In the Vineyard Ch. 11

Story Info
Sex with Miles is fantastic.
6.4k words
4.39
17k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

Miles took the highway back to the winery, and the drive was faster, but less scenic. When they arrived, he drove past the parking lot and pulled into the little lot, parking next to his truck.

"The good news is," he said to Ana, '"No one is here."

"Aren't you closed?"

"Yes, but I mean no one else - no Jimmy and Brandon, but they're going to see Jack, I almost forgot. And no Todd. He likes to show up sometimes just to be annoying. Actually what he does do is bring unsuspecting females here for winery tours."

"What about his wife? Doesn't she find that strange?"

"I wonder about that. Maybe she's just glad to get him out of the house!"

Miles opened the car door. "Try your key to the door." He handed her back her key ring. She tried the key and the door opened. Miles knew that Ana now had access to the premises, and that she would be considered a suspect should things come up missing. And as Romano's wife, what could Todd do? Miles popped the trunk and carried in the groceries. He put the seafood immediately into the refrigerator, and started sorting out the rest. Just then, the telephone rang. Ana went back to lock her car, then came inside, pulling the door shut.

"What do you mean everything's OK? I'm coming right there." Miles listened to someone on the other end. He was shaking his head and was visibly upset. "I'm telling you, I'll be right there." He paused again, listening. "OK, but only if I can talk to him. Put him on." Another pause. "Jack? What happened? You were just fine when we left." A pause. "Yeah, Jimmy said you fell. How did it happen? How much more of that wine did you have?"

Miles listened. "You're going home tomorrow? Do you want me to come and get you?" Miles waited while something went on at the other end. He covered the receiver and said to Ana, in a low voice "Jack had an accident. Brandon and Jimmy found him." Miles attention went back to the phone. "What time? OK. I'll be there." He paused again. "No, Jimmy and Brandon can fill in. I'll be here to get them started, and I should be back by the time they're done. Take care. Oh, put Jimmy back on."

"I'm picking Jack up tomorrow at ten. I need you or Brandon here early to watch the picking. Thanks. I'll see you then. Oh, and thanks for letting me know."

He hung up, sighing. He looked at Ana. "I don't know. Maybe I should go over there. I can spend the night and drive him back in the morning." Ana didn't know what to think. What kind of accident had it been?

"Miles, don't worry about me. Do what you have to. But at least tell me what's going on."

Miles was pacing. He pulled his hair back with his hands. "Jimmy and Brandon found Jack on the floor, unconscious. They thought he'd collapsed. They called an ambulance. According to Jack, he tripped and fell in the bathroom. And I asked him, he wasn't drunk. He says that he slipped on something."

Miles was visibly upset. "Is Jack alright?" asked Ana.

"The hospital is going to keep him overnight, just in case. But they don't think he has a concussion or anything. And, in case you didn't hear, I'm going to pick him up in the morning." He stopped pacing and came toward Ana.

"I'm sorry to blow our evening. It's just, well, Jack is sort of like a father to me." Miles pressed his hand against his forehead. "I don't want to think about anything happening to him."

"Miles," said Ana. "Miles," she said walking up to him. "Miles," she said, taking his hands in hers. He finally acknowledged her.

"Ana," he said. His voice was husky. Ana thought he was holding back tears. He shook his head, looking downward.

"Miles, it's ok." Ana decided that it was her turn to be the strong one. After all of the silliness of today, who drove, who paid, what difference did it make? "Miles," she said again. "I'm sure Jack will be OK. From what you've told me, there's no need to go see him tonight. If the doctor is letting him go tomorrow, then you can't get him out tonight. Besides, it won't be good for him to see you upset"

Miles looked at her. "You're right, of course. Its not exactly fair for me to skip out on you, either, especially after we bought all of this food."

"That's right. Is it OK if I make myself at home in your kitchen?"

"Go right ahead. What can I do?"

"Why don't you relax for a minute?"

"I'll tell you what - I'm going to go to the cellar and pick out some appropriate seafood wines."

"Sounds great!" said Ana. In the kitchen, Ana looked in the cabinets for pots and pans, a strainer for the pasta. She put some water on to boil, then rinsed the salad greens and the chard. Miles had a couple of heads of garlic, she had forgotten to look for any at the store. She peeled and diced several of the cloves, mixing a small amount with the salad greens and sitting the rest aside. Then, she went through the seafood. She had planned to make a mixed seafood and pasta dish, accented with diced tomatoes and the Swiss chard, sautéed. Miles came back ten minutes later, carrying a case box.

