In Thoreau's Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing my tongue for safety, I stood up with Carol in my arms and deposited her gently onto the bed. On her back, her breasts pointed up proudly, the tube top around her waist. I lay down beside her, snaking my arm underneath her neck. She smiled, eyes sparkling.

"You have no idea how long I idolized you," I said. "Four years of high school and you were the Perfect Woman. And I didn't even know you, but I was sure that you were just as beautiful on the inside as you were on the outside."

"And how beautiful was that?" she asked with a laugh.

"I thought you were the most beautiful woman God ever put on the planet," I said, nodding assuredly.

"Then why did it take you until senior year to ask me out?" she said.

"Waay too shy. Waay too intimidated," I said, now shaking my head. It was intoxicating to hold her so close, to press gently against her thigh.

"Too bad," she said, "I guess I'll have to show you what you missed."

"Would it have been anything other than a miss?" I asked doubtfully.

"You mean, would we have made it together as a couple?" she asked in return.

"Yeah."

She looked into my eyes for a long time. "From my perspective," she said softly, taking my face in her hands, "Yes, we would have."

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. My arm held her neck close, and my free hand returned to caress a breast. Her nipple erected and aureole got goose bumps under my delicate touch. She giggled. "Ooh! That tickles!"

"I'll be firmer," I said, and rolled her nipple a little more firmly between my thumb and finger.

"Yes," she sighed, "That's really nice."

We resumed kissing. I gently kneaded one breast, then the other. I felt all the curves and spaces of her chest. She held me gently, and then slowly, her hand moved down my chest, down my stomach, and felt for my now-raging erection. Her hand slowly glided up and down it through my jeans.

"Mmm," she said softly, "That feels nice."

"Carol," I said, "My forever fantasy was to really make love to you - not a fast fuck, but slowly, tenderly, lovingly. Can we do that?" I gazed into those beautiful eyes that had not lost their sparkle.

"That sounds wonderful," she smiled. "After all, we have all night, and I don't think I'll let you sleep. But if it takes time, that's all the more exciting. Then make love to me, love me with all your heart and body." With that, she hugged me close and kissed me deeply. I responded with my own tongue, holding her close in return.

Our hands wandered each other's bodies. Slow, long strokes down curvy hips. Moving the tube top out of the way. With a short disruption, she pulled it over her head. I smoothed her shoulder-length black hair and pulled her to me again. Without the elastic top, I had free access to caress her tummy. And what a delightful one it was. Firm, smooth, and melding itself into every other curve. I am a tummy aficionado, and hers was among the best. I gave her soft caresses and the occasional sticking of my finger into her belly button, which would break our kisses as she laughed.

Her hands massaged my back and shoulders, and trailed down my hip. Coming back, she slowly stroked my penis through my jeans, a few long, slow strokes before moving her hand up my belly and chest.

I caressed the inside of her thigh, moving slowly up her jeans to cup her pussy. She moaned and arched her back to tell me she liked it. She wore no belt when I moved to take her jeans off. They unbuttoned easily, and I slowly worked the zipper down. Do you remember how erotic the sound of a zipper unzipping can be? This certainly was. I was unzipping the pants of a fantasy woman, on the way to making love to her. I spread the jeans and just caressed her lower belly. Her skin felt so cool, smooth, and sweet. I could feel the tops of her bikini panties. Working my fingers underneath the elastic, I felt a little patch of fur. Moving lower, I rounded the corner of her mound and cupped her pussy with my hand. Once again, she moaned and arched and my hand moved further. I could feel wet pussy lips beneath my fingers. We kissed and kissed and I rubbed between her lips, now getting a finger between them, now bending that finger and inserting it deep within her. She gasped, and slowly started to rock against my hand, masturbating herself on my digit. My palm was up against her clit, and I felt it become erect. I gently applied pressure to it as I finger-fucked her. Her breath quickened and her rhythm increased.

