In The Woods with My Boyfriend

Story Info
The first time Ryosuke and I had sex
3.5k words
4.27
67.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Emi. I'm originally from Japan, but now I'm in my freshman year at a small liberal arts college in southern California. When I was younger, my family lived in the U.S. for a few years because of my dad's job, but after that, we moved back to Japan. Now I am just here on my own. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do in the future, but I'm enjoying being here, away from my parents and all.

To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure if I should be sending this letter or not. You see, there is this guy that I have been seeing, and this is kind of embarrassing, but he is into... how should I say this... having me get naked outdoors. Now I know this kind of thing is probably illegal in Los Angeles or Japan or wherever. We're not in L.A., but even so, I've been trying to get him to stop. To tell you the truth though, I kind of like him. I don't want to break up. Anyway, I've been wanting to tell someone about all this. I don't know if I should tell my friends. So well anyway, I just decided to write here, and see what people think.

When I first arrived in Oceanview a year and a half ago, at first I felt kind of lonely 'cause I didn't know anyone in my classes (I was taking a university prep course and English). Here I was kind of brooding and worrying if I'd done the right thing in coming, when one day I met Ryosuke. He'd already got into the bachelor's program, so he knew a lot about how things worked. He showed me around, gave me advice, and pretty soon we started going out. I did have one boyfriend back in Japan, Tomoyuki, but hadn't dated that much apart from that. Ryosuke was easy to talk to 'cause he kind of knows what I am going through. He'd done the same thing, I mean, come here from Japan on his own straight out of high school.

Anyway, after we'd been going out for a while, we began to get more serious, and look around for a place where we could be alone together. The problem was that both of us live with American families. One time, I brought him over, and introduced him to my host mother, Loretta. She was nice enough, but none of us felt comfortable, so I haven't had him back since. I don't think I could handle going to his place either, so we haven't tried. I don't know about here, but in Japan, young couples like us don't really go to each other's houses. I have an older sister Norika, and she never seems to bring any guys home.

Anyway, there didn't really seem to be any other place where we could go, so we used to go to this park not too far from the college. Usually, I'd bike to school, and then we'd stop off at the park on the way back. We'd bike into the park a fair way, and then hide the bikes in the trees, and sit on a bench, and chat about all kinds of things.

I told him about my family, Norika, Kamakura the small town on the coast where we lived. Ryosuke is from Tokyo, so he's more of a big city boy. He has a younger brother Keisuke who's still back in Japan. I think Ryosuke's parents hadn't come to Oceanview to visit yet, but maybe Keisuke had been here. My parents hadn't come either, but Norika was talking about it.

Ryosuke was studying politics or economics or something. I think he wanted to work in the government either here or in Japan. I wasn't sure what I wanted to study yet, but I do like writing, so maybe something related to that.

One day, my classes finished early, so Ryosuke and I had lunch, and then biked over to the park. It was something like one in the afternoon, and so there weren't as many people around as there are sometimes. We sat down on the bench like we always do, but instead of talking, we just kind of sat there, savoring the moment, watching the trees blowing in the wind. Ryosuke looked over at me, and smiled. It was kind of obvious that he liked me by then. He put his arm around me, and I leaned up against him, appreciating his warmth. It was kind of a special moment, the first time we'd done this kind of thing.

Then suddenly, out of the blue, he leaned over, and kissed me. I was so surprised. Like I mean, I kind of knew he liked me and stuff, but we'd never really done stuff like this before, never talked about becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Now that we were here though, I realized none of that mattered. I just kind of leaned back, and let him kiss me. His lips were so soft. It was exciting too, a new beginning, the start of a whole new phase in our relationship.

Without really thinking about it, I guess I started to kiss him back. He seemed a bit startled by this, and pulled away, but I pursued him, nipping at his lips, teasing him, anxious to continue. Eventually, he started kissing me again, getting all excited, running his hand up my side, cupping one breast through my t-shirt. Almost on reflex, I grabbed his hand, stopping him, and looked around trying to see if anyone was watching. Off to the right further on down the path, there were some guys sitting on their bikes. They weren't really focused on us, but I nodded towards them trying to alert Ryosuke that we weren't alone.

