In the Waves of Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
He takes his sister’s asshole; sister’s friend also joins in.
9.7k words
4.42
87.3k
23
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

There was a longstanding demand from my avid readers to conclude the tale of the two siblings. I apologize to them all as it took me too long (it might seem ages to them and they might have lost the hope) to finish the task. Finally, there demand has been realized. The story is completed; it has eight chapters divided in five parts of nearly equal length and all have been published at Literotica site under the category of Incest.

As the story progressed, I realized that the first two chapters (Part I) needed revision, which I undertook by bringing about minor changes. But then I was confronted with a major issue. You remember, the lead female character was called Mehvish. The problem was that the name 'Mehvish' did not blend at all with the character of her family that had been evolved during the course of writing. I gave it a deep thought, as it would be a significant change, and try not to alter it but the renaming seemed most appropriate and inevitable. Now, therefore, our heroine is known as Anjali (nicknamed Anji) and not as Mehvish or Mena. I regret any inconvenience I might have caused to my readers in this regard.

Although I have given a synopsis of recollection of Part I, my advice to the readers is that they shall reread Part I (if they haven't), which will definitely redouble their pleasure. Generally the bilingual feature of the conversation was appreciated except for one remark against it. I, therefore, am keeping the feature, nevertheless, have tried to make it more comprehensible to non-Urdu or Hindi readers. The translation of Urdu/Hindi dialogues, which are written in italics as before, has been capitalized. So, ignore the italic words and read only the normal and/or capital letters and you, being a non-Urdu/Hindi reader, will miss nothing.

I once again thank my all the readers who have commented on or wrote to me. Your encouragement and motivation was indeed a source of inspiration to me and the sole reason for the completion of this work. I still need your remarks and evaluation without which this tale will remain incomplete.

Enjoy the narrative—SE.

Recollection of Part 1:

Naveen (the Narrator) and Anjali's parents killed in plane crash. Naveen was only 20 and his sister was two years younger then. Their two khalas, maternal aunts, help them re-manage their lives. After a few days of their parents' death, both siblings accidentally discovered some photographs and films. They were sexually explicated pornographic pictures about their own parents and aunts: Having sex amongst themselves or with other strangers in one-to-one, threesome or group sex scenes. Both the siblings were dumbfounded to view them. Once, watching a movie of their parents having sex with various people, the young but poor brother and sister felt caught in a trap and the only way out was to let them flow along with the waves of passion, lust and desire. The torrent outburst of their excited emotions took them to the valley of forbidden where both sibling had have sex together and thus were introduced to incest.

Background:

This story is a work of fiction, staged somewhere in Pakistan. Urdu is widely spoken language in Pakistan and is almost identical to Hindi spoken in India except the script. English is yet another language largely used in the Subcontinent. In middle and upper classes usually either English is spoken or a lot of English words and phrases are used during the conversation in the local languages. I've used the same practice in the dialogues for realism. Nevertheless, for the non-Urdu speakers, every Urdu phrase or sentence is immediately followed by an English translation. Therefore, if you are alien to Urdu/Hindi just skip the italic words, and surely you'll miss nothing. 3

Four months later.

Since our first sexual encounter, we made love to each other periodically. I never knew that my own sister would be so hot and horny for me. She really liked screwing me. We both have in fact fallen for each other. We were in love—frantically in love, and the desperation of being in love was overwhelming. The craving of forbidden had taken away all morality or righteousness; we were least pushed of being siblings or the fact that we are into incest or what people would think about us. We wanted each other, we loved each other, and we liked to have sex with each other, period.

Men, as I understand, are more extrovert and aggressive when it comes to women, sex or power. Women, on the other hand, are shy and docile. But what I didn't know was that Anjali was one wild and hot little sexy slut when it comes to sex. I knew that her boldness had something to do with me. I mean, after all, I was her brother and she was comfortable with me. But, I confess that I did not have her nerves. You may disagree keeping my previous experiences in mind but it was only that I had just got carried away. Believe me, if it were not she to persuade me to carry on with our newfound 'taboo' relationship, I would have called it a day long ago. She was not only open-minded enough but was too bold, rather kinkily 'open' in a manner if you allow me to say. She would do stuff I could never ever had envisaged or had the nerve to do.

In such a short time, she had changed my way of life. Though being her brother, she made me understand how to appreciate and enjoy life; how to shun away or subdue unnecessary inhibition and reserve; to regard and honour the weaker sex.

The other significant aspect was her attitude, which had completely changed now. Once been so social, outgoing and carefree, she now took interest in the house and was concerned about me; she was much composed self than ever. She told me that since she loved me so deeply from her heart, she would always be ready to do whatever makes me pleased. And in those four months she had proved it. My remotest and wildest fantasies had or appeared to come true through her. We both shifted to our parents' bedroom and started behaving and living like husband and wife.

