In the Waves of Passion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her statement forced me to recall good old memories. "Well, not really talk of the town but..." We both had a laugh. "Ah, those were the days!"

"Yeah, those were good old days."

"Ah yar, AH DEAR, those are just old memories now."

"Were you two serious; I mean really in love?"

"Come on Sabeen, hum tub etney chhotey thae, WE WERE SO YOUNG THEN. What we knew about love, then?" I honestly replied.

"Big enough to have 'grown-up' fun!"

"Yeah...still...love... Ah ha..." I shook my neck.

"So it was just an infatuation?"

"Hoon, WELL, perhaps. I mean we just got attracted to each other."

"Sexually!"

It was more of a statement then a question. I did not reply.

"I know," she continued, "you were wooing her, in fact, everyone knew that."

I was speechless.

I knew that I was a little out of the line but that was the time to break the ice. Therefore, I continued, "And the interesting thing was that we use to do it in the school."

"School main? IN THE SCHOOL?" She was surprised.

"Haan. Mera mutlib hai keh hum chhotey thae bahir kahaan jatey aur na hi school se bahir jane ki ijazat thie. YES. I MEAN, WE WERE TOO YOUNG TO GO OUT, NOR DID WE HAVE SUCH PERMISSION."

"Lakin... school main kahaan? BUT...WHERE IN THE SCHOOL?" She said in amazed tone.

"Tumhain yaad hai keh senior school ki building ke first floor per aik store hua kerta tha jahaan furniture vagara perta hota tha? DO YOU RECOLLECT THAT THERE USED TO BE A STOREROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE SENIOR SCHOOL BUILDING WHERE THE REDUNDANT FURNITURE WITH OTHER STUFF WAS DUMPED?"

"Haan, haan, mujhey yaad hai, YEAH, YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT,"

I further dragged the conversation towards intimacy.

"Tumhain aik mezzedar waqeya sunaoun. Aik baar hum douno store main aik purani almari ke pechhey ker rehey thae keh a'in dirmeaan main dervaza khulla aur headmistress storekeeper ke saath kamrey main dakhil hoien. LET ME RELATE YOU AN INTERESTING INCIDENT. ONCE WE WERE DOING BEHIND AN OLD CABINET WHEN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT THE DOOR OPENED AND HEADMISTRESS ENTERED WITH THE STOREKEEPER."

"Oh my..." She exclaimed. "Pher kaya hua? THEN WHAT HAPPENED?"

"We froze in our tracks. Dar ke maarey hum saans bhi nahien ley rehey thae. WE WERE NOT EVEN BREATHING OUT OF FEAR. But to our great fortune they left without noticing us."

"Pher? THEN?"

"Pher kaya, Nelofer ka dar ke maarey burra haal tha. THEN WHAT, NELOFER WAS SCARED TO DEATH. But my Adrenaline rushed due to the excitement of having a narrow escape and, therefore, I finished off the job right then and there." I laughed loudly.

"How mean of you," she smiled.

And I guffawed again. "But she liked it too."

"My God, how daredevil you both were, having sex right under the nose of headmistress." She giggled too. "Lakin mujhey yakeen hai keh store main woh aakhiri da'fa ho gi. BUT I'M SURE THAT THAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST TIME IN THE STOREROOM."

"Nahien, dou roz ba'ad hum pher wahaan gaye thae. NO, AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS WE WENT THERE AGAIN. And this time..." I left my sentence incomplete intentionally.

"This time... what?"

"Well... this time... Er... just leave it," I was now playing games with her.

"Come on yar, buddy, tell me," She insisted.

"Well this time, we...we took off all our clothes." I at last completed my sentence.

"Oh God bless me! You both were...were...something --"

"Stark bonkers!" I completed the sentence for her and we both laughed together.

"Now fuck Nelofer and talk something else." I intentional used the taboo word.

"That's what you've been doing to her," said Sabeen meaningfully.

"But Sabeen, the truth is that there's no greater sentiment than love. What do you say?"

My question took her off hand. "Er...er... well... what can I say? May be,"

"Believe me... Ab mujhey dekho, I have fallen for you. NOW LOOK AT ME, I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU."

Gazing me she blushed.

"Suchi Sabeen, tum mujhey bohat pasand ho. Tum bohat khubsurat aur smart ho. REALLY SABEEN, I'M FOND OF YOU VERY MUCH. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SMART."

