In the Vineyard Ch. 12

Story Info
Things steam as Ana & Miles use each other.
7.2k words
4.24
13.9k
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

Miles and Ana drove back to the condo, passing the drive time with little conversation. So many things had been thrust at Ana about Miles, but nothing had diluted her enthusiasm for him. Ana was feeling tired, it had been a long and active day.

She was relieved when Miles pulled the car off the interchange near her condo. Remembering that he came in by an alternate way on Friday, she directed him to the main entrance of the complex. As they drove in, Ana couldn't help looking around for either of Greg's cars - she couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to be watching her. She didn't see any sign of Greg's cars - neither his Mercedes convertible roadster nor his four door sedan. Miles pulled the car toward the garage; he reached upward and found the door opener on the sun visor. The garage door lifted and they pulled in. Ana was relieved as the door closed behind them. She felt privacy - even if Greg was out there, he couldn't see anything now that they were inside.

Miles stepped out and was already opening the house door. Of course, Miles had a key now. He opened the door, and then he went back to the car. Retrieving his bag, Ana's things and his hanging clothes, he carried all inside. He looked around hesitantly. "Where should I?" he began.

"How about the closet in my bedroom? I have plenty of space to hang things. Other stuff, socks, underwear, let me clear out a drawer or two."

"You don't have to do that. I can bring over a box, or something."

"No, it's no problem. You don't need to live out of a cardboard box, Miles. I have a lot more storage space than I need. There is even another bedroom, but it's full of workout equipment. "

Miles nodded and went down the hall. Ana went to the telephone to check her answering machine. She looked at it. Seven messages. She sighed and hit 'play'.

First Message, the computer voice said.

"Ana, it's Greg. Its Saturday afternoon. I was hoping that you would meet me..."

Ana hit the sequence to erase.

Next Message.

"Ana, hi. It's Greg. It's about... six on Saturday. Where are you? I drove by and knocked. I've been calling your cell, too. Ana, I'm getting worried....."

She erased it too.

Next message.

"Ana" Greg's voice again. "it's after eleven on Saturday. I just stopped by...."

Erase.

Next Message.

"Ana." Thankfully, a female voice. "Its Vern. Sunday morning, and I need to tell you we had a wonderful time! And, that Miles is so oh cute! I do hope this works out for you, honey. Oh, and, by the way, Greg called here this morning. I wasn't exactly straight - told him we went to the winery together last night, but I hadn't talked to you since then. I tried to suggest that you just weren't answering the phone. I don't think he bought it, though. Let me know how you are. Chris says hi. And, wait a minute...." A pause. "Chris says you and Miles should come over for a cookout, sometime. He says he'll be much better, thanks to the tips. I'll give you the scoop on Mary, as soon as I find out. See ya, kid."

Erase.

Next Message

"Ana, it's your mother. I just wondered if you were on your way yet. Call me when you hear this."

Erase.

Next Message

"Its Vern again. Mary is coming over later with Manny. What a pair! They are going to some photography exhibition this afternoon, and then we're all going to go out. If you're around, give me a call. Especially if you're around with your cutie! Anyway, I'll keep you posted."

Erase.

Next Message

"Ana. It's Greg."

"It's Sunday, we just talked on your cell phone. You said that you want me to leave you alone, and I will. I know you're not at home, that's why I'm calling this number. I don't expect a response or reply." A pause.

"Ana, I hope you're by yourself as you listen to this." Ana looked up to see Miles walking down the hall toward her. He heard Greg's words, too, but stood still. Ana met his gaze, she couldn't read it. Greg's voice went on.

"Ana, I listened to what you said the earlier tonight. And, I actually agree. We need space away from each other. A very big space. After all, what I did - while we were married - I understand how hard that is to work through. My guilt was so strong. I felt the only way to redeem myself was to remarry you, to show you and your mother that I can be faithful. Maybe someday in the far off future we might consider counseling. But more probably, we'll never have a chance at each other again. I have passed through the guilt stage. We tried, it didn't work, and trying to put the pieces together again is almost impossible. I am certainly not going to chase after you or continue to beat my head against the wall. I've shed enough blood. Anyway, I will give you your space. I won't bother you anymore. Myself, don't be concerned about me, there are many fantastic people out there, women who offer the whole package. But, Ana," his voice was strained, "I know that, like anyone on the rebound from an unfaithful spouse, you're vulnerable. Please be careful. I don't know how to say this without sounding bitter, so I'll just say it."

