In the Waves of Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
The story continues with lesbian and threesome action.
7.6k words
4.38
34.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

"Bhe'ie bohat ho geya, ab dervaza kholo... IT'S ENOUGH, NOW OPEN THE DOOR..." We heard Anjali's voice.

"Oh merey Allah, Anji aa gai, GOODNESS ME; ANJI'S HOME." Sabeen said in a panic. She got out of the bed and rushed to the washroom grabbing her clothes.

"Aik minute, JUST A MINUTE," I shouted, hurriedly getting into my clothes.

As Sabeen came back dressed, I opened the door and Anjali dashed in.

"Shukar hai, THANK GOODNESS, you're through." She said tendering a crocked smile. "Main aadh ghantey se intizar ker rehi hoon. I'M WAITING FOR HALF AN HOUR."

My sister was as ever frank and wicked. What a little devil!

Sabeen and I exchanged looks.

We all sat down and after a while Anjali asked me, "What about lunch, Ned? Let's dine out today."

"Great idea." I replied. "But where?"

"Sabeen se puchho, aaj tou woh chief guest hai tumhari. ASK SABEEN, SHE'S YOUR CHIEF GUST TODAY." Anjali's meaningful tone and her hand over Sabeen's shoulders made Sabeen blushed.

"Tumhara kaya kheyal hai Sabeen, kahaan chalain? WHAT DO YOU SAY SABEEN, WHERE SHOULD WE GO?" I asked her.

"Kahien bhi, ANYWHERE,"

"Ned," Anjali said to me, "Tum jaldi se te'ar ho jaoo, etney mein hum decide kertey hain. YOU GET READY QUICKLY AND IN THE MEANWHILE WE'LL DECIDE."

I went to my old room; I needed a shower again—you know that of course. After dressing up, I went back to the master bed to find the door locked. I thought that the girls would still be changing when I heard a faint sigh. Curiosity overcame all the decency and I fixed my eye to the keyhole. The sight rocked my head off. It was a shock of my life. The two friends were sitting on the edge of the bed, their shirts were off, and the lips were glued together. Holy Cripes! They were kissing each other! My sister, a lesbian! It was a fact hard to believe. My head span. To my surprise their 'adventure' did not offend me, however. I felt sensation in my groin. Their hands were caressing the opponent's breasts. Then I heard Anjali said:

"Tum ne enjoy keya? DID YOU ENJOY?"

"Bohat, very much," Sabeen added after a pause, "Anji! Uss ka cock bohat hi hard hai, HIS COCK IS TOO HARD,"

Blimey! they were talking about me!

"Ha, steel hai steel, IT'S STEEL," Anjali replied in a low but proud tone, "Mein ne tumhain betaya tha, I TOLD YOU,"

"How fortunate are you Anji," Sabeen said. "And so gutsy and daring, both of you." Before Anjali could reply, Sabeen added, "But he's so much of energy. I could hardly made out that he came only last night with you."

"Yeah, my brother has a bull's strength." Anjali again said arrogantly.

I felt anger arising within me. Sabeen knew about our relationship. How dare Anjali could do that? I felt betrayed. But then I reasoned out that they were in love too, therefore, Anjali could not hold back her secret form her deeply involved lesbian mate. Still, ours were a highly taboo affair and must not be talked out.

I knocked the door then and saw them withdrawing in alarm. Sabeen again ran towards the bathroom. I smiled over her confusion. I knocked again.

"Hum te'ar ho rehi haan, WE'RE CHANGING," I heard Anjali saying but I kept on knocking the door. Finally the door opened and Anjali peeked from behind the door, covering her naked chest. "Kaya ho geya bhai, etna shor keyun mucha rehey ho? Hum te'ar ho rehi haan. WHAT HAPPENED BROTHER, WHY YOU MAKING SUCH A FUSS? WE'RE GETTING READY."

"Okay... Mujhey under tou aaney dou, LET ME COME IN," I tried to get in.

She pushed the door back and murmured shortly, "Pagal mut buno, Sabeen bathroom main hai woh bahir aa jaye gi. DON'T BE SILLY, SABEEN'S IN THE BATHROOM AND SHE'LL BE OUT SOON."