I felt her hand reach for my cock. She stroked it a few times, and then her hand moved up to my belt. She quickly unclasped it, and then opened the top button of my jeans. Once again, the eroticism of the slow sound of zipper teeth parting surrounded us in my tiny cabin. Do you remember how, with somewhat tight jeans, the loosening of their tightness as the zipper came down felt so erotic, too? The anticipation that soon fingers would wrap around warm skin? That's what it was. Fingers grasping the zipper pull. Fingers slowly, ever so slowly pulling it down. That sound. The release of fabric against legs, hips, and hardon. Fingers moving the jeans aside, and grasping cock through underwear. And then - glory - fingers moving underneath underwear elastic and finding hard flesh and exploring it, a little tentatively at first. The shaft. The head. Feeling all around the head: its tip, the edges, underneath the head. Then fingers moving down and encircling the shaft, grasping it firmly and squeezing just for a moment. Then moving further down to feel pubic hair and the base of the shaft. Then down farther to gently take balls between fingers and just feel them, learn their shape, feel the sac. Then fingers return to the shaft, wrap around them, squeeze tightly, and begin to stroke in earnest. At first a slow rhythm, but then speeding to exactly match the rhythm of fingers in pussy. A mutual hand job. Lips locked in deep kisses, breathing labored in excitement.

I broke the kiss and looked down at her. "May I take off your jeans?"

She giggled. "Polite of you to ask," she said, "I was wondering if you were ever going to get around to it!"

"All in due time, beautiful lady. I am rather enjoying myself."

She looked at me deeply. "Me, too."

I knelt and took her jeans at her ankles and pulled. She arched to let them slide off her ass, and with a quick pull I held them. Dropping them on the floor at the foot of the bed, I reached for her panties and with one quick pull, had them off, too. I gazed at the most beautiful naked body I could have ever imagined. My shirt came over my head, and I stood up and dropped my jeans and underwear. I stood naked over the bed, my cock sticking straight out, and up, I was so hard.

"Under the blanket," I said, and I pulled it out from underneath and laid it gently over her. I slid in next to her. "Now, where were we?" I moved my arm under her neck again and pulled her to me in a deep kiss. My other arm held her shoulder as I just moved in close, feeling her breasts against my chest. She put a leg over my hip and pulled close. I could feel every curve of her body against me. We kissed and kissed this way. Reveling in just the touch of our bodies. My hardon poked her belly, and I gently stroked it against smooth skin.

She pulled back. "While we're asking permission, may I kiss your cock?"

"I would be most grateful were you to do that," I replied.

She actually licked her lips as she looked at me and smiled. I rolled onto my back (almost rolling off the single bed!), and she moved down, the blanket on her back. She gently stroked my cock with her fingers, looking at it close up. Her tongue flicked out and licked the shaft lightly. Then she moved closer and gave a forceful lick of the shaft from the base to the head with the full width of her tongue. She repeated this several times, each one soliciting a gasp from her victim. Then, grasping the shaft at the base, she held it up vertically and lowered her lips around the head, and sliding her lips down the shaft just a little. She came up for air, and repeated this: lips engulfing the head, followed by a slow move down the shaft. Each time, she moved a little farther, taking more of my meat into her mouth. Once deep inside her mouth, her cheeks collapsed as she sucked, and I could feel the flesh of her mouth and tongue all along my length. It was incredible. She came up and licked around my head, and took me inside her mouth again. She moved her hair out of the way so I could watch. It was such a sight to see my hardness disappear into her mouth. She came up for air panting.

"You taste good!" she exclaimed.

"We aim to please," I said.

"We do, too" she said, with a wicked smile. Then she moved up and rubbed her nipple up the underside of my cock. The feeling was electric. She rubbed the flesh of first one breast, then the other up and down my cock. Then each nipple. She started at the tip and dragged a nipple down the length of my shaft, and would follow her breast with her mouth, taking me all the way down her throat, her lips against my pubic hair. Then she'd come up, the other nipple tracing the length of my dick from bottom to top, then top to bottom followed by her luscious lips and mouth.

"Much more of that," I gasped, "And I'll explode!" I could feel the load bubbling up.

"I don't think so," she said simply, and moved up, straddling me with one leg on the floor. "Move to the center."

I scotched to the middle of the bed, and she followed on top of me, pulling her leg up onto the mattress. I looked at her straddling me, breasts hanging beautifully, hair framing her beautiful face, eyes shining in the candlelight.

"You are so beautiful," I said. "I was right to love you so much then."

"What about now?" she said softly.

"Yes, now too."

She tilted her head just a little in a way that was totally appealing. "Then would you please aim and please?" She said, and her laughter lifted the world.

"I would be most honored," I said. My cock was at her entrance. I could feel the wetness of her lips. Slowly, lusciously slowly, I pushed my head between her lips and began to shove deep inside her womanness. She arched her neck, head going back, and sighed.

"I want to feel every inch," she said, "I want you to fill me slowly so I can feel every moment, every bit."