"You're light years better than that investment embezzler Michael D. Long. I've known him for many years, I knew him when he tried to blame his business failures on his wife Mary. He's skimming at the winery, he's a penniless pauper and a thief, and he'll screw any gal under twenty-five - do you really want to be a part of his group? And the Formbys, they will do anything, including having him arrested, to get him out."

"Ana," Greg sounded upset, "I don't want to use your tape up, but please, if you must sow some wild oats, find someone with substance, with depth of character. I don't want to see you hurt."

"Remember this Ana. I have really cared about you for so many years. Give my advice some credence, I know you well. Goodbye."

Ana thought, he used her mother's phrase about wild oats. And, he didn't say 'love' at all. And who's Michael D. Long? Is that Miles' real name? Covering her hand, Ana pressed 'save', and looked up toward Miles. He was standing in the same place.

Miles must have heard the whole message, Ana thought. What could he say? Greg had spoken well, sounding apologetic, sincere, contrite, then following with the facts and the warnings, sounding as though he really cared. What possible explanation was there to what he said?

But Greg's words expressing thanks to Ana seemed meaningless, as did the warnings about Miles. Miles had already told Ana that he changed his name, that was no surprise. Was there anything Miles ever said to her that was true? Miles heard the accusations, how would he defend himself?

Ana walked toward Miles standing in the hallway. Why isn't he saying anything, she wondered? She approached Miles, and saw the confusion in his face. Miles looked like a dog caught pooping on an expensive oriental rug. He can't possibly think that Greg's words meant something to her, she thought. Certainly Greg must have made the whole thing up, probably just a lucky guess as to Em's real name, Ana thought. But, Miles didn't have his usual confident gaze. Should she say something, she wondered, and she stopped to think. The reason I am drawn to Miles is that he's a rebel, a loner, and that he's mysterious. And that he has a reputation as a womanizer. He has nothing, no real estate, no job, no kids, no baggage - only a dream of a winery. Miles' world is the opposite of the world of my marital responsibilities and of my corporate insurance job. And opposites attract. Maybe I should try something different, she thought.

The last thing Miles expected, as Ana came close to him, was Ana getting down on her knees, and starting to unfasten his belt, as she had earlier done in the truck. Greg's words and warnings had gone in her one ear and out the other. Ana dismissed Greg as typically jealous and materialistic. That Miles was a consistent failure, or even a thief, meant nothing. Ana thought only of the sex pictures she'd found, about how beautiful the women looked, and that she wanted to be as 'hot' as the young beauties. If there was a competition with Nuovo, Ana wanted to win. After opening Miles' belt, Ana unfastened his jeans and pulled them down again. Miles stepped back. Ana pulled his blue bikini underwear down, too. She started to stroke between his legs with her hands, following with her mouth.

"Ana, what are you doing?" he said, hoarsely.

Miles looked down on the kneeling Ana. As he watched her he noticed, for the first time, Ana's dark roots pushing out her dyed red hair. The bright light in the hallway accentuated the color difference. And it was evident on Ana's bleached, and then dyed, eyebrows as well. It occurred to Miles that Ana was as artificial as his new name. Her breasts do sit high, Miles thought, and a bit too round and perfect. And she was unemployed. Why hasn't Ana ever mentioned finding a job?

Ana continued to try and please Miles. She worked her way upward with her mouth, and finally stopped when she reached his now hardened maleness.

"Ana....," Miles whispered. "Ana..., you don't need to..."

Ana took him in her hands and started to run her tongue around the shape. She ran her tongue up and down, holding on with her hands. She used her tongue to moisten as much as she could, teasing Miles, then finally put her mouth over the tip.

"Oh, god." Miles mumbled. "Ana..."

Still kneeling, she took him in her mouth, starting to rock back and forth. Ana wanted to give Miles the best oral sex he'd ever had, far better than what he got from the twenty year olds in the photos. She had pleased many lovers this way in her past, before and after Greg, she knew that men enjoyed it. Ana also knew well how to bring a man to climax using just her mouth. She wanted to suck Miles dry, and she wanted him to photograph her doing it. We'll send the pictures to Greg, Ana thought. I can be as wild as anyone. Open your mouth wider, she cautioned herself. Deeper, deeper, she thought. She was just beginning to get comfortable with the motion when Miles took a hold of her head. He drew her back and pulled her body up. Once again, he stopped her.

