In Times of Need Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't decided what to do with them as I drove home. When I got to my room, I slowly took my jeans off and looked at my boxers. I could see the bulge made by my cock and her panties. It was so alien, so foreign. I peeled my boxers down and the panties stayed in place wrapped around my cock.

Holy shit this girl was miles away and she was turning me on more than I ever thought she would want to.

I slowly peeled the panties off my cock and brought them up to my face to inspect. I could smell her pheromones.

I needed more.

I thought for a moment about the implications of what I was considering doing, but as I pressed the crotch of her panties into my nose while stroking my hard cock, I suddenly didn't care how wrong the situation seemed. Her scent was feminine, thick, and after a shorter time than I cared to admit, made me spray across my room.

Fuck she's hot.

I used her panties several times over the next few days reveling in how she has just shoved them in my pants, how she had touched my cock, how her pussy had soaked them with her arousal. However, each time I used them, the scent grew fainter. With the scent practically gone, I chose to use them as a cum rag, jerking my cock with her panties wrapped around it. After the first time, I knew it was disgusting, but it turned me on knowing that those were her panties wrapped around my cock. I used them to cum into three or four times and eventually they became too crusty to use.

When I saw her in school, she gave me the same silent treatment. But she had to know that I was still using her panties to pleasure myself.

Eventually the panties were all used up and I didn't really get any enjoyment out of them. I couldn't wash them since my mom would undoubtedly see them.

And then I had a crazy idea.

I got to school early, before most of the other students, and went to Claire's locker. I opened it with the code and put her used panties into the locker with a note, 'This is how it went'. I had no idea how she'd react, but I was interested to find out. I saw her a couple times during the day, but she didn't seem to have noticed, or wasn't acting like it.

After several days, she was still silent. But then I got the call. The call that would change the way I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Tyler! I really need your help! I'm so scared!"

"Okay, calm down. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to say on the phone, it's too embarrassing. Can you please just come over?"

"Okay, just hold on! I'm on my way."

It was dark when I arrived at her huge house. There were no cars in the driveway this time. I texted her to let her know I was there and after a minute I saw her stick her head out the door. I rushed up to her and she hurried me in.

"Let's go up to my room. My parents aren't home so you don't have to worry about being quiet." I followed her up to her room. She had on that black skirt I was fond of and another v-neck top. She was also barefoot so I could see her cute feet again.

Her room was colorfully decorated with pink on the walls and a bunch of posters of girly bands. It was actually somehow more girly than I thought a high school senior would want. It smelled like her perfume too, and something else...body odor?

"Okay, listen. I had Robby over and, well, we were making out...and then..."

"I don't want to hear about what you and a guy did. Just tell me what's going on."

"That's the thing. See, I ran out of the condoms you got me and..."

"You ran out of the 36-pack of Trojans I got for you a week ago?"

"It was ten days!"

"You've had sex more than three times a day since then?!" Why was this turning me on more than it was angering me?

"No, well, some days I don't have sex at all."

"Jesus, Claire." The math was killing me!

"Just listen! Robby wanted to do it again and I told him that I didn't have any condoms. Well, he said that we could just pull out and that would be enough."

"You had unprotected sex?"

"You're not my dad, Tyler! Anyway, so he was going to pull out, but then...he...didn't."

"Oh Jesus, so you're afraid you'll get pregnant?"

"Yeah, I need your help!"

"Okay, we can do down to CVS and get a Plan B pill."

"No! I'm not putting those drugs in my body! God knows what they'll do to me!"

"Uh, they'll make it so you don't get pregnant!"

"No way, they could screw with my hormones! I'm not doing that!"

"Then what else are we supposed to do?!"

"Well, I tried cleaning it all out in the bathroom but I think there's some still inside."

"Okay, and what do you want me to do about it?"

"I need you to use your mouth and...suck it out."

It was dead silent in her room as I stared at her, comprehending what she had just said.

"WHAT?!"

"Look! If you can get it all out, I won't get pregnant! I promise I'll always use a condom from now on! Please just help me!"

"I'm not going to suck another man's jizz out of your pussy! Fuck that!"

"Look, I don't trust anyone else with this but you. I know you won't take advantage of me while we're alone. You're a good guy, Tyler, and I need a good guy." She moved closer toward me. "I know you like me. I know you came buckets in my panties. I'm giving you a chance to smell and taste first hand what you've been fantasizing about. I need your help, Tyler, but don't you think there's a possibility that you could get something out of this too? It's a win-win for both of us! And like I said, I probably got most of it out, I'm just nervous."