She was flattered. You see! A little brag would replete these girls with such haughtiness and pride that they could not see beyond themselves. But spare my sister; she was too smart and sharp.

"Thank you, Ned,"

"Don't need to thank me. Main such baat keh raha hoon. I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH."

"Tou main tumhain achhi legti hoon? SO YOU LIKE ME?" Her eyes twinkled.

"Bohat. VERY MUCH." I added making my tone hoarse but tender, "So much that I dream about you as well. Abhi pursoun hi tumhain khaab main dekha tha. ONLY THE OTHER DAY I SAW YOU IN THE DREAM." I instantly realized how convincing liar was I.

"Kaya dekha? WHAT DID YOU DREAMT?" asked she said with abroad smile.

"Ussey chhoro, muger woh bohat khubsurat khaab tha. FORGET IT, BUT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM."

"Yeh tou koie baat na hoi... Bataoo na yar, THIS ISN'T FAIR... TELL ME BUDDY," she insisted.

"Yar, kuch baatain private hoti hain. SOME AFFAIRS ARE TOO PRIVATE, MY DEAR."

"Khaab mere mutalik tha, woh mujh se private kaisey ho geya. THE DREAM WAS ABOUT ME, SO HOW COULD IT BE PRIVATE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN." She was not ready to give up. "Ab bataoo bhi... NOW COME OUT..."

"Yar, main aur tum aik beach peh aik dusrey ke pechhey bhaag rehey thae. Bohat mezzey ker rehey thae. Pher seen badal geya aur ab hum aik kamrey main thae...er... having f-fu... fun... DEAR ME, YOU AND I WERE RUNNING AROUND ON A BEACH, ENJOYING AND AMUSING OURSELVES. THEN THE SCENE CHANGED AND WE WERE IN A ROOM...ER...HAVING... HAVING F-FU...FUN..." I deliberately stammered at the end. Oh God! I was lying at a matchless speed.

"Fun? What kind of a fun?" Her eyes were sparking wickedness.

"Well, fun is fun," She scowled at me and I abruptly added, "Mera mutlib hai keh hum... I MEAN THAT WE... Er... h-having s-sex."

She blinked her eyes in quick secession and her face blushed scarlet.

"B-b-bohat gundhey ho tum, T-T-TOO WICKED OF YOU," She stuttered.

"Well, it was just a dream."

"Insaan jo sochta hai wohi khaab main aata hai. ONE DREAM WHATEVER HE THINKS."

"Mera kaya kasuur hai, tum Keyun etni sexy ho? WHAT'S MY FAULT, WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY?" I was suggestive.

"Honestly!" She chuckled.

"Promise, you are." I said bluntly then suddenly I stooped my head and kissed her both cheeks.

She remained wordless and still but caused no fuss. Rather she stared at me with passionate eyes, blinking fast and bemused.

"Sabeen!" I said in a highly passionate whisper.

She did not speak but just nodded, still staring at me absentmindedly. I was surprised that what was going on in her.

"Sabeen, are you fine?"

In response, she just held my hand without any change in her stance. She seemed to be as if in some kind of a trance.

I moved again and kissed her on the lips this time. Her lips quivered then she kissed me back. Soon I found us French kissing and smooching each other. Her body was gradually responding and her hands too began noticing my figure. She was too ready and was game. Yahoo!

My dick abruptly popped up to life. I was quite blunt in my actions. I was very candidly pressing my hard-on into her body while my two hands were exploring Sabeen's sensitive and responsive areas. I felt her heart began pumping twice as hard and was getting breathless.

Cutting it short, before long, our all clothes save our briefs were off us. Yes, there was no hesitation shown on Sabeen's part. Although quiet, she was responding avidly as she took off her clothes one after the other in a flurry of excitement.

Good Heavens! She was a carnal knockout—every curve, every contour, every ligament of her body was pronouncing sensuality beyond ordinary. Her hips were beefy but taut and firm with a perfect navel in the middle of her equally stretched belly. Her breasts were watermelonish: big and heavy with dark and relatively large nipples. Overall she indeed had a 'yummy' body, featuring to my tastes.

My hard-on has formed a huge bulge in my briefs and her eyes were glued to it. I observed her panties were moist too. Fervent sensations spread through my body and my cock twitched further in my undies. I moved forward and placed my mouth over her soaked knickers, kissing her dampness. Her body shuddered and she snuffled softly. Then, as I tried to pull her panties down she held my hands and stopped me in a gentle tone.

