In the Warm and Cozy Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls untangle themselves, hiccups subsiding, eyes drying. They sit on the bed resting shoulder to shoulder, backs against the wall, feet dangling from the edge. With a giggle now and then, they idly watch their feet moving, marveling at their unexpected fun.

Wondering if she'll get a reaction, Sally's black toes wiggle as she nudges Janie's impossibly pale foot, "Your girlfriend's foot looks like a vampire's next to mine."

Her comment is nonsense, marking time.

What she really wants to know, she can't quite say. Why, for fuck's sake, is Janie so sweet—not jealous to find her girlfriend's breasts in my face? And why am I still trembling inside from the feeling of their flesh pressed against me? Even that silly joke about me peeing on Janie's tummy gave my poor confused pussy a twitch.

Then there's that word, with its all together new meaning—Girlfriends!

"Ok, I admit that was fun..." Sally taking a breath, distractedly looking back and forth at each of them, trying to say it, "but I don't know about...I'm worried...us and me and you...all of us...together...girlfriends and all."

"Tell her about Irma and my Auntie, how they tried to seduce you on your first night.

"When Janie came to work for my father, Aunt Nellie invited her to stay in her apartment above the bakery in the big attic she shared with Irma, the wild woman who gave us the sheets.

"Tell her so she understands. It's not that embarrassing."

"Gee, thanks for sharing, Snook."

"Just helping our new best friend."

"Yes," Janie says her calming fingers stroking Sally's hand, "Nellie did get carried away, but so did I. She was beautiful and gentle, shielding me from Irma's wildness.

"Teasing, they held my hands, caressed my cheek and neck, and kissed me. Irma first and then, her hands drawing our heads together, Nellie and I, until my lips were lost in those wonderful lips—my first girl kisses. They nicknamed me Rosie, I blushed so. After that, I kept my eyes closed so I wouldn't break the spell of us together. They lead me to their bed and put a nightgown on me. Nellie swatted Irma for stealing a quick kiss on the outside of my wet panties, while I shuddered with desire. Yet, all they did in all that sweet swirl of temptation was to hug me, placing me safe to sleep between their warm bodies.

"I was their virgin girl. Cherished. Despite the teasing and the stolen kisses my boundaries—boundaries I didn't know existed—were respected, even cherished. All those months in the attic with Nellie and Irma and Snooky, who stayed over whenever she could, were the best times. From nearly a homeless girl, at the mercy of fast fading friends, I became part of the warm and cozy, part of their love, love that flowered everywhere like...ah...daisies, a field of daises.

"Sally, nothing happened but the joy of belonging. If I was their play thing sometimes, I was their friend first.—I didn't loose my virginity, you know...ah...as a lesbian, until a few nights ago right here with Snooky on this bed."

"What!" Snooki shouts, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "You weren't a virgin!—I saved my untouched body for a slut!"

Janie only giggles, "Untouched is taking it one hundred Jills, too far, my randy sweetheart."

Snooky takes Sally's hand and places it on top of Janie's, so that they look like a team of three about to take on the world, "No worries, girlfriend, we like you just as you are." And then unable to control her good humor, cups her still naked breast and adds, "With my lost bobbies in your face or...not!"

Too keyed up to let it go, like kittens honing their talents, they tickle, wrestle, and play giving each other big wet silly smooches. Until they settle, fondly watching one and other, smiling now in sweet surprise, as they see how fine they are together.

Finally, too tired to move, they snuggle under the blanket: The curvy bodies of girl on happy girl spooned together in exhausted comfort.

Eyes dropping, Sally breathes in the scent of Janie pressed against her front, the roundness of her perky bottom fitting just so like it belongs exactly there, part of her. She feels Snooky's hand casual across her hip and the press of her—that tempting silky blond pussy, glimpsed when they were fighting—now flush against her oh so warm bottom. Unbelievable, she thinks, eyes closing...what would Mama say if she saw me here, my first day of school already in trouble...

Then in dreams of teasing wet lips, she sleeps, not even waking when the girls do kiss her good morning, big smiles shared, as they get up for breakfast.

12