In the Wake Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister develop feelings after a family loss.
5.3k words
4.6
75k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,030 Followers

"I don't really miss him," Emily said. "Does that make me a bad person?"

Alec and his sister lay side by side on the bed, still in their formal wear from Uncle Walt's wake. Alec wore his suit and tie, Emily a black dress that was thin and slinky for something like a wake – but it was all she had. She still wore a single white flower in her long, dark brown hair, her hands folded in her lap as she looked at the ceiling.

The official wake had been over for hours. Friends, family and well-wishers had showed up to eat, drink, and remember Uncle Walt. Now the house was mostly empty, save for their mother Carolyn, Aunt Donna, and Uncle Henry. The conversation had grown nostalgic and drab, and so Alec and Emily had fled to their mother's room to be alone for a while.

"Miss who?" Alec asked. "Uncle Walt?"

Emily smiled. "Oddly enough, I meant Dad."

Alec shrugged, the gesture making the bedspread whisper. "Dad was never very well-equipped to deal with death. It's always been in his nature to not show up for things."

"Yeah," Emily said. "My ballet recital in eighth grade—"

"My Little League games. What a bunch of cliches, right? It's like something out of a Spielberg movie."

Emily chuckled. "I know. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I kind of wish he were here, though."

"Yeah," Alec said. They lay next to each other and listened to the clock on the wall tick for awhile. "So do you miss Uncle Walt?"

"I barely knew him," Emily said. "But I do have one story I couldn't tell at the wake."

"Oh yeah?" Alec asked, grinning. "Tell me."

"You might think less of me when it's over."

"Naw." He nudged his sister gently, enjoying the closeness of lying next to her. She smelled like strawberries. "Tell."

"Uncle Walt totally made a pass at me, five years back. At my high school graduation, when everyone came out to visit."

Alec gaped. "He made a pass?"

"Yeah. I went to the bathroom to go freshen up, and he cornered me in the hallway. He was kind of drunk. Said something about how now that I was eighteen, I had turned into a beautiful young woman, and any guy would be lucky to have me, and that even though I was his niece, if I ever wanted to... well, you know."

"Holy shit," Alec said.

"That's not all. Then he tried to kiss me."

"Seriously?"

Emily bit her lip and smiled. "Okay, he succeeded. I let him."

"Em!"

"I know, I'm awful. But come on, Uncle Walt was hot for an older guy. He had such a distinguished face, and he was so charming. I know it doesn't sound that way, the way I'm describing it, but he was so affable and easygoing, like it was no big deal. And so when he went in for the kiss, I let him."

"Wow," Alec said.

"He also felt me up a little," Emily blurted. "And I liked it."

Alec blinked. "Okay, holy shit. How far did you guys go?"

"That was it," Emily said. "But, to tell you the truth, if I could have hooked up with him that night, I probably would have. I mean, I was still living at home, so it was impossible, but..." Emily shrugged delicate shoulders.

"Wow," Alec said. Unbidden, his mind began to focus on the image of Emily and Walt. He remembered that night — his sister looking fetching in a short blue summer dress, Uncle Walt in a jacket and loosened tie, Scotch in hand. He imagined Walt cornering her in the back hallway, near the laundry room, his lips on hers, his hands touching her body.

He tried to blink away the thought. Alec had always thought his sister was beautiful. There wasn't really any denying it. Tall, slim, and shapely without being skinny. A round face, long flowing brown hair and big, expressive sea-green eyes. A broad mouth with full lips and an easy, infectious smile. People said they looked alike, but Alec thought she was far more attractive.

The thought of Uncle Walt touching her, kissing her, made him unaccountably jealous. And the fact that she'd like it — his mind reeled.

He should let the subject drop. Nothing good could come of asking more questions.

"So, what exactly did he do?" he asked instead.

"Hmm?" Emily asked, her voice sleepy.

"Uncle Walt. You say he felt you up. Exactly what did he do?"

She lifted her head from the pillow, eyeing him curiously. "Why do you want to know?"

"I just do, okay?"

Emily smirked at him skeptically, lifting one eyebrow. "Well, he kissed me. On the cheek at first, then on the lips. I think he was testing it out, you know, to see if I'd let him. And then he kissed me on the lips some more, and then on my neck. He slipped the strap on my dress down over my shoulder, and kind of caressed my shoulder. Looking at me the whole time, to see if I'd slap his hand away or something. Which I didn't. And then he kissed me again and put both his hands on my breasts and squeezed and ran his thumbs along my nipples..."

Emily shifted in the bed, one leg rubbing against the other as she squirmed.