"Pher kaya hua, mein tum douno ko hi nunga dekh chukka hoon. THEN WHAT, I HAVE SEEN YOU BOTH NAKED BEFORE." I mischievously tried to grab her naked boobs.

"Bare shataan ho bhai... YOU NAUGHTY BRO... Get away. Humain te'ar honney dou. LET US GET READY."

I backed off laughingly.

-=*=-

That night we, Anjali and I, were lying together naked in the bed. Her head was rested against my chest and we were chatting about the morning events.

"Tumhain Sabeen kaisi legi, Ned? Mezza aaya uss ke saath? HOW DID YOU FIND SABEEN, NED? DID YOU ENJOY HER?" She asked me openly.

Imagine, she, my sister, was asking me if I had enjoyed fucking her friend! But that what she was like then.

"Haan. YEAH."

"Would you like to have an affair with her?

I got alarmed over her question. "Agar tum mind na kero tou? ONLY IF YOU DON'T MIND?"

"Nahien, mein mind nahien kerti. NO, I WON'T MIND. I knew you admire her rather relish her." She laughed.

"And, you do the same," said I with touch of mock in the tone.

"What do you mean?" She instantly drew her head and threw a glimpse at me.

"Well... Don't you like her?"

"Of course I do, after all she's my buddy."

"And a lover too," I added.

"W-w what do you mean?" Her voice wobbled.

"Tumhain patta hai keh main kaya keh raha hoon, YOU KNOW WELL WHAT I'M SAYING," I gave a naughty smile.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed. "T-t tou Sabeen ki bachi ne tumhain yeh bhi beta diya. S-S SO THAT BITCHY SABEEN HAVE TOLD YOU EVEN THAT."

"Nahien, uss ne nahien betaya. NO, SHE DIDN'T TELL ME."

"Tou...tou pher...? SO...THEN...?"

"Main ne dekha tha tum douno ko...keyhole se. I SAW YOU BOTH...FROM THE KEYHOLE." I added, "I didn't know about this side of you. You're a lesbian too."

Her face went redd. "Did you mind it, Ned?" She had a concern in her tone.

"No. I rather enjoyed watching you both making love to each other."

"We didn't make love today," she abruptly replied.

"Well, you both were kissing and smooching topless at least." I further said, "Lakin mein tum se naraaz hoon. Tum ne Sabeen ko humarey bare mein betta diya hai. BUT I'M ANNOYED WITH YOU. YOU'VE TOLD SABEEN ABOUT US."

"Oh, I'm sorry Ned, if you didn't like that."

"I believed this was a very private affair, a secret between us." I said sternly.

"I apologize again for that but I was so confounded after our first encounter that I couldn't hold myself sharing our secret with her. But don't be upset, she vowed not to tell anyone."

"Make sure she doesn't utter a single word about us." I reaffirmed my concern grimly.

"She won't. I know a lot of her secrets." She smiled.

"I hope that you haven't told her about our parents?"

"No. Heavens not."

"Better don't." After a rest I asked, "By the way, what was her reaction when you told her about us?"

"She was out of her wits. It was hard for her to believe that but she was thrilled and excited too by our 'venture'. Then she was too impressed by both of us being so daring and rebellious to defy these redundant social norms. That's what she said, 'redundant norms of society.'"

"So, she's a similar philosophy,"

"Oh yes, certainly. When I told her that I really love you, you know what she replied. She said that she was proud of us, as nothing can be more natural than falling in love with your sibling because they're always so close to one another. After all, she stated, we all are children of 'sibling-parents.'"

"Sibling parents?" I shot her a quizzical look.

"Yeah. Kane married his sister and other siblings did the same as then they were the only beings on earth."

What an argument!

