In This Country Act 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please," she replied, not laughing.

"Wait, are you being serious?" he asked, to which she nodded. "Okay, here you go."

He still gave her a cup before taking a seat, watching as Crystal filled the cup up to the brim with water and automatically drinking the entire cup.

"That hit the spot," Crystal sighed.

"Don't you love it when you can feel the coolness go all the way down your stomach?" Grey smiled.

"That's my favorite part," she agreed. "Now, this beef stew is really something."

"I wanted to make pasta," he explained, "but I didn't have enough noodles."

"It's still good," she complimented, "especially the beef."

"Aha, the veggies aren't cutting it for you?" he asked.

"They're good, I just think you spent more time focusing on the beef," Crystal replied.

"I did," Grey nodded. "It's just so hard to get that perfect taste."

"I'm not complaining," Crystal shrugged. "I'm definitely complaining about these potato wedges."

"Would you like some more?" he asked as he shifted the container towards her.

"Yes please," she replied as she scooped some out.

Once they'd eaten and drank their fill, Grey showed Crystal the layout of his apartment. Having already seen the living room, he basically just took her to see his bedroom and bathroom. As they returned to the living room, Grey's phone began to vibrate.

"I'm sorry about this," he apologized as he stepped into his bedroom to answer the call. "What's up?"

"Hey man, you want to hang out?" Eddie's voice rang through the phone. "The guys and I were thinking of heading down to Ephret and go to the beach."

"I'll pass," Grey denied.

"Come on, man," Eddie encouraged. "We're doing this to get you a girlfriend."

"I already have one, you idiot," Grey growled.

"My bad Mr. I-Already-Have-One," Eddie teased. "When are you going to introduce us?"

"To you, not in a million years," Grey replied.

"So a million and one is fine right?" Eddie asked.

"No," Grey denied.

While he was on the phone, Crystal had taken to explore his house a bit more. From what she could see, Grey had a nice sized movie collection. As she looked the titles, her phone also began to ring, to which she answered as she walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey Crystal," Hyper's voice greeted her.

"Hey girl," Crystal replied. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah a little bit," Hyper answered. "What're you doing right now?"

"Uh, walking," Crystal responded as she paced back and forth.

"Do you want to hang out?" Hyper asked. "We could get some snacks and sweets, chill out in my room, and celebrate beating the villains today. I might even be able to pry Cherry away from Osprey if Swift, you, and I come at her all at once."

"I . . . can't right now," Crystal said carefully.

"Why?" Hyper asked.

"Uh, because I just ate . . . lunch," Crystal replied.

"What'd you eat?" Hyper inquired.

"Beef stew with water," Crystal said.

"Where'd you get that from?" her partner continued to ask.

"A convenience store," Crystal answered.

"And you're not hungry?" Hyper questioned.

"I bought a lot," Crystal explained.

"And now you're . . . walking?" Hyper asked again.

"Yes, Hyper," Crystal confirmed.

"You're not meeting up with your boyfriend, are you?" Hyper teased.

"No Hyper!" Crystal denied.

"This would be the perfect opportunity to do it, too," Hyper suggested.

"I know, Hyper," Crystal rolled her eyes.

"He might even take you to his place," Hyper thought aloud.

Crystal gulped.

"Wait, you're at his place, right now?" Hyper squealed.

"Damn it, Hyper," Crystal muttered.

"Yes! Yes!" Hyper laughed mischievously. "Woo!"

"I'll leave if you keep it up," Crystal threatened.

"No, stay -- stay there," Hyper kept laughing. "I'll hang up, so stay there and spend some time with your boyfriend."

"Damn it, Hyper," Crystal muttered again as Hyper hung, still laughing.

"Was there a problem?" Grey asked worriedly as he came back into the living room.

"No, a friend of mine was just going crazy," Crystal replied. "What about you?"

"I'm good," Grey said. "That was just a minor interruption."

"So we're still good?" Crystal asked.

"Definitely," Grey confirmed. "Is there anything in particular that you wanted to do?"

"Movies," she said, holding a few in her hands, "specifically these."

"Sure, you put one on and I'll get the popcorn," Grey agreed as he went back to the kitchen.

When the popcorn was finished, Grey brought it with him to the living room where he and Crystal sat watching a few movies. Two of the movies were Crystal's choice, the first being the romantic comedy Handicap and the second being the horror film Hide and Seek. The final choice was up to Grey, who chose the drama film Contradictions: Rights Wronged, that of which Crystal seemed to extremely enjoy.