Ryosuke considered this for a moment, and eventually, stood up, and held out his hand for me to take. I wasn't sure what he was planning, but I took his hand, and followed him off into the trees behind the bench. It was still quite bright out, the sun high in the sky. We could still kind of see those cyclist guys, so we slid down this hill. At the bottom, there was a little creek. Ryosuke piled up some leaves on a patch of open ground, sat down on them, and motioned for me to sit down next to him. I just looked at him, rubbing my eye, not sure what he had in mind.

"Come on, Emi. It'll be fine," he smiled.

If I'm going to be perfectly honest here, up until that point, I've never been much of a nature girl. I mean Kamakura is a small town with lots of greenery. I do go to the beach and stuff, but I do tend to spend a fair bit of time indoors, at our house, or in school, or cafes and shops. Tomoyuki and I didn't go on that many dates, but he did come over to my house a fair bit. We'd sit on the carpet in our living room, studying and chatting.

I looked down at this pile of leaves trying to hide my discomfort. It was obvious Ryosuke was excited--I was too for that matter, but this certainly was not how I pictured us getting together. It was true we hadn't really been so successful on finding a place to make out, but I don't know. I just didn't picture it being like this. Without really thinking, I let slip my true feelings:

"I can't sit there. I'll get my skirt all dirty."

Ryosuke got up on his knees, came over to where I was standing, and kneeled there looking up at me. He moved his gaze down till he was looking directly at my navy pleated mini-skirt. He sat there staring at me, and I began to get this really funny feeling deep down inside, not quite like anything I had felt before. Before I could say anything, he reached up, and started undoing my belt.

Looking for a reason to make him stop, I looked up the hill and all around us, but there didn't seem to be anyone around. The guys we'd seen earlier were way up at the top of the hill, so out of sight. It was probably true we were alone, but even so, I was worried. We were way out in the open in the middle of this public park not so far from the university. From the top of the hill, we could hear the guys yelling. I began to wonder if they had seen us come down this way.

As he pulled the belt loose, and started to undo the zipper at the side of my skirt, all sorts of thoughts were running through my head. I mean I'd been wanting to be alone with him for a long time by then, but there didn't seem to be any place where we could go. Was this the only way?

I looked down at him. He had this sort of wild look in his eyes as if he couldn't hold himself back anymore. Most of the time, he is pretty gentle, but this time, once he'd gotten the zipper open, he pulled my skirt and panties down with a yank. Half panicking, I covered my pubic hair with my hand, but it was then that I noticed that I was all wet between my legs. I could feel his hand on my bottom and his fingers between my legs probing around for my hello kitty. I began to feel more and more excited partly because of what he was doing but also because of where we were. I have to admit he is good with his fingers, sliding them in, swirling them around, finding just the right spot. Despite myself, my whole body was heating up, getting really aroused. I started whimpering. It felt so good.

I hadn't really done that much for him, but when he unbuckled his jeans, and pulled out his penis, it was standing straight up. It was a deep pink color, circumcised, the head sticking out like a turtle. I knew I should probably do something for him, but I was so freaked out by all of this, I didn't know what to do. He didn't seem to care though. He leaned over, and pulled a condom out of his bag, ripping open the package in such a hurry. I was in such a daze, looking all around, hardly able to believe this all was happening.

Ryosuke, on the other hand, was moving with great certainty. He pulled me down onto the leaves, lying me on my back, and then got up on top of me. I just kind of lay there in shock, staring up at the big blue sky overhead while Ryosuke maneuvered on top of me, bringing his penis in close, rapping at my gates of heaven. It is such a weird feeling having sex outdoors. It is exciting, but it's hard not to worry that someone will come along, and find you.