-=*=-

From there on, my affair with Sabeen commenced. I consistently dated and fucked both the girls—I mean Anjali and Sabeen. But my attachment with both my beloveds was at different tier, having diverse dimensions. My attraction for Sabeen was purely of sexual nature with not much of emotional involvement at least in the early days of our relationship. I loved fucking Sabeen: she had a style, experience and sex-appeal. On the other hand, Anjali's affair was a different ballgame all together. I adore making love to my full-blood sister, but she was my sweetheart. The newly found relationship with her had a profound sentimental value for me. My love rather passion for her was at a very deep emotional level. I truly care for her and she meant almost everything in life to me. I also knew that Anjali had more or less same feelings for me though she too had Sabeen as her beloved.

Yes, Sabeen became our common lover. Anjali and Sabeen also continued with their exploration of one another's sexuality. They loved it, they loved being together; both had told me this. I, however, didn't get any further opportunity to watch them making love. I time and again expressed my desire—to Anjali—to join in their sexual expeditions but she sidestepped every time saying that the time had yet not ripe for a threesome adventure. I respected her judgement as she was much wiser and astute in such matters, certainly than me.

In the beginning of October, Sabeen's family left for another town to attend a family wedding, but Sabeen stayed back as Hira, one of her close friends—and Anjali's too—was getting married as well. Since there was no one at her home, except the servants, the logical option for Sabeen to put up with was us. All three of us were delighted over this God-given opportunity. We had five days and four nights—all to us only.

On the first afternoon of our 'spree', I asked Sabeen to help me clean my closet. We went into my bedroom. Anjali was busy in the kitchen. During our chores I feigned a certain pouch to fall and then tried to hide it.

"What's that?"

"Yeh bachoon ke dekhney ki cheez nahien hai. IT'S NOT FOR KIDS TO SEE."

"What?" She nudged me with her elbow. "Show it to me," Her curiosity was aroused.

And that what was meant.

"Tum dekh ker dar jaoo gi... Ya bhi ho sekta hai keh tum khush ho. YOU'LL BE SCARED SEEING IT... OR YOU MAY GET HAPPY." I further stirred her inquisitiveness.

"Hey... Dekhao na, HEY... SHOW IT TO ME,"

After a little fiddling I surrendered and took the object out of the pouch.

"Oh my...!" She exclaimed covering her mouth with her hand.

It was a large sized dildo.

"Have you seen one before?"

She was too shocked to reply.

"Come on... Tumhain patta bhi hai yeh kaya hai? DO YOU KNOW, WHAT'S THIS?" I said mockingly.

She nodded politely.

"Have you seen one before?" I repeated my question.

"Haan, Yeah," she nodded again.

"Kahaan? Where?" It was my time to be surprised.

"In pictures, of course, or movies,"

"Of course," I paused and then asked, "You haven't used anyone then?"

She went even redder as she shook her head, slowly.

"Tum masturbation ke leye kaya use kerti ho? WHAT DO YOU USE WHILE MASTURBATION?"

She shot me a baffled look and blinked rapidly.

"Mera mutlib hai, I MEAN," I quickly added, "Tum masturbation tou kerti ho gi, kerti ho na? YOU MUST BE MASTURBATING, DON'T YOU?"

She remained silent.

"Come on yar... Iss mein issi kon si baat hai; hum sub kertey hain, COME ON DEAR... THIS IS NO BIG DEAL; WE ALL DO IT,"

"Haan, kerti hoon, YEAH, I DO," Said she sheepishly.

"Tou keya estimal kerti ho, serif apni unglyaan ya kuch aur bhi? SO, WHAT DO YOU USE, ONLY YOUR FINGERS OR SOMETHING ELSE?" I asked in a very matter-of-fact tone as if I was not talking sex but asking some academic question.

She looked into my eyes again and after a pause she replied blushing scarlet. "Z-z ziyada terr unglyaan... M-M MOSTLY FINGERS..."

"Aur kabhi kabhi? AND OCCASIONALLY?"

She again took her time replying. "K-k candles..."

"Oh, I see," I further added, "Chalo aaj iss ko use ker ke dekho... USE CHECKING IT TODAY... You'll definitely enjoy it."

She didn't budge and remained mum.

"Come on, take it Saab, use it..." I coaxed her.

"What!! Now!"