"I think, if I hadn't gotten nervous, he would have totally pulled my dress down so he could see my boobs. I could tell he wanted to. But just then Mom made some kind of noise out in the kitchen and I freaked and pulled away. I remember he just smiled at me, like it would always be our secret."

"Jesus," Alec said.

"It wasn't creepy at all, if that's what you're thinking," Emily said softly. "It was sweet. He didn't push me or anything. I totally wanted him to."

"You're getting turned on just talking about this," Alec said. "Aren't you?"

"Maybe," Emily said. "So what if I am? It's natural for people to get horned up at funerals, you know. Happens all the time."

"Yeah, but you're my sister."

"And Walt was my uncle. Does that bother you? Do you think I'm a perv?"

"Oh, you're totally a perv," he said. "I've known that for a long time."

Emily giggled. "Guilty. I come from a family of perverts, though. I've heard Uncle Henry and Aunt Donna talking. They both have some wild shit in their past. Mom, too."

"I wouldn't know about any of that," Alec said. He was still thinking about eighteen-year-old Emily, in that tiny blue dress, getting felt up with her family only feet away... bare shoulders, breathing hard...

"I need some of your water," Emily said, and rolled onto her side to reach across his body. Alec froze, stiffening as her body pressed against his. Her arm reached for the water on the bedside table, and then Emily herself froze.

Alec had a raging hard-on, and it was clear that Emily had just felt it. It poked up inside his dress pants, pressed against the flatness of her stomach.

"Alec," Emily said, softly, almost tenderly. She forgot about the water, and drew back her hand and met his gaze, eyes wide, lips parted.

Alec tried to shift away, but she held him gently in place.

"Emily, I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like."

"It's not?" Her pretty face broke into a disbelieving smile. "It looks like my story got you a little hard."

"Um — okay, then it is what it looks like. But I'm not... I don't..."

"Shh," Emily said, stroking his hair back from his head. "It's okay, big brother. I don't mind."

She kissed him on the cheek. She drew back and paused to see if he liked it.

He did.

Out in the living room, a burst of drunken laughter. Mom and Uncle Henry, telling some story about the old days.

"So," Emily said, watching him carefully. "What do you want to do?"

Alec blinked at her. "Do?"

"About this." She slid her hand down his silk shirt, over his erection through his pants. Her touch was electric. Alec's whole body lit up with nerves.

"Nothing. I mean, we can't. You're my sister."

"So? I won't tell if you won't." She bit her lip and grinned down at him.

"It's wrong."

"Very wrong," Emily said, her voice carrying an amused huskiness. "Horribly, awfully wrong."

Alec felt her fingers on the zipper of his pants. Felt his zipper slide down.

"I want to see it," Emily said, her lips nearly brushing his. "I want to touch it. Please let me."

"Emily, we'll get caught."

"No we won't."

"Em—" Whatever Alec's next thought might have been slipped away as Emily pulled his cock out and wrapped her hand around it. Her hand was soft and warm against his skin, and she looked down with fascination as she began to stroke him gently.

"My goodness," Emily said. "You're kind of big." Playfully, she tilted his cock in her hand, examining it.

"Emily, you have to stop. Our mom's right in the next room."

"They're getting drunk and telling stories. They don't care what we're up to in here."

She squeezed his cock gently, and Alec moaned.

Emily grinned at him. "Do you like this?"

He looked at her as if desperate to lie. But he couldn't.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Good." Emily leaned down and kissed him, mouth open, her tongue seeking his. The strawberry smell enveloped him. Alec moaned softly into her mouth as she stroked his cock a little harder.

"I love you, Alec," she whispered.

"I love you too, sis."

"I want to put it in my mouth," she said. "Can I?"

"Jesus," he breathed. "We really shouldn't be doing this—"

"Never mind what we shouldn't be doing. I want to feel good. I want to make you feel good. Please let me."

He nodded hesitantly. "Okay."

Emily kissed him again, then slid down his body. Gathering her brown hair in her hand, she drew it behind her neck to get it out of her way. Slowly, his sister leaned down and gently pressed her lips against his cock.

The sensation was immediate, and Alec pressed his lips together to keep from crying out. Emily ran her warm, wet tongue down the length of the shaft, giving a soft laugh under her breath at his reaction.

Then, slowly, she slipped him entirely into her mouth. Alec felt his cock slide against her tongue, felt the head gently touch the back of her throat.

"Oh shit," he breathed. "Em..."

His sister made a happy noise and began slowly sucking on him. He relished every tiny motion. Alec tried to keep one ear tuned for the noise in the next room, but concentrating was turning out to be so damned hard.