She had a look of desperation. Part of me was embarrassed as she brought up how I had used her panties so vulgarly. Another part of me never wanted to get anywhere near her filled pussy. But a third part of me was intrigued by the idea of going down on this vixen. Namely the part of me between my legs.

"You're my only hope and I need you right now." She almost looked like she was going to cry.

Fuck me...fine...

"...okay...how do you want to do this?"

"Oh, thank you so much! I'll make it up to you I promise. Okay, so I heard that this works if we use gravity, so how about you lie on my bed and I'll get on top of you?"

My mind was still focused on the cum I was probably about to taste, but my cock was solely focused on the pussy that I had smelled and jerked off to many times. I could feel myself pressing into my jeans at the thought of this girl's pussy pressing down into my face.

I surprised myself by how quickly I got onto her bed and laid down. I watched as she pulled her panties off under her skirt and left them on the floor. She then got onto the bed next to me and hiked up her skirt. I could now plainly see her shaved swollen pussy lips, and I noticed she was still wet.

"How long ago did you do this guy?"

"He left about 5 minutes before I called you. I wanted to get it out as soon as I could."

Freshly fucked pussy, wet, glistening, about to be on my face. My cock and my brain were still in a tense battle over whether or not to run away as fast as possible.

"Ready?" She asked me.

"I guess so."

My cock won.

I watched as she stepped over my head. Her pussy was now directly above me as she stood towering over my face. Then, she started to squat down over my face, lowering her pussy closer and closer to my mouth. Finally she was just inches away from my lips. I could smell that familiar pussy that I had jizzed to the thought of for so long. I stared at it, almost longingly. Besides the redness, I couldn't really tell that she had been fucked. I didn't see any cum. Maybe she had already gotten all of it.

"I'm going to put it right over your mouth so you can suck it out, okay?" She was still holding up her skirt so she could look at my face.

"Okay." My mouth was watering. This wasn't exactly how I was hoping to taste her for the first time, but I couldn't help but be excited as I looked at her pussy.

She lowered herself the rest of the way, placing her calves and thighs next to my head and her feet under my shoulders, When her pussy came into contact with my lips, I immediately felt the heat and dampness pour over my skin. It was like putting on a mask of wet silk. Her pussy lips, so wet and swollen, glided over my lips and cheeks and I was suddenly enveloped in a kind of heaven I never knew existed. My nose was gently pressed up against her clit. I could still breath, but it was all thick, feminine musk.

"Okay, so, I think you just stick your tongue in there and see if you can get it out." She was still holding her skirt up as she looked down at me.

I couldn't respond, so I just went with it. I pressed my tongue forward, feeling her pussy. Her taste was even better than her panties suggested. She was sweet and strong at the same time. I only served to turn me on more. I found her opening, which was slightly agape, and thrusted my tongue forward. I skimmed along her walls, focusing my tongue on searching for something not her.

She gasped as I penetrated her with my tongue. I looked to her face. Her eyes were closed for a moment but then she opened them. "Sorry, that felt...good...so, um, do you feel anything in there?"

I shook my head as much as I could between her thighs, signifying a 'no'.

"Alright, well, please keep digging. Just be careful, I'm really sensitive." I continued to manipulate my tongue, searching for the cum she said she had inside her. I noticed that she had closed her eyes again, seeming to focus on her breathing.

After a minute or so, I heard her moan. I felt her pussy contract just slightly around my tongue and suddenly an odd taste entered my mouth. It was slightly more salty than her taste and seemed gooier, but not wholly unenjoyable. I figured it was just another part of her taste, maybe a part that only came down the tube when she was really turned on. I swallowed. It went down smooth.

She moaned again. "Are you getting anything?" Her eyes stayed closed.

I shook my head no. At least I didn't think that was cum. It didn't taste like I thought it would. It wasn't gross. It had to have been her.

"Oh...okay. Just keep going, I know there's more, he cums...mmmm...really deep..."

I tried to ignore her obvious reference to her well endowed lover. I pressed on, continuing to search inside her. I kept tasting more of her and swallowing a lot of her own juices, but didn't taste anything different for a few minutes.

I suddenly noticed that she was beginning to squirm slightly. She wouldn't stay in place for more than a couple seconds before she would push herself down onto my tongue more or tilt her hips forward and run her clit along my nose. I brushed against her g-spot with my tongue and she suddenly moaned and leaned forward to put her hands on the wall behind me. As she did, her skirt fell from her hands and cascaded around me. I was enveloped in darkness and air that was quickly heating up with her musk. Then she started to gently grind her hips against my face.

