In the Sweet Bi and Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
143 Followers

Dave now withdrew completely and began licking and sucking Anne's dripping pussy while Anne turned to enjoy both of Debbie's breasts with her mouth and hands. By now Debbie was groaning with pleasure from the warmth of Anne's mouth and the gentle stroking of her own soft fingers. Much as Dave seemed to be enjoying the sweet taste of Anne's pussy, his cock obviously didn't want to stay outside for much longer.

I couldn't keep my hands to myself any longer. As soon as he was back inside, I reached around and began stroking his balls which made him cry out and immediately begin stroking faster and harder into Anne who was now screaming with renewed pleasure as he plunged into her relentlessly. Her hands were now cupping her breasts and squeezing the nipples as her head rocked from side to side and her body thrust itself against him. Little did she know that she owed Dave's thrusting to the fact that I had now inserted my middle finger well into Dave's anus and was driving him crazy.

I had never seen Anne looking so beautiful as she did in her abandonment to these pleasures. She knew that I considered her bisexuality one of the most beautiful elements in her character and that she had my complete approval to play out our infidelity fantasy by indulging her lust for Dave. She just had to look at me to see how much enjoyment I was getting from her pleasure.

Just when we thought it must end it seemed to move to new levels of intensity. "Fuck! Christ! Shit! Oh, Jesus" would now and then be intelligible amongst the cries and groans which sometimes became shrieks. Between their bodies I could see Dave's huge cock pounding without letup. At one point, I actually moved down to look at them from behind. Dave's rock-hard buns were tense and glistening and the muscles stood out with every thrust.

Almost at the same moment, Anne went into one long scream and Dave cried out: "Oh, fuck, I'm coming. Oh, gawdd," which trailed off into a long wail as he exploded deep in Anne's bucking, screaming body. The intensity of both their orgasms was incredible. Anne's upthrusts began to slow first but Dave kept on pounding as he tried to squeeze the last drop of cream into Anne's beautiful body. At last he stopped, still kneeling between her legs and still inside her pussy. Both of them were exhausted and running with sweat. Suddenly there was complete stillness as the two of them remained lost in their separate worlds of bliss. Slowly Dave sank into Anne's outstretched arms as she kissed him and thanked him for the beautiful orgasm. After a deep kiss Dave rolled off into Debbie's waiting arms and his spent cock slipped out of Anne's exhausted pussy. Debbie immediately moved to take his cock in her mouth to lick off the mingled juices.

Anne now reached her arms up to me saying simply: "Darling, I want your cream." I needed no more encouragement. In an instant I was sliding my rock hard cock into her pussy now wet and softly slippery with the full load of Dave's silky flood. I couldn't believe anything could be so soft. Feeling myself stroking through Dave's cream was too exciting to let me last very long. Anne's smile was never more loving than at that moment as I thrust along her silky passage. I was in agony as I wanted to savour their combined fluids on my cock yet I wanted to explode with love and excitement deeper inside her than any man had ever gone before. I wanted to have the full pleasure of giving her my cream while her pussy was still reverberating from Dave's pounding and she was still savouring the hot load from Dave's huge cock. I had always considered being able to share a man and a woman simultaneously this way to be one of the beautiful benefits of bisexuality. And what could be more beautiful than to be one of four bisexuals who loved each other so intimately and wanted to share their bodies so freely with each other!

As I was stroking to my climax I saw Dave lying back in Debbie's arms, her beautiful breasts hanging over his face. Everyone was smiling up at me as they enjoyed the agony that must have been so visible on my face and knew what I was feeling as I stroked through Anne and Dave's combined love juices to the culmination of a long-standing fantasy. They knew how powerful my orgasm would be and wanted to share it with me in the only way open to them, namely, by watching. In a minute or so the combination of the softness of the mingled creams, the memory of seeing Anne and Dave in such a passionate embrace plus the knowledge that my own cream would soon be added to theirs brought me to a huge brain-exploding climax as I screamed and emptied myself deep in my beautiful darling.

After what seemed like forever, I came back to earth and collapsed into Anne's arms; she gently stroked the back of my neck and kissed my cheeks for a few minutes then rolled me toward the others until I was surrounded by their bodies and losing consciousness under their gentle kissing and stroking. Somebody pulled up the covers and we were all soon asleep.