I truly love my sister as well. It was as if I could not live a moment without her. We now used to rush back home when we were through with our respective work. Our friends were puzzled over this change in us but we always had something to satisfy their curiosity.

We repeatedly watched the pictures and videos of our parents and aunts ended up fucking each other on every instance.

Last night I had a real great fucking session with Anjali; we literally screwed the living daylights out of one another.

It was weekend and we went out for dinner to an exclusive but a cool romantic place. We selected that far-way dinning place to avoid our acquaintances. I was in a dinner suit. She wore our mom's Indian silk sari with a re-tailored sleeveless blouse and had nicely made up her face. I had told her not to put on a petticoat or bra. Reluctantly she complied. Now her bare abdomen was showing her admirable navel. She was looking stunningly beautiful. Almost every eye in the dining area followed her as we entered. We asked the maître d' for a quiet and private table, and with a broad smile she showed us one. I was sure that she must have taken us as a newlywed duo. I also observed that even the stewardess was stealthily staring at Anjali.

We placed the order. And as the maître d' moved away Anjali said to me:

"Tum ne dekha, woh bhi mujhey ghoor rehi thie. DID YOU NOTICED, EVEN SHE WAS STARING AT ME."

"Well, tum sexy he etni lag rehi ho keh koie bhi tumhain ignore nahien ker sekta. WELL, YOU'RE LOOKING SO SEXY THAT NO ONE COULD IGNORE YOU. You're the most beautiful and the sexiest person in this place."

"Thank you," said she irritatingly.

"Keyun, kaya hua? WHY, WHAT HAPPENED?"

"People are staring me, Ned. Uss aadmi ko dekho... LOOK AT THAT MAN... Bastard! See how lustfully he's staring at me."

"Dekhney dou, tumhara kaya jata hai. LET HIM WATCH, WHY ARE YOU PUSHED." I further added, "Tumhain tou khush hona chaheay keh woh tumharey sexy jism ko appreciate ker raha hai. YOU SHALL BE PLEASED OVER THAT THAT HE IS APPRECIATING YOUR SEXY FIGURE." I grinned wickedly.

"Shut it you... Tum sub murd aik jaisey hotey ho—rascals. ALL YOU MEN ARE SAME—RASCALS."

I laughed her off.

After dinner, the stewardess came to us and asked about the food.

"It was yummy." I replied.

"My chicken in pineapple sauce was wonderful." Anjali said.

"Thank you ma'am." Then she asked us, "You seemed to be newly married,"

Anjali gave me a confounded stare.

"You're right Sonia," I answered reading out her nametag pinned up on her left tit.

"Please select a desert from the menu. It's on the house, sir."

I noticed again that she stole a glimpse at Anjali's provocative, low-cut neckline and that Anjali had observed it too.

"Thankeu Sonia for the offer," said Anjali.

She took the order and went away.

"She seemed to have a crush on you." I whispered grinningly.

"You're a real imp, Ned." She said tapping a spoon on my hand. And we both laughed.

Later, Sonia came up to the lobby to see us off.

"Thank you sir...madam... Hope to see you again."

"Sure, we'll," said I.

Then Anjali did something startling. She moved forward and kissed Sonia on her cheek. "Thank you too for you courtesy, Sonia. You're very sweet person. We'll do visit you again."

It wasn't a simple, innocent kiss; it was hot and suggestive as was the emphasis on 'you'.

I could see Sonia's face flushed and her eyes went wide in bewilderment but the broad sweet smile on her face that never withered away was evident that she was not offended at all by this unaccepted gesture of her honourable guest.

Back in the car I mocked Anjali, "I didn't know that you've a crush on Sonia too."

"Honestly, you're a dirty minded pervert, Ned."

Steering the wheel with one hand, I pressed her naked navel with other. "So, we're coming back to show this again to Sonia?"

"Will you give it a rest with Sonia, Ned?" She added, "It appears that it's you who is taken up with her so much because you can't stop pronouncing her name again and again." She gibed at me.

"I suppose she, I mean Sonia," I giggled, "knew that you wore no bra and she adored the way your boobs were hanging." I squeezed her tits.

"Ooops... You're hopelessly incorrigible," she said in pretending dismay.

We kept on kidding one another; I became more and more animated with my every remark passed on till we reached home. As Anjali was about to get down from the car, I grabbed her and French-kissed her.

"Yahaan nahien, NOT HERE," Said she struggling to get free.

"Keyun nahien? WHY NOT?" My grip was strong.

"Koie aa jaye ga. SOMEONE MAY TURN UP."

"Iss waqt? AT THIS TIME?" It was late night. "Sub sou rehey hain. EVERYONE IS ASLEEP."

