In the Sweet Bi and Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
144 Followers

By now Dave had rolled completely onto his back and Debbie was astride his hips gently raising and lowering herself on his shaft and sighing. Again and again she would lean over with love obvious in her eyes and kiss his mouth as if drinking sweet nectar from a sacred fountain while he cupped and squeezed one of her full, heavy breasts in each hand. At moments they seemed to be driven by pure lust for each other and at others it was their loving tenderness that was on display. Rather than join in uninvited we just lay enjoying our own love and watched two true lovers expressing themselves. They were totally oblivious of us as they told each other of their mutual love and desire sometimes in the raunchiest and most obscene terms and at other times with the most articulate tenderness. The most delicate moments were when she told him she wanted him to drink from her body the way she drank from his as she offered him her breasts to suck. "Your milk is beautiful," he said breathlessly as he completed their fantasy. The fact that she was not lactating made no difference to the expression of love in the gesture. "You are going to give me more of your own beautiful juices to drink, aren't you darling," she asked in a voice doubly excited by his thrusting cock and sucking mouth. "I'm going to empty them into you. I'm going to flood your mouth with them," he said as he sucked first one nipple then the other.

In the midst of this talk they moved effortlessly, like the experienced lovers they were, into a sixty-nine on their sides. The tenderness with which Debbie stroked and ultimately swallowed his long, thick shaft with its massive head was truly exquisite to watch. The swollen veins enhanced the virility of this most virile of organs on this most virile of men. The purple head was so filled with blood that Debbie had to stretch her perfect mouth to the full to accommodate it. We both thrilled to see how much of the thick shaft Debbie could take in before she started to move her mouth up and down. At the other end, Debbie's beautiful legs were thrown over Dave's shoulders as he cupped her buns in his hands and buried his mouth in her pussy still stretched from having held his cock for so long. Dave's mouth and face were soon glistening with Debbie's juices and his cock was soon shining with her saliva.

Debbie's thirst for Dave's juices and Dave's desire to give them to her moved them both quickly along toward orgasm. Dave licked her clitoris and ran his tongue deep into her opening before continuing on the short distance to tease the bud of her anus. Whatever part of the shaft Debbie couldn't get into her mouth she stroked with one hand while she playfully touched the sensitive areas of his anus with the fingers of the other. Anne and I both smiled and kissed each other to see their squirming and hear their gasps as one or the other touched a particularly delicate spot.

It was Debbie who went first. Dave's careful attention to her anus and her clit became too much for her as her muffled, whimpering cries grew more frequent while she continued to work Dave's cock with her mouth. Her twitching thighs had no sooner settled down than Dave's were thrusting hard into her mouth. He tried unsuccessfully to bury his screams by pressing his mouth against the inside of her thigh. Her little finger was buried in his anus as the stroking of her other hand combined with his thrusting caused him to lose all control and with two or three final thrusts he poured himself down her throat.

The two of them lay there exhausted for a long time, his mouth still pressed against her thigh and his cock shrinking slowly in her mouth. Anne and I held tightly to each other as we watched these two perfect lovers in their longed-for exhaustion. Debbie had swallowed every drop except for the last few still being squeezed out after she withdrew him from her mouth. These she gently winkled out of his opening with flicks of her softly caressing tongue. Then she lovingly licked his quickly softening shaft and gave it a few loving little kisses as Dave lay drained and annihilated with his mouth still pressed against her soft skin.

Anne and I were very stimulated and feeling very loving but thought we would save ourselves for when we would be alone later. It was now getting late in the morning and there wouldn't be much time to have breakfast and get ready before the limo would be at the door.

Parting and Promises

There was much touching and kissing on all sides as we stood around the kitchen in our robes drinking Bellinis while I prepared eggs Benedict. There were even a few tears in our eyes as we thought how long it would be before we could ever do this again. Robes fell open easily as we enjoyed the last bittersweet suckings and lickings. Dave and I kissed deeply in a tight embrace as we thrust our cocks together while the two women stroked our buns. Perhaps next time we would try anal penetration. The two women were almost inconsolable as they embraced and kissed for the last time in who knew how long. As I sucked Debbie's exquisite breasts I think I left a tear or two on their sweet pink skin myself. Dave had lifted Anne up to sit on the edge of the table while he penetrated her one final time with his amazing cock. She sobbed openly and uncontrollably as he moved in and out slowly and with exquisite tenderness. She covered his face with kisses as she told him through her tears how much she loved him.

Conversation was completely unrestrained and deeply intimate as each of us spoke with great emotion about how much we loved each other as friends and enjoyed each other as lovers. Dave and I both thanked our two beautiful lovers for sharing their wonderful bisexuality with us and letting us explore this new and exciting side of ourselves under their generous care and we loved them both dearly for it. We both felt free and complete now in ways that had been impossible with other women. Through their tears, Anne said she loved me even more now that I had allowed her to be unfaithful with a man as desirable as Dave and Debbie thanked Dave for letting her realize her fantasy of two men at the same time. The feelings on all sides of happiness and sadness at what had happened and what we were losing (for a while, at least) were almost unbearable.

