In The Woods

Story Info
BDSM story that takes place outside.
4.3k words
4.22
40k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faithy
faithy
79 Followers

It was a perfect day. The temperature out was in the high 70's to low 80's. Not to hot and not to cold. The sun was warm on my face. It just seemed like the most perfect day so far this spring. The two of us rode in his pickup truck, to his secret spot. As he called it. I was told it was a place down by the river and it was very private. He chose it for that specific purpose. He told me that very few people had seen this place. So that made me feel very special.

But he told me all of this information before we left town. So right now all I could do was enjoy the breeze through my open window. And the scents of the fresh country air. For the view was hidden from me by the blindfold, he place on me when I got in his truck. He required the blindfold, and I accepted his rules. Not knowing where I was going exactly made me a little nervous. But yet I trusted him, otherwise I wouldn't be with him. My heart was racing in anticipation. I was sure he could hear my heart beet over the soft hum of the motor. He wasn't talking.

I sat there wondering how the afternoon would unfold. This was all new and so exciting to me. I had very little experience with BDSM. I knew I was to follow his directions. And above all things. Do not disobey Him. My mind was wandering. Thinking of all the different possibilities. All the different things that could happen. That might take place. And the more I thought, the more my heart raced. It felt like it would actually pound right out of my chest.

As we drove it felt like we hit every single pot hole on the road. With some deliberation, I was sure of. Which made me slightly uncomfortable because I was also instructed to have a butt plug in place and a vibrator shoved deep into my cunt. The vibrator was turned on, and was sending vibrations to every part of my body. As we bounced over the road it just made me more aware of all these sensations. My pussy was wet with anticipation of the unknown. It felt like the terrain started to get more uneven and rougher. Every once in awhile now I could hear a slightly evil chuckle. Which only made me wetter. But yet I was scared of the unknown.

Then suddenly we slowed and stopped. "Wait." was all I was told. And I could tell that he got out of the truck. I could hear his door opening, and the truck moved with the shifting weight, before the door closed again. I could feel a gentle breeze on my face and smell some of the lilacs that were close by. I could hear the sounds of the river. But since I was blindfolded I couldn't see the view. I was depending on my other senses. And I didn't want to deal with his wrath and punishment I might receive if I was caught peeking. So I sat very still on my seat, the vibrator softly humming deep within me. And I waited patiently as I was told to do.

But as I waited my mind was going at the speed of over a hundred miles an hour. Thinking of the different things he could possibly do to me. Things like.... Would he be the only person there. He said he would be, but you never know. Would he fuck me, or just play with me. Would he tie me up or leave me to be bound just by his words. Would he use a whip or just a flogger. Would I suck his cock and where would he cum. Would he use breast bondage, or gag me, make me wear a mask, or take pictures....... Maybe out in the middle of no where he had a crucifix set up, or maybe he had a suspension area set up with all the trees I was guessing were around. Thoughts of the feared cutting, needle play or branding also went through my head. All of theses questions and no answers. Only time would give me the answers that I wanted now.

I could feel him stepping into the back of the pickup and getting down again, by the way the pickup rocked each time he did so. He did this over and over. But I didn't know what was in the back of the truck as it had a roll over tarp that covered the box when he picked me up. He made several trips from what I could tell. Sometimes a fair bit of time between trips.

Soon the door next to me opened. He reached across me and unbuckled my seat belt. He pulled on my hair and in a gruff voice said "Get out the the truck, bitch."

I was startled to have my hair pulled. I didn't expect that right away. It hurt. I winced, but I didn't make a sound. I did the best I could being pulled by my hair. And considering I was blindfolded. Not knowing the layout of where I was, it seemed a little awkward. As I was lead by my hair I stumbled as I went. And I was lucky enough not to lose my footing. Silently I cussed the black high heel shoes that he required me to wear.

"Stop here" I was told. And I complied. "Take off your shirt." he commanded. My hands were shaking when I began to unbutton my top. As directed I wore no bra. Not knowing what to do with my top, I just let it fall to the ground. I was then left standing, in just the short red and black plaid pleated skirt. Black stocking and a garter. I felt my face flush with embarrassment. I felt so humiliated standing there half naked. Not being able to see who was there, my surroundings and only being half dressed. And the other half of me was only barely covered.