"Isn't that more than we need?" asked Ana. "There are just two of us."

"I only brought up a few bottles. Easier to carry in the box. And not all for tonight. How is the food?"

"Fine. All ready except for the pasta and a quick cook of the seafood - it won't take ten minutes to finish. But, I'm not quite hungry yet. How about you?" She came out around the counter, pleased to see that Miles no longer looked upset.

"I could use some rest, myself, " he said, winking at her. "Wouldn't you like to take some of those clothes off?" He came close to her, and stroked her shoulders and arms. He removed her cardigan.

"I can see those breasts again," he said. He held each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Ana stood still, wondering what he would do next.

"Lets try something different," he said to her, smiling.

"What?" she asked him. He didn't say anything, but kept smiling. He picked up the cardigan where he had dropped it on the chair and draped it around her shoulders like a cape.

"I don't want you to get a chill." Miles picked up a key ring hanging by the door. "Follow me," he said to Ana. He went out the front door. She followed and waited while he locked the door. He looked at her. "Food OK for a few minutes?"

She nodded. "Everything's shut off for now but the water. And, it's on low."

"Great. Well, since we had this discussion about being the driver, I thought I deserve a reward for volunteering to take over as your fulltime chauffer."

"Miles! You're making fun of me."

He smiled and bowed. "At your service, madam." He took her hand and led her around to the passenger door of the truck. He unlocked and opened the door, and half lifted Ana up in to the seat. He closed the door and came around to the other side.

The truck had a basic interior. It was beige inside and had a vinyl bench seat. Ana appreciated the fact that it was immaculately clean, and the stereo system was nice - obviously newer than the truck itself.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Not very far. But, put on your seat belt." Miles started the truck, and backed out of the parking space. He drove past his door and Ana saw a narrow gravel road she hadn't noticed before. Miles took this road, and it sloped down. They rode for about two miles before coming to a ledge. Miles parked the truck several yards from the ledge and engaged the emergency break. He turned off the ignition.

"It's too cold to do anything outside, but the view is nice. Let me show you."

Ana wondered what he meant by too cold to do anything outside. She got out of the truck and he walked around to stand next to her. With his arm around her waist, they approached the ledge. Ana looked down and saw a creek running through the bottom of a deep gully. She heard a sound and looked up and across the gully. A narrow waterfall spilled down the side of the rock face.

"It's nice here," she said.

"It's great in the summer. I come down here, bring a blanket and sit by the edge. It's also secret - sort of. Most of the kids who work at the winery come out here, too. They have picnics, or have a drink. Or make out." Miles turned to face Ana.

"So, is this where you bring the unsuspecting young women?"

Miles looked surprised. "Do I detect some jealousy? Ana, there's no reason for you to feel threatened. I can't help what happened before I met you. Besides, I'm the one who should be jealous. Of Mister big money attorney."

"I told you. I broke up with Greg."

"It's never stopped him before. Not even divorcing him. I'll tell you, you should see the young women around here when he shows up."

"He is good looking," Ana had to admit. "But, I don't think he's my type."

"Didn't we have this discussion before? About type?"

"Yes, but I don't think I answered. I'm starting to go for tall bearded blonds these days. Especially the ones who make wine."

He drew closer to her. "What happens when I shave? After the harvest is over, I always shave the beard off."

"I'll get over it." She reached up and ran her hands through the beard. It had grown from a trace of shadow to a short, but substantial beard in the last weeks.

"Too cold to do it outside," he whispered and led her back to the truck. They got inside, and Ana wondered what Miles was going to do.

"Be ready to push," he said. He flipped a lever and he pushed the bench seat back a few inches. "That's the max, I think." He looked at her. "Do you remember the last time you made out in a car?"

Ana squinted. "Had to be high school."

"It's a pleasure I hope we can rediscover together." He leaned forward and pulled her sheer sweater up. "We'll have to stay partially dressed, of course, that's part of the deal." He played with her nipples for a few minutes. Then he pulled the skirt up, exposing Ana's underpants. He pulled her legs up into his lap so she was in a reclining position. With one hand under her behind, he used the other to caress her folds, feeling her start to moisten. He started to unbutton his shirt, exposing a clean white undershirt. Ana reached under it to feel his chest. She wanted to hold his nipples like he held hers earlier, just to see what happened. She did and was pleased when Miles made a sound of pleasure.

