In the Tub

Story Info
Fun threesome in the hot tub.
2.2k words
4.07
36.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windsor66
Windsor66
21 Followers

This story is as it happened. Just the names have been changed.

*****

In the tub

So this was the anticipated day. We had been chatting online with Andy for several weeks, and sending him pictures of Sarah to whet his appetite. He had responded in the way that excites Sarah - writing intelligently and responding with increasing desire to her increasingly provocative pictures. Plus we had discovered that he was a doctor. Sarah has a thing for smart professional men. I think there's a submission to power thing going on. Whatever - everything looked good for a fun afternoon.

We were staying in a log cabin on a farm for a few days about 30 miles from where Andy lived. There were several other log cabins but it was quiet and each had a reasonable level of privacy. Each also had a hot tub outside on the balcony. Sarah and I had already had a couple of evenings looking at the stars and the full moon with a bottle of wine having accidentally on purpose forgotten to bring our swimming costumes.

Andy texted to say he was a bit late due to being lost. Obviously my comprehensive directions had misfired. Sarah's nerves increased so I poured her another glass of champagne. As the moment had got closer Sarah had been a bag of increasing excitement, and increasing nervousness. I am sure that if I hadn't been encouraging her constantly for the previous few days, weeks even, she wouldn't have gone through with it. But I was able to persuade her that yes, of course he will fancy you when he sees you. Even the most sexy women have hang-ups about their bodies, in a way that men will never understand.

And Sarah is truly a most sexy woman. Never mind she's in her fifties, I'm not the only man who tells her honestly she has a body that women in their 20's would kill for. Slim, curvy, lovely full breasts without a hint of droop. She says it's because she has worn bras all of her life. I think it's the only evidence I have come across that there is a God. She could have been the model for any picture of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a car coming down the track. "He's here!" Sarah looked terrified but it was too late to back out now! I went outside and waved and pointed to where he could park by the side of the cabin.

He got out and came around to the entrance. We shook hands, as men do. Andy was tall and slim, which appealed to Sarah. She had liked the pictures of his chest he had sent. In the flesh I wasn't sure he would be Sarah's type, but I can never tell what women find attractive and it wasn't up to me.

We went inside and Andy and Sarah greeted each other. I had hoped they would have a warm passionate embrace but it was nervous and uncommitted. I wondered if things might turn out badly. Or maybe it was just that because I was there neither of them were sure how to react in front of me.

There was a sofa big enough for the three of us to squeeze onto. I got Andy a glass of bubbly and we sat down on it with Sarah in the middle. Conversation was the nervous getting to know you type, mostly general about Andy's background.

I'm not a natural conversation leader. Sarah is, and can talk to anyone. She seemed happy talking to Andy about anything, but sex wasn't really coming to the fore. I wondered if Sarah didn't fancy him and was just having a nice chat and that would be that. I worried.

We had with us our albums of sexy pictures of Sarah that we had done at the professional boudoir photographers. I had persuaded Sarah to give it a try the first time after she had sent me a lot of very frank, and quite artistic, selfies when we had first met. My reasoning was if she looked as good as that in amateur selfies, just imagine what a professional could do! Then too, she had been both excited and terrified. But the photographer was an expert at his job, and his job was persuading ladies to take off their lingerie before taking the most extraordinarily beautiful and sexy pictures of them. Sarah's nerves had lasted as long as seeing the first pictures of her reclining on satin sheets in burgundy bra and knickers. It took no time for the bra to be discarded, and then the knickers, and we ended the day with 200 pictures of her in all sorts of poses and erotic states. So successful was this that we went back twice more and exhausted their themes and ideas for still photography. We haven't explored their video making skills yet...

Thinking the conversation needed pushing along a bit, I got up and collected the three albums we had brought and put them on the footstool in front of Sarah. They were ordered from less explicit to more explicit, so put the first one on her lap and suggested she show Andy.

We looked through the albums. Andy didn't volunteer much. Sarah was a little embarrassed even though Andy had already been sent a selection of the pictures. I chatted about how sexy they were and which were my favourites and so on. I worried that the two of them weren't apparently relaxed enough to be flirting with each other.

I didn't know how to push things along further. Maybe it was going to be a disaster. Andy rescued the situation for me by asking if he could use the loo. When he went out the door I asked Sarah what she thought. Did she like him? "Oh, he's lovely! He's so interesting!" Oh, great, so you're happy to go ahead? "Yes, of course, why don't we get in the tub?"

Phew!

Andy came back in to the living room and Sarah said she needed the loo. I suggested to her in front of Andy she get ready for the tub and she agreed and disappeared into the bathroom. While she was gone I said to Andy that Sarah had been nervous but everything was okay and was he okay to get in the tub with us? He seemed very happy to agree.

Sarah came back out wearing the complimentary white towelling dressing gown. I suggested Andy get changed in the bathroom and put on the other one. Sarah went out and got in the tub. I quickly stripped off, put a towel around me and went out and got in too. A couple of minutes later Andy came out, took off the dressing gown with Sarah and me discreetly looking at each other and got in.

