In the Sweet Bi and Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
144 Followers

I moved into a 69 position with my erection hovering in front of her face and my mouth lapping up our mixed juices. I soon felt her finger gently stroking my buns then moving to touch my anus as her mouth engulfed my cock deep in her throat. I almost lost it right there. I had to pause in the midst of my drinking to get a hold of myself. The two of us rolled onto our sides still locked together. She took my cock out of her mouth and began licking the shaft and balls until suddenly she was delicately tonguing my anus and driving me into involuntary groaning and squirming as she touched every delicate nerve. I couldn't concentrate on eating her at all. I just cried out as I tried to find solace by fastening my mouth to her upper thigh. Her tongue was exquisite.

At this point she stopped and told me to take her position on the pillows while she got something from her bag. In a moment she was back with two silk cords with which she tied my wrists to the bedposts. When that was done and I was lying helplessly spread-eagled, she brought out a regular penis-sized dildo and a smaller one plus a little bottle of mineral oil and announced that I was now entering training to lose my anal virginity. I almost came with excitement. She leaned over and began alternately kissing my mouth and feeding me her breasts to suck on as she explained that if I enjoyed licking my own cream out of her pussy I would absolutely love licking out another man's after she had made me watch him fuck her. In fact, she might just cut out the 'middlewoman' and make him come directly in my mouth. She, on the other hand, wanted to see me both fucking another man and being fucked. With that she sat up, moved between my legs and began gently inserting an oiled finger into my anus to prepare the way for the dildo.

Soon she had the small dildo sliding smoothly in and out and pushing further into virgin territory as I squirmed and cried out with pleasure. As she continued to stimulate me with one hand, she slowly inserted the penis-sized dildo into her dripping vagina while mischievously reminding me how I had told her one of my fantasies was to see someone I loved being fucked by another man.

I couldn't believe all this was happening to me and I couldn't believe my cock could get so hard. When the small dildo had almost disappeared completely into my anus, she stopped stroking the large dildo into her pussy and, leaving it inside, leaned over, took my cock into her mouth and with a few deft strokes of her hand on my shaft emptied me screaming into her mouth and drank all of me down. Then, as I lay there barely conscious, she slowly pulled the small dido our of my anus and moved forward until she straddled my chest where she continued to thrust the big dildo faster and faster into her pussy until she came in a huge orgasm. She slowly withdrew it and then sat over my mouth to let the rest of my own cream run out onto my tongue and lips. After rubbing her dripping pussy all over my mouth and cheeks, she gave me the glistening dildo to suck and lick telling me how much she would enjoy watching me do that with the man who had just fucked her. In fact, she said, she would share him with me another way and leaned over and began kissing and licking the dildo too. We had soon licked off all the juices and were just kissing each other and driving our tongues deep into each other's mouth. Once again we settled in beside each other and kissed and stroked gently with our remaining strength until we again fell asleep in each other's arms.

After a while I left her sleeping to get up and prepare dinner. About an hour later she wandered sleepily into the kitchen as I was in the last stages of preparation. She was dressed in a very attractive robe that continuously slipped open revealing now a shapely leg and now part of a full, succulent breast and now a bit of soft pussy hair. I poured her a glass of wine and, as she was in an extremely playful mood, she hung around the kitchen running her fingers across the back of my neck, kissing my cheek, rubbing my buns, dipping her nipples into her wine and inviting me to lick it off and reaching in through the opening of my robe to stroke my balls. When I finally managed to triumph over this harassment and put the dinner on the table she expressed amazement at how good it was. She was flabbergasted when I told her I was a professionally trained chef.

The rest of the weekend went perfectly as we made love with total abandon and profound intimacy. We talked freely about all aspects of our lives including our unfulfilled bisexual drives which we agreed could only be realized when we found another bisexual couple whose social as well as sexual company we both enjoyed. While we both felt a deep bond with each other, I continued to be excited at the thought of seeing her penetrated by another man and she didn't care whether I penetrated a man or a woman as long as she could put her well-oiled finger into my anus to make me come. She was very, very excited at the thought of seeing me with another man and would love to put on a show for me with another woman or woman and man. I said that if she did the latter they would have to tie me to a chair while I watched. She said lecherously she was sure that could be arranged. By Sunday night we were totally exhausted but profoundly in love.

