In the Sweet Bi and Bi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
144 Followers

At last Eleanor returned. She now seemed quite excited; she was possibly thinking this was going to be the night that put a man inside her for the first time in five years. Jake danced with her first while I continued to dance with Carol and Anne danced with an attractive blonde woman in her twenties she knew from other club events. As Carol and I watched, Jake and Eleanor paused and kissed. "I've never seen them do that before," Carol said with a bit of surprise in her voice. "She must be very ready." The whole atmosphere of the room was so erotically charged it would not have been surprising if everyone were kissing. By now, many women had their breasts exposed. Passing couples of all sexes would be invited to reach out and caress them or stop and kiss them. A kaleidoscopic coupling and uncoupling of partners was occurring all over the dance floor. At the end of any given number, it was impossible to tell who was originally attached to whom. Anne passed me once kissing a man I had never seen before then came back kissing another woman. At one point Carol and I found ourselves sucking on the large breasts of a very tall woman before new partners swept us both away in opposite directions. At one point, I was carried past Jake who was sandwiched between two stunning women, full-breasted and naked to the waist, who were undoing his shirt, kissing him all over and rubbing the huge bulge in his pants. I never did see how he got out of that one but a few minutes later I saw him dancing with Anne, shirt wide open and laughing. As I watched, they stopped; Anne undid the buttons on her blouse, unclasped her front-opening bra and pressed her succulent breasts against his bare chest as they embraced in a passionate kiss. I always loved watching Anne with another man anyway, but knowing she was unaware I was watching increased the voyeuristic pleasure and sent a delicious surge through my cock. I immediately began to look forward to seeing Jake's large cock driving into Anne's sweet pussy -- perhaps even later that evening..

Eventually I met up with Eleanor who was dancing impatiently with a young Goth woman and politely trying to escape. She seemed immensely relieved when I came by and rescued her. I was determined to dance with Eleanor as long as I could. Her slender body was delicious to hold. Within seconds we had stopped dancing to enjoy a deep kiss. Her lips were soft and her mouth was eager. She made no attempt to break the kiss despite the pushing and pulling that was going on around us. "Anne told me you were a great kisser," she said finally with a shy smile. "You two seem to have had a wonderful time with your Vancouver friends. I envy your relationship." I kissed her again. "At times it is actually unbelievable," I said. "Would you like friends like that to play with?" She paused for a moment, smiled her irresistible dimpled smile, kissed me again then whispered in my ear, "I would love that. But it's been so long since I have been with a man that I might not know what to do" "Well," I said, kissing her softly, "They say it's like riding a bicycle." She giggled slightly and kissed me again. "What if I told you it could happen sooner than you think," I said. "I've been told it could," she whispered, her voice catching with excitement and fear. She pressed her cheek against mine and we hugged each other closer. It was a tender moment for both of us; in fact, I felt a tremendous rush of tenderness toward her. I knew this was a very difficult time for her. She was excited at the prospect of being made love to by a man, but frightened to be faced with an act, no matter how desirable, that would separate her forever from her dead husband and open the door to an unknown future. By now I was completely hard and could feel her pressing against me.

At this moment Anne broke in and took Eleanor away in her arms. I headed over to the table where Carol and Jake were sitting and sat down. "Do you think Eleanor's ready?" Carol asked immediately. "Definitely ready for something." Carol smiled and looked lovingly at Jake. "Jake thinks the same thing." A smile starting to crinkle the sides of her mouth as Jake continued tucking in his shirt. In a flat tone that made the remark twice as funny she said, "I think maybe Jake's ready for something too. Let's get Eleanor and Anne and move this party to the hotel." Before I could answer, Anne and Eleanor had come back. Anne pulled me back onto the floor while Eleanor collapsed into my chair. Before we had gone ten feet, Anne said, "Eleanor is definitely ready. She thinks you and Jake are absolutely delicious." Then with a mischievous smile and a quick kiss, "Well, Jake anyway. I think we should pack our caravan and go to the hotel." I told her Jake and Carol had been saying the same thing.

We had no sooner returned to the table than Carol looked at Eleanor. She leaned over and whispered something in Eleanor's ear that made her pause for a moment and lower her eyes to the table for an embarrassed moment. Then in a soft voice, she said, "Yes," raised her eyes and smiled her wonderful dimpled smile at us all. In a few minutes we were on the street. Jake and Eleanor were a few yards in front, her arm around his waist and his arm around her shoulder. I was walking behind Anne and Carol with my arms around their shoulders and theirs around my waist.

