In This Country Act 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a sausage alright," Crystal smirked. "And I know just how to eat it."

Mouth open wide, she took Grey's sausage halfway, working her jaws to accommodate his size. Not too big, not too wide, just nice and snug in my mouth, Crystal thought happily. Rhythmically, her head bobbed as she slurped on his cock. She pushed him against her cheeks and then massaged his sensitive head.

However, Grey was testing the limits of his strength. His hands were pushing against the walls and counter, locked in place as they scratched at the coating covering them. His legs were locked as well, bent at an angle to keep his body from slipping. He was putting so much strength into it that his veins were becoming pronounced in his arms. It was when she touched him . . . again . . . that Grey felt the jolt. The shivers hit him right in the marrow of his bones and, locked as his arm may be, he shook uncontrollably.

"You like that, don't you?" she paused, giggling as he panted.

"You're fingers are cold," Grey reminded her.

"Sorry, my body generates little heat," Crystal informed him, "and wastes none of it on my arms and legs."

"That's pretty handy," Grey said. "Is there anything else I should know about you?"

"Yeah," Crystal nodded. "If we're still together after this one month trial, then I'll tell you more."

Grey knew the conversation was over the moment she swallowed him again. Their little talk was a chance for Grey to recuperate from Crystal's sucking lips. If he recuperated or not, he didn't notice as he was too busy tensing his muscles. The pressure was amassing greatly in his loins to the point where the sweat in his palms was breaking his grip.

"Cr-Crystal . . . I'm close, I-I-I-I-I --," Grey whispered. "Oh shit, shit!"

He came hard, shaking in his stance as his cum shot in her mouth. He gasped for air, trembling hard as the strength left his body. The moment Crystal released him, he dropped like a rock. Weak, she fixed his clothes for him and then straightened her own clothes.

"And where are you going?" Grey grunted.

"I have to get back to Headquarters," Crystal replied.

"You don't think you're going to get away like last time, do you?" Grey asked.

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

"Well, uh . . . I think . . . that . . . I should return the favor," he proposed.

"Oh, you want to return the favor?" Crystal smirked. "Okay . . . but I want to try something out."

"And that would be?" he replied.

"Hyper had given a romantic novel once," Crystal stated, "and there was a very particular passage that I have always wanted to reenact in real life called The Technique."

"The Technique?" Grey's said in disbelief.

"Yeah, apparently anybody with fingers could do it," she nodded. "And this is the perfect time to try it?"

"Okay, what do I have to do?" he asked.

"First, you get into position -- that is, you want to stand by my side," Crystal recalled to which Grey began to move. "Okay, so The Technique starts with the guy kissing the girl with light passion."

The taste of his cum in her mouth was faint, but he could still tell his flavor was still there. He just didn't kiss using his tongue, but his own mouth while he kissed her cheeks, chin, ears, and even going down to her neck.

"The -- the next step was to rub the girl's boobs gently," Crystal continued. "A side note, if the guy is able to locate the nipples, he's advised to focus on them more."

Grey was now planting kisses on her neck. While one hand stroked her back, his other hand did as Crystal instructed. Her soft cushions were magnificently squeezed and Grey realized he'd never want to let her go . . . especially her breasts. What made it even better was that Crystal let him play with her glorious mountains. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to find her nipples; it'd have surprised him if he did.

"The next step," Crystal cooed, "was to rub the girl's stomach."

"I have to rub your stomach?" he repeated.

"Yeah, it's supposed to increase the passion," Crystal confirmed.

He shrugged and continued to follow her directions. It wasn't hard do and he didn't have to remove his lips from hers. It was the best win-win situation he could ask for.

"And now, the guy moves down to play with the girl's panties," she told him.

She groaned instantly as Grey placed his hand over her mound. As for Grey, he was couldn't believe he was stroking her panties . . . and that she was wet. He knew what that meant and what he had to do, so he got started. He rubbed the wet spot immediately, making small circles around the location of her dripping slit. Then, taking a big guess, Grey pressed into a spot on her panties where he thought the top of her pussy should be.

