In the Sweet Bi and Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to stop fucking Debbie. Her softness was like a drug. But cumming between her breasts would be exquisite too. I had had some of my biggest orgasms as Anne squeezed my cock between her breasts.

Anne reached for the mineral oil we kept in a bedside table and began gently oiling Debbie's breasts as well as my cock. Debbie was soon pushing her huge globes together and sitting higher up against the pillows to give me more of a vertical angle. I straddled her chest and inserted my stiff cock. He disappeared between them for one sweet moment before poking his head out in her cleavage. Anne and Dave knelt one on either side of me and I put an arm around each of their shoulders for support before I started stroking. They each gave me deep kisses of encouragement as I started thrusting forward in long, slow, deep strokes. The combination of oil and soft flesh was exquisite. With my arms around Anne and Dave I felt like a drunk being carried home by two friends only it was my cock that was intoxicated on Debbie's beautiful breasts.

Debbie kept firmly squeezing her breasts and, if my cock ever seemed to be slipping out, Anne or Dave would push it back down. Soon I was thrusting more quickly as Anne surreptitiously put her little finger into my anus then mischievously asked me how everything felt. After about ten strokes my cock seemed to have a life of its own. It felt as if it had left my body and was floating in the depths of some soft ocean that had no surface and no bottom. I was starting to groan and I knew my orgasm was not far away. At last it came thundering down upon me and, with a heave and a scream, I unloaded several hot white streams between her breasts, onto her neck and chin with a little even shooting up onto her cheeks.

As I went limp slumping between Dave and Anne, Debbie dipped a finger into the pool of cream on her breasts and licked it off with an exaggerated "Mmmmmmm". She then rubbed some onto a nipple and offered it to Dave who licked it off eagerly before turning to drink with gusto from the other puddles. Anne and Debbie both stroked the back of his neck and kissed his cheeks as he vacuumed up every last drop wherever he could find it and rubbed the remainder into Debbie's nipples with his fingers.

With cream still dripping from his lips, he turned around and sucked both of Anne's nipples smearing my juices over the aureole with his tongue. Anne silently closed her eyes in bliss as she felt the combination of his firm tongue and the silky cream. Both of them then leaned over and tried to lick and kiss Debbie's face clean but Debbie kept constantly interrupting their work with kisses. Neither Anne nor Dave seemed able to truly focus on their work as they sometimes made lengthy detours to Debbie's nipples which elicited more groaning.

The scene of Anne and Dave constantly playing together was an endless turn-on throughout the whole time the four of us were together. The sight of them stroking, kissing each other plus the incredible excitement of watching Dave empty his load deep inside her kept my desires on a constant boil. The fact that they knew this and played to it drove me crazy. It excited me even more to see Anne lick up a particularly large pool of my cream and offer it to Dave who took his time squeezing her breasts as he slowly licked me off her extended tongue. This playing was, of course, an invitation to a long, deep kiss which they provocatively gave each other only inches from my face. With their lips still creamy, they then turned to me and each in turn gave me another long, deep kiss.

While Dave was still kissing me, Anne said to Debbie: "Don't you think Doug should drink some more of Dave's cream?" Dave now had a hesitant smile on his face as he looked at each of us in turn to get some inkling of what plot was being developed to make him part with his most intimate juices once again. Anne leaned over to Debbie, kissed her quickly on the lips then, in a stage whisper told her she thought the best thing would be for her to jack Dave off onto Debbie's breasts where I could not only lick up his cream but taste the remains of my own. I felt my cock quiver as Debbie provocatively caressed her breasts, looked at me impishly and said: "Just setting the table." She immediately made me lie down beside her facing Dave across her beautiful glistening breasts while Anne moved behind Dave, reached around and took his cock in her hand.

At first Anne played with Dave by rubbing her breasts against his back and nibbling his earlobe while softly stroking his balls. His cock seemed huge in the half-light as she oiled her hand and started to stroke his full length. Knowing what oil can do to a man's cock and knowing how skilful Anne's stroking could be, I knew it would not be long before Dave would be moaning and well on his way to parting with his velvety white liquid. It was always exciting to see Dave and Anne together because one could always sense the lust they felt for each other. They were a show within a show and made me glad to be such a voyeur.

