In Time for Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it? Are you sure you're not even a little bit curious?" she continued, seductively running her hand up Elliot's arm. "Trust me on this one, Elliot. I know you're longing for some love in your life. Let me be the one to give it to you." When her arm reached his shoulder, she gave him a light squeeze and with her other hand began stroking herself even faster, in an almost trance-like state induced by her lust. "Touch it, baby," she whispered. "Touch my huge cock. Feel its warmth in your hand. You'll change your mind in an instant, I promise." Her ominous-sounding tone and crude choice of words finally got through to Elliot, sending shivers down his spine and bringing his muddled mind back to reality.

"No!" he yelled, slapping Jenna's arm away before quickly scurrying away into his room, slamming his door shut behind him.

"Elliot, wait!" Jenna shouted after him, the sultry, domineering tone in her voice being completely gone. It made no difference. She was met with a painful silence, being left alone in the kitchen with her dick still in her hand and her arm stinging where Elliot had slapped her.

Looking down at the floor, she let out a loud sigh, being reminded that she was still in her swimsuit after tucking her cock back inside once it had quickly deflated. It was getting late, and she still needed to take a shower before going to sleep. She went back to her room and grabbed one of her nightgowns from her drawer, a thin, black, sexy thing, much like every other one she slept in, then headed to her and Elliot's shared bathroom.

Once inside, she set the nightgown down on the toilet lid and started undressing. As her swimsuit hit the floor and left her completely naked, she glanced over at the mirror above the sink, her eyes immediately fixating on her dick that hung free. She sighed once again, this time in a more sad manner than before.

She looked up at her face, only then noticing the tears running down her cheeks as the mirror made them evident. Seeing her own face, which normally brimmed with confidence, almost smugly so, now instead being reduced to something akin to a timid little girl was enough to finally break her, just like she had broken Elliot before. Right as she started to sob, she quickly turned on the tap to drown out any sound that could potentially have made it out of the door.

She had failed, been way too aggressive. Despite the hundreds of times she had imagined how the scenario would play out, she wasn't able to recreate it. All of her bottled up feelings came out too quickly, she had just been too excited by the thought of spending a night with Elliot, something she had dreamt of time and time again. In the heat of the moment she hadn't even considered that him turning her down was a possibility, she had been so sure that he was desperate for someone to share intimacy with, even if said intimacy came with a huge girl-cock included.

As her crying continued, she buried her face in her arms on top of the bathroom counter, thinking that all hope was lost. Elliot probably hated her now, she thought, and in hindsight, she couldn't blame him. From his or any outsider's perspective, she must have came off as the most vile person in existence. Disturbing his sleep on numerous occasions with her one night stands, stealing his girlfriend, telling him no normal girl would ever want to date him... all for the end goal of trying to satisfy her lust.

Did it really have to end like this?

----------

30 minutes had passed since Elliot had stormed off and gone to bed early, when a sudden knocking on his door shifted his focus away from his own thoughts. A thin sliver of light spread out across the wall next to his bed as his door creaked open ever so slightly, before a silhouette quickly blotted out most of it.

"Elliot?" he heard Jenna say, in a surprisingly soft voice. "Are you awake?"

"... Yeah," he mumbled. Jenna's very presence should have bothered him, but strangely enough he was able to stay perfectly calm. His head was turned away from her however, as he still found it difficult to face her after the things she had said to him.

"Are you... angry?" Her voice was weak, almost with a slight whimper to it, which was for the best. After all, she didn't want Elliot to think that she was there just to taunt him.

"No."

"Oh... that's good." She wasn't sure what to make of his cold, emotionless reply, but the fact that he hadn't told her to fuck off yet was a good sign. "Umm... can I come in?"

Elliot turned his head slightly, glancing over at Jenna who was barely visible in the darkness of his room, but he thought he could make out a bashful expression on her face. He shrugged, turning back to face the wall. "Fine," he grumbled, wary of Jenna's intentions, but wanting to believe that she was there to set things right.

A relieved smile flashed across Jenna's face. "Thanks," she said, her voice high pitched, giving away her excitement. She entered, carefully shutting the door behind her, leaving them both in the darkness of the night as the streak of light from the kitchen disappeared.