ELEANOR REDISCOVERS MEN

The elevator was empty. As the door closed, Eleanor and Jake embraced in a deep kiss and remained kissing all the way up. "Is there something going on between you two I should know about?" Carol asked with a smile. "I've always wanted to do this," Eleanor said. "Oh God, me too," Jake spluttered as Eleanor returned her lips to his. Carol looked Anne and me in the eye without even the hint of a smile: "And she wondered if she was ready! Well, I guess so!" I was still standing between Carol and Anne. Carol raised her face and kissed me softly then I kissed Anne.

The suite was half way down the corridor. Eleanor and Jake hurried ahead then realized I had the key. Everyone started to laugh while they embraced and kissed again as they waited for us to catch up and unlock the door. The room was dark except for a couple of table lamps on the bureau and beside the sofa. The only noise was the vague hum of the city in the distance and the odd car horn. I locked the door as we all stood together silently in the entrance way looking at the elegant appointments of the suite. Without saying a word, we paused in the doorway of the bedroom and looked at the vast expanse of white sheet that would be our playground in a few minutes. Carol went to explore the bathroom while Eleanor and Jake embraced in another passionate kiss.

As we heard the shower running, Anne and I stepped quickly behind Jake and Eleanor and began helping them off with their clothes. Jake turned to Anne as she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it over his shoulders. As his arms became free, he began unbuttoning Anne's blouse and kissing her. Eleanor kissed me nervously as I removed her blouse and bra. She fumbled with my shirt but was too nervous to get the buttons through the holes. When we were both naked from the waist up, we embraced slowly as she felt her already hard nipples press against my chest. She caught her breath as the feeling in her nipples registered while I kissed her softly.

Anne, now wearing only her panties, was helping Jake step out of his pants and admiring his hard body. As he kicked his pants aside, she moved behind him, kissing his neck and rubbing her full breasts against his chest. She quickly slipped out of her panties, reached around and put them in Jake's hand while pushing the soft hairs of her triangle against his buns. Jake immediately began to rub his face with them while she started teasing the massive erection tenting his boxers.

Eleanor and I were now both naked and watching Anne play with Jake. "Perhaps you should remove his boxers," I whispered to Eleanor. Without a word, she knelt in front of him and lifted the shorts carefully over his erection as delicately as if she were unveiling a monument. She gasped when it came into full view. It was already enormous and not yet even fully erect. As Eleanor admired his magnificent flesh, Anne slid into my arms and asked me playfully if she could have some of it some time. Just to play with, you understand. "Only if I can play with it too," I whispered in her ear between kisses. Under Eleanor's careful handling, it flowered to its full glory. She could barely get her hand all the way around it and it stood up to slightly beyond his navel. Its head was so thick it would be hard to take in one's mouth -- but worth it!

Eleanor stood up, kissed him passionately, said, "I want you to be the first, darling," and lay down on the bed with her arms and legs open. Carol was now out of the shower and standing beside us, watching. She kissed Jake and said: "Be gentle." Jake said nothing but knelt between Eleanor's beautiful legs, smiled lovingly down at her and stroked himself gently just to tease her. She reached up and pulled his head down in a loving kiss. As his erection was poised over Eleanor, Carol reached out her hand and guided the head to Eleanor's opening. Eleanor groaned slightly as she felt the massive head push between her lips. What with the fun at the club and her feelings for Jake, she was now very well lubricated. Jake himself gasped as he felt how tight this pussy was that had not been exercised by a hard cock for more than five years. He started to push slowly. They both groaned with pleasure as he progressed deeper and deeper. When he reached bottom, Eleanor's body tensed and arched as she had her first, mild orgasm. For a moment they just lay in each other's arms without moving. It must have been exquisite for both of them. Then Jake rose slowly to his knees as Eleanor reached for the spindles of the headboard.