"Yeah, of course,"

"Tumharey samney? Tumhara damag tou theak hai? IN FRONT OF YOU? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"Iss mein kaya aisi baat hai? WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?"

"'Aisi baat'! Main aur tumharey samney masturbate keroon... No way, Ned. 'WHAT'S WRONG'! I, AND MASTURBATE IN FRONT OF YOU... NO WAY, NED."

"Yar iss mein kon si issi baat hai. Main aur Anjali bhi aik dusrey ke samney masturbate kertey hain...balkeh uss ko merey samney kerney mein bohat mezza aata hai. IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. ANJALI AND I WHACK IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER... IN FACT, SHE LOVES DOING IT IN FRONT OF ME." I told her truthfully.

"Kaya!! Woh tumharey samney masturbate kerti hai! – Tum douno pagal ho. WHAT!! SHE MASTURBATES IN FRONT OF YOU! – YOU BOTH ARE NUTS."

"Keyun, pagal keyun? Keya tum douno aik dusrey ke samney masturbate nahien kertien? WHY... WHY NUTS? DON'T YOU BOTH WHACK BEFORE ONE ANOTHER?" Sabeen again brought her hand to her mouth. "Dusri baat, jab hum aik dusrey ke samney nungey ho chukkey hain aur main tumhari etni baar ley bhi chukka hoon tou pher merey samney masturbation kerney mein kaya hesitation hai? MOREOVER, WHEN WE BOTH HAD BEEN NAKED BEFORE ONE ANOTHER AND I'VE ALSO TAKEN YOU SO MANY TIMES THEN WHAT'S THE HESITATION IN MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF ME?"

I passed her on the dildo, which was taken reluctantly.

"I'll also do for you, Saab... Now let's start." I turned around and shut the door.

She slowly moved towards the bed.

"Wait," I interrupted her suddenly. "Let me unknot your azarbund,"

I squatted in front of her. "Apni kamiz uuper uthaoo, PULL UP YOUR KAMIZ,"

She complied timidly.

I tugged her azarbund unfastened and her shalwar dropped like house of cards. Ah, I love untying a woman's shalwar and get titillated when those drops down. She wore very exotic panties. Ahha! so, she knew I would strip her! I mean, what else could be the reason for wearing those sexy undies! I saw a wet patch in the middle of the garment. Wow man! She was aroused too!

"Dekho iss idea ne tumhain ketna excite keya hai! LOOK, HOW THIS IDEA HAS EXCITED YOU!" I said fondling her wet patch. Then I pulled her panties down to her ankles. As I was about to kiss her moist quim, she let her long kamiz fell.

She told me to take off my clothes first.

"Pehley tum shuru kero, YOU STARTS IT FIRST," said I.

"Nahien, pehley tum nungey ho, NO, FIRST YOU GET NAKED,"

She was adamant; I respected her wish, however.

She tittered slightly, then turned around and said, "Okay, undo my zipper and remove my kamiz now. Don't you want me to see naked?"

I stood up, pleased that she was getting into her elements. I removed her remaining garments she was wearing to expose her two watermelonish boobs.

We both were stark naked now. She lay over the bed and stared at me for a while. Then she bent her knees upward and stretched. Her pussy was all exposed to my eyes: bald and ravishing. She began fondling her cuntal lips with the dildo. I then saw the head of the dildo disappeared into her love hole. Cripes! She was fucking herself with a dildo in front of her lover! The sight sent my blood whirled through the veins and my cock twitched to an added length.

"Saab, yeh kiss ka dick ley rehi ho? SAAB, WHOSE DICK YOU'RE TAKING?" I asked, stroking my own cock.

"T-t... Tumhara... Y-Y... YOURS..."

"Jhoot mut bolo, mera cock tou merey haath mein hai, DON'T LIE, MY COCK IS IN MY HAND,"

With her eyes focused on her crotch, she continued 'dildoing' herself.

"Jawab dou Saab, REPLY SAAB," I added, "Mera lun merey haath mein hai pher tum kiss ke lun se chud rehi ho? MY COCK IS IN MY HAND THEN WHOSE PRICK ARE YOU FUCKING WITH?" I said in a sheer vulgar language, as I mentioned earlier I love talking filthy while love making.