As soon as she had made it inside, the change in atmosphere hit her like a truck. It was only her and him now, alone in the pitch blackness. This had been the start of so many of her fantasies, something she had hoped to experience ever since she met Elliot. Her knees became wobbly just thinking about it, and her breathing became heavy and uncontrolled, to the point that Elliot would definitely have taken notice if she didn't make sure to calm down quickly. Even her cock and nipples reacted to her indecent thoughts, stiffening slightly in her thin nightgown, in that moment making her feel thankful for the darkness in the room.

"Listen..." she began, wanting to distract herself from her thoughts and focus on the matter at hand. She bit her lip, thinking of how to express herself as to not anger or discourage Elliot any further, as she slowly made her way towards his bed. "I... just wanted to let you know I'm sorry... for the things that I said." She walked up to his nightstand and turned on his bed lamp with adjustable brightness, making sure to keep it at the lowest setting, in part to not disturb Elliot, but also to instill a cozy atmosphere.

"What happened to your attitude from before?" Elliot icily said, his eyes still fixed on the wall. "Are you just here to make fun of me again?"

Jenna was taken aback from his response, feeling hurt over his assumption, but understanding his scepticism nevertheless. "No, Elliot... I wasn't making fun of you before either, you know. I was just being honest about how I felt."

"What about the part about me being a girly boy with a useless dick? Were you being honest about that too?"

Jenna went quiet, feeling his words gnawing at her. As stated before, she knew that Elliot wasn't afraid to bite back when disrespected, but this time his choice of words surprised even her. "Please, Elliot..." she pleaded as she sat down near the foot of the queen sized bed, a bold move she knew. "I really didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"So you did mean it, huh."

"Well..." she began, realizing that honesty was the way to go. Her charade had ended already, there was no reason to deceive Elliot any further. She prepared for the worst, looking down at the floor in shame before letting out a heavy sigh. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"... It's ok," Elliot replied, his voice less harsh than a moment ago but still noticeably distant. "I forgive you."

"Really?!" Jenna exclaimed, feeling her heart skip a beat as she turned back to Elliot, while dramatically clutching her chest with both hands.

"If all you're doing is telling the truth then the only thing I can do is accept it, right?" He looked over at Jenna, finally with something other than contempt in his eyes. It may not have been much, but at least he seemed at peace now. As if he had accepted himself, just like she had urged him to. "I thought about it before you came in and... I guess I realized that life just isn't fair, you know? And there's not much you can do about it."

Jenna gave him a warm smile, feeling sorry for him but at the same time happy that he had come to terms with what he was. "Maybe, but you should still try to enjoy life to the fullest, right?"

"I suppose..." Elliot mumbled, turning back to face the wall.

Jenna sat quiet for a moment, nervously scratching her arm, pondering how to proceed the situation. The faint light from the bed lamp did little to improve the awkward silence that crept in, and the tropical heat that still hung in the air despite the late hour caused the room to fill up with the scent of Jenna's increasingly sweaty body. Even Elliot couldn't deny it. The boy who always kept his room in pristine condition and was practically obsessed with cleanliness felt his safe space slowly being overtaken by the pheromone-like mist of femininity emitted by his roommate. And quite frankly, he didn't hate it.

"Hey..." Jenna said hesitatingly, mustering up courage to finally break the silence. "Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but... would you like to... cuddle a bit?" She bit her lip in anticipation, her freckled cheeks blushing profusely as she glanced over at Elliot, who seemed to be reacting in the same way, save for the lip-bite.

"Sure... but no funny business, okay?"

Jenna's eyes lit up. "Of course not!" She could barely contain herself as she grabbed the top corner of the cover and flung it to the side, then quickly crawled into a spooning position behind Elliot's back.

As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was overcome with emotion. She had never been this intimate with a boy before, and was all the more thankful that it was nobody else but Elliot, the prettiest, sweetest boy she had ever laid her eyes upon. The back of his head, covered in his shining, black hair was right in front of her, close enough for her to sniff it. She wanted to reach out around him, to hold him tight against her chest and never let go. But she knew that she had to take things slow.