"Now tell me" he paused for a second before continuing. "Are you feeling like a slut yet?"

I started to stutter slightly as I quietly responded. "Maybe, just a little."

My heart was racing..... He laughed at me and yanked on my hair as he whispered in my ear. "This is only the begging you slut. You do want to be my slut don't you?"

I nodded my head and softly whispered in fear "yes, more than anything."

He let go of my hair and I could hear the leaves under his feet crunching as he walked away. I waited...... And moments later I could hear him walking back to me. He grabbed my nipples, and gave them each a quick lick and a suck. The left first and then the right nipple. I moan softly in pleasure as my nipples were very sensitive. When he suddenly gave them a hard pinch. Both at the same time.

I was taken by total surprise by this sudden pinch on both nipples. At the same time I squawked in surprise. "Quiet" he ordered. "Or you will have to be gagged. And I don't want to have to gag you today." So I bit my bottom lip when he applied the nipple clamps to each nipple. "Feeling better slut?" he questioned me.

"Yes", I responded as I nodded my head.

"That's how I want you. Be the fucking slut you know you are deep down inside." he paused and waited. "Reach out in front of you. You will find a tree. Touch it and spread your legs." he ordered.

I reached out and found the rough bark of the tree. Once I found that, I spread my legs slowly. Carefully because of the high heels I was wearing. As I spread my legs, the vibrator that was in my cunt fell to the ground. Soaking wet with my juices. My head looked down as if to look, but that was just a natural reaction. Even without my sight, I already knew exactly what had happened. I was humiliated once again. I heard an evil laugh as he said "Your just to damn loose for that little vibrator slut. Get fucked often?" He laughed sadistically.

That was when he clicked on a cuff to my left ankle. "Wider" he ordered. And I did as I was told. Then he clipped on a cuff on my right ankle. That was when I realized he just attached me to a spreader bar. I was now feeling such a mixture of emotions. Panic because now I couldn't walk or run away. But yet relief because I still had my hands. I took a deep breath in and waited for his next move.

I felt his hands roam up the back of my legs as he rose. Fondling me as he went up. His hands then went to my pussy for a quick feel of how wet my slit was for him. "Hmmmmmmmm what a slut, your soaking wet. Are you excited and horny?"

"Yes" was all I answered. I couldn't lie because he already knew that I was. He had the proof on his fingers. He swiftly slipped his fingers in my mouth, taking me by surprise. "Do you like what you taste like? Does it make you feel like a slut?" I sucked on his fingers and nodded. Licking and sucking my juices clean from him.

He took his fingers from my mouth and walked away. I stood there, with my hands on the tree yet. Waiting for him to return. When he did return he looped rope around my wrists and tied the rope to the tree. I was tied to the tree. Sudden panic filled me. Now I truly at the total mercy of this man. Now I was his to do with as he pleased. My heart was racing once again. I couldn't walk, I couldn't run. I couldn't move away from the tree. I couldn't even see what was going on around me. I could only hear and feel. I then realized it wouldn't even help me to scream. Because we were so far from people and nobody would hear me. My heart felt like it would explode now with excitement of the unknown.

I felt him lift the back of my skirt and he tucked it into the waistband. Now my ass was bare to him. The little coverage I had from the black garter. And that covered little to nothing. I stood there slightly bent over now with my ass available to him. He pulled out the butt plug, and he waited.

I began to count in my head. Because the waiting was pure torture to me. That was when it started, when I got to number one hundred and twenty one.

"Now count slut." I think he used his bare hand but I couldn't be sure without seeing. And I counted each spanking out loud after I received it..... the tempo changed often so it took all of my attention to keep the right count. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, ten, eighteen, twenty, twenty four, twenty eight, thirty." And he stopped. He rubbed my now tingling and burning ass cheeks that I was sure were bright red.

"Did you like that slut?" he asked. I nodded my head.

Once again he plunged his fingers into my hot and dripping wet cunt. "Damn it bitch, your so fucking wet." I didn't know if I should feel shame or pride. So I didn't answer him. "Lets see just how wet you really are?"

