In This Country Act 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
One surprise after another.
10.7k words
4.5
2.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I last submitted a chapter but I've got one that should rekindle those heroic horny hormones of yours. So go ahead and enjoy the story as the characters do the naughty things you love.

Special thanks to Decal_Last for fixing my mistakes.

*****

The rain poured heavily, painting the world in shades of dark grey and darker grey. The sky high waterfall completely covered the island and stretched a good five, possibly even ten miles from the shore, blotting out the horizon in the distance. There was a bright flash for less than a second and gone even faster than that. Following behind was a roar of thunder that seemed to race over the sky from one end of the island to the other.

This was what Dr. Genie was waiting for.

Turning back to the machine, the doctor grabbed the handle of a wheel that connected to the man powered machine and began cranking it to generate its own electricity. Looking above her, she could see the arcs of lightning snake her way as if called by the machine she was operating in her new experiment.

The guinea pig of her experiment was immobile and muted but he could still express his recent desire to not help with her experiment through his vocal cords. Of course, with the thunder overhead, the cranking wheel, and the ear splitting buzz of the machine, his attempts to get the doctor's attention were less than background music. However, against the odds, she stopped cranking the wheel and looked at her hands, bewilderment clouding her face at her actions.

The man sighed in relief that his cries were marginally heard. Grunting, the man strained against the bars that locked him to the table. But contrary to what he thought, Dr. Genie's head snapped up as she went to another table full of tools and supplies, barely looking at the man as she passed by. Quickly, she searched the table and grabbed a pair of thick rubber gloves.

"I can't believe I forgot about these," she laughed as she put them on.

The man desperately fought against his restraints to no avail as Dr. Genie walked towards the machine. Tears even came out of his eyes, pleading to be released but Dr. Genie wasn't paying him any mind. Back at the wheel, she began to crank up the power as she again turned the wheel. The electricity built up quickly above them and struck the machine like a viper, giving the machine the extra power to turn operate on its own.

The guinea pig was electrocuted a moment later and immediately began to writhe in torment as the machine stabbed him with electricity repeatedly. Suddenly, blood spurted out of his mouth and nose, trailing on either side of his face. Despite the scene, Dr. Genie's only response was a huff of frustration as she grabbed a pen and notepad from her back pocket and wrote down: Experiment Six: Failure, Reason: Death, Cause of Death: Heart Burst.

*****

The lookout stood in front of the door, boredom all over his face but a mind full of imagination. Behind the door were the showers that was shared collectively by the villains and their scientists. It was pretty difficult to actually get water into the building, but with a little ingenuity and stolen equipment, Dr. Genie had been able to create and maintain a steady source of water for their daily use.

As a matter of fact, Dr. Genie was currently in the shower, soaping her body completely and rinsing it off afterwards. The soap she used left a fragrance on her skin but, while most would love the smell, Dr. Genie abhorred it and stayed in the shower another fifteen minutes before she could remove most of the smell.

Stepping out of the shower, Dr. Genie grabbed a towel and dried off, putting on her lab uniform, complete with a new lab coat for her to wear out. Presentable, she exited the showers, gesturing for the lookout to follow her up to her personal lab. Usually, the only reason the lookout was allowed in the lab was to listen to the doctor to vent her frustrations . . . like now.

"That fucker better be happy he's dead," Dr. Genie growled as she paced around, "because I so want to experiment on him until he did die."

"It's not like you to complain about a dead guy," the lookout said. "What did he do?"

"A multitude of things," Dr. Genie spat. "First of all, the guy has a sudden change of heart and didn't want to get his revenge on those who wronged him, as if that flimsy excuse was going to stop me; he already signed his life away to me so there was no going back. But since he converted, he couldn't handle the intensity of the test and died due to his heart bursting, which is an unfortunate inconvenience for me since I'll have to find another soul like him and that's hard even for me. But anyway, as I was putting the carcass in a body bag, it suddenly reanimated, like it still had life to fight for, and vomited puke and blood right in my face!"

"That's disgusting," he snickered, looking away at the other items in her laboratory.

"Something funny?" she watched him suspiciously.

"No," he answered as his body shook.

"Are you laughing at me?" she glared.

"N-n-no," the lookout said as he tried to keep the grin off his face.