"Elliot, sweetie?" she purred, gently rubbing her hand against Elliot's shoulder. "I... really like you. I know I've been kind of distant during the time we've lived together, but that's just because of my feelings for you. And I'm sorry that it took so long to tell you... but I thought you would be scared of... you know..."

"I understand." Just as gently, Elliot responded to her touch by placing his hand on top of hers, and if Jenna wasn't erect already, she definitely was now, almost coming close to a light orgasm upon their contact. "Your way of telling me was questionable, though."

"I know. I tried to take advantage of you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Jen," Elliot said, smiling to himself, happy to hear Jenna own up to what she did. "I like you too."

Jenna felt her heart flutter as Elliot spoke. She had never been so happy in her life, not only due to his confession, but also the fact that it was the first time he had called her "Jen". Somehow, it made her feel close to him, as if she had known him her entire life, waiting patiently to finally make him hers. Furthermore, her confidence was quickly coming back to her, reawakening her inner predator, which seemed to be an inherent trait for all girls like her. She knew that if she played her cards right, she would have Elliot screaming in pleasure within the hour.

She couldn't resist any longer. With her slender, yet toned arms she grabbed Elliot and pulled his back against her perky breasts, her right arm under his, and her left between his neck and pillow, with both of her hands holding tightly against his chest. A surprised yelp was drawn out from Elliot, his cute voice fueling Jenna's lust, making her cock ache and throb for a hole to empty her balls in. It had grown so painfully hard that she feared that it was going to burst the seams of her nightgown and smear precum all over Elliot's underwear as it flopped out. She definitely couldn't have that happen, not yet. She wasn't about to force him into anything, she was gonna make himwant it.

His adorableness was too much to resist. Jenna raised her head besides Elliot's, and without skipping a beat started kissing his neck, instantly making him moan in a voice far more girly than usual. He could never have guessed that such a simple act could feel so good, and he wanted more.

"Mmm... keep going..." His arm already trembled from Jenna's affection, as he reached out to grab her beautiful, brown hair, quickly undoing what she had spent a considerable time styling in the mirror beforehand. Not that she minded. In fact, it only spurred her on to be even more aggressive, as she started covering Elliot's neck in rough love bites, making erotic, wet sucking noises as she covered his neck in her saliva.

Elliot was torn between lust and fear. On one hand, Jenna was an absolute bombshell, and the only girl who had ever showed an interest in him. She clearly knew what she was doing, expertly moving her plump lips over his neck, sending jolts of pleasure through him each time they made contact.

On the other hand, that thing between her legs could destroy him. He had never touched himself down there before, let alone put anything inside, so unless Jenna made sure to be as careful as humanly possible there was a good chance that Elliot was in for a rough time.

His feelings confused him. Somehow, his mind had quickly eased up to the idea of Jenna having a thick dick, despite how much it had horrified him initially, and still did to an extent. He tried to convince himself that it was just the price to pay to finally get some much needed intimacy, but somewhere deep inside of him he felt a strange curiosity, almost a longing. As much as he wanted to deny it, the image of her heavy cock and balls had burned into his mind in a way that may have been due to more than just fascination.

The rational side of him told him to put a stop to what they were doing, as he feared that he would enjoy it, and subsequently feared what he would become if he did. A submissive bottom, with a little dick that did nothing but swing around pathetically, while another, superior cock did all the work. Just like Jenna had informed him.

His thoughts almost came to a complete stop as Jenna moved on from his neck to his ear, deftly shoving her tongue inside it. Elliot's eyes went wide in surprise and pleasure, feeling Jenna's lips pushing wetly against it and her tongue swirling around the entrance of his ear canal, making the lewd sounds echo in his head.

It was as if his mind was being overwritten, as Jenna finally began putting her plan into action, slowly making him hers. He barely noticed that she paused her slobbering for a second to speak, but when she did, it only made it harder for him to resist.

"Please baby..." she whispered in his ear, her voice so seductive it could have bent any man on planet earth to her will. "I want you..."

"Wait..." Elliot mewled with the last bit of strength left in him, as Jenna continued to lick his ear. "What about Sarah? Aren't you two together?"