We continued this way for the better part of a year, spending weekends together, enjoying a modest but interesting social life, taking short trips to New York and Las Vegas for long weekends and working hard at our satisfying jobs. All the time we continued to fall deeper and deeper in love.

Marriage and a New Adventure

As the anniversary of our first meeting approached, we decided to get married. We flew to New York and spent a romantic weekend shopping for a ring. A few weeks later we flew to Las Vegas and got married in an intimate and very private ceremony. After we returned home, we soon found a house and settled into a happy and loving married life. We continued to fantasize about finding a bisexual couple but were too happy with our own relationship to make the effort. Nevertheless Anne kept me in my 'training program' against the day when reality might strike.

Along about the end of February of the following year, Anne came home unbelievably excited. She had received a call at her office from her bisexual friend Debbie in Vancouver who wrote she was coming to Toronto the next Sunday night for a week's work on a special project and would be coming with her boyfriend who had arranged some business meetings and visits with relatives. She hoped she and Anne would find the time to "get together" because she had been fantasizing a lot lately remembering their mutual pleasures and she longed to feel Anne's body again. Like Anne, Debbie's bisexual drive was not overpowering and she had not made any effort to find a new lover since leaving Toronto.

Anne was almost speechless with excitement as she read the letter aloud to me. Her voice caught several times and I had to comfort her with soft nibbles on the back of the neck. She had said yes immediately and told Debbie in no uncertain terms that she'd love to get together to play again. I said I would be willing to spend some time with her boyfriend Dave including taking him to my club as my guest, since Debbie said he loved to stay in condition, and generally keep him occupied so they could have some uninterrupted time together. Anne thought I was a saint for being so understanding.

Waiting for Sunday was torture. Our sex life reached a new pitch as she anticipated the return of Debbie. We even discussed the possibility that Dave might also be bisexual which would make our dream come true but quickly dismissed the idea as highly unlikely. Nevertheless, I asked Anne to ask Debbie about him to see what might be possible. I had seen a few pictures of Debbie who was definitely attractive. Debbie was about forty and had clearly been the aggressor in getting the relationship going with Anne. She was a little shorter than Anne with a medium but trim build, excellent legs and, according to Anne, a D-cup. "If you love my breasts you'll die for hers; and she's a real blonde. Trust me," Anne said as we continued to discuss the prospects over dinner. "And Debbie always seemed to have good taste in men as far as I could see. She showed me some photos of old boyfriends; they were straight out of GQ."

Anne emailed that we would meet them at the hotel for a quick dinner. They were indeed a charming couple; very attractive, well dressed, articulate, interesting, extremely good natured and the four of us got along as if we had been friends all our lives. Debbie was everything Anne had said plus a lively personality. I could see that, despite her profound love for me, Anne was very taken with Dave who was intelligent, amusing, very handsome and looked great in his clothes -- and probably out of them too. As Anne had learned from Debbie when they talked on the phone, Dave knew about their relationship and had as little trouble as I did in giving them some time together. It made everything easier that everyone knew about and understood the relationship between Anne and Debbie since they kept holding hands and generally touching each other throughout the meal. When they asked to be excused to go to the Ladies, Dave just said why didn't they use the one in their room and we'd wait in the bar until Anne came down. The two women disappeared in a flash toward the elevators leaving only two smiles and two quick thank yous hanging in the air.

Dave and I went to the bar where we waited at a table with a clear view of the elevators. We said very little about the two women but enjoyed talking about business and life in our respective cities. Dave agreed to meet me Monday evening for a workout and dinner but could only meet again Wednesday night as he had some late business meetings as well as a couple of relatives who took up the other nights

After about an hour and a half, Anne came down looking very flushed and unable to stop smiling. "Now it's your turn," she said to Dave as he smiled slyly and headed for the elevators.

Anne said almost nothing until we were in bed and then she just threw her arms around me and wept saying thank you darling a thousand times for being so understanding and allowing her to be her own true sexual self. Our lovemaking that night was extraordinarily intense. At breakfast next morning she said she had fantasized constantly about the four of us together even while she was with Debbie. I said that now that I had met them both I had been fantasizing about the same thing. She looked me straight in the eye with a wicked, lecherous smile and said she found Dave incredibly attractive and couldn't get him out of her mind. She kept wondering how big his cock was. I stroked her hand across the table and said I had been fantasizing about him too and would have my cock-report on her desk as soon as I had seen him in the shower at the club. She said she would read that little bit of research with the keenest interest.