I tried in vain to tilt my hips, partly to increase my own pleasure, but also to help Ryosuke along as he bore down on me, humping away. This was the first time we'd done it, so we didn't exactly have the rhythm down. Just when I started to feel like I might come, Ryosuke moved to change position. He motioned for me to get up on all fours, and then started pounding away at me from behind. I felt like a dog in heat, some kind of animal, a wildling, no longer human.

Anyway, when you are having sex, you just kind of get caught up in it all, not really thinking, just acting on instinct. Ryosuke must have come at some point, but I was so spaced out. I didn't even know if I came or not. It was just all so overwhelming.

Ryosuke pulled out, and I rolled over onto my back, still reeling. I could feel the leaves on my bare backside, the wind tickling me between my legs, all excited. Ryosuke cleaned up, and pulled his clothes back on, but I just lay there, too horny to even think.

"How do you feel?" he asked, more gently.

What a question! As I lay there, unsure how to answer, I suddenly realized that he was looking straight at my pussy between my open legs. I sat up, and covered myself with my hand.

"Um, OK... I mean, fine... I mean, great." We both broke out laughing. Suddenly remembering the cyclist guys, I took a look up the hill, but couldn't see or hear anything. "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh. Uh, over there." Ryosuke nodded toward the bank of the stream. Maybe I should have asked him to fetch them, but I was still feeling pretty high. I stood up, and walked over to where they were. It felt so weird to walk around bottomless feeling the breeze directly on my bare rumpity rump. I tugged at the shirt to try to cover up, but it wouldn't reach. Ryosuke was staring right at me. I felt so embarrassed, but at the same time, more than a little excited. It's not every day I get to walk around outside in the buff.

I half covered the crack of my behind with my hand, and said

"Don't look."

Ryosuke was smiling ear to ear.

"Emi, you've got an incredible body."

I looked at him. I wondered if he wanted to do it again, but we probably shouldn't with so many people around.

"We'd better go." I leaned down, and picked up my skirt, but my panties weren't there. A little further over, I found them. They'd fallen into the creek. I got down on all fours, and leaned over to fish them out. Behind me, I heard a clicking sound. Ryosuke had got out his camera, and was taking pictures of my backside!

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"This is one day I want to remember!"

Quickly, before he took too many more shots, I slipped into my skirt. I went to put my panties on too, but they were wet, and covered with mud. I wrung them out, but they were still soaked. Ryosuke came over, and took them from me.

"Hey!"

"What? You can't wear them as long as they're wet like that. C'mon. Let's go." He put them in his bag, and started to walk up the hill. Mortified, I looked down at my too short mini-skirt.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't walk around like this."

"Sure you can. No one will notice."

I could really feel the breeze blowing in on my pussy. Even if no one could tell I was naked, the feeling was driving me crazy. Ryosuke had already reached the top of the hill.

"Hey, come back." He kept on walking. I had no choice but to follow.

As I came to the top of the hill, I pulled the skirt down as far as it would go in an effort to hide my pitch-black pubic hair. There was no sign of the cyclists. Ryosuke pulled our bikes out.

"You have really got to be kidding."

"No, c'mon. We'll see if we can find a laundromat or something."

"I can't ride like this."

"Sure you can. We'd better go. It's almost supper time." Ryosuke got up on his bike.

"Hey wait."

When he'd gone 50 odd feet, he turned, and mouthed something. I'm not sure, but I think it was "I love you." That was the first time he had ever said it. I wasn't quite sure how I should feel, but anyway, I held my bike steady, and climbed up onto it. The hard black leather of the seat felt so weird rubbing up against my pussy. I was already excited from the sex, and this was just making it worse. If I'm not careful here, I could actually come (again?).

I did my best to focus, and peddled after him. I started passing people coming the other way or sitting on benches. When I got close, I would hold my legs straight down trying to keep them from seeing my pussy, but my pleated skirt was blowing up in the wind. I'm pretty sure some of these people caught a glimpse of my pussy or bare backside as I pedaled on by.