"M-m... mum..." She choked.

"Merey Kheyal mein yeh tumharey teacher Arif Sahib ka lun hai! I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR TEACHER MR. ARIF'S COCK!" Arif was Sabeen's tutor in high school and she told me that she'd a fascination for him then.

"Aaaaahhhh..."

"In one of you private lessons with him," I continued, "Uss ne tumhain pakar ker tumharey kaprey zaberdusty utar diye aur apna cock nekal ker tumharey under daal diya. Yeh ussi ka lun hai jo tum ley rehi ho... HE GRABBED YOU AND AFTER FORCIBLY TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES, HE TOOK OUT HIS COCK AND SHOVE IT IN. IT'S HIS COCK THAT YOU'RE FUCKING WITH..."

"Oh yeeessss," she was panting heavily. The speed of her hand has also increased. My lewd dirty talk and lecherous visualization had a great affect on her. Oh dear! what a scene was that! My girlfriend masturbating herself to an orgasm in front of me! I kept feeding her lustful words and sex-loaded scenes to increase her libido. Soon I realized that she was about to hit the explosion.

"Oooooooohhhhhoooooo..." Her climax was intense.

I was burning with desire too, but I ceased stroking my cock; I didn't want to come there, I wanted to screw Sabeen's saturated pussy.

"Don't stop," She breathlessly demanded.

"I want to enter you," I replied.

"No, I want to see you cum... You promised me, remember!"

"I will... But let me give you a taste of real man-meat, you filthy slut."

"N-n no... I'm too sour..."

But instead, I pounced upon her like a greedy fox and instantly heaved my dick into her soaking wet pussy. Indeed, my dick slid into her love-hole too conveniently.

"No... Please..." She tried to evade my assault but in vain.

"AAAAAAhhhhaaa...you bastard... Nek-nekalo issey... T-T TAKE IT OUT..." She almost sobbed.

But I ignored her pleas and soon found myself stroking her cunt at top throttle.

"Fuck you," I yelled in ecstasy, "Uff Saab tum ketni geeli ho rehi ho... Aaaaahhhhaaaa... Kisi kutia ki teraan garm ho rehi hai tumharey choot... OH SAAB, YA'RE GETTING SO WET... AAAAAHHHHAAAA... YAR CUNT IS GETTING AS HOT AS A BITCH... Ooooohhhoooo..."

"You Bastard... Ya're driving me crazy again..."

This time around, I was so aroused that I couldn't last very long. Though I know that her climax is far-away, I announced me cuming. With that I took my rigid cock out of her cunt and closed in on her across the face. It did not take much of manipulation and I spurted my load making sure that every drop of my cum must targeted her face; and it did. Before long her entire face was covered with my jism.

~*~

That very evening both the girls attended the Mehndi of their friend. [Mehndi is a very South Asian ceremony, usually held separately by the bridegroom and bride a day before the wedding; it is customarily considered to be an all women event with lot of traditional songs, music, dance and other rituals—SE.] The next day was a rest day, as far as the wedding was concerned. [A marriage function in Pakistan or India commonly is a three-to-five-day long affair—SE.] Anjali asked me that morning that the time has arrived to watch both of them having lesbian fun, if I was still game. I was, indeed. So, we both conspired a plan.

As part of the scheme, I feigned as if I was going out somewhere. Instead, I furtively sneaked into our—Anjali and mine—bedroom and hid behind the curtains. After a while both girls entered the room getting lovey-dovey with one another.

Anjali opened the closet and took out the box of our sex toys.

"Where you got all this stuff from?" Sabeen was inquisitive.

I felt an anxious twitch in the stomach. I don't know why I was still not comfortable letting Sabeen know about our parents' 'private' activities. Oh! I perhaps forgot to tell you that we found all this sex paraphernalia in our parents' 'things' along with those highly explosive pictures and film cassettes that had revolutionized our lives.

"Ned got them from abroad through a friend." Anjali lied.

After a pause she asked Sabeen withdrawing the dildos out of the box, "So, he made you use one?"