I met Dave as scheduled Monday evening and we had a good workout and a leisurely dinner in the club restaurant while the two girls got together again at the hotel. Dave had a great body and a very large and attractive cock that I felt Anne and I could both thoroughly enjoy in a variety of different ways. When I told Anne this piece of news later in the evening she was obviously excited at the thought of playing with it. She had some very exciting news for me too, she said, since she had asked Debbie about Dave's sexual interests. It seemed Dave was exactly like me in that he had a strong bisexual curiosity without any experience. Debbie also had Dave 'in training' with toys and fantasies until a suitable couple came along. I went hard instantly. In addition Dave and Debbie both found me very attractive and could easily see the four of us together. In fact, Debbie had long fantasized about being with two men at the same time and thought I was the ideal candidate. Needless to say we began making plans right away for a Saturday night dinner at our house as a going-away party for the two of them, a going-away party everyone would long remember. They would check out of their hotel about noon and come to our place by cab then take a limo from there to the airport late Sunday afternoon.

The next night Anne said Debbie had told her Dave had gotten very excited when she told him about the dinner plans for Saturday night. When I met Dave for a workout and dinner on Wednesday there was a special nervous excitement between us as we both realized that through the women each knew about the other's bisexual drives. After dinner, when we were sitting in a quiet corner of the club bar, Dave opened the subject gingerly at first but when he found me completely receptive we both began to talk freely. It was like hearing the story of my own life as he told me how he had discovered these feelings growing in himself through his thirties yet without getting the courage to realize them. Now, at the age of forty-one, he had met Debbie who had had her own experiences of which he entirely approved and who encouraged him in the expression of his impulses through play, toys and fantasies just as Anne had done with me. As soon as he met us, he said, he knew he was ready. He said I was just the man he had been looking for and I said the same about him. He also asked if I minded that he found Anne incredibly attractive and added that Debbie couldn't wait to get her hands on me. She kept fantasizing about me eating her out. I told him Anne was wet all the time thinking about fucking him especially after I had told her about his big cock. He laughed good-naturedly and said that both he and Debbie had been into some very heavy fantasies about the four of us since arriving Sunday night. Perhaps it was the influence of the alcohol or just the excitement of finding a like-minded and attractive man but the conversation became surprisingly intimate. I told him we had done likewise and that I would find it incredibly exciting to watch him stroking into Anne and he wanted to see me come between Debbie's big breasts and shoot all over her face. He wanted to lick my cream off Debbie's face and breasts while Anne sucked him off. We both figured the women had dreamed up some diabolical plot to get the two of us together! We also confessed there wasn't an orifice on any of our four bodies that would not be open for penetration. Training was now over for both of us. Each of us admitted to wanting to make love to the other as we would to a woman with plenty of licking, kissing and sucking. And, of course, we wanted to see the two women together after giving them so much free time to practise back at the hotel.

By the time I returned home that evening I was in a state of incredible excitement. I told Anne all about our conversation. She kissed me deeply and said she was very excited for me and was looking forward to seeing Dave and me making love to each other. (She called it 'making love' which excited me even more.) She soothed me by giving me one of her beautiful breasts to suck while she told me a delicious bisexual fantasy that involved Dave and me in a long 69 among other things. As she talked she slowly masturbated me to orgasm. Afterwards she stroked my hair and gently kissed my face and told me she would be with me at every moment and that she loved my bisexuality and approved of everything Dave and I might want to do to each other. She tenderly thanked me again for understanding and encouraging her own desires and she looked forward to indulging my fantasies and couldn't wait to see what Debbie might have in store for me. She would love to lick Dave's and my cream out of Debbie's pussy provided the two of us agreed to fill her pussy too some time. In the midst of such thoughts we drifted happily off to sleep.