With her breasts so exposed, Anne and Carol knelt on either side of her and began gently licking and sucking. I was rock hard but there seemed nothing for me to do except watch this beautiful scene move to its inevitable conclusion. Orgasms just seemed to spill out of Eleanor without the slightest effort; her groaning and whimpering never ceased. Jake truly was a wonderful lover. As he stroked he kissed the insides of her legs and ran his hands over her thighs and buns. He would sometimes lean over and kiss Eleanor passionately while she whimpered with pleasure; sometimes he would share Eleanor's breasts now with Carol and now with Anne while they covered her mouth with passionate kisses. Sometimes Anne or Carol would sit up to receive his mouth on their breasts and mouths while the other woman fed her breasts and mouth to Eleanor.

Eventually it became obvious that Jake and Eleanor wanted to finish their lovemaking alone. Anne and Carol sat back gently stroking themselves as they watch this beautiful couple cum. Jake and Eleanor both began thrusting harder as their kisses became more frantic. Eleanor's slender fingers were digging into Jake's back and the muscles in his hard buns were tensed and glistening as he moved towards his orgasm. Finally, Eleanor' screams became louder and her thrusts harder; at the same time Jake let out an animal roar and completely lost control. Within seconds he was releasing one of his enormous loads deep in Eleanor's pussy. Again and again he thrust until he was completely spent and resting on his arms with his face hovering above hers. It was an exquisite moment of joyful agony for these two beautiful lovers and a beautiful moment to watch. At last, Eleanor reached up, pulled his face down to hers for a soft kiss and held him safely in her arms as he settled himself gently on top of her.

After holding each other for a long time, Jake kissed Eleanor softly on the lips and slowly rolled off to his right side and withdrew his shrinking cock from her vagina. Anne and Carol began hugging and gently kissing Eleanor as they lovingly congratulated her on having at last been made love to by a man after such a long time. It was, in fact, a wonderful moment for Eleanor who was surrounded by people who loved and cared for her and wanted her to have the experienced she had been longing for. And Jake was perfect for her -- attractive, virile, gentle, sensitive, serious and fun. Eleanor was very happy.

JAKE DISCOVERS MEN TOO

Even when flaccid, Jake's cock was thick. After comforting Eleanor, Anne and Carol leaned over to lick it clean. After a few licks and sucks, Carol, to my shock and surprise, beckoned for me to join them. Jake didn't stir as I knelt between his legs. Carol lifted his cock up to feed its huge head into my waiting (and eager) mouth. It was enormous and enormously delicious. John gave no indication he knew he was being enjoyed by a man's mouth. (In fact, everything went so smoothly, he and Carol must have scripted this beforehand!) The three of us shared his head, shaft and balls as we feasted on the juices covering this delicious organ. Suddenly, my eye caught sight of Eleanor and Jake with their heads together looking at me as I took the enormous head into my mouth one more time. They both had smiles on their faces as they turned to kiss each other.

Jake couldn't take this kind of stimulation for very long without having the predictable reaction. Eleanor was kissing him and feeding him her breasts while his cock began stiffening from the action of our three mouths and tongues. Soon it was at full erection again and he was moaning with pleasure every time a warm mouth closed around its head. This time it was Anne who decided to make use of it. While I still had it in my mouth, Anne straddled him facing his feet. I took it out of my mouth and fed it into her pussy as she settled down on his hips. All the way down she kept gasping out, "Oh, God, darling, this is the biggest ever." When it reached the bottom she paused and silently closed her eyes to savour its length and thickness. As I knelt in front of her, she slowly put her arms around my neck to steady herself for the struggle to come. She kissed me full on the lips: "Oh, Douglas, this is so beautiful." After savouring its full length and thickness for a few more moments, she pushed me to arm's length and began rocking back and forth and up and down along the whole shaft until its head almost left her vagina. I sucked her breasts and kissed her as she levered herself up and down. Soon she took one hand and began masturbating herself, moving her hand very quickly as if the pleasure were too much and had to be relieved right away. Carol began caressing and kissing her as Eleanor continued to kiss and tease Jake. Soon Jake's massive cock began to work its magic; Anne was groaning and gasping out orgasm after orgasm after orgasm as she exhausted herself on his tower of hard flesh.

As Anne was coming to the end of her orgasm, Carol and I found our mouths meeting on Anne's breasts or mouth and lingering in kisses of our own. I felt Carol stroking my balls when she was not caressing one of Anne's breasts. My mouth also found its way to Carol's gorgeous breasts which I lifted lovingly to my mouth in order to feed on the hard nipples. I couldn't help thinking of Debbie's perfect creamy breasts and how much they would enjoy Carol and Jake.