"So in the end, nobody's right," Crystal said as the credits rolled.

"I've seen it before, but the reasons why they did those things still surprises me," Grey replied. As he went to go clean the kitchen, Crystal lounged on his couch. Peeking back, Grey teased, "Someone's getting comfortable."

"If you get finished, then you can join me," Crystal taunted.

"I'm finished alright," he said as he dried his hands.

"Wait, I want to ask you something before we get started," she said quickly as Grey sat next to her.

"What is it?" he asked, a little concerned something might be wrong.

"I was just wondering . . . if -- if I'm being . . . too rough with you?" Crystal asked apprehensively.

"Are you being too rough with me?" Grey repeated to which she nodded. "Not really, I mean, I'm not made of glass."

"I know," she said, "but I haven't done this in a long time, so I thought I was a little rough around the edges."

"I think you're doing perfect," Grey replied. "But, if that's what you think, let me start and I'll smooth those rough edges for you."

She agreed and Grey leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Their tongues greeted each other for the second time of the day, exchanging gifts of saliva and exploring the other's mouths again. Surprisingly, Grey could taste her lipstick, a blueberry flavor, even though it was lightly applied. He made sure to get it all over his own lips so that she could taste it on him as well.

Crystal then laid back, maneuvering her body so that he was directly over her. Grey had to keep his balance so his hands were quite busy holding him up, but Crystal's hands were free. Having not really touched him, she took the opportunity to explore him as he did her.

She found the little scar on the side of his mouth, as her hands felt along the sides of his body. Half-finished abs lay underneath his shirt but his arms were sturdy and strong. His back was nice and flat, and she could feel his muscles shift whenever he moved.

This was fun.

She pulled Grey closer to her so that she could wrap her arms around his neck. As he shifted his body to get comfortable, she snuck her knee against his crotch, catching him by surprise and making him slip and fall to the floor, laughing as he sat up.

"Well, that's one way to move on to the next stage," he grinned.

"I didn't mean to make you fall," Crystal chuckled.

"It's good," Grey replied. "I just ran out of space, nothing else."

"The floor does have a lot more space than the couch," Crystal smirked.

"Do you want to come down here and join me?" he asked. She crawled down as he sat against the couch, and then crawled on his lap, facing him. "I might as well be your personal chair from now on."

"Hmm, no you don't come with armrests," Crystal laughed. "And you'll need another pair of legs to balance yourself."

"I'm a limited edition chair," Grey bragged. "I'm the walking, talking, and loving chair."

"Ooh, what features do you have?" Crystal smirked.

"I make poems," he said.

"Let me hear one then," Crystal dared.

"Playing Track One," Grey said in a monotone, unable to keep from smiling. "My girlfriend . . . is the hottest. . . . She's cold . . . like a goddess. . . . She's perfect . . . without a scratch. . . . There's no truth . . . without a fact. . . . I love her arms . . . her sides . . . her knees . . . and her thighs. I love her lips and her hips. And I love her breasts on my chest."

Crystal cracked up laughing.

"This is embarrassing," he said.

"I'm sorry, but that was hilarious," Crystal giggled. "No, but seriously that was cute."

"I might use it to make more of my kind," he suggested.

"You'll need a lot more than that," she snickered. "Do you have any other songs?"

"No, and that was actually a recording," Grey replied, stopping his embarrassment before it was too late. "But since I'm yours, it's yours now."

"Why thank you, Mr. Chair," Crystal smirked.

She then grabbed his hand, toying and playing with it as she raised it to the zipper of her body suit. Once she made him grab it, he slowly unzipped her suit, his eyes growing bigger than saucers as her cleavage was revealed. They had to at least be a size D, if not more, and were beautifully upheld by a navy bra.

"I heard it's better if you touch them," Crystal whispered.

Gulping, Grey placed his shaky hands underneath her body suit, cupping her breasts in each hand. Ever so gently, he squeezed, eliciting a pleasurable sigh out of Crystal. Her breasts even jiggled, rippling across the surface of her skin before going back to rest. And there he stared, as if he suddenly developed tunnel vision and the light was deep within her cleavage.

"Uh-oh, Mr. Chair is popping a woody," Crystal smirked. Snapping out of his reverie, Grey lowered his hands and looked away. "What's wrong? Was it something I said?"