"N-no Ned,"

"Keyun? WHY?"

She looked into my eyes helplessly saying nothing.

"Aren't you enjoying?"

She did not reply but her faint smile was enough indication for me. I stooped to kiss her tits. During licking her boobs, I gently drew her panties down to find no resistance then. Her pussy was well shaved and apparently has been done very recently.

"You've a lovely choot, pussy, Sabeen," I had deliberately chosen that vulgar word. I retreated downwards to her cunt and began licking and savouring her juices again. Soon she was bellowing with pleasure. My own cock was swollen to its thickest and hardest, certainly getting uncomfortable in those tight briefs. I stood up and took them off. The moment she got the glimpse of my hard standing rod, she placed a hand on her mouth. Her eyes were wide with daze.

"Kaya hua, WHAT HAPPENED?"

She remained speechless.

"Am I big?" I asked with laughter and she nodded. "Kaya tum ne etna bara cock pehley kabhi dekha hai? HAVE YOU SEEN SUCH A BIG COCK BEFORE?" I asked her arrogantly.

She shook her head in awe.

"Did you like it?" I asked holding my cock in my hand.

She reluctantly nodded.

"Do you want it?"

She made no move.

"Tell me Sabeen, do you want my cock, or otherwise..."

Her head bobbed in affirmation and I heard her whisper, "L-l lakin yeh b-b bohat...bohat bara hai. B-B BUT IT'S T-T TOO, TOO BIG." She seemed awestruck. Then she rose up and to my surprise kissed my rigid dick holding it with one hand. "Ned!" she exclaimed in surprise, "Yeh...yeh bohat s-s sekht...hard hai... Mere Allah! IT'S...IT'S TOO H-HARD... MY GOD!"

"Haan... RIGHT..." said I conceitedly. "Sekht lun ziyada mezza deyta hai. Tumhain aur achha legey ga jab yeh tumharey under jaye ga, HARD PRICK BRINGS EXTRA PLEASURE. YOU'LL LIKE IT MORE ONCE IT'LL GO INSIDE YOU," said I holding my prick.

I then French kissed her. "Are you ready?" I wanted to fuck her straightaway without any further foreplay.

Without waiting for her answer, I stretched her legs and positioned myself between them. I rubbed her well moist cunt with my rigid rod. Her body shivered. It wasn't fear for sure; the anticipated forthcoming ecstasy had caused those convulsions.

Watching her eyes flaming red with passion and heat, I applied some pressure on my tool pushing it into her lovely love-chute. Sabeen's pussy was not as taut as Anjali's were; I, therefore, entered her with less resistance and struggle. She did not show any pain but a cry of bliss indeed escaped her throat. "Aaaahhhh," I believed her was a well-penetrated cunt. I began stroking her. She locked her legs behind my back closely, imposing pressure towards her. She was certainly more experienced than my sister. She was well rehearsed in fucking a man and getting most pleasure out of it.

"Oooohhhhooo... Tumhara cock b-bohat...sekht hai... YOUR COCK IS...V-VERY HARD... Ahaaaa... Eeeets luve-ly, Ned..."

"Kaya iss se pehley bhi kabhi etna sekht lun leya hai tum ne? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TAKEN BY SUCH A HARD COCK BEFORE?" I arrogantly asked her.

She shook her head. "Noooo... N-n never..."

"Tumhari choot mujhey pasand aye hai, Sabeen... I LIKED YOUR CUNT, SABEEN... Aaaahhhhhhh... Eeets beautiful... Mezza aa geya... I LOVE IT..." I tenderly bit her tit.

"Aaaahhhh... Kaya kertey ho...? WHAT'RE YOU DOING...?" She said lustfully.

I bit again, the other one.

"Uuuuuhhh..."

After a pause she said, "Mezza aa raha hai Ned... Oooooohhh... Zoor se kero... EITS LOVELY, NED... OOOOOOHHH... DO IT HARDER..."

I gave her a sudden jolt or two. "Etna kafi hai ya aur zoor se choodoun... IS IT OKAY OR SHALL I FUCK YOU HARDER."

"Haan, haan... Zoor se... Ooooohhh... Aur zoor se choodo...Ned... YEAH, YEAH... HARDER... OOOOHHH... FUCK ME HARDER...NED..."