A Little Champagne Never Hurt Anybody

It was getting late in the afternoon when we started to wake up one by one. The warmth of the bodies snuggled together under the covers was delicious. The smells of sex were in everyone's nostrils as a reminder of the events of the last few hours. Once everyone was awake, Dave, who was on the outside, slipped over to the table and refilled our glasses with the still relatively cold champagne. There was a lot of pleasant banter about funny sleeping experiences and the first mention that we might be getting hungry. I had prepared some canapés for just this moment. Anne and Debbie thought, what with Dave pouring the champagne and me making the canapés, wouldn't it be nice if they had a couple of love slaves to do their bidding for the weekend and wouldn't serving them food and drink in bed would be a good start. Dave and I being both a bit submissive said slavery was good but there had to be some benefits. The two women kissed us and said: "Hmmm, possibly," then told us to make our hairy assses useful.

Dave and I left the two women in bed together and went downstairs, completely naked, to get the canapés and another bottle of cold champagne. Needless to say, there was a lot of playing in the kitchen before we were ready to go back up. We embraced and kissed deeply while rubbing our cocks together; we took turns sitting on the table and sucking each other off. We even made half-hearted efforts to penetrate each other's anus but we realized this was something probably better left to fantasy than struggled with in reality. We said we would certainly be thinking of each other when we played anal fucking games with Anne or Debbie in the future.

When we finally did make it back upstairs we found the two women sound asleep so I suggested we leave the canapés and go back downstairs to prepare dinner. For the next couple of hours we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company while we worked. Dave was a very good-natured, easy-going but highly intelligent and professional man whose company would be a delight for both men and women. He told me more about his business, his previous relationships and the happiness of his life with Debbie. He felt about her as I felt about Anne. They allowed us to be ourselves in every sexual and social sense. They accepted everything about us as perfectly natural.

When everything was prepared we took some time out to lie on the sofa and play with each other for a while but without either of us coming. We were saving that for the two beautiful women sleeping upstairs. When we finally broke off and went upstairs to see whether Anne and Debbie were still sleeping we noticed about half of the champagne and canapés were gone and heard girlish giggling coming from the bathroom where they were showering together. We announced that dinner would be ready when they were then joined them for a lot of laughing and lathering of sundry male and female body parts by sundry pairs of male and female hands.

Anne provided fresh bathrobes and then we headed downstairs where I cooked and Dave served to the great delight of the women. The meal was pleasantly filling but not heavy enough to make everyone dozy afterward. Anne and Debbie had been quite refreshed by their sleep but Dave and I were a bit tired after having worked on the dinner so we decided to head back to bed for little nap before the women got any more ideas about what a man's body was good for.

When Dave and I reached the bed we were too tired even to touch each other and fell asleep almost immediately. I awoke after about half an hour. The house was silent except for the sound of Debbie and Anne talking somewhere in the distance. The only light in the room came from the hall. I was very conscious of Dave's beautiful body lying beside me and casually began to stroke the soft hair and skin of his balls and the velvet of his flaccid but very thick cock while my mouth tasted his muscular upper arms. He started to stir and I felt his hand move against my stomach as he turned his head and locked his mouth onto mine in a deep, tonguing kiss. I realized instantly I wanted the women to stay away for at least another half-hour so I could be alone with him and make love with him as I would with Anne.

I soon felt his hand gently stroking my balls and his middle finger probing my sensitive anus. My finger moved over his own opening and he gasped slightly. Both our cocks were now stirring. He told me to lie back and let him do all the work. He'd been dying to suck on me. His mouth was silk. Even though this was his first time sucking a man, he was very skilful. I was soon very hard and he took me deep into his throat. Then he licked me from the opening of my penis to the opening of my anus, pausing to take my hairy sack into his mouth one ball at a time. At times he would stop to give me a deep kiss during which I would reach underneath and gently squeeze his balls and masturbate his rock-hard cock for a couple of strokes. Once he straddled my chest and gently fucked my mouth while I squeezed his buns and probed his anus with my fingers. He was so stimulated I could taste little drops of his precum squeezing out onto my tongue. He then knelt beside me and took me in his mouth again while I gently caressed his hairy sack. From here it was easy to slip into a full sixty-nine.