"I think we both know I'm not a chair anymore," Grey replied solemnly.

Crystal's own expression turned serious as well as she looked at him. Then, he slowly looked at her, his sharp grey eyes telling her how much he loved her, how much he wanted to be with her, and how serious he was. And in response, Crystal pursed her lips, knowing that she was just as serious as he was.

And then she kissed him.

This time it was different. It felt the same, looked the same, and even sounded the same. But it was different. The meaning behind it was different. They weren't playing boyfriend and girlfriend no more, they were taking it serious.

The shirt that Grey wore, no matter how good it looked on him, was now a hindrance and Crystal wanted it removed. She tugged it off his body, and got her first look at his body. It was masterpiece, in her eyes, and she wanted it to stay that way, making a silent vow to keep him safe from now on.

She drew him in again, running her hands along his body again to get a real feel of him. Everywhere she touched, Grey could feel his body heat reacting to her cold touch. Like cold air, his skin would get goose bumps wherever she touched, slowly regaining its warmth. Still kissing, Crystal began to grind against him, moaning every time she was stimulated just right.

Her body suit was starting to become a nuisance as well, but Grey was already working on it. He had the zipper unzipped down past her navel and was doing his best to free her shoulders and arms from confinement. He was having more trouble than Crystal was though, as her grinding body was causing her nether regions to grind against his. But he did his best and, eventually, succeeded in freeing her torso from the fabric.

"Take off my bra," Crystal whispered in his ear.

He only managed a nod before Crystal smothered him with her breasts. Thankfully, it was just his nose that went breast-diving; his mouth was free to breathe in her body aroma. Grey concentrated as hard as he could to reach around her back for the hook on her bra. If that wasn't hard enough, he was starting to feel the stimulation from Crystal's humping and he had to unclip her bra blind.

So of course, he failed on multiple attempts, and inevitably retried those same attempts to succeed. As he began again, he started to time Crystal's movements so that he wouldn't make a mistake. And as her breathing got harder, her moans grew frequent, and her movements faster, Grey just simply held on and let her enjoy herself.

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed, whimpered a bit after every word.

And then she froze, hugging him tightly as she rode through her orgasm. And it got cold real fast. His whole body felt like it never felt warmth in his entire life. This time, Grey had no way to breathe, but he moved as quickly as possible. Shivering, his hands reached up and unclasped her bra immediately, wanting to see all of her breasts, her nipples included.

As Crystal slumped forward, her mouth lay by his ear as she panted for the first time Grey's ever been around her . . . and it was sexy as hell. The way her bosom heaved against his chest and her quivering body enveloped his own was doing wonders on his crotch.

"Mr. Grey!" they heard as someone banged on his front door.

For a moment, they looked at the door, wondering who had the nerve to disturb their intimacy. After a moment of listening to the banging, it stopped and then Grey's phone, lying next to them on the floor, vibrated, showing that it was after nine o'clock.

"Mr. Grey, open the door, please," the voice demanded.

"Fuck!" he grumbled as he started to feel the warmth creep through his body.

"I have to go," Crystal whispered, reapplying her bra in one fluid motion.

"I wasn't trying to pull anything," Grey promised.

"I know, but I still have to go," Crystal insisted.

"Mr. Grey! Open up!" the voice continued to yell.

"I'm coming!" he yelled back. To Crystal, he whispered, "Splash me with water."

"What?" she asked. "Why?"

"I have a reason," Grey vaguely explained, happy that he was now completely warm. "Now, splash me."

Still not understanding, Crystal motioned the rest of the water in the jug to come out and splash Grey's bare torso. Shivering, he opened the patio door and watched as she ran out towards the river, trying save every moment their bodies touched. He suddenly realized he hadn't seen her nipples.

"Mr. Grey!"

Mood broken, he stomped over to his front door and wrenched it open, rage painted on his face.

"I'm taking a fucking shower!" Grey yelled, the cold already reminding of the company that left a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your shower, but do you know those guys?" the stranger pointed towards a taxi, where his three friends were leaning out the door.

"Yes," Grey sighed angrily.

"Good, because they said you'd pay for the fare," the taxi driver said.