He started to finger my slit more. Finger fucking me. I could hear how wet I was as he did this to me...... I could then feel that he had put in another finger and another one in me. As he worked me over, I could feel him stretching me. I knew he was adding more fingers as he went. "Four fingers and I don't even need any lube yet. Your so wet, your dripping. You must be one hell of a slut."

He continued to work his hand in and out of my stretched cunt. Adding the last finger. At last the feeling that I was waiting for. His entire fist was in my wet cunt up to his writs. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to moan with pleasure. I loved the feeling of being stretched. "Oooooooh I love that." I moaned again.

"You fucking slut. Your body just sucked in my hand. And I didn't have to use one drop of lube. Your so gawd-damn wet. What a fucking slut." he told me.

"Fuck yeah!" I told him back. "I guess I am a slut."

He took full advantage of the situation. My legs were forced apart with the spreader bar and my hands were still tied to the tree. I was helpless and his fist was deep in my cunt. And he fucked me in and out with his fist. "Oooooooooh I love that" I moaned again with pleasure.

"You like that slut." He asked me. He opened and closed his fist changing the sensation. Rotating his fist in my cunt to shake things up yet again. His other hand played with my clit. "Don't you dare cum yet bitch, until I give you permission." he told me. And I'm sure he knew just how hard that was for me.

I moaned with pleasure again, but didn't cum. I was close, but was concentrating hard so I wouldn't cum until I had his permission. He fisted me hard for many strokes, then slowly removed his hand. "Fucking slut, you are so fucking wet."

Now I felt empty and unsatisfied.

He stood there and leaned over me. I could smell his cologne. Funny how I was more aware of everything going on around me. All except my sight. My other senses were taking over. I took a deep breath in, enjoying his scent. He bit me hard on my shoulders. I cried out in pain.

"Who said you could cry out?" I didn't answer. I waited. He then fondled my tits. With the clamps still in place. Pinching them, squeezing them. He was enjoying them I was sure. I managed to fight back the moan that was bubbling from within me. Both in pleasure and in pain.

I could hear him walking away from me. I was surprised to find myself disappointed. I was enjoying this new feeling of mixture of pleasure and pain. That truly surprised me. But I think it also had a lot to do with the man who was inflicting this on my body. Making me feel. Making me want. Making me need him.

I could hear him walking back to me. And I found myself smiling. His attention returned back to my nipples. He continued to pinch and squeeze them. Only now it felt like he was applying weights. Because I could feel my tits tugging downward. Oh how it pulled and stung. Once again I fought back the moans of pain.

Yet again he walked away from me. Only when he returned he released my hands from around the tree. But he still left the rope around my wrists, leaving them bound together. Then he took my wrists. And he took a brief moment to softly run his fingers over my wrists.

I heard a click and my arms were jerked above my head. Next I felt his hands at my feet. He removed my shoes and the spreader bar. "Are you ready for more slut?" He questioned me. As he put more pressure on the rope stretching me. Making me stand straight and tall.

"Yes" was all I answered. But I didn't know what I should be ready for. So once again I waited for the unknown. My cunt was pounding and feeling dissatisfied. Having not been allowed to cum.

My thought direction changed quickly when the first strikes fell. I knew what it was right away by the sensations. He was flogging me. It wasn't painful, there first few strikes. But rather it felt like a very deep muscle massage. All the strands of the flogger landing on my back. Each one stinging. Some stinging more than others. Each one feeling so good. Yet feeling deeper and stronger with each stroke. It felt like it continued to go on forever. Some of the strokes hurt. My mind began to wander. Wondering how I could like this so much. How could I be enjoying this torture. The ache in my back and ass was full of sweet pain mixed with bliss pleasure. I lost track of the count in my head. My mind was so busy with other thoughts. Such pleasure and it was taking me to such an endorphin high. "Last stroke." Was all he said just before the last blow. And that last one was the hardest of them all.

He unhooked my hands from high above my head. Rubbing my wrists for a moment before he let go and I heard the rope drop to the ground. My hands were totally free.

He took my hands but still left the blindfold in place. And he help me walk and lead me over to another location. As I walked I suddenly stepped on something that felt very soft. It wasn't the ground anymore. But rather something that felt like a sleeping bag or a thick quilt. But I could definitely feel the softness under my feet.