Judging by her reaction, he was close. Like an analog stick, he pushed his finger in a direction to gauge her reaction. On the second try, her teeth clenched and she moaned pleasurably. Grey snatched at the opportunity given and searched in that direction across her pelvis. It wasn't that far of a trek for his finger, only about a centimeter until he found what he was looking for.

"W-w-wow," Crystal shook. "Stimulation does feel better when it's done by someone."

"That's encouraging," Grey smiled, removing his finger to lick it. "So what's next?"

"Next, the guy gets to stick his hands down the girl's panties," Crystal explained. He was going to make the next move, but she grabbed his hand before he could get started. "Let me show you how he did it."

"Okay," he relented.

Before she began, Crystal sucked on two of his fingers for a moment. When they were coated with her saliva, she sent his hand down to her pussy and moved her panties to the side. Next, she put the two fingers she sucked inside and visibly shuddered.

"Now, there are a few things that you have to multitask," Crystal said. "First, you need to keep one hand on my lower back. You also have to finger me and apply pressure to the clit or squeeze it or both. And you have to kiss me. Think you can manage all of that?"

"You're just about to find out," Grey scoffed.

It was harder than he thought, that's for sure. The kissing was fun, holding her back was easy, but Grey wanted to do both suggested actions with her clit while he fingered her pussy. He didn't know if he was doing it right or not. Fortunately, Crystal was reacting positively. Her pussy was getting wetter, her voice was getting louder, and she was starting to move with his fingers. It was still imperfect, but Grey knew somewhere in her pussy, he was touching the right spot . . . or spots.

And Crystal loved it.

"Mmm! Nnnn! Yes, yes!" she moaned. "Keep going! Keep going, please!"

He kept going.

For a good twenty minutes, he kept going. All the while, he moved his fingers at altered speeds and different directions. Sideways or up and down, slower and more pressure or fast and squeezing, Grey knew all he had to do was make sure her voice came out and keep her trembling.

Out of the blue, she cried out and grabbed his arm, both with her hands and legs. Not only that, Crystal fell to her knees as her orgasm rocked through her. Being that his arm was trapped, Grey caught her and eased her down. She rode the orgasmic wave, mumbling her pleasantries as she held onto Grey's shirt. When she was finished, Grey removed his arm and checked out his Crystal-flavored hand.

"This looks delicious," he licked his lips.

"I know right," Crystal nodded. "Give me a finger."

Leaning in close, Grey let her suck one of his fingers while he sucked the other. She was incredibly tasty and with a flavor this potent, he knew the smell wasn't going to fade anytime soon. He just hoped it stayed around longer than usual.

"That was just what I needed to start the day," Crystal smiled as Grey helped her up.

"Would you like another one?" he asked.

"No," Crystal sighed. "It's almost eight and I have to be ready for the meeting that's held in the morning."

"That's alright," he said.

Shockingly, she took off her sweater dress right in front of him. Now, Grey has seen bra and panties before, but just not up close and on Crystal as well. He couldn't help but watch her breasts, hips, and thighs shake as she put on her bodysuit.

"Did you enjoy that?" Crystal asked once she was finished.

"Every second of it," he nodded.

"I'm glad," she said.

"What do you want me to do with the basket?" Grey asked.

"Actually, that was borrowed from someone," Crystal answered, "so I have to return it."

"Okay, but what about the sweater?" Grey inquired.

"Keep it," Crystal grinned.

"Are you serious?" Grey gulped.

"Yeah, I mean," she confirmed as she stepped closer to him, "you did pass the one month trial."

He hugged her tightly. It meant everything to him to hear those words. He kissed her softly before watching her leave.

I got a girlfriend! Grey thought.

*****Alright, so that's Chapter Four for In This Country. The next chapter should/will be the final chapter for this current story arc and things will begin to kick off after that. If there are any questions or comments anyone has, put them down below and I'll answer it shortly. Thanks for reading this chapter! --DM23*****