Anne was still sitting on Jake's hard cock when Carol lay back on the pillows beside Jake. I knelt between her legs and began licking her dripping pussy. It was delicious: creamy, sweet, covered with just a wisp of light red hair. She was not far from an orgasm. As I licked her harder and deeper, she began to buck and groan. I reached up and let a beautiful, large breast fill each hand. Then, just as I was inserting two fingers into her vagina, she came and came loudly. Anne was now completely off Jake and he was able to roll over and hold his deliciously raunchy wife and speak to her lovingly as her orgasm crashed over her. He was obviously enjoying her having an orgasm with another man. His fantasy was cumming true.

I couldn't hold myself back much longer. Jake was now very excited. "Sweetie, I love watching him fuck you." "I know, darling, I love being fucked for you." She rolled over and rose to her hands and knees, an obvious invitation for me to come into her from behind. Jake was now kneeling beside her and seemed to be in heaven. He reached under and placed my cock at her opening. He then kissed me on the mouth and whispered in my ear: "We've both wanted this to happen for a long time. I want to cum on your load." As I pushed in, Carol took his fully-erect cock into her mouth. Eleanor knelt on the other side and kissed me on the mouth while she reached underneath to caress my balls.

CAROL, YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT JAKE: HE'S BI

Soon I was stroking as hard as I could and aching for my orgasm. When it came it was a freight train out of control. With a huge groan, I lurched forward and shot wave after wave deep into Carol. Jake was beside himself. "Darling, he's fucked you, he's really fucked you. Your pussy is full of fucking cum. Shit!" I knew he wanted to get in there as quickly as possible. As soon as I started to feel myself coming back to earth, I pulled out and rolled to the side near Eleanor. Carol rolled onto her back because she really wanted to see Jake enjoy the feel of his cock ploughing through another man's cream. She smiled up at him, opened her legs and watched him insert his massive organ into her cum-filled pussy. With a long "Oooooooh!" as he felt the silkiness of my cream; he began to stroke slowly at first, then harder. It was easy to tell he was relishing every inch of her perfectly lubricated channel. The silence of the room was punctuated with a series of "Oh, fuck, Oh, shit, Oh God" as he enjoyed the feel of another man's cum in his wife's pussy. Carol, of course, was being a totally raunchy bitch and working him up even more. "How does it feel, sweetie, to know your darling wife has been fucked by another man? Can you feel his cream? I can. It's delicious. It's hot. Maybe I'll fuck somebody again and get his cream too. Maybe get a lot of men to fuck me and make you watch and then maybe drink it. Would you like to do that? I'd love to feel you licking their cream out of my pussy. Mmmmm."

This was driving Jake crazy. He had already had one orgasm so this second one was a bit farther off. But her sexy taunting was getting to him, nevertheless. "You bitch, you fucking bitch. You know how much I love you when you fuck another man. Oh, fuck, your pussy feels sooooo soft!" He then began to really pound her. She must have been used to that because she started to scream too as he hit her cervix with his cock on every down stroke. Soon they were both shouting and screaming while Anne and Eleanor and I looked on silently with astonished, voyeuristic pleasure. We just watched, fascinated by their savage, almost pre-human thrusting and groaning. It was a very exciting scene to see these two attractive and experienced lovers in such a state of passion.

Jake continued to pound and Carol continued to scream for what seemed a long time but was probably less than a minute. At last, Carol's orgasm began to take over and her screaming moved into a higher register; Jake stopped shouting and began to grunt and his thrusting became more purposeful. As Carol began to go over the edge, Jake joined her. Again, it was beautiful to watch the two of them crash together in a huge shared orgasm that played itself out in gasps and muffled obscenities until they both slid together in an embrace and a kiss so intimate that the three of us, devoted voyeurs that we were, almost felt we should turn our eyes away.

The room was silent now as Jake and Carol clung to each other without speaking. The rest of us settled down beside them without saying a word and almost immediately drifted off to sleep. This was supposed to have been Eleanor's night but it had turned out to have been Eleanor's and Jake's and Carol's too, in unexpected but equally beautiful ways.

biluv
biluv
144 Followers