It was exquisite sucking and being sucked. We were so focused on the cocks in our mouths that we didn't notice Anne and Debbie come back into the room until they were standing beside the bed. I don't know how long they had been watching us but just seeing these two beautiful women brought out the exhibitionist in each of us and made our enjoyment all the greater. Without saying a word, Anne lay down behind me and Debbie lay down behind Dave and began gently stroking our hair as they kissed our necks and shoulders. They whispered loving words of encouragement into our ears as we eagerly took each other's cock deep into our throats.

Hungry as Dave and I were for each, we soon found ourselves sharing the other's enormously hard erection with Anne and Debbie. Anne and I took turns filling our mouths with Dave's swollen, dripping head or sometimes just kissed each other while stroking his shaft and listening to him groan. My own cock was aching with pleasure as I felt the alternating textures of Dave's and Debbie's mouths.

Cream Isn't Always a Dairy Product

All of a sudden, Anne asked me softly if I would like to drink Dave's cream. I couldn't believe it but now more than anything I wanted to feel him shoot into my mouth. I just groaned out a "yes" and Anne began to finger Dave's anus. Debbie and Dave obviously were having the same thought and I soon felt one of Debbie shapely fingers slowly insinuating its way into my anus. Both of us grabbed the cheeks of each other's ass tightly in our hands and drew the cocks even deeper into our mouths. Debbie's finger in my anus was making me whimper and cry with uncontrollable pleasure. She knew just how to touch all my sensitive spots. Anne must have been having the same effect on Dave to judge from his loud animal cries.

The stimulation of our anuses, the loving words and soft caresses of these two beautiful women made it impossible to last any longer. Within seconds Dave and I were both giving out loud muffled groans as we came together. Just as I went over the edge with a huge cry of ecstasy, I felt the hot blast of Dave's massive ejaculation splattering in my mouth in creamy spasms. I swallowed it almost as fast as it came but some still ran out of my mouth and down my cheeks.

As we sucked each other dry we could hear the girls telling us how beautiful it was to see two men suck each other to climax. Soon we were all kissing each other and sharing our cream: two-way kisses, three-way kisses and even four-way kisses. Not a drop spilled onto the sheets! As Dave and I lay back exhausted the girls took turns gently sucking our cocks clean. Before lying down to rest, Dave and I kissed each other deeply on the mouth to share the remains of our cream.

Watching us enjoy ourselves must have been too much for Debbie and Anne because within seconds they were stroking each other's legs and buns and moving into their own slurpy sixty-nine. Dave and I both stopped and lay down against the pillows to take our turn watching what these two beautiful woman had up to now done only in private.

After enjoying each other's pussy for a while, they shifted position until they were sucking each other's breasts. Anne tenderly held Debbie's slightly larger, heavier breasts in her hand one at a time, ran her tongue slowly around the aureole, gently bit the stiff nipple then took as much of the breast into her mouth as she could. Soon Debbie just lay back unable to concentrate because of the intense pleasure. Anne moved between her legs, put a couple of pillows under her ass, leaned over and began rubbing the tip of her breast into Debbie's wet opening. She then started to rub her nipple round and round on Debbie's clitoris.

Debbie stretched her hands out to grab the bed spindles but couldn't reach them. That's when Dave and I took an arm each and gently pinioned her to the bed while Anne continued her merciless work. Needless to say Dave and I both took the opportunity to kiss and lick the soft skin of Debbie's inner arms before working our way back to suck and fondle her defenceless breasts. It was obvious from their comfort with each other that both women were used to this kind of play. Anne again began to suck on Debbie's clitoris and lick her opening all the way back to her anus which must have been a sensitive spot judging by Debbie's moaning and squirming as Anne lingered over that special opening.

Soon Debbie was whining for Anne to make her come. As we felt her building, Dave and I took her breasts as deeply as we could into our mouths. Soon the screaming started again as Anne licked and sucked relentlessly. Debbie was bucking so much Anne had to fight to keep her mouth in contact with the wet sensitive flesh. At last, with one piercing shriek, Debbie went over the edge while Anne held on to her buns to bring her clitoris more tightly against her mouth.

