In This Country Act 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor was then forced to the ground and the man laid on top of her with his face down by her crotch. The male ripped her pants apart with ease and tossed them away before planting his face between her legs, licking and rubbing her pussy with his fingers. Dr. Genie knew she had to follow suit and took his dangling cock into her mouth. A warning growl came from the man but the doctor wasn't that stupid to make a mistake such as that.

Suffice to say, she couldn't get his whole length in her mouth. Only a few inches past the head was all she could fit in her mouth and she was trying hard to make sure he didn't want to "help" her. The only problem was that she wasn't adept in this particular field. Knowing may be half the battle, but skills brought home the victory.

Besides, the work he was doing on her made tending to his thick sausage an even more difficult task. Just one finger in her hole felt like a vibrator as he shook it vigorously. Her attempts to tighten her pussy were stopped time and time again as his movements forced her walls to respond to him, not the impulses sent from her brain. As a result, her body began to move erratically and shook uncontrollably until her vaginal walls did tighten, orgasming all over his finger.

He stood up with his finger to his nose, using his heightened sense of smell to fill his nostrils with her aroma. A peculiar look came upon his face as he stared at his finger. Even as her body trembled, Dr. Genie watched him with fascination as he seemed to be contemplating an idea.

And then he put his finger in his mouth.

Whatever he tasted must've been good because he slowly turned to look at the doctor, who understood what the look on his face meant. With all the strength she had in her arms, Dr. Genie started crawling towards anything she could use to hold him back. Again, it was pointless to even try to escape but it was the thought that counts. The male barely leapt towards her and grabbed her legs while she kicked out futilely as the man raised picked her upside down. Dr. Genie fought in vain as she did everything she could think of. She kicked and flailed her arms, scratched his legs and abdomen; she even tried to bite him, but the man barely growled in response. At least the physical enhancement serum seemed to be working just fine, she thought with remorse.

The feral man wasn't confused with her reaction, just angry as his instincts told him the female was being difficult since she hadn't completely submitted to him. However, his anger wasn't greater than his curiosity, so he simply raised her high enough to be safe from her kicks and put his head between her legs.

Almost immediately, the struggling quit. The doctor squeezed her legs but her muscles were no match for the feral man's strength. Her legs were parted and the male put his mouth against her cunt, licking the sensitive flesh and the juices oozing out. There was no way she could fight the overpowering pleasure a second time and soon she was back to being a trembling mess. All she could do now was hope that it didn't get worse.

And to make it worse, he pushed his tongue in her drooling pussy. At first, it wasn't that big of a deal to her, she was expecting it. The problem arose when his tongue seemed to go deeper into her canal and graze those less accessible places. And after a few minutes of being probed, the doctor was convinced his tongue had elongated to a longer length than normal. By now, it was getting hard to even think as Dr. Genie was starting to get dizzy from being upside down and being eaten out.

Apparently, the feral man was getting concerned about her as well. He gently lowered her to the floor without bothering to stop his feast on her quivering cunt. Her orgasm approached faster than earlier, surprising the man as his tongue was unexpectedly squeezed on all sides. It was a slow process to get his tongue extracted from her pulsing fleshy walls since every move he made caused her to twitch and shudder with immense pleasure.

Eventually, he managed to get his whole tongue out, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue as a "thank you". Damn, all that and I haven't even been fucked yet, she thought, I'm going to need a stamina drug just to keep up with him! There was no point in hoping for freedom; she could barely move her head. She did feel the feral man lay his cock on her moist slit and he waited for her to look him straight in the eye. With her undivided attention, the feral male voiced a series of quick grunts before sliding his thick and rigid meat pole into her tender folds.

They both groaned in unison.

If there was only one reason why Dr. Genie conducted this experiment once a month, this moment was it. As tender as she was, her pussy was holding his cock just as tight as it did his tongue. Nothing else mattered to her now that her whole world consisted of everything inside her pussy. If only the world was this chaotic, the doctor thought.

The man started a slow, melodious pace to stretch out her velvet cunt. The feral man held her legs apart with little force but had extra at the ready in case the doctor tried something. His precaution was understandable but not needed; Dr. Genie had been enjoying the ride the whole way, but even then she just wasn't going to roll over and be an easy conquest.