How could I do anything else? The universe seemed to slow, as I concentrated on feeling only my cock making its way into her warmth. Slowly I penetrated, each moment bringing a new feeling of warm enfolding, a slight friction, but a sense of welcoming, as if I had always meant to be there. I pulled her head down close and we hugged, my cock still ever so slowly moving in. It felt like an eternity, but finally, I was fully inside.

"That feels so good," she said, smiling that radiant smile. "Now, it's my turn." With that, she slowly started to rock back and forth, moving me in and out about half way. But it was the intensity of the feeling with which she did it. This was no mere rocking. It was done with purpose, with soul. I hugged her shoulders as she moved her hips. The feeling of my cock entering deep. Leaving part way, reentering all the way. Leaving, entering. In a slow delicious rhythm. It wasn't stimulating enough to make me feel like cumming. That urge from her sucking and breast work had abated. Now, all I wanted to do was keep slowly rocking all night long. I said as much.

"I told you I wouldn't let you sleep," she laughed in response. "But I won't be on top all night! At some point it will be up to you to restrain yourself!" She kept up the slow rocking, and planted light, sweet kisses all over my face.

We rocked and rocked for what seemed like hours. I kept looking at her perfect body in the candlelight. Her hair hanging down and sometimes tickling my chest. I would reach and cup her breasts, and leaning up, kiss them and suck her nipples. But while that made her breath ragged, I couldn't get her to speed her rhythm.

"Oh, yes! I'm going to cum!" she said. And with that, a huge shudder ran through her from head to toes. Her head dropped to my chest, and I could feel her pussy grip my cock in spasms of pleasure.

"Oh my God, that was intense!" she gasped.

"I think it's time for me to be on top," I said. We looked around, and without a word decided that the bed was too narrow for a two-person roll. She sighed and lifted off me. I moved to the side and she lay next to me on her back. As I rolled to my side, she spread her legs in the most inviting gesture I could possibly imagine. Her arms came out as she beckoned me to mount her. I moved between those lovely legs, pushed up, arms extended, looking down at her lovely body. Her hand took my hardness and positioned it. I moved forward slightly, and my head entered her once again. Looking deeply into her eyes, I ever-so-slowly penetrated her, once again my cock moving in at almost painful slowness. But instead, it was a blissful slowness, as we each savored the feeling of hard dick sinking into wet pussy. Her feet hooked the back of my knees as her legs spread wide. Her hands settled on either side of my waist. Finally, I was buried to the hilt. It felt so good to be so deep. I withdrew about half way, and then slowly sank in again. Withdrew, and sank. The same slow rhythm as before. In and out. In and out. Slowly, lovingly, tenderly. Wanting to feel every sensation. Wanting time to stop. Having it feel as if time had slowed. Her eyes closed. She pulled me close.

"I'm cumming again," she whispered in my ear, and nipped my earlobe as another shudder wracked her entire body and she moaned.

I hugged her hard, feeling her breasts against my chest, poked by firm, erect nipples. I gave her a full body rub now as I rocked, moving our bodies together, feeling more beyond just genitals rubbing. That full body contact plus the warmth surrounding my cock brought me towards climax.

"Carol," I whispered in return, "I'm going to have to cum soon. This is just too exciting."

"Yes, please," she smiled in reply, "I'm ready for you to do that. Give me a little warning so I can cum with you."

We rocked together. Now she was responding even a little more, rocking her hips in rhythm with my thrusts with a little more energy, as if to encourage me. It didn't take long.

"I'm just about there," I whispered, "You feel so good to me. It feels so good to make love to you."

"Then show me your love," she said, hugging me tightly, "Give me all the love you have pent up in that wonderful cock. Shoot it in me! I'm cumming!" She arched her back and moaned, which took me over the top as my cock gushed deep inside her womb. I had a vision of making a baby, my sperm uniting with her egg, and that just intensified my orgasm. We moaned and moaned and writhed in each other's arms, me pumping load after load of cum, she taking it and milking me for every drop. Our eyes were shut, and we concentrated on just feeling each other's bodies rub, feeling my cock buried inside her, feeling the hot sperm spread itself in her womb. We slowly came down from the peak, sweaty even in the cool night air in the cabin, and panting from the last bit of exertion. She held my face and kissed me all over my cheeks and forehead. She finished by planting a big wet one on the end of my nose. We both laughed.

"That, my beautiful lady, was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced in all my years," I said, looking in her eyes and smiling.

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"No," I said, suddenly serious. "Never before. Probably never again. I never thought making love could be so beautiful."

"The night's young," she said with that wicked smile, "Should I take that as a challenge?"

This was fun. To be continued...

12