In the Sweet Bi and Bi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were only gone for about half an hour but when we woke up the women were already half dressed and sitting in the living room. Jake and I showered together and promised to do this again even though I expressed my concern that I would not be able to take his cock because of its size. He seemed alright with that as we soaped each other and kissed and caressed each other. He thanked me for having made his weekend so perfect.

Before we all left the room, there were many tender farewells and thanks for such a wonderful weekend and promises to do it again. Indeed, it had been a wonderful weekend with intelligent liberated people who loved and were at home with their bisexuality.

Since the whole weekend had been Anne's and my treat, we paid the bill at the desk so the others would not feel embarrassed by seeing what it had cost. Eleanor was the first to get a cab then Jake and Carol left. It was about four o'clock when Anne and I got home. For an hour or so we just sat in the living room cuddling and talking about how much we liked our new friends and how we would like to do it again some time in the near future. We thought about phoning Debbie and Dave but decided not to tell them anything about what we were doing until later in the week. We went to bed early and fell asleep in each other's arms drowsily mumbling something about how much Debbie and Dave and Erik and Ursula would enjoy Eleanor and Jake and Carol.

JAKE AND CAROL'S WESTERCOAST ADVENTURE

We didn't see much of Eleanor, Jake and Carol for the next few weeks even though we talked on the phone and I even got out to lunch once with Jake. We told Debbie and Dave about our weekend and they said they would love to meet the three of them. While I was out of town for a few days, Anne invited the other two women over for a very enjoyable strictly girls' evening. Carol called me once to come over because Jake really needed some man play but didn't have the nerve to call me himself. With Anne's complete approval (we never did anything without talking to each other first) I went over and had a completely satisfying evening. When I got there she had her robe on, a glass of wine in her hand and Jake in his boxers waiting for me in the bedroom. She made me strip to my shorts and then ordered each of us to wrestle the other guy out of his; she would referee. Carol watched for a while, gave a lot of delicious instructions then joined in mostly just to get relief for herself. She found she got incredibly turned on watching two men together. She had two loads of cum in her from each of us before I left that night. We had Jake over one night and Anne loved it too. Then we realized why don't the two couples just get together and everybody could play any which way they wanted. As couples we got along extremely well. Jake soon became completely comfortable with his bisexuality and evenings with him and Carol were always very loving and completely relaxed.

Eleanor was very busy and out of town a lot. She never talked about her work and we never asked but we suspected it had something to do with defence because she was frequently in Ottawa and Washington. Although we missed her, her absences had an unexpected benefit for the four of us: the two couples got to know each other a lot better. We hoped she would meet someone but she just seemed too busy for any kind of social life except a few stolen moments with us. Anne and Carol kept in touch with her by email and knew when she would be in town. When she was, we made a point of being available and having a party for her. She seemed to enjoy these evenings but it was becoming increasingly obvious she felt like a fifth wheel and needed a bisexual male partner of her own.

After about six months of getting together intermittently, Jake got an assignment in Vancouver that was going to take about a week. The five of us had but one thought: should we call on Debbie and Dave. Since Anne and I were sure the two (or possibly three, including Erik and Ursula) couples would get along extremely well, we contacted Debbie. If Debbie said Yes, Carol would go along; if she said No, Jake would go, do his business, meet them but not play with them. Well, as it turned out, Debbie, of course, was dying to meet them so Carol arranged to go out Friday night and she and Jake would come back Sunday. We put the two couples in touch with each other and let them take it from there.

The four of them were on our minds 24/7 from the moment Jake left. Carol, of course was in touch with Jake by phone and email in the days before she left and called us to keep us up to date. Jake had contacted Debbie and Dave the day after he got there just to let them know he had arrived safely. The three of them met for lunch on the Thursday and hit it off immediately. Debbie and Jake were very attracted to each other, according to Carol (just as I had anticipated), and Jake was sure Carol would love both of them.

After Carol left on the Friday, silence. They might as well have been on the dark side of the moon. No call Saturday morning, nothing Saturday afternoon, nothing Saturday evening. It was childish to expect them to report their every moment but Anne and I were very excited about the whole adventure. Then, when Anne and I were both asleep, at about four o'clock on Sunday morning, the phone rang. Without a word of greeting all I heard was, "God, Douglas, where did you get these gorgeous friends? And that cock! Some day it's going to be in a natural history museum!" It was Debbie. (It was only one o'clock in the morning out there, I suddenly realized.) Her voice was punctuated with "uh . . .uh . . . uh and I could hear the familiar wet slapping sound of a cock pounding into a dripping wet pussy. I was erect instantly. Only Debbie would be making a long-distance phone call while being fucked! No wonder we loved her so much. I gave the receiver to Anne and hurried to the extension in my office.