His repetitious thrusts made the doctor feel like jelly, melting from the intense and overwhelming pleasure radiating from her cushy cunt. And he wasn't cutting corners either, the feral male made sure he could stuff as much of his cock in her gushing cave as possible until he met her cervix or his balls slapped her ass, whichever came first.

It wasn't long before the doctor's pussy could accommodate his length and that meant the male didn't have to go easy on her. His tempo increased gradually, making the doctor fight to keep her voice down. Not only that, but his cock never left her pussy, only a third or perhaps a quarter of his pistoning rod was removed and reinserted at the speed he desired.

For a brief second, he paused to turn her over, clasping her ass and continued to fuck her with her ass in the air. Dr. Genie clenched her teeth, clawing at the ground as she tried, and failed, to grab something. The pleasure was too good to resist physically, but her mental defenses were strong enough to tank a pounding like this. It was hard but she wasn't about to submit to her creation.

The "creation" didn't care for who she was, it was just following orders sent from its basic instincts to reproduce with any female of its kind. As a matter of fact, the male wasn't eliciting many sounds at all, just a grunt or two if his arms tired or his thighs began to ache. When they did, he had her lean over the counter and stuffed his meat back in her streaming pussy. With the strength of his legs added, he pounded her as hard as he could, driving the doctor closer and closer to her next orgasm.

Despite her best efforts, Dr. Genie's body submitted, clenching his cock like a tight pair of clothes, hungrily devouring his cock as it spasmed and writhed around it. The male took no notice of her orgasm and fucked her through it, forcing her to endure it longer than she was supposed to. It was only when his balls began to tighten and constrict that he knew he had reached the end of his assignment. His pace doubled instantly and Dr. Genie cried as another orgasm was being removed from her body. He grabbed her with all his strength and slammed his cock all the way inside, roaring like the beast he is as his cock blasted jets of semen into her ocean of a cunt.

Dr. Genie panted heavily, glad that she had (mentally) survived her experiment. It was a failure, no doubt, but it was a failure she could learn from. Physically, she had enough strength to think and not much else. Her body was sensitive and she was doing her best not to move in case something pleasurable reacted to her movements. Remembering the previous experiments, the doctor knew that the feral male was the subconscious and was due to be subdued as a result of its strenuous activity. Sometimes it passed out, sometimes not, but the mind of the lookout was expected to take control over his body once more and help her look presentable. However, it was taking him longer than she thought for him to take control.

She slowly turned her head to face him and, for the first time since she started these experiments, actual surprise took hold of her face. From the doctor's point of view, it seemed like the two minds were at war, each having a half of the body and unable to take control of the other. This was completely new territory for her and Dr. Genie was at a loss of what to do. That quickly ended though as she suddenly realized if the lookout lost, she would need to put the feral man down like a wild beast.

As the mental war sent the body around the laboratory, Dr. Genie located her taser by the operating table and slid down to the floor, doing her absolute best to not make a sound. The banging and clanging behind her perfectly masked her pants and grunts as she crawled with all the strength left her arms. When she finally reached it, the doctor clicked it on, ready to be used at a moment's notice. The final act was to stand and her legs were definitely not up to the task. Still, she climbed back to her feet as the numbness in her legs was fading fast once they found their strength. And as she brought up the taser, it hit the underside of the table and fell to the floor.

NO! Dr. Genie thought horribly.

Trembling, she looked up to see that the body no longer moved, making it unclear who reigned in the body. She couldn't even speak to ask, yet her question was answered soon enough. The body turned and Dr. Genie stared into the eyes of the feral male. With its victory, he stomped towards her with obvious intent on its mind. The doctor wasn't afraid of the male in the slightest, she just didn't want to submit to her instincts and follow its commands.

When he was but a few feet away, Dr. Genie was suddenly aware that the taser was still at her feet. Slowly, she bent down to grab it and rose up with the feral male in her face. Shocked, she blindly pushed the taser at him, but felt her wrist being grabbed.