Anne continued to nibble his shoulders and ears while toying with his anus with one hand and stroking his engorged organ with the other. His cock was so thick she could just get her hand around it. The head was hugely swollen and the tight purple skin was shining; the veins of the shaft were standing out and the shaft was straining to its full arc of total hardness.

As Anne teased and played with Dave, I enjoyed sucking on Debbie's nipples and kissing her perfect mouth while my fingers explored her deliciously wet pussy. At times we lost ourselves in deep kisses whose pleasure was spiced by knowing the other two were watching us. A few times I thought we were just going to go our own way despite the master plan for Dave and me. Debbie's kisses were soft and wet and enthusiastic. I loved her skin and kept stroking the insides of her thighs and reaching underneath to squeeze her buns. Her breasts, of course, had most of my attention. I took a malicious pleasure in the fact that even the slightest sucking on her nipples made her groan with pleasure. I soon felt a great desire to drink her juices and fuck her to my own orgasm but that plan was thwarted as Dave was soon in complete agony and begging for relief.

"Oh, fuck, please let me come. Make me explode. Just empty me. Pleeeez." "Oh, I thought men liked to last a long time," Anne said mockingly as she slowed her pace for a teasing moment. "Are you sure you really want to come this early?" she whispered between kisses as Dave's head rocked back and forth and up and down while relief was deferred. Dave's hips stopped bucking then began thrusting forward again as Anne picked up the pace. Soon the teasing was over and Anne had him rushing for the edge as she stroked his massive shaft with both hands now place skillfully over that tangle of sensitive nerves on the underside of the glans.

At last, arching his back, leaning his shoulders against Anne's ample breasts and supporting himself with his hands on the tops of her thighs, the final explosion came amidst an outburst of incoherent whimpers. Stream after stream shot out of his cock's swollen head. Stream after stream flew out to land on Debbie's waiting breasts which in her excitement she was now squeezing together as a soft landing place for his juices. Everyone's eyes but Dave's (which were closed in bliss) watched the flying streams. The first one landed right on target splashing across both breasts and running down over the nipples. The second and much bigger stream shot high and hit Debbie right in the face where it ran down her cheek and started dripping off her chin. The third one landed right in my waiting open mouth. By then Dave was a spent force and the remainder fell either on Debbie's stomach or just ran down over Anne's fingers.

Debbie immediately filled my mouth with first one breast then the other as I sucked and licked the delicious, salty sauce. Meanwhile she had lifted some off her cheek with her finger and was feeding it to an exhausted Dave who had now collapsed beside her on the pillows. Anne shared her dripping fingers with me then bent down to lick the remaining juices from Dave's now rapidly softening cock. Soon all three of us were hungrily kissing and licking the remaining cream off Debbie's cheek, chin and breasts. Kissing Anne's lips while they were still wet with traces of Dave's cream was unbelievably exciting. What with the stimulation of playing with Debbie and watching Anne bringing Dave off, my cock had come to life again but I didn't want to come in anyone' pussy or mouth right at that moment; I just wanted to die by my own hand. I wanted the sharp hard orgasm that only masturbating could give.

I rose to my knees between Debbie's legs and started stroking. It was beautiful. A gorgeous orgasm began building; the iron bands began to tighten around the purple, swollen head. I could hear myself groaning as the pleasure built. Dave and Anne slowed their licking then lifted their heads to smile up at me and watch me explode. As my stroking got faster and faster Anne and Dave, still smiling but mischievously now, both started fingering my anus. Debbie once again pressed her breasts together to present a target for my load. The anal stimulation, my own hard stroking and the fact I always loved looking at Debbie's beautiful breasts, especially as they were being played with, soon brought me to a huge climax that poured my remaining cream in long arching streams onto her breasts and even onto the lips of her half-open mouth. Neither Anne nor Dave could resist the temptation of first kissing Debbie's cream covered mouth. Spent as I was, it was beautiful watching Dave kissing Debbie deeply while the excess cream ran down her chin then seeing him turn with cream smeared lips to receive a crushing kiss from Anne's waiting mouth. Anne then kissed Debbie with a long lingering tonguing kiss while Dave began spreading the other pool of cream around Debbie's nipple and then licking and sucking them. Both of them gave me full-mouth kisses while their lips were still dripping with my cream before turning to suck Debbie's creamy breasts as she lay back with her eyes blissfully closed gently stroking the backs of their necks.