Despite the intensity of the orgasm, Debbie recovered quickly and propped herself on a pile of pillows at the head of the bed while Anne moved swiftly to sit on her face. Dave and I watched fascinated as Debbie parted Anne's pussy lips with her fingers and inserted her tongue deep inside. She licked up and down the opening then settled into focused sucking of Anne's clitoris as Anne held on to the headboard for balance. Soon Anne began to make the familiar sounds of approaching orgasm. Debbie, who must have known these sounds only too well, didn't miss a beat. In the dim light of the room we could see Anne's head thrown back, her open mouth uttering deep animal groans and her hips pressing her clitoris against Debbie's constantly flicking tongue. She was not long in reaching her climax. Her body jerked as if she had been electrocuted. She threw her head back in one last, long scream, pushed against Debbie's mouth a couple of more times then, in a series of short gasps mixed with whimpers, she settled down on Debbie's full breasts, closed her eyes, sank her head into her chest and slid off into Dave's waiting arms. He and Debbie both comforted her with gentle love talk and soft kisses and caresses while I knelt between her legs and joined in the soft kissing.

As Anne resurfaced our comforting turned into four-way kissing that could only lead to new pleasures. As I had been gently kissing Anne I found myself more and more kissing Debbie while leaving Dave to soothe Anne in her moment of need. Sometimes, when Dave too found himself sealed in a long tonguing kiss with Debbie, my mouth would wander to Debbie's ample breasts whose weight and size were a constant source of wonder to me. I would gently lift one of them with both my hands to marvel at the weight and stroke it gently as I placed the tip deep in my mouth and began a slow sucking to savour every square millimeter of its silky surface and soft bulk.

As I continued back and forth from one breast to the other lost in my own pleasure, Anne recovered fully and was busily deep-kissing both Debbie and Dave. "We love you both so very, very much," she said softly between kisses at one point. "And we love you two more than we can say," Debbie replied as she pulled my face to her mouth for a deep kiss while Dave and Anne locked into a similarly intense kiss of their own. Then Dave and I to our mutual surprise declared our love for each other and sealed it with a soul kiss while Anne and Debbie did the same.

Anne and Dave were clearly moving forward to something as Anne had one hand behind Dave's head and the other feeding him one of her breasts. Debbie and I were moving forward too as she reached underneath to stroke my balls as I went back to savouring her breasts and gently stroking her pussy with my right hand.

After luxuriating in my sucking and caressing for a while, she said in a loud whisper, "Eat me out and fuck me. I want Dave to see me getting fucked by another man." Dave gasped when he heard this. It was obviously a fantasy for both of them. Her pussy was exquisitely soft and fresh tasting with a beautiful feminine odour. Her lips were dripping and I couldn't get enough of her juices. As I buried my mouth in her pussy, I reached up and took a breast in each hand. She put her own hands over mine and began squeezing rhythmically.

My cock was just aching to fuck her. As I rose on my knees, Dave lay on his side with Anne lying behind him and reaching around to softly play with his balls and gently stroke his huge erection. He was incredibly excited. "I need to teach this horny bi bastard a lesson," Debbie announced as reached over and ran her fingers through Dave's hair. I had already put my cock head at her opening. Dave was watching with wide eyes. "I think he should know I love cock as much as he does." I leaned forward and slowly pushed my cock up her incredibly silky passage. I couldn't believe any pussy could feel so soft. It was like floating in the centre of a soft universe that extended infinitely in all directions. I realized my eyes were closed and I was gasping to hold back my orgasm. Dave was gasping too and devouring Debbie's breasts and mouth. He was so excited he could hardly get out: "Darling, I didn't know you could look so beautiful with another man's cock inside you. Oh, gawd, my beautiful darling, I love you so much." Anne had let go his cock and was comforting him with kisses on the back of the neck and loving caresses on his stomach and the hairy sack of his large balls.

Suddenly Debbie took Dave's face in her hands and said seductively but firmly:"Now that you've seen another man fuck me, I want you drink another man;s cream. I want Doug to come between my breasts and I want you to lick it up. All up" "Oh, fuck," he groaned as the excitement of the idea hit him. Anne had her hand around his very hard cock as he said this. "Oooohhhh! He thinks that's a great idea, Just can't get enough of that cream," Anne cooed as she leaned forward and took the head in her mouth and sucked until he was groaning again. He pulled her head up and kissed and tongued her deeply.

biluv
biluv
143 Followers