She had lost. All of her resistance left her completely and she slumped to the ground as the taser fell next to her. Intelligence had made her proud and arrogant like any other individual of influence. She didn't think she was above the law of nature, only that she could get away with it, but it seemed like she was next in line to feel nature's wrath.

She didn't respond when he growled and grunted at her, nor when he jerked her hand around. Finally, he just grabbed her arm and forced her to stand. Dr. Genie refused to look him in the face, hearing his snarls and other animal sounds reverberate from him.

"Doctor," a deep voice beckoned her.

THAT got her attention as she slowly looked up at him, eyes wide that he said something.

What have I done?

*****

She opened her eyes groggily, her sight doubling everything she saw. Thankfully, the first thing Dr. Genie noticed was the blanket covering her whole body while she lay on the operating table . . . and the lookout sleeping in a chair nearby. Her mind felt like it wasn't there at all and her body felt like a mountain. But her eyes adjusted quickly and she was suddenly aware that the operating table was closer to the floor than it was supposed to.

Keeping her eyes on the lookout, Dr. Genie reached as low as she could and felt along the floor her fingers bumped against the taser. She grabbed it, checked that it still worked, and brought it up under the blanket. Although she barely made a noise, the lookout still awoke, uncertain about where he was before his eyes settled on her.

"Dr. Genie, you're awake!" he exclaimed. "Is there anything you need? I can get you water or some food if you want."

"Quiet," she ordered. "The only thing I want is to know what the last thing you remember happening was."

"Um . . . the last thing I remember?" he repeated.

She waited, irritatingly so.

"That w-would be . . ," he gulped. As much as he didn't want to say it, he knew what the last thing he remembered was. "The last thing I remember is you saying I was going to get punished for my cocky behavior."

"I thought so," the doctor smiled.

She tased him.

The lookout dropped like a rock twitching and writhing on the floor by the table. The doctor carefully tested if she could stand and, when she was confident she could, stepped around him so as to not be touched by his contorting body. While it was a painful experience, the lookout didn't have it as bad as someone without the physical enhancement serum running through their body. Knowing this, Dr. Genie tased him again and once more a few minutes later. With that much electricity coursing through him, even his enhanced physicality wouldn't be able to withstand the pain. He felt like he just wanted to explode, get it over with and be done with it. But just like the doctor earlier, there was no way he was going to get away from her, no matter how much he tried to squirm away.

When the electricity was barely there and the pain had died down, the lookout was able to take his first breaths of relief. The sound of footsteps dispelled that relief instantly as Dr. Genie stepped into his view. Quickly, he scurried away from her but only managed to bang his head against the counter.

"Get off the damn floor," she ordered. He complied, slowly, unsure if she was going to tase him again. His uncertainty was ignored as she declared, "I have a list of things for you to do and if it's not done correctly, I'm going to let everyone in this building tase you. Understand?"

"Yes, doctor," the lookout nodded.

"First, send Target up to me," Dr. Genie declared, "then have Ruthless, Carbon, and Asphalt shadow our drug shipments. Tell them to only interfere to protect our product. Third, run a diagnosis on the security system to check and make sure it's still functioning from the storm. If it isn't, get some scientists and get it fixed. When all that is done, get something to eat according to your diet. Don't take too long on that. After that, return to your post for the day. Leave."

The lookout rushed out the door as the doctor watched him go. Now that she was alone, Dr. Genie couldn't help but break into a smile as she thought back to when the feral man spoke. It was a total surprise to hear it speak and, while the sex was phenomenally superb, his speaking had her whole attention. He only said one word, "Doctor", but he said it repeatedly as if it was his new mantra. Of course, his body was human, so it's not hard for the feral man to speak. And some animals are known to have a pretty good IQ.

A perfect example would be parrots, specifically because they were able to learn a variety of human languages and display some complex thinking when tested with minor human questions. The point is that Dr. Genie began to believe that the conscious mind was intellectual while the subconscious mind was instinctual. But, if the feral male actually managed to gain intelligence . . .

"Doctor, you asked for me?" Target spoke up.

"Damn Target," Dr. Genie sighed. "You made me lose my train of thought."

Target looked annoyed.