Despite his efforts, the look of rage on the doctor's face was too comical for him to resist and he burst out laughing. Dr. Genie stomped away from him in a fit of rage towards a closet full of gadgets, most of which were old and broken. Not bothering to consider her options, Dr. Genie grabbed the first thing her hand touched and walked back to the lookout. Despite the threat coming towards him, the lookout continued to laugh at the doctor. Raising her arm, Dr. Genie hit the lookout a multitude of times while he blocked with his arms.

The gadget wasn't heavy enough to inflict any permanent damage so the doctor didn't have to hold back, not that she was going to anyway. She had too much frustration pent up to vent, much to the amusement of the lookout. In any case, his laughter fueled her anger and she really sought to cause him some sort of pain. As much as she tried though, the doctor didn't succeed as her stamina waned and she stopped to take a breath.

"Blurgh," the lookout mocked her.

Her anger rekindled, Dr. Genie swung at him again but this time, the lookout caught her arm in a tight grasp Dr. Genie couldn't escape from.

"Release me," she demanded.

"Give me a reason why," the lookout smirked, emboldened by her frantic attempts to free herself.

Dr. Genie kicked at him but the lookout maneuvered so that she kicked his leg and not something more important. Before she could try again, the lookout yanked her closer to his body and twisted her around so that her back was to him and she was trapped in his arms. Without missing a beat, Dr. Genie kicked backwards but the lookout caught her leg with his knees. As a last ditch effort, she pushed back with her one leg to force both of them to fall, hoping to cause some form of pain whichever way.

Caught off guard, the lookout stumbled back with the doctor until he found a wall to slide down to the floor. With no way out, Dr. Genie could only struggle in vain as the lookout tightened his grip around her.

"That was close," the lookout breathed in her ear.

"Don't think you're out of danger yet," Dr. Genie fought against him. "I still have my taser."

"Of course you do," he agreed. After shifting his hold on her, the lookout felt her up until he found the weapon and tossed it across the floor. "And now you don't."

"Lecher," Dr. Genie snarled.

"Blame yourself," the lookout smirked, "since you gave me this power."

"I didn't give it to you for this purpose," she snapped back.

"You're right," the lookout agreed. "But you have to admit it does come in handy, like when I have to get you to relax."

"I'm busy," Dr. Genie replied. "The project requires another test subject."

"Don't think I'm stupid," he scoffed. "The dead guy took you two weeks to find."

"That's why I need to get started now," Dr. Genie insisted. "I need to get ahead while I can."

"We both know you're not going to look for another test subject," the lookout countered. "Not after tasting a dead man's innards."

"I can find something else to do," the doctors declared.

"I got something else for you to do," the lookout smirked.

"Pig," she replied, trying to wrestle her way to freedom.

"Even pigs do these things," he retorted. "Come on doctor, let's be like animals and follow our instincts. Let's mate and reproduce. Let's fuck."

"As a human being, I must decline," Dr. Genie refused.

"If you thought that was a request, it wasn't," the lookout grinned.

The doctor fought as hard as she could in his arms but the lookout held her with ease. As a matter of fact, the doctor's movements were getting the wrong response out of her captor. Still, she struggled with all her strength despite the futility of her predicament. However, regardless of what her facial expressions were showing and how hard she fought, on the inside she was . . . excited.

It just would've been better if she was in control.

Boldly, the lookout stuck a hand down her shirt, jostling her B-cup breasts for his carnal pleasure as he strummed her nipples. Releasing her from his grip, the lookout pulled her hair back and took a kiss from her lips, noting that her lips had a subtle flavor on it. The doctor let out the tiniest of moans, showing that the lookout's skilled administrations were beginning to bear fruit. He moved his other hand to the hem of her shirt, lifting it up so that her nipples could harden completely from the chilly laboratory air.

"No bra?" he asked, realizing now that he hadn't felt one.

"Does it matter?" Dr. Genie replied.

"Hardly," the lookout said.

As his lust grew, the lookout picked her up and set her on a counter to receive his undivided attention. He had her lab coat removed in a hurry and quickly followed by her shirt. Dr. Genie pulled him closer so they could continue kissing, wrapping her legs around him to keep him from going anywhere (as if there was somewhere else he had to be). The lookout continued his nipple teasing, sending sparks of pleasure through the doctor's body and making her pussy moist in her panties. She rubbed against his pelvis, feeling his steel cock throb between the fabrics of their pants.

