In the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

Once I'd slithered to a halt, my squeal echoing back from the trees even though I had clamped a hand over my mouth, I spun up onto my knees and bent forward, hiding as much of my nakedness as I could under the – trying – circumstances. It was the young geek (Andrew, I later learned) who surprisingly managed to find his voice first.

'Hell! Are you okay? Has someone attacked you?'

I looked up, puzzled at his reaction until my brain supplied a 'look at this from his point of view, dummy' prod that made me realise this guy thought that I was in trouble. Trouble not of my own making, that is. The surprise at his misinterpretation of the situation (and to a degree, my surprise that getting caught like this might look like someone else's fault rather than mine) is probably what had me stuttering and stammering.

'What? Oh, no, not at all. I mean, I'm not exactly okay, am I? But it's my fault entirely. Well, sort of... I mean... It's just this has never happened before. I mean I've done this before but not this this... not this getting caught thing, I mean... Actually I'm not sure what I mean.'

'I think it means I've won the lottery,' Andrew the geek said, 'I'm sorry and all that but wow.'

'Wow?' Shock induces dumbness in me. That and my genes.

'Yeah, wow. I know I only had about half a second to register things, but I'm pretty sure you're naked, right?'

I groaned, but the groan was probably not what Andrew the Geek imagined it might have been caused by, 'You noticed?'

'Sorry, but I won't deny it.' He paused, and grinned – as well he might – 'I just have to ask, right? Why exactly are you naked?'

I grunted, 'I thought you were going to ask me to stand up!' Even as I said it, the full realisation of what had happened hit me. Between my thighs. I whimpered.

'Look, sorry, I'm being way rude. I'll just... walk away if you want?'

I nodded, not trusting my voice which would probably have said something stupid like 'don't because one more look from you will have me climaxing'. With emotions that were mixed to say the least – think industrial strength blenders here – I looked up just enough to see the guy's trainer-clad feet shuffling away to my left.

I waited until they were out of sight and sprang to my feet. I was totally disorientated, my heart in my throat, determined to keep myself from thinking about what had just happened until I got to the safety of my bedroom. Or my house, at any rate. Or clothes, at least.

Which reminded me. Clothes. I span in a circle and back a quarter turn until I saw the gnarled plane tree. This time I paused long enough to make sure there were no other sounds apart from the normal noises of a forest being a forest, then took the deepest of breaths before dashing away from the bushes and onto a course parallel to one of the many footpaths that criss-crossed the ground. I picked up speed as I reached a relatively level stretch of grassland, braking only slightly to angle myself around another bunch of brambles.

And then clattering straight into the back of my geek.

This time we both went sprawling, landing with simultaneous thuds as four shoulder-blades (two of which were naked) hit the ground. The breath whooshed out of me and as the inner devil grinned at me, the outer angel tried forlornly to drape hands and arms across my nakedness. I only realised how unsuccessful I'd been in that endeavour when I realised that Andrew the geek was sitting up a couple of feet from me, his jaw hanging as he stared at my exposed breasts.

'Sorry,' I managed, altogether more of a question than an apology. Then a shudder squirmed through my belly as I fully realised what the situation was. The next 'sorry' was definitely more of an apology, but not for any reason that Andrew the geek would ever imagine.

'Don't be,' he said, sincerely, 'You're really – I hope you don't mind me saying it... actually it doesn't matter, I need to say it anyway... you're really... gorgeous.'

'You mustn't!' I gasped, a shudder bringing moisture to my lips. Yes, those lips.

'I am sorry, but I just had to tell you. I'm never ever this lucky normally. Normally? I mean ever. Oh god, I can see... did you know I can... see...' he nodded at my groin.

I adjusted my hand. Or more to the point a couple of fingers, 'Oh it's me who's sorry!'

'Look, you can have my shirt if that helps. I don't want-'

He was so close to my nakedness. Everything that I had for almost a decade kept hidden on my daring little walks, all that I'd tried to keep away from eager eyes... And here he was, close enough to touch, close enough to see every tiny goosebump of flesh on my exposed breasts. Close enough to see the glistening of my fingers where they pressed so tightly against my... I gasped louder as a finger slid between the hot, moist lips of my womanhood, the realisation of what I was now undoubtedly starting to do next to this complete stranger sending my excitement levels spiralling out of control.

'It's. Not. That. Sort. Of. Sorry!' I gasped.

With a guttural grunt I let my hand fall away from my chest, exposing my small-but-heaving breasts completely and absolutely. As the geek's eyes widened in obvious delight I finally gave in. The fingers of my other hand began a rapid fluttering movement, teasing and then rubbing hard at my clit as my hips bucked in rhythm.

When my geek rested a very tentative hand against my upper chest I left him in no doubt of what I was feeling and doing. My orgasm hit even before his hand slid lower, and by the time he had cupped a bare breast I was grunting like a rutting animal.

A tiny part of my brain smiled as wave of climax followed wave of climax – and told me that this is what I had spent ten years waiting for. I howled like a she-wolf, all thoughts of hiding and discretion washed away.

Andrew the geek told me it was ten minutes before I could even breathe properly again and that I had – he was almost happy to say – missed him letting loose his manhood and his own orgasm. We weren't discovered there which was probably just as well, since I had no control left in me and Andrew is hardly the brawniest of guys. And afterwards... well after the shock of the orgasm and the shock of being so brazen and visible, I relaxed. I knew that any belated efforts at protecting my modest y were pointless – and besides, between you and me I wanted to see Andrew's face properly when I bared everything for him.

He was a gentleman, really – or at least as much of a gent as the circumstances allowed. He helped me find my way back to my clothes, ushering me into cover when other people appeared in the distance, and when I was about to dress I could hardly have objected when he put a hand on my arm and said in very simple and straight terms that he wanted one last look at my naked body.

Like I say, he was almost the perfect gentleman. I wouldn't have objected to a brief caress either, but given that I'd spent almost a decade hiding from eyes let alone fingers, I was hardly likely to find it easy to change so much so fast. He got a naked kiss and a hug, at least.

I spent last night sleeping very little and playing – a lot. I keep remembering my loss of control next to Andrew the geek and I keep remembering how I had no control left. More to the point I keep remembering that he could have done anything to me right then. A less geeky guy might have tried, but I needed the gentleness and shyness of my geek to make it work so well.

Just before dawn I started to doze, but not before I started to hatch a plan whereby I would resume my naked forest rambles as soon as possible. This time, though, I will follow individuals closely, and if I think that they're geeky enough – non-threatening enough if I'm honest – then maybe I will take a short cut or two to get ahead of them on the path. And then, maybe, if I can pluck up the courage, I will dash out from cover 'accidentally' and collide with them.

Who knows, maybe I will collide with a more assertive geek one day, and find out that there's more to be had than just an orgasm or five in my forest?

Who knows, maybe it will be today? I'm going outside now. And I may be some time...

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers
12