I stood there waiting for further instructions. The nipple clamps were now removed. I winced in pain as the blood rushed back into place. I bit my bottom lip hard to keep from crying out. Such torture. How it hurt like twin devils were nipping at my nipples.

"Are you feeling like a slut yet? My slut?" with emphasis on the word "my" he questioned roughly.

Now I could honestly answer. "Yes if feel like your slut." And I did so with such pride in my voice.

He snarled "Well bitch since your feeling like a slut, then it's about time you act like one. On your knees and suck my cock."

I slowly dropped to my knees and I figured he was standing right in front of me. So I reached out and smiled when I found that I was right. I found his jeans still fastened. So I unbuckled his belt. Unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. I tugged them down to his knees first. Then I reached out and found him to be wearing bikini underwear..... I smiled at that sexy thought. I just wished I could see the view instead of trying to imagine it. Slowly I lowered those as well. Leaving him exposed to me, but not to my view.

I reached out to feel his cock. He was already hard and I could feel the drops of pre-cum on the head. I closed my eyes even under the blindfold to breath in the essence of his scent. I touched him with my fingers and I could feel that he kept the hair well trimmed and I smiled again. As I really liked that.

So I returned my attention to his cock. Touching and caressing him. In one hand I placed his balls and massaged them as my mouth gave attention to the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. Sucking on it as I went down on him. Licking the shaft other times. Taking turns between the two, as if to tease him just a little.

Both hands were now playing with his balls. Gently massaging them. As I bobbed my head on his cock. Taking in as much as possible. Sometimes only short strokes and other times long ones. Going down as far as possible. My tongue darting around as I sucked his cock.

Stopping for a moment to lick his shaft. "Hmmmmmmmmm" I moaned in pleasure of this treat he was giving me. Returning to his head to give that spot on the underside of his head some extra special attention. Sucking on it, savoring the flavor. Swirling my tongue along the head again. Pleasing this man. Giving him lots of extra tongue action.

Bobbing my head on his cock until he was ready to cum..... I could feel the pulsing of his cock..... I heard him moan and I knew he was ready to cum. His hands were in my hair now. Kneading it, pulling on it, forcing my head to his tempo. And I was enjoying and savoring it all. His cock head hit the back of my throat and I was ready for his explosion. He pulled my hair roughly as he came. I could hear him breathing fast as he moaned. Filling my mouth with his hot cum. I swallowed it, savoring his flavors. I continued to suck and lick him clean until he pushed me away. "Good girl." he told me.

He waited for a few minutes before his next command. In the mean time I could hear him pulling up his pants and zipping them. "On your back now....." Was his next command. I did as he told me but very slowly because of the blindfold and my muscles. My nipples were still throbbing in pain from the removed nipple clamps.

On my back he flipped up my skirt to reveal the shaved pussy. As his hands went to play with my pussy and tease my clit. He told me. Spread your legs wide" as he moved my feet so my legs were bent. "Place your hands behind your head. Lace your fingers and don't move them. Or you will suffer the consequences."

I quickly complied because of the tone in his voice. I let him do what he wanted with me. I became his toy. Something for him to play with and seek enjoyment and fulfillment. For his pleasure alone. It was his control over me. Something we were both going to enjoy to the fullest.

I laid there on the blanket with my legs still spread wide open. Still blindfolded I was enjoying the feelings and sensations I had experienced so far. Yes some it them hurt, but I still liked them in the end. I felt like a wet dishrag, but still had energy to spare. His hands were still busy playing with my pussy.

It was then that I felt the cold sensation on my ass. I knew exactly what it was. He was sliding his well lubricated finger in and out of my ass. Now I had no idea what he was going to do. Could be so many things. My mind was racing with such delicious thoughts. But somehow I don't think I could have ever been prepared for this next experience.

I heard an evil sounding laugh. By the laugh I knew that something was up. "Don't move your hands. No matter what." he told me. Now I was getting a little scared. Not knowing for sure what this man had planned. But I did know that it did involve my ass. It didn't take him long to start slowly inserting something into my ass. I couldn't tell what it was but I did know that it was something designed to go there. Next he put something in my still wet cunt. I lay there very still. Not knowing what to expect next.

faithy
faithy
79 Followers
12