Her efforts stopped but her body was still tensed. I, therefore, released her and we got out of the vehicle. She was struggling with her sari, which had gotten untangled by my aggressive manoeuvres. The moment we entered the house I seized her again. Yes, I was too aroused by then.

"Khuda keliay, Ned... FOR GOD SAKE, NED... What's wrong with you? Arifa may come down," Arifa was our young maidservant, about seventeen or eighteen.

"Woh uuper sou rehey ho gi janu, SHE'D BE SLEEPING UPSTAIRS, HONEY," said I, fumbling with her sari.

During this fooling around her sari striped off and as I mentioned before she wore no petticoat or panties under, so she stood naked saved her blouse with her ever beautiful hairless cunt, all visible to me. She ran away into our bedroom and I followed. I held her there and our mouths got locked to each other. Her hands were unbuttoning my clothes. Soon we both were standing there stark naked. My sex tool was hard to its firmest and her nipples were stiff like buckram.

I lay her back on the bed and we began our foreplay. Our actions were turning wild and fervent. During these few months the change appeared in our lovemaking was that it had developed into a noisy act. We loved talking dirty; we both got a kick out of those vulgar words and we ended up more thrilled and horny.

"Ya etney nakhrey ker rehi thean, ya yeh dekho ketni geeli ho rehi ho! YOU WERE CAUSING SUCH A RACKET THEN, NOW SEE, HOW WET ARE YOU!" I said, kissing her drenched quim.

"Aaaahhhaaa... Tum jo etney horny ho, BECAUSE YOU'RE SO HORNY,"

Main...ya Sonia? ME...OR SONIA?"

"Ned..."

"Mujhey legta hai, IT SEEMS TO ME," said I, busy licking her wet cunt, "keh Sonia ne tum ko etna geela ker diya hai, THAT SONIA HAD MADE YOU SO WET."

"Gundhey... Meri ch-ch chhoro apni b-b baat kero. NAUGHTY... FORGET 'BOUT M-ME, SAY 'BOUT Y-Y YARSELF." She was struggling with her speech as wave after wave of ecstasy whirling through her. "T-t... Oooohhhooo... Tum meri wjha se tou k-kabhi etney hard nahien hooey... Legta hai Sonia tumhain kuch z-z...ziyada hi pasand aa gai hai, YOU NEVER GET S-SO HARD BECAUSE OF ME... LOOKS LIKE SHE'D INCITED Y-Y...YOU VERY MUCH,"

I remained silent. By then I had inserted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and my tongue and fingers were engaged working over and in her love-hole.

"Aaaaahhhaaa... Yeessss... K-keep doin'...h-harder..." She went on after a rest, "Answer me, Ned... Did you like her much?"

"Yes," I replied absentmindedly.

"W-What if she comes here?"

"What...what do ya mean?"

"I mean, what you'll do if she's here...right in this room?" Before allowing me to answer, she added, "Kaya tum uss ko b-bhi ussi teraan nunga k-kero gai jaisey tum ne mujhey uss kamrey mein keya tha? WOULD Y-YOU ALSO STRIPPED HER N-NAKED LIKE YOU DID ME IN THAT ROOM?"

Ah! How my sister loved erotic, obscene and vulgar talk; more than that she had made me relish it too.

"Haan, YES," I replied, increasing the pace of my fingers in her cunt. "Main uss ko alif nungi ker doun ga. I'LL STRIP HER STARK NAKED."

"Pher, THEN,"

"Pher, uss ko tumharey saath leyta ker uss ki choot mein apna lun daal doun ga. THEN, I'LL LAY HER BESIDE YOU AND SHOVE MY COCK INTO HER CUNT." I was using a language she liked to listen.

Merey samney? IN FRONT OF ME?"

Haan. Tumharey samney uss ko choodoun ga. YES. I'LL FUCK HER IN FRONT OF YOU."

"Ooooohhhh...miiii...God... Yeeessss... Yes... Keep doin'... I'm near..."

I sucked and fingered my sister's cunt to an orgasm. But I knew that it was not enough for my horny sister, hence, I didn't cease my manoeuvres. My mouth remained glued to her cuntal opening but I had discontinued caressing her now sore 'magic-button'—clitoris. I then, drew my fingers out of her cunt and, sopping wet as they were by the cunt juices, I inserted them into her mouth.

"Clean them," I retorted.

She sucked them clean, relishing every moment.

Knowing she was at the acme of her arousal again, I inserted a finger into another sensitive place: her anus.

"Ahhh..." she whined.

She liked being finger-fucked in her asshole but to date we haven't done the 'real' stuff there. And that day I was determined to take her ass-virginity.

My finger and tongue worked on her ass and pussy respectively for a while.

"Apni tangain uuper uthaoo, main tumhari gaand dekhna chahta hoon. LIFT YOUR LEGS, I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANUS." I growled, pushing a pillow under her buttocks.