She moaned in his mouth as the lookout laid her down on the counter, swiping everything out the way to make sure she had maximum comfort even though she was lying on a hard surface. He then moved on to her perky boobs, choosing to suck on them so he could taste her sensitive nips and areola as he let his fingers crawl into her panties. The doctor's attempts to keep her voice down were becoming less and less successful as the lookout played with her pussy lips anyway he desired.

Dr. Genie closed her legs impulsively as another jolt sent shimmers through every nerve in her body. She grabbed on to the lookout's shoulder, purposefully digging her nails into his skin to hang onto reality as an orgasm scrambled through her on its way to freedom. After a minute of shaking, her body fell slack, giving her a moment to catch all the air she could fit in her lungs. Unsurprisingly, a grin of accomplishment grew on the lookout's face for giving her an orgasm.

"Do you want more?" the lookout asked.

"Careful," Dr. Genie warned. "Your cocky attitude is going to make your upcoming punishment worse."

"That weak, cheap threat doesn't scare me," the lookout boasted without missing a beat.

"Do you want it now?" the doctor smiled, his response getting her even more excited.

"The question you should be asking is whether you want to use this hole," the lookout said, then moved his finger to her ass, "or this one?"

"If you use that hole, you'll wake up with something in yours," Dr. Genie promised with a sadistic grin.

That wasn't something he could shrug off so easily. Quite so, the lookout was suddenly at a loss for what to do, face frozen with uncertainty as Dr. Genie watched him, clearly expecting him to say something whimsical back at her but no words came to his aid. Realizing this, the doctor's expression turned serious and she sighed as she dropped her head, then hopped off the counter and fixed her clothes. When she was done, the lookout saw the crazy grin return to her face, the only hint that his punishment was about to start.

Before he could back away and escape, Dr. Genie's hand shot out and closed around his neck like a viper. The lookout struggled to hold his breath but Dr. Genie made it harder on him when she slammed his back into the edge of the counter.

"I told you, 'I'm busy,'" the doctor growled with clenched teeth. "Since you obviously forgot, let me remind you that I own this show, I own the villains, and I own you. You are nothing without me and, if it wasn't for the enhancement serum I gave you, you will never amount to anything in this world. You are the weakest link out of all of us here which means you provide no benefit to me. The only reason you're here is because you need me to help you get your revenge."

She let him go and he fell to the floor, gasping for air and coughing at the same time. He watched her walk around the lab, opening and closing containers as she couldn't find what she was looking for. Wisely, the lookout kept his mouth shut and removed the mere thought of an apology from his mind. He found out a long time ago that the doctor hated apologies, saying that "apologies don't exist in science," after she had finished giving him his punishment.

The doctor let out a cheer as she found the correct container. Inside were bottles that were unmarked and full of a clear liquid, but Dr. Genie knew immediately what was in them: a hormone stimulant. She took one and opened it, smelling its scent to see if it was still fresh and a tingle ran through her body. She dug back in the container and pulled out a small syringe and inspected it to make sure it was clean.

"Strip," Dr. Genie commanded, "we're going to conduct your experiment."

The lookout knew better than to ask pointless questions and did as she said. The doctor feasted her eyes on his body, still loving the sight of the perfect specimen she cultivated. His body was toned, lean, primed and ready for the next phase for her experiment on him. It was tough getting him to absolutely obey her in the beginning, but she was glad he did; her instructions paid off.

"Are you still following your diet?" she asked offhandedly.

"Yes, Dr. Genie," the lookout simply answered, gulping a little despite bracing himself for what was about to happen.

Her diet was basically for vegetarians but still full of protein and vitamins. The doctor wasn't one to take shortcuts, so pills weren't included. When she first started the experiment, exercise was mandated, but menial labor was in high demand at the time so she had him do that instead. And the results were as she predicted: satisfactory.

But that was just preparation for the experiment he undertook. For a month, Dr. Genie introduced a physical enhancement serum to his body, making it stronger, faster, more durable (and simply better in some areas); it was absolutely necessary in creating a villain.