"Things sound as if they're going well," I said with no inflection in my voice as Debbie continued to groan into the phone. Suddenly Jake was on the line. Debbie must have put the phone to his ear: "Fuck, Debbie's absolutely beautiful and I want to fuck Dave." "Her breasts are a feast, aren't they," I said as Jake continued to pound and Debbie continued to groan in the background. "Fuck, yes, they're gorgeous." I had long fantasized about Jake and Debbie together and there they were. Debbie took the phone back. "Jake has something to tell you." "Yes, Dave fucked my ass, and I think Erik's going to fuck it again later," Jake gasped. I almost came right there. Fuck! Erik and Ursula too! What a night they must be having. Our three favourite bisexual couples and Anne and I weren't there! Shit!

Nobody spoke on the phone for the next minute or so until Ursula came on the line. She must have been lying beside Debbie and the phone fell between them as Debbie became completely absorbed in being fucked by Jake's magic cock. Ursula was also groaning but because she was being eaten out by Carol. "Carol's making me cum. I love her mouth," whimpered Ursula as Carol hit a particularly pleasurable spot. In the background we could hear Erik groaning. "What's Erik doing?" Anne asked in an excited voice. "He's fuckng Carol. She wants his cum for Jake. Dave already came in her once." Oh, Jesus, I could see it all. Jake was fucking Debbie but was going to cum on top of Carol's double load. Ursula couldn't say any more because she started to cum. In the background we could hear the familiar sound of Erik cumming. Anne and I were practically cumming ourselves. In a moment, a very excited Carol was on the line. "I've got two loads for my baby and he's going to give me a third. Aren't you, baby? Oh, yeah, fuck me sweetie." Jake must have been in her already because we could hear his breathing and the slurpy sound of his cock pounding into her double load. There was no sound for a moment then Carol's voice again: "Oh, God, Anne, Jake is fucking me and I'm full of Erik's and Dave's cum. I'm getting three loads! Shit." I could hear Anne masturbating herself on the extension as she rocked in sympathy to Carol and Jake's big cock and the load it was going to deliver. "Oh, Carol darling, two loads all for your, sweetie, I love you," Anne gasped into the phone as she stroked toward her own orgasm. Carol sounded slightly calmer now. She was not having an orgasm herself but was very excited for Jake, just enjoying loving him and giving him so much pleasure. Soon Jake started to growl out a huge orgasm. Her pussy must have felt like silk; his cock must have been in heaven as it ploughed through all that hot cream. Carol must have put the receiver up to his mouth because suddenly we heard loud animal cries as Jake let go and filled his beautiful wife with his own loving load. Anne was not far behind him; I could hear her delicious noises in the bedroom.

Next thing we knew, Dave was on the line. "Oh, baby, that sounded good, Anne. Was it as good to do as it was to hear? I'm sorry I wasn't there with you." "Yes, it was and so am I, gorgeous; we miss you and Debbie," Anne said with a bit of a chuckle in her slightly exhausted voice. "I think we've lost those other two for a little while," Dave said, referring to Jake and Carol. "We've had a wonderful time. They're really great. And Erik and Ursula could come over so we could make it a real party. Erik and I want Jake to fuck us with that beautiful cock of his but we're a little bit nervous. Maybe later."

We didn't talk much longer because we were very tired and Erik and Dave were starting go play with Debbie after Jake had had to leave her to enjoy Carol and her double load. I hung up and went back to the bedroom where Anne was talking briefly to Debbie who was now starting to get kissed and licked and was losing conversational focus. Anne could see my erection and knew I needed her loving relief. She piled the pillows against the headboard, and sat up against them. "Come here, sweetie, let me help." As I straddled her chest I could feel her gorgeous breasts against the insides of my thighs. I supported myself against the wall with my arms as her soft hands guided my hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. I was aching to cum. The nails on her slender fingers dug into my buns as I leaned against the wall and felt the heat of her mouth slowly engulf me. I stroked in and out very slowly to savour the warm wet heat. The pressure of her lips and the suction of her mouth were exquisite and her skilled tongue knew just how to play with those delicate nerves on the underside of my cock head. She knew all my buttons: after sucking and tonguing me for a couple of minutes, she moved a finger to my anus and began to insert it slowly. My cock stiffened even more and I began to whimper softly. Her lips tightened around my cock head and my strokes became shorter to get as much friction as possible on that highly sensitive area. I came with a low, stifled groan. It was not a large load but I could feel all the tensions of my extreme arousal drain away as I emptied myself into her loving mouth.

As I lay down beside her, she began to kiss me. We passed my cream back and forth in deep, tonguing kisses for a few minutes before she swallowed her share and I swallowed mine. We were both very tired. I was lying on my back now and Anne fed me her full, firm, sweet breasts one at a time and suckled me like a baby. After lovingly watching me for a few moments, she pulled back and lay down to sleep in my arms. As we drifted off, I thought of all our wonderful friends enjoying themselves at that very moment in Vancouver; I thought of Eleanor and how complete she must be feeling with her beautiful, renewed heterosexual desires; I thought of how much I loved the woman now sleeping in my arms, and I thought how lucky we all were to be bisexual.