The minutes drew out, and Alec began to twitch and writhe on the bed.

"Em, you have to stop. I'm not—"

His cock popped out of her mouth briefly.

"You can come in my mouth," Emily whispered. "I don't mind."

He swore his heart skipped a beat. "Jesus, Em—"

Alec was still trying to wrap his mind around the concept of coming in his sister's mouth when the door to the bedroom burst open, and a shadow loomed in the rectangle of light that spilled into the room.

Emily sprang back in shock, her hand going to her mouth. Alec's cock bobbed ridiculously for a moment before he hastily clapped his hands over it and managed to shove it back into his pants.

Aunt Donna stood in the doorway, stock-still, eyebrows raised, mouth open. Like Emily, she was tall, slim, and dressed in black, the cut of her dress showing off ample cleavage now that she'd done away with her black shawl.

Silence stretched out over an eternity. Alec waited for Donna to yell, scream, throw a heavy object. Something. Instead she just stood there, drink in hand.

There was no question that she'd seen everything. The light from the door splashed directly across Emily's body.

"Aunt Donna," Emily said at last. "Listen..."

"Well now, what are you two up to?" Donna asked at last, her words slurred with alcohol.

Emily giggled helplessly, then tried to stifle it. "Sorry, Aunt Donna, we were just... um."

"I can see what you were doing," Donna said, apparently unimpressed. She took a sip of her drink, looking the two of them up and down.

A voice sounded from the other room, unintelligible. Alec's heart began doing a drum solo in his ribcage.

"I'll be back in a minute," Donna said. "Don't you two move."

# # #

The door shut behind Donna, and Emily began to giggle frantically.

"Oh shit, Alec," she whispered, laughing so hard that she could barely get the words out. "Oh shit!"

"I know!"

"What are we going to do?"

"I have no fucking idea," Alec said. Emily was still laying half on top of him, her body pressed against his, and his erection, though now bordering on painful, had not gone away. He shifted uncomfortably.

The door opened, and Donna swayed into the room again. This time she closed it behind her.

"There," she said. "I told them we were going to have a little talk, and that we should have some privacy. That will buy us a few minutes."

Emily blinked slowly. "Buy a few minutes for what, exactly?"

Donna had poured herself a fresh gin and tonic, and she sipped it philosophically. "So you two decided to have some funeral sex in my bed while everyone was out there talking," she said, staring the siblings down.

"We weren't having funeral sex," Emily said defensively. "It was just oral."

"Oh Christ," Donna snickered. "I don't know what they taught you in school, dear, but oral counts."

Emily turned bright red and fell silent.

"What about you, young man?" Donna said, turning her baleful eye on Alec. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It was Emily's idea?" Alec ventured.

"Oh, fuck you!" Emily whispered fiercely, laughing with disbelief and nervousness.

"Language, missy," Donna said. She pointed a finger at Alec. "Not good enough, junior. That's your sister. Don't throw her under the bus. Don't you have any shame? Any sense of right and wrong?"

Alec stammered, trying to find some kind of defense. All that came out of his mouth was noise.

"I'm... sorry?" he tried at last. It was the best he could think of.

Donna suddenly snorted into her drink, then began to laugh, sputtering her gin.

Alec and Emily looked at each other in bewilderment.

"Okay, what's going on?" Alec ventured at last.

"You're not in trouble, kiddo," Donna said. "Actually, yeah you are, but you're not."

"I don't follow," Alec said. He spared a glance at Emily. She looked equally confused.

Donna smiled. "I don't know if you know this, hon, but your Uncle Walt was a huge pervert."

Emily raised her hand. "I knew! I totally knew. At my high school graduation, he tried to make a pass—"

"I know," Donna said. "Walt told me afterward. Didn't feel a bit bad about it."

Emily blinked in surprise. "Seriously?"

Donna smiled and swirled the ice in her drink. "That's not the half of it, sweetheart. My brother was rapacious when it came to sex. He got with a lot of women. Including some from his own family."

"He did?" Emily asked, eyes wide. "Like who?"

Donna shrugged her nicely sculpted shoulders. "Like me."

Emily gawped. "But you—"

"Were brother and sister. That's right. He and I probably slept together a dozen times throughout the years. Mostly at funerals, come to think of it. Funerals got your uncle randy as hell. He said funerals made him want to live, and sex made him feel alive. We even got it on in the church once."

Emily's hand clapped over her mouth.

"Wow," Alec said.

Emily swallowed hard. "Did Mom ever—"

"No," Donna said with a sly smile. "But it's not like he never tried. He wanted more than anything to get your mom and I in a three-way. His own sisters. He tried once a year until he finally dropped dead."

