. He had been completely faithful to his wife throughout their marriage but when Debbie started to play with him he thought: Ursula said it was alright to play with Dave but Debbie raped me! I couldn't help it! I had to fuck her! She made me do it! And he sank his rock hard cock into Debbie's dripping pussy and almost passed out with the pleasure. He and Dave sucked each other off and Dave came in his mouth, another first. Erik enjoyed everything they did that night. As they were resting toward the end of the evening, Debbie and Dave asked about Ursula because they both found her very attractive. Debbie and Dave both loved breasts and wanted to play with Ursula's. Erik told them Ursula's breasts were indeed beautiful, explained her inhibitions and voyeurism to them and suggested seduction might be a possibility.

When Ursula got back, he told her everything except the part about fucking Debbie. He presented the story as if Debbie's behaviour was only about trying to find a man for Dave. In a certain sense, that was true. Yes, she loved to see Dave with another man; but the whole truth was that she loved to fuck another man in front of Dave and Dave loved watching another man fuck and cum inside his wife. He told Ursula that Debbie had watched while he and Dave played. Ursula could relate to that since she had enjoyed watching Erik with the married men.

A Friendly Seduction

So, one lazy summer Saturday evening not long afterwards, they got a call inviting them both up to Debbie and Dave's for a drink. (Ursula was laughing now as she recalled the simplicity of the plot that succeeded in seducing her.) Soon everybody was dancing with everybody else in the romantic dimness of the living room. Ursula really enjoyed dancing with Dave. He was good looking and younger and she was very aroused by the feel of his body in her arms. When he started to kiss her on the cheek she looked over at Erik to see his reaction. He only smiled knowingly. Since, she figured, silence gives consent, she didn't resist; in fact, she gave Dave a couple of her own light kisses while she kept looking at Erik for some kind of reaction. She got nothing but more knowing smiles. Erik not only seemed unperturbed, he seemed absolutely approving. While Erik was in the kitchen helping Debbie, Ursula even allowed Dave to kiss her full on the mouth. Soon the two of them were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues and not moving to the music at all. When Erik came back from the kitchen, her eyes were closed and she didn't hear him come up to them until he had kissed them both on the mouth and asked if they were enjoying the music. Ursula smiled at Erik as she slipped out of Dave's arms and left them to dance together. (As she told us, she naively thought she was being Little Miss Helpful and leaving them to enjoy each other.) Ursula picked up her drink and sat down on the sofa. Erik looked over at her and began kissing Dave while she watched without saying a word.

When Debbie came back from the kitchen, she sat down on the couch close beside Ursula. After a moment or two of watching the men kiss and grind their hips together, Debbie put her arm around Ursula's shoulder. Ursula didn't resist. Both women were wearing T-shirts and shorts that accentuated their superb figures. As Dave and Erik swayed to the music, Debbie told Ursula her nipples were showing and caressed each one gently with her open hand. Ursula just closed her eyes, slowly lay her head back against the sofa and offered no resistance.

Seeing Ursula so passive, Debbie began to stroke her hair and kiss her cheeks and lightly touch her breasts. Still no resistance. Instead, Ursula reached out and cupped her left hand over one of Debbie's breasts as it thrust against her T-shirt. Slowly her head turned to receive a kiss from Debbie which was not long in coming. The room was completely dark now except for the lights of the city and the music was very soft. Seeing no resistance, Debbie got a little bolder and began caressing and kissing Ursula's breasts through her T-shirt. At this point, Dave and Erik could see that the seduction was well on its way. He and Erik broke their embrace; he removed his shirt and slacks and sat down on the sofa beside Ursula clad only in his boxers. Slowly Ursula's head rolled toward Dave and she took a deep soul kiss from him as he and Debbie started to lift her T-shirt over her breasts, over her arms, over her head and off onto the floor. They quickly removed her bra without any protest as Erik settled into an easy chair to enjoy watching his wife's seduction. Debbie and Dave each took one of Ursula's breasts in their mouths. As she groaned, Erik brought a couple of towels from the bathroom and put them under the three of them. As Dave occupied Ursula with kisses and caresses, Debbie quickly removed her own T and bra. Erik removed his own shirt and slacks, returned to the chair and began gently playing with himself.

Debbie and Dave were now fully engaged in sucking Ursula's breasts and kissing her mouth. Ursula seemed lost in pleasure and only capable of caressing Debbie's breasts, kissing weakly and putting her hand over Dave's bulging shorts. Dave invited Ursula to suck Debbie's breasts. Slowly she moved her mouth onto one of Debbie's large breasts and gasped at its softness. "Darling, come here and suck the other one," Ursula said breathlessly to Erik who couldn't believe his ears. Since his shorts could no longer contain his erection, he dropped them to the floor, stepped out of them and knelt between Ursula's legs. Ursula's hand on the back of his head guided his mouth to one of Debbie's beautiful breasts. Then Dave and Erik turned their attention back to Ursula's breasts, while Debbie stood beside Erik and removed her shorts and panties. Before she sat down again, Erik sat back on his heels, ran his hand up the inside of her leg, looked up at her with a wink and got a conspiratorial smile back. She ran her fingers through his hair as they gazed on their handiwork: Ursula was blissed out and Dave was bursting his boxers. Everything was going perfectly. When the now naked Debbie sat down again, Erik took Ursula's hand and put it on Debbie's pussy. Without making a sound, Debbie kissed Ursula full on the lips and gently caressed her breast.

By now Dave had a full erection tenting his boxers. Erik inserted his thumbs in the waistband and before they were on the floor had taken Dave's cock deep in his throat. Dave's moans of pleasure were muffled by Ursula's breast which was filling his mouth. Now that three of them were naked, Erik couldn't wait to expose Ursula's pussy to the eyes and hands of Debbie and Dave. He playfully kissed her pussy through the thin material then slipped his fingers under the waistband and added her panties to the pile on the floor.