"Aaaaahhh... Tumhari choot bari tung hai, Sabeen... YOUR CUNT IS TOO TIGHT, SABEEN... Ooohhhh..."

"Nahieeeen... Tumhara lun bohat bara aur sekht hai... Uii mere Allah... NOOOOO... YOUR DICK IS VERY BIG AND HARD... OH, MY GOD..."

Though I was wallowing in sensual pleasure, her choice of a taboo word amazed me. Anyway, I began pumping her with full strength and pace, decreasing and increasing my thrusts periodically. I was enjoying screwing her to the utmost, as was she. She was now sobbing and moaning loudly with pleasure.

"Mezza aa raha hai...mere motey lun se chudney ka ... ARE YOU ENJOYING...BEING SCREWED BY MY FAT COCK..."

"Uuuuuiiiii... Aaaaaahhhh... Yeeees... yes...harder Ned...harder... Ya're sooo big... Ooooohhhhaaaa... eeeeets sooo nice... Yes, keep fucking me harder..."

I kept the pace. I had cum once in less than twelve hours before with Anjali, therefore, I was in absolute control of my orgasm. I was in no rush or had urge to explode quickly. Soon I brought Sabeen to her first climax.

"Zoor se... Zoor se...choodo mujhey... HARDER... FUCK ME...HARDER... Oooh yes...oh yes... Pharr dou meri choot... RIP MY CUNT APART... I'm cumee... AAAAhhhhhaa..." Her pussy secreted fresh juices over my buried cock.

I did not stopped or slowed down, I rather kept my speed. Her cunt had become tender and I saw uneasiness in her eyes but I continued thrusting her pussy without restrain. After few strokes I dragged out my tool and asked her:

"Would you mind doggie style? I want to fuck you that way, Sabeen"

She looked into my eyes and quietly turned around.

Holy craps! Her ass was equally sexy, so exquisite and so beefy. I could not resist myself kissing those two most perfect globes and caressed them both. I then spread her ass cheeks and entered my hard-on straight into her cunt from behind. My fully stretched and hard cock slipped in effortlessly. I was fucking this horny bitch in a doggie style now.

"Aaaah...Ned...this is soooo great... Yes...yes..." After a pregnant pause of sobs and cries she added, "Eeets so hard and big... Yeeeessss... It's completely filled up me... ohhhhhh...yeeeeess!"

"Tou tumhain mera lun pasand aaye hai? SO YOU LIKED MY COCK?"

"Haaaan...bohat! YEEESS...much!"

I kept stroking her, in and out. During the course of our love making we gradually moved to a new position. She was now lying straight on her stomach and I, also reclined on her back, was moving my hips in a rhythm and fucking her cunt.

She was enjoying being in this position. Before long, I was pumping her with full pace and strength. I felt surge built up in my balls and sensed that my orgasm was at the corner, but I wanted to make her cum once more before I spurt. So, I refocused my concentration and kept screwing her.

"Saab," I called her passionately, "Tum bohat garm ho. Aur tumhari teraan tumhari choot bhi bohat garm hai. YOU'RE TOO HOT. AND LIKE YOU, YOUR CUNT IS HOT AS WELL."

"Tou tumhain achha leg raha hai? SO, YOU LIKED IT?"

"Haan. Mujhey garm kutian pasand hain. Yeah. I like hot bitches."

She didn't reply; perhaps was too shocked over my blatant comment.

Soon, I noticed her breathing heavily. She was racing towards her second climax. As her pussy started emitting fresh juices my control gave away too, I withdrew from her cunt and hurriedly turned her on her back and spurted my load on her belly.

It was enough load for a person who had ejaculated only about a few hours before. I made sure that my jism also hit her boobs. There she was! with her torso all covered with my seed. And, as you might have guessed by now, I love such scenes.

Once we got our breath back, lying next to her, I said, "You were great, Saab." I cuddled her body with my arm.

"Oh, really?" said she turning towards me.

"Yeah... Fantastic," Our lips met again.

"Did you enjoy?" I asked further.

"Oh you were amazing, Ned...more than my expectations. Incredible! Thanks for these gorgeous moments."

"There'd be more. Won't there?

"Sure. I love to be with you."

"You mean --"

Suddenly the door rocked.

To be continued in Part III

Suggestions are welcomed. Please feel free to give your comments -- SE