"Take Yellow Jacket on a test run," the doctor said, "and see what areas he needs improvement."

"Anyone in particular?" Target inquired.

"I don't really care who," Dr. Genie replied. But right after she answered, she stopped and asked, "It's spring, right?"

"Yes," Target nodded.

"Then you know what, just stay away from the tourists," Dr. Genie added.

"Of course, doctor."

*****

"So what's all this?" Maurice asked as his car was loaded up with groceries. "Are you planning something with your girl?"

"No, I'm making her something to eat for lunch," Grey answered. When they got inside, he continued to say, "River is going to be busy helping the heroes protect tourists while they're sightseeing, so this is one less thing she has to worry about."

"Well, just don't let Eddie find out you're cooking for her," Maurice smirked as he drove Grey home. "He'll pass out if he does."

"You better not rat me out either," Grey replied.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Maurice nodded.

They pulled up to Grey's apartment complex a few minutes later and Grey retrieved his groceries from Maurice's car. He carried them to his door, unlocked it, and went inside. It was in the afternoon so Crystal was still on duty, but that gave Grey a chance to get her food ready. Once he put most of the groceries away, he grabbed a few of the vegetables and a knife to start cutting them.

"So what exactly are you making?" he heard behind him.

As quick as he could, Grey turned around and faced the direction where the voice came from. Sitting at his table was his boss, instructor, and father figure: Shepherd, leader of the Dinshoto Dirty Dogs.

He threw the knife.

The knife went straight through the gang leader's chest, clanging against the back of the chair and falling to the floor.

"It's nice to see you too, you little bitch," Shepherd sneered.

"How the hell can you reach this far?" Grey demanded. "I know damn well your life sentence hasn't been lifted, so leave the bullshit behind."

"I wasn't going to spout any bullshit," Shepherd replied. "All I did was practice and meditate on a daily basis. I'm telling you, it works."

"Fuck you," Grey snapped.

"This is the attitude I get, after all I've done for you," Shepherd sighed. "Where's the love? What happened to the respect you showed me? Why hasn't the prodigal son returned home?"

"There's no home to go back to," Grey glared.

"I can get one," Shepherd grinned.

"And make me lose all of this?" Grey shook with rage. "You better be happy you're not physically here."

"Heel boy," Shepherd ordered.

"I'm not your boy, dog, or any derogatory name you can think of," Grey declared. "If you're not saying my name then this conversation is over and we both know I know how to end it."

"I'm actually not here for an argument," Shepherd said.

"As if I believe that," Grey scoffed. "You don't want me to live my own life."

"You had a life," Shepherd insisted.

"A criminal lifestyle," Grey rolled his eyes. "Barely any rewards, barely any profits, and barely any safety. Thanks but no thanks. The life I'm living now far outweighs whatever you have to offer."

"I know," Shepherd nodded. "I just want you to know that you have a place to come to when it falls apart."

"Prison," Grey snorted.

""Laugh now, but your lifestyle is in danger," Shepherd smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Grey asked.

"You see, I'm actually interested in your new life," Shepherd ignored his question, "because there is no definitive success in your new life. That's a pipe dream you're lucky to have."

"What are you talking about?" Grey asked again.

"I'm talking about you," Shepherd sneered. "Your name is on the streets and so much to the point where it's even reached me. So I'm just giving you a heads up and to let you know that the clock is ticking."

*****

Osprey sat at his favorite spot, a ledge on the tallest building that overlooked the entire city of Nanit. It wasn't at the center of the city, but that gave Osprey the advantage with the whole city in his view. Up here, he could see the majority of the city, just like any other bird of prey, and it allowed him to identify where a crime is taking place.

Thankfully, today seemed peaceful, but even then, he wasn't going to relax. He wanted to be ready for anything that might happen. However, he got tired of sitting on the ledge after half an hour and decided to check out the locals. He pushed off the ledge and plummeted to the ground like a brick. When he was a few stories high, Osprey flexed his shoulder blades and his wings stretched out like a parachute, allowing him to soar through the air as he scanned the downtown area. With no crime in action, the hero moved on to the suburban area, paying extra close attention to the people out and about.