She bent the legs, her knees facing her head. "Lo, mujhey puri teraan dekh lo... HERE! SEE ME COMPLETELY..."

Her tinny chocolate brown hole was firmly intact and clean. Believe me, it was the finest shit-hole I had seen so far. My hormones were kindling and my adrenalin was fizzing. I planted a kiss on her anus. It was the first time that I touched an anus with my mouth. Her body quivered as my lips contacted her asshole and I gauged that it was her first time too. I kissed it again and then encircled my tongue around the hole.

Her body convulsed and she gasped several times. It seemed she had liked the idea rather was thrilled. Then she endorsed my deduction by saying, "Ooohh... Bohat achha lag raha hai, Ned... IT'S LOVELY, NED... Ooohh yes... Keep lickin' my ass..."

I tongued her asshole while my finger moved in and out of her pussy. I soon found her climax surging up and...she came for the second time. Her cum oozed out of her cuntal opening and I quickly adjusted my mouth to lap it up. Ah man! How much I like the taste of my sister's love juices; believe me I have not even till today tasted any woman as delicious as Anjali.

By then I was tired too, so, I lay beside her and we remained quiet for a bit. As we recouped our breath and energy, I kissed her erected tits and licked them.

"Janu, honey, would you care for a 69?" She asked me.

I nodded eagerly. She moved to a comfortable position and we began sucking each other's genitals. She was still wet and tacky. This time I was gulping her pussy with my tongue and lips. My cock was in her hungry mouth and her hand was twitching my balls. Then suddenly she forcefully inserted her finger into my tight and dry anus.

"Oooooohhhh...aaaaahhhhaaa... Ya Bitch..."

"Keyun? Achha lag raha hai na? WHY? LIKING IT?" She asked.

"Oh yes, oooohhh...yeeesss..."

"I knew that," she whispered.

Well, my anus is pretty sensuous point. I liked to be touched there. Wait! Don't take me wrong. I am not at all a gay or a bi. In fact the idea of man making love to man or I being inserted by a guy is too repulsive to me. Still, goodness knows why, I am sensitive there. I like rather love my female partner play with my anus or insert a finger in there. So I thoroughly enjoyed what Anjali was doing to me.

A little later Anjali said, still busy with my dick, "Ned, aaj mujhey pechhey se fuck kero. NED, FUCK ME FROM BEHIND TODAY."

"Okay. Lakin main thaka hua hoon, pehley tum mere peh charto. BUT I'M LITTLE TIRED, SO RIDE ME FIRST."

With me lying on my back, she positioned her over my prick with her knees across my hips. Lowering herself down, she slowly took my entire shaft into her cunt hole. Watching my cock disappearing into my sister's pussy was indeed a stimulating sight, I liked the way her cunt swallowed my dick. Up and down, up and down, she rode my cock like an experienced (cock-rider) jockey.

I placed my hand under her ass cheeks to help her with the movements.

"Oooh... your steel-hard shaft is peeling off my pussy's skin." She said.

"Ah yes..." I replied. "Kaya achha leg raha hai? ARE YOU ENJOYING?"

"Oh yes, I love this rigidity. Uuf, ketna hard hai tumhara cock, bhai... Meza aa geya... Dil chahta hai keh yeh hameshaan mere under hi rehey...OOOH, HOW HARD IS YOUR COCK, BROTHER... IT'S WONDERFUL... I WISH IT WOULD REMAIN INSIDE ME FOREVER..."

"Fikar na kero, main tub tak nahien aaoon ga jub tak tum na chaho. DON'T WORRY; I'LL NOT CUM UNTIL YOU WANT ME TO." I said.

Then she looked straight into my eyes and asked shamelessly, "Apni behan ko yuun apney dick peh nunga upper nichey hotey tumhain achha lag raha hai? ARE YOU ENJOYING THAT YOUR SISTER NAKEDLY MOVING UP AND DOWN ON YOUR DICK?

"Ha...haan... Meri nungi b-b behan...chood merey lun ko... Haaaan...choodti reha... YE...YES... MY NUDE S-S SISTER...FUCK MY COCK... YEEEES...KEEP FUCKIN'..." said I lewdly.

She kept riding me, slowly increasing her fucking pace.

Shortly she added, "Achha, ab main thak gai hoon, ab tumhari bari hai mujhey fuck kerney ki, I'M TIRED NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN TO FUCK ME,"

"Tum meri kutia bun na chahti ho? YA WANT TO BE MY BITCH?" I asked.

"Haan. Meri pechhey se lo. YES. TAKE ME FROM BEHIND." She was ever blatant.

She stood down from the bed, and went across to the couch in the corner and bent down resting her hands on it. I moved behind her and entered her well-lubricated cunt with one straight thrust.