We were getting near the entrance to the park. Riding through the park was one thing, but out on the busy street was another. I stopped at the entrance, only to find that Ryosuke had stopped too, out on the street, and was talking to someone. He motioned for me to come over.

I got off my bike, and patted down my skirt, trying to look presentable. This guy whoever he was was gawking straight at me.

"Emi, this is Seiji. He's a senior in poli sci."

Seiji had this huge goofy grin on his face, as he looked me over.

"Ryo, I heard your girlfriend was a looker, but they weren't kidding. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Emi."

I just kind of nodded. I'm sure my cheeks must have been beet red. The tingling in my hello kitty was driving me crazy. I couldn't believe I was standing here with no panties on talking to this stranger. The two of them chatted for a while, until suddenly Ryo asked if there was a laundromat nearby. I thought for a moment he was going to take out my panties, and explain. Fortunately, he didn't, and soon they said goodbye, and we headed for the laundromat. It wasn't far so I just walked along beside my bike rather than suffer the embarrassment of trying to ride again.

When we got there, there was this guy sitting at the back waiting for his own laundry. He was middle aged, thirty or forty, but not dangerous looking, just a normal guy. At first, he was ignoring us, but when Ryosuke handed the panties to me, the guy immediately sat up, and peered down at my hips. In the sink near where he was sitting, I started rinsing out my panties. It was clear that this guy suspected I was pantiless, because he kept staring right at me, eyes wide. After I popped my panties into the dryer, I didn't want to leave because I was afraid he might steal them or something. I went down to the other end, trying to keep my distance. Ryosuke didn't really do anything about this guy. If anything, Ryosuke looked pleased, seemingly enjoying my embarrassment.

"Here, do you want a mint?" Ryosuke offered, pulling some out of his pack. I grudgingly nodded yes, but he held them up in the air, daring me to reach for them. It was obvious he was trying to get me to flash this guy, or maybe the people going by out front. I made a frumpy face, not really wanting to, but I was still pretty excited from our sex in the park.

Ryosuke kept taunting me, bringing the mints in closer, but then lifting them back up, out of reach. I tried to coax him into giving me one, but he refused to play ball. Eventually, I just gave in, and reached way up, letting the guy see my pussy. My face got all hot, but actually, it felt pretty naughty flashing this poor guy so blazenly. The guy just sat there, but you should have seen the look on his face! I think he was probably aroused by my teasing, but was trying not to show it.

"Here. Show him your ass," Ryosuke whispered.

"What? No! Why?" I argued back.

"You've got a dynamite ass. Shapely, smooth and silky. Just show him!"

I wasn't really sure how I felt about all this. I kind of felt bad for messing with this guy, and I didn't want to get in trouble. There aren't many police in Oceanview, no security cameras in the laundromat or anything, but I wasn't really sure if this was legal here or what. Also, Ryosuke says I have a great body, but I wasn't so sure at that point. I guess the only way to find out is to show this guy, and see what he thinks.

Reluctantly, I came around to this side of Ryosuke, and reached up again, showing the guy my 'ass.' He scrunched his lips up into this funny shape, sort of like a duck's bill. I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but Ryosuke was clearly loving it. Unfortunately, someone came up to the entrance outside, so I quickly pulled my skirt down trying to cover up.

"Careful now," Ryosuke teased. "Wouldn't want to get in trouble."

I swatted him on the shoulder. It was kind of obvious if we did any more, either this guy or someone might actually do something, call security or whatever. I went over to the dryer, fished out my panties, and pulled them back on. The guy in the laundromat gave me such a weird look, but we just ignored him, and headed out.

So anyway, that's the story. What do you think? Should I keep going out with Ryosuke? Should I try to rein things in, or is it OK to take chances like this? Drop me a line if you have any thoughts on all this.

Emi Tsuruta