I was exhausted and Debbie seemed very relaxed as we lay back on the pillows and softly kissed each other while I soothingly stroked her breasts. Dave and Anne where lying together on the other side of Debbie but still seemed to have a lot of energy. I reached over and touched Dave's cock and met Anne's hand there slowly bringing it back to life. Anne herself seemed very frisky for the time of night. Debbie, who had noticed all these goings on, kissed me deeply before whispering in my ear that she thought they were about to go around again. As I gave her a deep kiss of my own I said I thought she was right. The smile on Anne's face gave her plans away. Soon Dave was fully erect again under the tender ministrations of Anne's hand and mouth. Since it was Anne who had more energy, Anne was soon straddling his waist and positioning herself over his beautiful erection. For the second time that day she gasped as she took him in to her depths.

I moved around to lie beside Dave and watch the proceedings with Debbie. As Anne started to play she rocked back and forth for a while then lifted herself up and slammed down to get his full length into her depths. Then she leaned forward and fed him her breasts one at a time; he squeezed them together and took both nipples into his mouth simultaneously which just made her squeal. Debbie and I also leaned forward and started sucking one on each breast. Kneeling on each side of her we sucked and licked as she moaned softly and ran her fingers through our hair while Dave caressed my balls with one hand and fingered Debbie's pussy with the other. Now my hand now Debbie's would stroke Anne's clit as we continued to suck. Sometimes Dave would prop himself up and take a breast in his mouth while Debbie or I would passionately kiss Anne's soft, tonguing mouth. As Dave lay down one time, Anne leaned back supporting herself on her hands and exposing her clit first to Debbie's mouth then to mine. It was a swollen nub in a bed of creamy soft sweet smelling flesh that Debbie and I could have feasted on all night to the music of Anne's whimpers of pleasure.

For variety, Debbie and I would sometimes leave Anne's breasts free for Dave to squeeze and caress while Debbie would lean across Dave's stomach to take my flaccid, exhausted cock into her mouth as I told Anne softly how much I loved her and how happy I was that she was enjoying Dave's beautiful cock once again. She held my face in her hands and kissed me deeply then whispered in my ear how much she loved me and how thankful she was that I allowed her to play like this with the two most perfect lovers she could possibly imagine. She also said it excited her incredibly to watch me and Dave enjoying each other.

As Debbie sat up after abandoning her fruitless efforts to get me hard again, Anne leaned forward to give Dave a deep, passionate kiss that went on for minutes. As she moved forward, my hand continued to massage her clitoris while Debbie moved around behind and began to lick her exposed anus. Anne now began first to wriggle and twitch then she had to break her kiss to groan and gasp as the combination of Dave's hard cock deep inside her, my fingers on her clitoris and Debbie's tongue on the delicate flesh of her anus started her on the path to another orgasm with Dave. She slipped very quickly out of control into spasms of twitching and choking gasps that signalled the approach of her final explosion which came as she arched her back and crushed her clitoris against my hand, screamed sharply and collapsed into Dave's embrace.

Dave was also ready. He quickly rolled her limp body onto her back without his cock leaving her pussy, stroked hard a few times, heaved himself forward and poured out what had to be the last of his fluids into her overstimulated pussy. Even his orgasm could not rouse her from her ecstasy. As he withdrew she just rolled to her side carrying an exhausted Dave with her and they both descended almost immediately into a deep sleep. Debbie and I who were pretty exhausted ourselves, lay down too, Debbie beside Dave and I beside Anne, pulled up the sheets and snuggled in beside them for the sleep of the dead.

The Sweetness of the Early Morning

It was after nine o'clock in the morning before anybody stirred. The heat of the four bodies made the bed deliciously warm and cozy. The smell of spent sperm was heavy on the warm air under the sheets. I was conscious of the warm softness of Anne's body against me. Anne was still asleep but Debbie and Dave were already locked in what must have been their traditional deep morning kiss. They weren't yet aware I was awake as their hands wandered lazily over each other's somnolent body. Dave was fully erect but I couldn't tell whether these were just the last moments of morning erection or he was responding to Debbie's slow caressing of his balls and his own leisurely stroking of her breasts and the occasional suck on one of her nipples. I was sure that between the two of us there wasn't a drop of cream left. Debbie had a beautiful face with very bright eyes, a narrow straight nose, lips perfect for kissing and perfect white teeth. Her full, succulent breasts, her flat stomach and narrow waist widening out to the swell of her man-holding hips and the subsequent descent to her beautiful legs were a pleasure to see both in and out of her always stylish clothes.