"Mine are sensitive, too," he whispered to her. He sat back in the seat and bent over to unlace his boots. He took them off, leaving them on the truck's floor.

Ana leaned up and unfastened the belt Miles had around his waist. She had some fuzzy memory of making out in a car with a teenaged boy, years and years ago. When she refused to let that boy have intercourse with her, she sucked his penis until he climaxed in her mouth, while her best friend was screwing her own boyfriend in the back seat. When Ana had Miles' belt undone, she unbuttoned Miles' jeans and unzipped them. He was wearing very small, bright blue underwear. She looked up to see what he was doing. He was watching her, breathing hard.

"I wondered what kind of underwear you wore. This is the first time I've taken your clothes off."

He nodded. "So far, it's been the other way around. What do you think?"

"They're cute. Pretty sexy."

"I hoped you'd like them. But, if you prefer boxers, I'll start wearing them. I'll do just about anything for you, Ana. You'll do anything for me, right?"

She smiled, and, with Miles help, pushed his jeans down around his knees. He extracted one leg, but left the other in. Next came his bright blue underpants and out sprang his manhood. Miles was ready.

"Get down on me, Ana. Suck me." Mesmerized, Ana bent down and took the head of Miles' penis in her mouth. "Take it all the way down your throat. That's good, Ana, do it. It feels so good." Ana did as he asked, she wanted to please him and to please herself. She enjoyed giving oral. Miles realized that he'd only known Ana a few days, and that he rather liked telling Mrs. Romano how to suck him. He looked down at her head bobbing back and forth as Ana deep throated him. Wow, Miles thought, she is very, very good at this, where did she learn?

"That's enough for now," he said.

Miles leaned over and kissed her, pushing her down flat on the truck seat at the same time. He pulled Ana's skirt up around her waist. In one quick movement he had her panties off, and pushed her sheer sweater up over Ana's breasts. Ana was completely exposed. "Spread wide, Ana." Ana spread her legs as open as she could on the bench seat of the pick up. Then, remembering something, Miles leaned up and opened the glove compartment. Seeing her look, he said, "I put these in here this morning. Seriously. I didn't need them before that. But, I thought I might need one with you. Romano played around a lot, right?"

Ana remembered that she had been with Miles all morning, but she kept quiet about his false story.

Unwrapping the condom, he sat back and put it on, and looked at her nude and waiting. Miles slipped his middle finger into Ana's vagina. "You believe me, don't you?" Ana nodded, but her eyes looked away. Maybe she was mistaken. He had no reason to lie about that, she thought. After all, Greg never used condoms and, for all Miles knew they made love earlier this week. "Now put your left leg up over the top of the seat, and stay spread".

Miles lay on top of Ana. He grabbed her wrists and forcefully held them, with one hand, over her head, as he pushed his penis into her. "Sorry this seat doesn't have better padding," he told her, "your ass will have to do." She didn't say anything, she was enjoying the quick, deep thrusts of him inside her. Miles other hand found Ana's ass, and he fingered her there while screwing her on top. Ana moaned, but their sex was over in a few short minutes.

"Sorry," he said. "I think I was nervous."

"No need to apologize. After all, we did get busted by the authorities earlier today doing almost the same thing."

Miles laughed. "You're right. I must just be fixated on doing it in vehicles today." He leaned back. "Now pull the condom off of me and clean me up."

Ana didn't know what to do. Miles penis had shrunk, and the condom was full of his sperm. She tugged at it, and it popped right off. Some of Miles semen oozed onto his limp penis. "Clean me up Ana," Miles said again. Ana leaned forward and licked Miles salty semen, taking the head of his penis back into her mouth, swallowing what she could. "Tongue out the condom," Miles added. Ana turned the condom inside out and licked it clean as Miles watched her. "Now thank me, Ana. Thank me for screwing you."

"Thank you, Miles, thank you for screwing me" Ana purred.

Ana pulled her sweater down and her underpants back up - they were on the floor of the truck. She leaned up and pulled her skirt down. Miles pulled on the other pant leg and fastened the jeans. He put his boots on but didn't bother to lace them up.

"Hungry?" he asked.

She nodded. "I can finish dinner when we get back."