"Oh, right." A string of drool hung between her mouth and Elliot's ear as she pulled away from him momentarily. "Let me take care of that." She reached down to the floor, picking up one of the two items that she had carried inside the room behind her back without Elliot noticing, the item in question being her phone. With a slight grin on her face, she unlocked it and started tapping away at the screen, making sure to keep Elliot in suspense.

"There," she said after a few seconds, holding the phone in front of Elliot. Her grin grew wider as she watched the boy's flushed face light up from the bright display, as his pretty, green eyes read across the screen.

She had shown him her text-conversation with Sarah, and he eyed it from top to bottom, past the several thumbnails of the nudes they had sent each other. He could make out Sarah's tits in one of the small images, and Jenna's big, hard cock in the next, giving him a preview of what to expect. What Jenna wanted him to see, however, was the small line of text that she had just sent.

"breaking up w/ u. bye"

Elliot slowly looked back at Jenna, who had a big, satisfied smirk on her face, and a gaze that could only be described as eye-fucking. This had dragged on too long for her taste, so she aggressively snatched the phone out of Elliot's hand and slammed it down on the nightstand, before crawling out from under the cover and getting on top of it. With her athletic arms, she forced Elliot from his side onto his back with a push on his left shoulder.

"Forget about that bitch now," she hissed from above him, spraying a few drops of spit on his face as she emphasized the word "bitch". She proceeded to pin the cover down on either side of Elliot, trapping him underneath it so that only his head stuck out. Then, she practically dove onto his lips and shoved her tongue inside his mouth, swirling it around just as eagerly as she had in his ear.

Elliot was in ecstasy. Despite it being his first kiss, he could already tell that Jenna was a wonderful kisser. He could never had imagined that something as simple as a kiss could feel as good as it did, as Jenna used her wet, intruding organ to massage the entire interior of his mouth, and even used her lips to suck on Elliot's tongue. If the things she had planned after this felt even half as good, he'd gladly become hers. And if it turned out to be painful? Well, that was a sacrifice he was willing to make at this point.

Although perhaps it wasn't just the kiss itself that gave him butterflies in his stomach, but also the fact that his ex was finally out of his life. How Jenna had so casually cut ties with that bitch made her all the more sexy in Elliot's eyes. She was a girl who knew exactly what she wanted, and had no qualms about doing what she had to in order to attain it.

Jenna suddenly broke the kiss with a loudmwah. "God, it's so fucking hot in here," she moaned as she sat upright, letting go of the cover that was holding Elliot down. This was the first time he had gotten a clear view of her since she came into his room, and despite the light from the bed lamp being dim, he could clearly make out a bulge in her somewhat see-through nightgown.

He gulped at its sheer size, but there was definitely a certain allure to it. Somehow, it seemed to radiate a strange power. The same power that had driven so many of Jenna's lovers to the brink of madness, and was moments away from doing the same to Elliot. But he was ready. He wanted to feel what those girls had felt, he wanted Jenna's love, no matter what form of love it was.

"Well..." Elliot mumbled, his face flushed and his eyelids seductively half closed. "Guess there's no point in wearing that nightgown, huh?"

Jenna blinked at Elliot's sudden suggestion, before her face distorted into a wicked smile. "Guess not," she simply replied. "Same goes for those boxers of yours, baby. And stop hiding under the cover." Jenna raised her hips slightly, allowing room for Elliot to lift his own hips up to remove his underwear.

Elliot followed her order without question and started sliding his underwear off, as he watched Jenna slowly and gracefully pull off her nightgown, all the while looking down at Elliot with a smile. He kicked his underwear off his ankle and onto the floor, his eyes glued to his gorgeous roommate as she stripped in front of him. The view was so beautiful that he didn't even think about the embarrassment of exposing his naked body to her, as he pushed the cover off of him to the side of the bed.

It didn't take long before Jenna's cock flopped out onto his own, completely dwarfing it despite them both being at full mast. It was difficult to tear his eyes away from that throbbing, hot thing as it bobbed up and down in anticipation, dripping so much precum it started to pool in his bellybutton, but there was something else Elliot wanted to see.