Debbie and Dave went upstairs to change for the airport while Anne and I just lay holding each other on the sofa and looking deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes. As the time for the limo approached, we stood at the front door without the slightest feeling of awkwardness that is usually part of such scenes and kissed each other long and passionately again and again until we actually heard the driver knock at the door. Amidst the kisses there were not a few more tears as we all thought on the unknown length of time before we would be able to express and enjoy our full bisexual feelings again. We promised each other never to be with any other couples.

The Beauty of Bisexual Love

When we finally closed the door, Anne and I were too sad to make love again right away. Instead we went back to bed and just lay there holding each other without even changing the sheets. We kissed away the tears and talked softly about how exciting it was to be free at last, free to be what we were in our true natures, free to talk and be with people who really understood us and shared our world, free to be excited about our capacity to enjoy the full range of human sexual possibilities with which we were born.

Eventually the fatigues of the weekend caught up with us and we slipped into a deep sleep for several hours. The sun had already set and the world outside was silent when we finally woke up. After a few hugs and gentle kisses we got out of bed knowing we wanted to make love in a special way later that night. We changed the sheets, showered, had an early dinner and by nine o'clock we were back in bed talking lovingly and kissing gently. We both yearned to be reconnected at the deepest level after our weekend of play.

I cannot adequately describe to you the love for each other we found in ourselves that evening. We both wanted the surfaces of our bodies to melt away and allow us to be joined into one body that was love itself. No I and Thou, just We, just Us, one indivisible unity of borderless individualities joined in a mysterium conjunctionis with Love as its soul and energy. It was the moment of reunification after the play of our bisexuality and fantasies that temporarily but necessarily took us away from each other to form a kind of transient completeness with other people.

The love between a bisexual man and woman by definition includes the possibility of simultaneous love for another same-sex person. If the absence of a same-sex lover is an incompleteness, his or her presence must be a completeness. The bisexual couple's love for each other must therefore be enhanced not divided by the mediating presence of same-sex lovers. Anne's love for Debbie was thus just an aspect of our love. Bisexuality was the whole of her character just as it was of mine and it was that wholeness within which we contained the other persons. For us to love each other at all was to seek to make possible each other's completeness with a same-sex partner. Interaction with the opposite-sex lovers was just part of the indulgent play that came with our bisexuality and in no way compromised our love for each other.

As we talked on, gaining deeper understanding of ourselves and our love, our desire just to have each other again grew stronger and stronger. For me, making love with Anne meant my whole Being would be in my cock; for her, her whole love for me would be expressed in containing my cock and receiving the flood of my loving cream. Our initial touching was exquisite, almost painful in the intensity of its tenderness. There was no lust, no sense of play, just an attempt to melt each other's form, to pass through our skins to where there were no mouths, no hands, no breasts, no penis, no vagina, just the pure condition of our disembodied love.

Anne's smells were intoxicating. The feel of her nipples in my mouth had all the freshness of our first encounter. Our mouths melted into wetness and her skin became infinitely soft so that I seemed to float under its surface as if I had dissolved and been reconstituted after passing through her pores. The taste of her juices and the smell of her pussy were not just sensual experiences but rather the physical ingestion of her whole body that allowed me to contain her and absorb her into my own body. Even my ears seemed to be digesting the sounds of her groans and whimpers. My cock yearned for enclosure with an aching tension as if the skin of my head and shaft could not contain all my desire to be enclosed and emptied.

We made love as if we lived in slow motion. Every normal feeling seemed prolonged and intensified. The merest touch of a finger or a mouth was felt through the whole body. The touch of her hand on my balls became unbearable as it increased the already unbearable tension in my cock even more. My lips on her nipples made her cry out as if in pain. My tongue on her clitoris and in her wet opening made her reach for the bed spindles for support as she cried out and her head rolled from side to side on the pillows.

When I entered her at last, we both cried out with the shock of a pleasure that was approaching pain. Her vagina was so slick there was almost no sense of entering, only of enclosure. Our love moved to a new level of intensity at that moment as we paused to reorient ourselves amidst the overwhelming feelings. The obscenities that came involuntarily to voice were expressions of our transcendent love whose truth demanded expression even when our minds and bodies were out of control.

Every thrust, every stroke brought cries of desire to be emptied and filled. Soon nothing could stop us. It was as if we had both been thrown down a slope on which neither of us could get a footing either to stop ourselves or help the other. Onward and onward we tumbled until at last together we shrieked out our orgasms in sounds neither of us had ever uttered before. My explosions and pounding seemed to go on and on as did the upward thrusting of her hips until we were both whimpering and wetting each other's cheeks with tears of happiness and love.

We must have lain there sobbing and gently kissing away the tears and muttering "I love you" for half an hour at least before we were completely calm. Neither of us could get over the power of our love for each other as we lay holding each other quietly in the deep silence of that darkened room.

These were the most exquisitely intense moments of the early days of our life together. We indeed lived happily ever after. Debbie and Dave married within the year and we've been getting together once a year or so ever since. Through each other we have all learned how to live complete bisexual lives within happy marriages. "I love you" can be so many beautiful truths.

biluv
biluv
144 Followers