In the Vineyard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana was glad that Miles didn't wait for her to reply. Her mind was spinning, and she was relieved when Miles leaned over and kissed her, a long lingering kiss.

They made love laying on the bearskin rug. Despite Miles' earlier talk, they were each exhausted, they made love quickly and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ana awoke shivering in the early morning hours. It was still dark out. The fire had burnt down to a few embers. Miles felt her stir and woke up as well.

"You OK?" He asked.

"A little cold. And a little stiff."

Miles unwrapped the rug and stood up. He went to the couch and came back carrying his shirt. He helped Ana stand up and wrapped her in the shirt. Holding her tightly, he led her up the stairs to the bed. He pulled down the comforter, revealing a flannel sheet and a wool blanket underneath.

Ana looked at him. "Which side?"

Miles thought. "I'm not sure. I think I am pretty much in the middle. Whichever. However we slept last night, that was ok"

Ana unwrapped the shirt and crawled into the side nearest the wall. Miles got in beside her and wrapped his arms around her. They fell asleep again in minutes.