As on the first time Anne and I got together, we all agreed to meet about two on Saturday afternoon, play for a few hours then I would prepare dinner with plenty of wine. Above all we all wanted to take our time to enjoy the full bisexual experience which would be a first for all of us. No body part would be out of bounds. Once our four-sided bisexuality was out in the open, everyone began playing up to everyone else's fantasies with the honourable intention of simply driving them crazy. Debbie had reported to Anne that Dave was just as excited as I was about the prospect of at last indulging his bisexual side under the care and encouragement of Anne and Debbie. The two women were equally excited at the prospect of seeing their lovers together. Dave was also apparently keeping Debbie on the boil by telling her what she could expect two men to do to her. I continued to drive Anne crazy by telling her how big Dave's cock was and how many ways she could enjoy it. Anne left me hard and dripping every time she described Debbie's breasts and how much I would enjoy putting my cock between them. By Friday night everybody was aching to enjoy the full range of bisexual pleasure.

All Together At Last

Two o'clock Saturday finally came and Dave and Debbie stepped out of a cab at our front door. Anne greeted them while I was still out in the kitchen. We were both wearing nothing but our robes tied loosely at the front. By the time I arrived at the door, the chatter of the initial greetings had stopped, Anne had finished hanging up their coats and was just breaking from kissing Debbie and was moving into the arms of David where she was soon locked in a long, deep soul kiss while Debbie began kissing the back of her neck. Debbie was wearing a blouse and skirt and, when she turned to greet me with a deep kiss, it was obvious fro the undone buttons and the deep cleavage that she was braless. She was the most aggressive one of the four of us as she turned quickly to embrace me and probe my mouth with her hot tongue while pressing her big breasts against my chest. Nothing disturbed Anne and Dave who were now not only still kissing deeply but also caressing and squeezing each other's buns with very active hands. Dave was wearing an open-necked shirt now unbuttoned and a pair of well-cut slacks that certainly did justice to his finely developed buns. For a brief moment I felt a shock of jealousy at the sight of them embracing so passionately then began to feel a tingle in my cock as I realized how much I was going to enjoy watching the two of them fucking each other.

Suddenly Anne broke off and said to me: "I have someone I want you to meet, darling. Kiss the man who's going to cum in my pussy while you watch." With that she and Debbie stepped aside while David and I embraced and kissed each other with deep tongue play. It was a first and it was delicious. Now I knew what women felt with a man. While Dave and I were enjoying this first physical contact the two women stood aside and looked on approvingly while kissing and touching each other.

Finally Dave and I broke from our kiss as Dave's hand continued to caress my buns. "Why don't you take Dave and Debbie upstairs while I get the champagne?" With that Anne put her arms around both of them kissing each in turn and led them up the stairs while I went back to the kitchen to get the glasses and the champagne from the refrigerator. It was a beautifully gentle but incredibly exciting beginning to a weekend of complete sexual openness.

Three Beautiful lovers

By the time I got up to the bedroom, events had already moved quickly. Dave had removed his shoes, socks and shirt and was by the bed slipping out of his slacks. Anne was standing close to him hypnotized by the gradual revelation of his slim, well toned and tanned body and his bulging briefs. Debbie's blouse and skirt and panties were already lying on the floor. Debbie was an extraordinarily beautiful woman: her face was perfect with red lips that begged to be kissed, perfect teeth and a smile that lit up the room; her hair was blonde and shining with health; her slim waist and tight ass emphasized her large breasts which were full with large light pink aureoles; and her legs were long and slim with just a whisper of soft blonde hair between. Even though I loved Anne passionately and was very focused on her and Dave at the moment, I felt an extra tingle of excitement in my cock at the thought of playing with Debbie's beautiful body, especially since I had the permission and even the encouragement of Anne to do so. Debbie was teasing Dave by slowly easing Anne's robe off her shoulders and offering her body to Dave as if she were a beautiful slave and Dave the buyer. Without saying a word, Debbie smiled at Dave and began mischievously kissing Anne's neck, cupping her breasts and squeezing the nipples. She ran her hands down Anne's stomach and through her soft pussy hair. Anne leaned her head back with her mouth open and her eyes closed as Debbie inserted her fingers into Anne's pussy then put it in her mouth and licked it slowly inches away from Dave's face. Anne didn't even turn her head as I entered the room and the others didn't seem to notice me either. I didn't even open the bottle of champagne; I just set the tray down. The scene brought out the voyeur in me. Anne never looked more beautiful. I always loved her look of ecstasy but seeing it now while she was being displayed before two such beautiful people who were going to make love to her made me rock hard.

biluv
biluv
144 Followers