Miles started to turn the key, then stopped. He turned to Ana, and took her hand.

"Thank you," he said.

"For....?"

"For being you. And for giving me a chance. For not running away when you heard the truth. Ana, I can't tell you what this all means to me - I never thought I'd get a chance like this again in my life." For an instant, he looked thoughtful, then he brightened. "I have to tell you, this is the most fun I've ever had in this truck!" He turned the key, turned around and drove back up the gravel road.

Ana turned on the broiler when they got back inside. She found a pan and oiled it lightly, arranging the seafood on the pan. The water was just starting to boil.

"Should I start the pasta?" Miles asked her.

"Go ahead." He dropped the dried fettucine in the pan, stirring it around until it was all covered by water. Miles opened the refrigerator and extracted a bottle of white wine he had put in to chill. "Riesling," he said, extracting the cork. He poured out two glasses. "I guess we'll use that automatic dishwasher later. Otherwise, I'm going to run out of clean glasses."

Ana put the seafood under the broiler. She turned one burner on low to reheat the sautéed chard, garlic and tomatoes. After removing the bowl of mixed greens from the refrigerator, she tossed them with a little oil and salt. "Do you have vinegar?" she asked Miles.

"Of course. We make it here. Wine vinegar, naturally." He extracted a wicker wrapped glass bottle and handed it to Ana. She poured a couple of drops on the greens, tossing it a little more.

"I don't have a table. We can sit at the counter. Or, what I usually do is sit on the floor and eat over there." He pointed to the coffee table.

"Doesn't matter," Ana said. "Whatever you want. But the view is nice" The blinds were open, and the view through the glass wall featured outlines of trees cutting into a multicolored, dusk sky.

He nodded and carried the wine glasses to the glass topped coffee table. "Are those real wine barrels?" Ana asked him, pointing to the bases of the table.

"Yes - you can only use them for wine so many times. This is one of my only contributions here - the rest of the furniture is Jack's."

I guessed that from seeing his place. So, what do you like?"

"I don't know. I don't think about it that much. Seems to me that the nicest rooms I've been in lately have been decorated with a lovely red head, sometimes even one without all of her clothes on. Beyond that, I'm not picky."

Miles came back into kitchen area. He opened a drawer and extracted forks, spoons and knives. He opened another drawer and took out a cheese grater, then turned to open the refrigerator.

"I always keep a hunk of hard cheese. This is" - he looked at the wrapper -"Pecorino Romano. Imported from Italy, of course."

Ana was impressed. "I completely forgot about grating cheese when we were at the store," she said. "And, you described yourself as so Spartan about food."

"What I do have are things that last awhile. Like I said, hard cheese, I have an assortment of different oils, wine vinegar, of course, dried herbs, and stuff like flour and sugar. Unfortunately, I rarely buy produce or meat - I don't eat it fast enough. If all else fails, the winery serves food daily, and its not too bad."

Miles set out plates and the flatware on the coffee table. He had laid out placemats and cloth napkins, and the setting had a look of casual elegance.

"Do you have another big bowl?" Ana asked him. He opened one of the cupboards and extracted a flat bowl with a painted design. "This OK?"

"Perfect," she said. She tested the pasta, then drained it. She removed the seafood from the broiler, it was lightly cooked. Ana poured the pasta into the bowl, topped it with the sautéed vegetables, then mixed it all together. On top, she spread the scallops, oysters and shrimp. Miles pulled out a set of flat tongs.

"Will this work?" he asked.

"Very well," she said. "Miles, you do know your way around a kitchen."

He took the bowl from her and carried it over to the coffee table. Ana followed with the salad. She found a set of olivewood salad servers.

"And, you have nice things," she said. "Or, should I compliment Jack?" she asked. She sat down on one side of the table, crossing her legs under her. Miles seated himself across from her. "No, I confess that the kitchen stuff is all mine. From a long time ago. I mean, even before I was married." Ana watched him closely, He usually tensed when he talked about the past. This time the reaction was slight, but it was still noticeable.

"I do like attractive things." He picked up a fork. The flatware was antique silver, with a lightly engraved floral pattern. "I am obviously taken with you, after all."

Ana smiled in return. "Shall I serve you?"

"If you like," he said, holding out his plate. She picked up strands of the pasta with the tongs, and made certain to add more pieces of the shellfish.

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12