Having her fill of his nakedness, Dr. Genie put on a pair of gloves and stuck the syringe in the bottle. The syringe filled quickly and Dr. Genie removed it, making sure it was the exact amount she needed before putting the bottle away. Although it was redundant, she ordered the lookout to remain still. She took a cloth and soaked a part of it with rubbing alcohol before wiping a specific part of the lookout's neck. After that, she gently inserted the syringe in the spot she rubbed and pushed the stimulant inside.

"I'm really tempted to just take your ass anyway for what you tried to do," Dr. Genie whispered cruelly in his ear. "But in light of your exceptional skills, I'm letting you off with a warning. Don't make me change my mind."

The lookout couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief once the doctor turned her back. However, as he watched her, the lookout began to feel uncomfortable, his body starting to twitch from the stimulant injection. The lookout closed his eyes, set his teeth, and controlled his breathing as his nerves began to get agitated.

First came the pain.

His body jerked as his immune system began to fight the intruders. Thanks to the physical enhancement serum, his body's defense was at its peak, but since the drug was made from a similar formula to the serum, it was able to bypass most of the defenses and fight his natural cellular defenders, resulting in the increasing pain flooding through his body. Despite its valiant attempts, the body succumbed within twenty minutes (the time written down by the doctor) and a cooling relief washed over him.

And then the effects kicked in.

The cooling relief he felt vanished as the lookout's heart rate began to increase. His body reacted quickly as always, his cock rising full mast, rigid and angry. Waves of imaginary touches brushed against his thick cock, pleasing his senses and driving him mad. He stood nowhere near another object, but with the amount of stimulation he was getting, it felt like he was being wrapped up tight.

He still held back from giving in to the drug; if he tried to act on them, the doctor would be quick to tase him and that shit hurt. With that in mind, his resolve strengthened, but the lookout began to feel the numbness climb up his body. His nerves had finally been overloaded from the pressure of the drug and he could feel himself swaying around.

And then he dropped, hitting his head on the floor hard and losing consciousness. Dr. Genie barely moved, only noting down that he lasted a couple of minutes longer than before. She waited for a moment to see if she needed to prod him awake, though she hoped against it. Thankfully, she didn't have to as the lookout stirred and shook himself awake.

As he climbed to his feet, Dr. Genie could see that it wasn't the "normal" lookout who was in control; instead, his instincts were giving the orders. The lookout was now a feral man once again. All the doctor had to do now was assert her dominance over him . . . also known as the hard part.

The feral man rushed at the doctor faster than she anticipated, grabbing her and slamming her against the wall. I might have to stop myself from getting killed first, Dr. Genie thought with a grunt. He growled and howled at her, spewing spit on her face and really pissing her off. Rewardingly so, she punched him in the face and whacked his windpipe. As he stumbled back, she grabbed a baton to beat him into submission. However, as she turned to face him, the male backhanded her across the room. Strength definitely beat intelligence that time, Dr. Genie thought as a headache developed immediately.

She began to crawl and look for a weapon but the feral man jumped on her and pinned her down, growling in her ear and digging his nails (thankfully short) in her arms. As she readied her body for pain, the feral male caught a scent coming from her body and lessened her grip on her. The doctor instantly rolled over to elbow him but was blocked by the man's quick reflexes. Instead of continuing to fight though, he stared at her, looking her whole body over as if seeing her for the first time. As a matter of fact, even Dr. Genie was starting to get the impression that there might be some intelligence in the feral man. Just as she thought that though, the male growled an intimidating threat before purring and rubbing her chest with his head.

Men, Dr. Genie sighed.

Being in his grip, the doctor's hopes for escaping were nonexistent. Still, it didn't have to end badly as long as she played her cards right. Right now, her only option was to stay still and let the male do as he pleased, which was just rubbing her breast with his head. When he had his fill, he looked at her expectantly and she leaned forward, rubbing her face along his chiseled chest in return. In the earliest experiments, Dr. Genie was baffled at why she had to do this but as time wore on and more experiments failed, she chalked it up to being a sort of courtship ritual, like a sort of foreplay before sex, although there wasn't any other known creature that rubs their faces into each other's chest.