"Don't work that beautiful mouth so hard," he said.

"Miles," she gasped. "I didn't even get close to working hard. I can give, when I want to, the best head in this state. A ton better than any twenty year old."

Miles was confused by Ana's remarks. What was she trying to prove? He took her face in his hands, looking at her. "You make your own decisions, right?"

Ana wasn't sure what he meant, but she had a guess. But the fact was that she rarely made her own decisions, and often wanted and needed to be told what to do.

"Miles, I don't care what anyone, even Greg Romano, says about you." She stopped for a second. She asked herself, "are you sure, Ana?" She remembered Greg's words, especially 'Goodbye'. But I am sure, she told herself. "I love you, Miles. I love you!"

Miles recalled the words of his mother. Two days and she loves me? Who is she kidding? Ana certainly doesn't know much about love, Miles thought. I may despise Greg Romano, but Ana is involved with me for one reason - to hurt him. But what's the difference, two can play this game. I certainly have nothing to complain about. This hot fire will burn out quickly, in the meanwhile I'll enjoy myself.

Miles smiled at her. "Ana, sweet, we've got to get some sleep. No matter how much I want to engage in acrobatic sex tonight, there is hard work to be done tomorrow."

Ana started toward the bedroom. Miles pulled up his underwear and jeans so that he could walk, following her. "I love you, too, by the way," he said. "And your wonderful ass," he added. Ana looked back at him, ready to throw a smart reply, but she saw him, with that almost annoyingly sincere look on his face. Seeing her, he asked, "What?"

"Nothing," she said. She stopped. "Miles, you say these things, sometimes I think you're making fun of me..."

"Like what?"

"Like I have a nice ass."

"So you do. Shouldn't I say so?"

Ana shook her head no.

"Ana. That's a bad example. I am not making fun of you."

"You're whimping out."

"Not at all. I just don't want to get into a long, involved conversation, when we have to get up so early." He sighed. "How about the short version?"

"Answer away. Why do you make fun of me?"

"Ok, Ana. I don't make fun of you. Remember, I said that I could learn from you, and I have."

"Myself, when we met, I started by explaining that Cab Sav meant Cabernet Savignon. You nodded, but I wondered if you knew what I meant, or if you were just trying to be agreeable. I talked about the difference between hand and mechanical picking. Then, I mentioned varietals, and I was going to explain them, but you not only knew, you gave me examples, and explained to me that it was a common American, or maybe you said California phenomena."

Miles looked at her. "Maybe this is sexist, but that was the most intense wine conversation I have had with a female for an incredibly long time. Until Cassy, the other day."

Ana made a face.

"You were gone, for quite a while, with Cassy yesterday," Ana said. "Did you show her the creek bed, where we made love today?"

Miles ignored her question.

"Say what you like," Miles said, "that woman knows her stuff. Of course, that's her job. Anyway, after our first talk, I assumed you were well read, well versed about wine, and I wasn't kidding about learning from you."

"But Miles, I asked you about Cassy. Did you take her to that private place or not?"

"Well.....we drove that way and we were there......for a little bit."

"And did Cassy look good.... nude? You did have sex with her, didn't you? You bastard!" Ana no longer trusted Miles, and Cassy had obviously waited around on Saturday night expecting to sleep with Miles.

"Well, no and yes, in reverse order. As you saw, she was throwing herself at me, and she does have a beautiful body, but I did not have intercourse with her. Didn't happen."

"What did?"

"Nothing happened, Ana, nothing between us that is."

"And you...well...damn it Miles, tell me what happened between you and Cassy!"

"Nothing. Cassy wanted to walk though the vines nude, ok? As you know, I don't have a problem with nudity. I didn't ask her to. She wanted the leaves and the grapes to touch her bare breasts and rub against her thighs and ass. She asked if it was ok with me. No one was around, so I said fine, if you want to do it, do it. I'm not going to lie. Cassy looked fantastic as she teased me, slowly undressing. She handed her clothes to me, her dress, her bra and her panties. Then she romped through the vines naked. The sweet sticky juice from the ripe grapes squashed against her, and yes, I licked as much of it off of her as I could. But Ana, I didn't screw her."

"Did you take your own pants off?"

"Enough, Ana. I didn't screw her, and that's the end of the story".