Well, at last, we were all naked and in the tub. I felt a lot more relaxed and comfortable now. And excited. I could see Sarah's breasts just under the surface of the water and knew Andy would be getting a good eyeful. It was time to get physical.

I was sitting opposite Sarah, with Andy to the side. I grabbed Sarah's foot and lifted it onto my lap. I thought to get some movement going, see what happens. But Sarah didn't really respond and no action from Andy. I needed to ramp it up a bit.

I told Sarah to come over to me and she did. I turned her around so that I was behind her and she was facing Andy. I encouraged her to lie back against me. The buoyancy of the water unweighted us. She was now lying with her back on my chest, her head to the side of mine and legs on top of mine. She could feel my erection.

To steady her I put my right arm around her and cupped and squeezed her right breast, and the same with my left arm. She relaxed against me and put her left hand down into the water and took my erection in her hand. I wriggled my feet between her legs from behind and pushed them apart.

Andy took the hint. He could hardly fail not to. Sarah was lying on the surface of the water, legs wide apart in front of him, me playing with her tits and us French kissing. He moved between her legs, lifted her left leg over the side of the tub, supported her right leg with his hand and started kissing and licking up the inside of her thighs.

This was perfect. I was hard as a rock with Sarah's hand wanking me. Sarah's nipples were standing up pressing against my palms as my hands squeezed and moulded Sarah's breasts. Her tongue and mine pressed and danced and I knew Sarah was having trouble with the feelings coming from below. In the corner of my eye I could see Andy's face was right in Sarah's pussy. He was lifting her out of the water so he could devour her. Her right leg was crooked around his neck. And she was squirming in the way I knew well when her orgasm was building. Sarah loves a tongue on her clit and whatever Andy was doing to her was having the right effect.

She couldn't control it any longer. Sarah was consumed in her orgasm and writhed around. To be honest I didn't know which one of us was going to drown. Sarah's legs had Andy's head gripped in them and she was in the throes of orgasm. He must have gone under several times. Sarah's body arching so that she was at risk of going under. Me trying to support her from underneath and getting caught up in the maelstrom.

The orgasm died away and we settled down. The ice was properly broken now. Andy settled back and Sarah settled down. She was squatting between my legs now facing Andy. I think I suggested to her that Andy's cock needed some attention so she leaned forward and faced up to him. Andy lay back and Sarah climbed up to kiss him. "I think you should fuck her, Andy" I said and she straddled him and started riding him. I couldn't see in the water but they clearly were enjoying it.

After a few minutes entertaining me with their fucking, Sarah came again. I said "My turn now, come here Sarah". She backed off Andy and settled in front of me, her back to me. My hands went between her legs and found her pussy. I love fingering Sarah and in the water is as fun as anywhere.

But Sarah wasn't done with Andy's cock. She was leaning forward and had it in her hands. "You need to suck him Sarah!". Andy took the hint and stood up so that his cock was above the water line. Sarah went down on it and started sucking, with her hands on his balls. Meantime I raised Sarah's bum up out of the water so she was standing and leaning over. I slipped my cock into her pussy and started pumping into her. Two cocks at once is Sarah's best fantasy and here she was enjoying it.

Another orgasm for Sarah and we relaxed back into the water, Sarah between us facing Andy once again. I do like Sarah in front of me in the tub, my hands on her fantastic tits; and Andy in front of us looking at her made it more exciting. For a few minutes we stayed like that, chatting.

Then I turned Sarah around so she was facing me and we started kissing. I whispered in her ear "Andy should fuck you from behind". She raised her bum in the air with her feet apart. We were still snogging with my hands feeling her unusually weightless tits, squeezing her nipples. Her hand on my cock, squeezing up and down the length of my shaft.

Andy stood behind Sarah and guided his cock into her. I could tell Sarah was in heaven. She tensed and then started snogging me more passionately. Andy started pumping into Sarah. I watched him behind Sarah and knew what he was feeling, how good it was to be fucking Sarah like that.

Sarah was getting less and less controlled and I knew her orgasm was close. Andy was pumping harder and harder and Sarah knew he was going to cum. Then Andy groaned and I knew he was cumming inside Sarah, the thing we had talked about, the thing she had been thinking of through countless orgasms with me. And simultaneously Sarah came, as Andy thrust his spunk inside her, with my tongue in her mouth and my hands squeezing her tits.

This is what we had all come for. Sarah wanted two men fucking her, wanting Andy's cock inside her. Andy, who had been teased and taunted by being sent Sarah's pictures and promises. Me seeing Sarah being fucked by another man and enjoying it.

Andy sat in the tub opposite me. Sarah snuggled up next to him and he put his arm around her, his hand on her breast. They kissed. We chatted.

Eventually, Andy said he needed to go. He had a life to get back to. He got up out of the tub and went in and got changed. He came back out and said goodbye. He drove off. We stayed in the tub and played for a while longer.

Windsor66
Windsor66
21 Followers