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can handle this," Alec said, burying his face in his hands.

Donna scoffed. "What's wrong, sweetie? Does this offend your delicate sensibilities? Or are you offended because you two kids aren't the first in our family to get wound up at a funeral?"

***

"I'm just really uncomfortable with this conversation," Alec said.

"Don't worry about it, kid," Donna said, leaning her back against the door. "You two are probably the least perverted ones in the house right now."

She looked down at them, arms folded, her glass cradled in one hand, then took another thoughtful drink.

"I'll tell you the truth, kids," Donna said. "Your Uncle Walt would have approved of you two getting busy at his wake. It would have turned the old deviant's crank to know that his niece and nephew were getting naked because he'd passed on."

"We didn't get naked," Alec said defensively.

"You're about to," Donna said.

Emily raised her eyebrows. "I'm sorry?"

"I said, you're about to. Don't think you're going to get away without any punishment. You two are busted. And you're going to do your penance by finishing what you started, while I watch."

Emily's eyes bulged, and she shook her head sharply. She lifted herself on her arms slightly. "Uh, no thanks. No way."

"Oh, I think so," Donna said. "You just became the evening's entertainment, sweethearts."

"I am not doing — that — while you watch," Emily said vehemently. Alec remained silent, still trying to process the shock.

"This is blackmail," Alec said.

Donna laughed. "If you can't blackmail your relatives, who can you blackmail? Besides, it's not like you weren't already doing it. You were just dumb enough to get caught, that's all."

"Shit," Emily said, her voice bordering on tearful. "Are you seriously going to make us do this?"

"I'm not going to make you do anything," Donna said, finishing off her drink. "I'm not that kind of woman. But I know you're still hard underneath there, sweetie, and I know Emily wants what she wants. It's your decision."

Biting her lip, Emily looked across at Alec. She drew in a shuddering breath. He could see the color in her face, the arousal in her eyes.

"I'm game if you are," she said.

Slowly, adrenaline coursing through his veins, Alec nodded.

Donna pushed away from the door. "I'm going to go talk to your mom and uncle. Make sure we have some more time to ourselves."

"How?" Emily asked.

Donna gave a grin. "It's best you don't know, sweetie."

# # #

"Are we really going to do this?" Alec breathed.

"I guess—" Emily said, and then buried frantic giggles in her hand. "Oh Alec, oh my god, my heart feels like it's going to fucking explode. I can barely breathe."

"Me too," he whispered.

"I love you," she said, and kissed him fiercely. He returned it, burying his fingers in her fragrant hair. He found himself without words.

A few moments later, Donna returned with a fresh drink, shutting and locking the door behind her. "Free and clear for the next few minutes," she said.

"I don't suppose there's any way you're going to let us off the hook," Alec said.

Donna raised an eyebrow, tossing brown curls over one shoulder. "Do you really want to be?"

"I guess not," Alec said. "Can I have a drink?"

Donna handed him the glass. He drank half of it in one go and handed it back to her. Donna gave him a knowing smirk.

"Okay," Alec said. "Now what?"

"Now, you two take off your clothes," Donna said. "Emily, you first. Alec, you watch."

"Oh, Jesus," Emily said, her voice quivering. "Are you serious?"

"Come on, sweetheart," Donna said sweetly, making an impatient gesture. "The night's not getting any younger."

Emily trembled as she sat up on the edge of the bed, then stood. She looked first at Alec, then her aunt, hoping for some sort of clemency. She found none.

"Okay," she said in a soft voice.

Alec watched while his sister stripped. It didn't take long. First, Emily took off her shoes and placed them carefully next to the bed. The slinky black dress slipped off her the moment she loosened the straps from around her shoulders, leaving her in black lace panties and bra. She took the panties off first, facing toward Alec as she did so.

When Emily stood up again, Alec got the answer to a question he'd never dared ask in his mind: landing strip.

"Very nice," Donna said, putting her glass down on the end table. Emily's face turned bright red again.

"Oh holy shit," Emily whispered, and reached back to undo her bra.

"Wait," Donna said. "Let me."

She stepped behind Emily and undid the bra with an easy motion, slipping the straps down Emily's arms. Emily quivered, keeping eye contact with Alec the entire time as Donna bestowed a soft kiss on Emily's shoulder. Her body was smooth and shapely, but not skinny, her belly flat but not muscular. A perfect little belly button, pale skin the color of cream. Her breasts were full, round, and perfectly shaped, with prominent pink nipples. She moved instinctively to cover them with her hands, but only did so for a moment, then dropped her hands again.

autoplot
autoplot
1,030 Followers
12