With each kiss, Dave now stayed longer on each breast and the nipples were visibly stiffening. His cock was now rock hard as Debbie closed her slender fingers around his shaft or dragged her blood-red nails through the soft hairs of his tightened scrotum. Too preoccupied with their own pleasures they still had not notice my voyeuristic interest which was beginning to take its toll as my cock started to stiffen. They made no sound as Debbie rolled onto her back just enough for Dave to slip inside. I could see her stiffen and bite into his shoulder as she felt him run into her depths. She then rolled back onto her side with her legs wrapped completely around him to lock his beloved cock in place. The warmth of Anne's sleeping body, the tingle of my half-aroused cock and the delicious sight of these two beautiful lovers made me want to be inside Anne.

As their motion became too obvious, Anne began to wake up. The first thing she saw was my face which she immediately took in both hands and kissed lovingly on the mouth. With a nod of my head and an indication of my eyes, I got her to turn and look at our two guests. Anne was immediately fascinated, rolled onto her other side to watch and I reached around to cup her breasts and keep her snuggled close to me as we both enjoyed the spectacle. She lay her hands over mine as I gently squeezed her soft full globes.

The other two were now so lost in their own pleasure that they were unaware of anyone or anything else even though they had to know by now that we were both awake and watching. And they were beautiful to watch. His darker muscular body squeezed her to him with all his strength. He stroked her hips and beautiful buns gently as he raised his head and softly sucked her swollen breasts. Sometimes he raised himself on one elbow to squeeze one breast with a free hand while he continued to suck on the other. He was both overwhelmingly virile and powerful while being subtle and tender at the same time. Now and again we could see between their bodies where his long, thick beautifully curved cock was entering and re-entering her body in a steady rhythm which was only interrupted the moments when Debbie's legs tightened around his buns to prolong the enjoyment of keeping him locked in her depths.

The slow, steady stroking just seemed to be expressing their love and satisfaction in each other rather than any move toward orgasm. Soon Debbie noticed we were watching and reached her nearer hand out silently for Anne's while her other was tangled in Dave's hair. Anne kissed her hand and began softly stroking her thigh and leg. In a moment Dave smiled over and sleepily said "Good morning" while his mouth was passing from Debbie's lips to suck one of her nipples. Anne leaned over and drew his face to hers for a long, deep "Good morning" kiss of her own before lying back down in my arms to continue watching these most beautiful lovers.

They seemed to get more aroused now that they knew we were watching. The kisses seemed to be deeper and the thrusting slower and more deliberate. Looking at us with a mischievous smile, Dave rolled them onto their sides so we could see his cock thrusting in and out. The sight of Dave's cock never failed to thrill Anne who squeezed my hand tighter around her breast as we watched the full length of his incredibly thick and rock hard shaft stroking in and out of Debbie's glistening pussy lips. Even the insides of her thighs were glistening with the overflow of her excited lubrication. As we continued to watch, Anne took my hand away from her breast and placed it on her pussy where her own fluids were now running freely. "Do you think you're going to have to fuck him again, darling," I whispered softly into her ear as I continued to stroke her clitoris. "I think you're addicted to that huge cock," I added nibbling gently on her lobe. She nodded squirming as my fingers touched a deliciously sensitive spot: "I think I am. Is there any cure?" "I may have to make you fuck him in front of me again before they go; then we're going to have to visit them in Vancouver in the not too distant future. But you can only do that if you promise to sit on my face after he's filled your pussy with his cream and let me drink you dry." "You are a demanding bastard but I always do as I'm told," she said gasping excitedly as she reached for my now hard cock, turned her head to give me a long deep kiss while I slipped two fingers deep into her dripping pussy. "You know you're an insatiably raunchy promiscuous bitch," I told her my voice catching in my throat. "And loving it, you gorgeous, cocksucking, bisexual bastard," she whispered with an impish smile as she kissed me warm and wet again.