They reached the bedroom, and Miles pulled his pants back down. He was angry with Ana for pressing him about Cassy, about what they did or didn't do. It was none of Ana's business, at least not then, and if Miles was lucky enough to have Cassy run around nude in front of him, so what. Ana knows I enjoy nudity.

"OK if I sleep like this?" he asked. He had unbuttoned his shirt, pulled his undershirt off, and started to pull his bright blue bikinis down.

"Fine," said Ana.

She was feeling a little strange about undressing herself in front of Miles, especially after the talk about Cassy. It was the first time she had done it without his help. And she was still challenged by the photos of the younger women, and now about Cassy too. Cassy did have a very attractive figure, Ana thought, plus she had a great job and a bright future.

Miles noticed that Ana was slow to undress. All the lights were on. Miles crossed the room to her. Change the subject, he thought. "Ana, as a wine lover, you've already shown yourself to be an expert twice."

"Twice?" Ana asked. Miles removed both sweater tops and started to pull down Ana's skirt.

"Domaine Tempier - that showed incredibly good taste, if I say so myself."

"And number two?"

"Your mystery wine. Whatever it was."

"Oh, that." Miles had removed Ana's shoes and was taking her panties down. "I didn't pick that. It was more.....thrust upon me."

"Like this?" Miles asked, standing next to her. He pushed himself toward her and Ana felt his hard penis poking her waist. Miles then looked at the clock and sighed. "It's late, but what can we do?"

Miles went back to the jeans and pulled something out of the back pocket. He put it on more quickly than Ana remembered him doing before.

"Ana, forgive me for seeming to be in a hurry...." He took her hands gently, then guided her into the bed, pulling the covers aside. As she started to lay back, he was suddenly upon her.

"Short night, tonight," he said. "But you, Mrs. Romano, I am having you for dessert. Spread your legs." Miles was quickly inside Ana, penetrating, pumping. He drew close, and clung to her. He started to climax, she could feel it, but then he withdrew, momentarily, taking a break before he climaxed too quickly.

"I want this to last tonight, Ana. Roll over and lean back. I am going to do you from behind." Ana did as Miles asked. She wanted to show him that she could give him more than the young beauties. Then Miles got up from Ana's bed, and he studied her as she knelt on all fours. "Lean forward" Miles said. "Now lean back. Open your legs wider."

Smack! Ana jumped as Miles swatted her bottom. Smack! Ana jumped again. Smack! Smack! Smack! Miles was turning Ana's bottom bright crimson. Smack! Smack! Each of Ana's cheeks was now aglow with imprints of Miles' hand. "How does that feel Ana?"

"It hurts...but...it feels warm." Smack! Smack! Miles kept it up as Ana began to moan and whimper.

"Are you my slut now?" Smack!

"Yes, Ana replied, yes." Smack!

"Yes, Miles."

Miles climbed back on the bed. He entered Ana from behind and the sensations Ana felt across her spanked bottom were overwhelming. Miles penetrated her, slowly, thrusting until she started to react. He moved with her, sensing her responses, deeper, deeper, more and more quickly, until he could feel the flutter inside and her body quivering.

Then Miles found some night cream near the bed. He oozed the cream on Ana's fanny, opening her there and fingering her as he continued pumping her vagina. Ana moaned loudly. It had been a long time since Ana was this excited, this kinky, and she felt major sensations roll through her body. Before she could say yes or no, Miles entered her there. His hard penis felt so big. It was not the first time Ana had her fanny taken. Once, when she was drunk and while Greg was away, she had let an insurance salesman from Kansas have her butt in a hotel room near Cleveland. But sex there still hurt, while it also felt warm, so erotic and so different to her.

In a few minutes, Miles was pumping his semen into her behind. Not so bad, two times in one day, he was thinking, as he rolled over onto his back. He was so tired, though. Ana also was so incredibly tired. She sought out Miles' body and clung to him. Miles reached up to turn the light out, trying not to disturb Ana. The feeling of her holding on to his body was something he had never imagined. Then he felt Ana's hands pulling the condom off. She wrapped the condom in tissue and placed it in her wastebasket. Ana then mouthed Miles' soft penis until he fell asleep. They slept the sleep of satisfied lovers, wrapped around one another.

The sound of the alarm was something Ana had forgotten in the weeks without a job. She sat upright, silently cursing the fact that it had been set. She looked at the clock - six a.m. and cursed out loud.

Miles reached to the snooze button on top of the clock. He must have set it when he moved his things in here, Ana thought.

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12