*****

5:33 PM Crystal -- hey grey, are you free

5:35 PM Grey -- no but I could use a break

5:39 PM Crystal -- what've you been up to since last week

5:43 PM Grey -- cleaning my carpet

5:44 PM Crystal -- oh no

5:50 PM Grey -- oh yes and guess why . . . my drunken friends took a taxi to my apartment to crash for the night and instead of being out in the front, the back, or one of my sinks, they relieved their stomachs on my carpet and now my carpet has a new color called hideously disgusting

5:53 PM Crystal -- do you want me to help you get it cleaned

5:56 PM Grey -- no I don't want you to see the horror

5:59 PM Crystal -- well if you're not busy, I wanted to go someplace fun

6:05 PM Grey -- where would that be

6:07 PM Crystal -- it's a surprise

6:08 PM Grey -- okay just let me get ready

Putting his phone away, Grey coughed for the umpteenth time that day, the smell of vomit infiltrating deep into his nose. He thought it would've been gone by now, but whatever his workmates drank had messed them up so bad, his carpet was still paying the price. Of course, his friends apologize every time they laid eyes on him, but Grey wasn't listening to them. Now each of them owed him money, with Eddie only owing him fifty extra dollars and only because his mess was the smallest.

Shaking them out of his mind, he searched his clothes suitable for a decent date, settling on a nice button down, plain shirt with navy blue pants. Stepping in the bathroom, he cranked up the heat on the water, but only for ten minutes. She could be here any minute, he thought. Out he stepped, drying himself, putting on his fresh clothes, and dealt with his other hygienic necessities. Fresh and ready to go out, he grabbed his coat, knowing that the winter was at its strongest this time of the year.

And then he saw Crystal, wearing a deep green blouse that covered her torso and shoulders beautifully. The blouse had multiple shapes woven into the fabric that spelled out the word 'ALL HIS' in the middle. And for the pants, she wore a tight pair of jeans, drawing Grey's eyes to the allure of her waist. Damn, Grey thought.

"Hey Grey, you look amazing," Crystal greeted, cupping his face and kissing him.

"Yeah, well you look even better," he smiled as he hugged her. "So where are we going?"

"I said it's a surprise," Crystal insisted.

"But we'll have fun when we get there?" Grey asked, his breath showing up in puffs.

"Yeah, I promise," she replied. She led him to the water before asking, "Have you ever been over the water before?"

"Who hasn't?" Grey smirked.

"Just making sure," she said.

She made a platform out of ice and stepped on it, beckoning Grey to join her aboard. Despite his bravado, Grey was a little apprehensive about following suit. But he really wanted to see where Crystal was taking him, and enjoy the night, so he stepped on the platform. It rocked a tidbit but the smirk on Crystal's face told him it was her doing.

"Have a seat," she invited, making a chair rise out of the platform.

"Do all your guests ride in such luxury?" Grey grinned. The seat was dry thoroughly, so he felt little cold from it and was able to relax.

"No, only VIP rides this baby," Crystal chuckled. "Now, I need you to stay in your seat for the whole ride. I don't want you falling into the water."

"Sure thing," he nodded.

Once he was nice and comfortable, Crystal pushed the platform out into the deeper water. She then raised her arms and brought them down hard, making the platform blast off across the river. Once in a while, she'd use both arms to give them a boost, but for the most part she just held her stance to keep the platform moving.

As it turned out, they were only crossing the river, cutting across the small body of water to get from Cavalanchee's south eastern major island to one of the smaller middle islands. It only took them half an hour, but Grey wished it lasted longer. For some reason, it felt satisfying watching Crystal use her abilities up close.

"Grey, we're here" Crystal called, snapping her fingers in his face.

"That was fast," he said, stepping off the platform.

Grabbing his arm, Crystal took him up the river bank, led him through a forest, and across a park before he saw it: Weydon's amusement park. For a brief moment, he wondered why she brought him to this place. It was old, the animatronics half worked, so it wasn't safe. At least, that's what he knew when he was with the Dinshoto Dirty Dogs.

"I thought this place was closed," Grey said as they walked towards the entrance.

"It was . . . for a decade, I think," Crystal answered. "But last year, the government wanted to fix up a lot of community spots all over Cavalanchee, this one included."

"They were serious about that?" he asked. They saw a line formed extending from the entrance and fell in behind it.

"Yeah, since there's people like you wanting to start over," Crystal explained, "they have to have jobs to prove their worth."

"I had no idea," he breathed. "It's like déjà vu."