"I'm just going to try to...um...to work it out for you..."

She would grind down every second or so, each time cutting off the air flow to my nose. But then she would sit back up, allowing me to take in a breath or let one out before she ground down again. After a moment, I felt another glob of saltiness slide down my tongue and into my mouth. This time it was bigger than the first.

No denying it now...it was cum...dammit why wasn't I horrified by this?!

"Is it working?" She half moaned.

I regrettably nodded, coming to terms with the fact that this was actually happening. I assume she could feel me nodding.

"Oh good, that's wooonnnnderful..." She began to grind against me harder and faster. Her clit sliding across my nose now twice a second. I made sure to time my breathing as best I could while still keeping her open with my tongue. She began rocking the bed with her movements and I could feel my hard-on bouncing in my pants.

She stuttered again and more ooze poured into my mouth. My cock jerked as I tasted it. God this was actually really hot. It was so taboo. She was practically feeding me another guy's cum from her pussy and all I could do was take it. She was using me like I had used her panties. I found myself burying my tongue deeper, searching for more that she could "force feed" me.

"Oh...oh my god...Tyler...I'm...I'm getting close."

My head swam with her words. I changed tactics from searching for cum to making her cum. She seemed to notice because she started grind down hard onto my mouth. She would push herself down and hold it for a second as I tongue fucked her, covering my nose in the process. Then she come up and slide her clit against my nose for a couple seconds then slam back down onto my tongue.

"Oh god, don't stop..." She moaned to me. I could barely hear her as her calves began to clamp down on my ears. "Oh god...oh god...I'm gonna..."

She suddenly screamed and slammed down onto my face, cutting off my air. I swirled my tongue around as furiously as I could as I felt her pussy contract in orgasm. It clamped down on my tongue several times and then I tasted saltiness. Lots of saltiness. It slid down my tongue and my mouth was suddenly filled to the brim with cum from both girl and guy, and this was the straight taste of him, not the diluted taste of her and him mixed that I had tasted early. Straight semen poured into my mouth from her opening surrounded by her own cum and I was forced to swallow it quickly before the next surge came into my mouth.

Well, 'forced' is a strong word, because when my lust-filled, oxygen deprived mind suddenly realized what was pouring into my mouth, the only thing it could think of was having more.

It was like drinking a mixed nectar of the gods. The savory, sweet taste of her mixed with the now much more intense salty, gooeyness of him was incomparable. I swallowed as fast as I could, eager to consume more. I could feel Claire twitching above me as she squeezed the delicious juice into my mouth. Right as I was about to tap on her leg to tell her I needed to breathe, she straightened up and I took in a huge gulp of air through my nose.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She pulled her skirt up and I was bathed in light and cool air. She rose up from my face and stepped onto the floor. She could see my face was covered in her juices. "I'll get you a towel." I sat up as she came back in and handed me a hand towel. I wiped my face off with it and handed it back to her.

"Thanks."

"Oh my god, no, thank you. I know that it was just supposed to be to get his cum out, but that felt amazing. You have an amazing tongue." She smiled weakly at me. "So? Did it come out?"

"Oh yeah."

She grimaced a bit. "Was it a lot?"

"Yeah, but that's okay. I actually kind of enjoyed it."

She looked at me, dumbfounded. "Really?"

"Oh, don't look at me like that." I got up from the bed and moved toward her door. "If that's all you needed then..."

"Wait, Tyler." I turned to see her walking toward me. She glanced down at my tented jeans. crotch and then back up at me.. I was slowly deflating but was still noticeable under my pants.

She looked up at me. "I really do appreciate it." She bent down and picked up her pair of panties off the floor. Then she moved close to me, her lips were inches from mine. I felt her pull my waistband out, just like in the car, and push her hand and panties into my pants. I could feel her reach for my cock and wrap her panties around it, squeezing it gently. "I hope this is thanks enough." Then she removed her hand. "You're a good friend, Tyler. I'll see you at school."

She watched me as I walked myself out. I drove home, my cock still hard, feeling her panties wrapped around it. I knew I shouldn't be as turned on by drinking another guy's cum, but my cock and my tongue told me otherwise. When I got home and removed the panties from my jeans, I realized that they didn't just have her wetness on them. There was cum as well. I found myself greedily sucking off the cum and Claire's juices from her panties as I shot my own cum from my cock. What was happening to me?

For the next week, things went back to normal. Claire would occasionally glance over my way and smile but that was it. No other indication of the taboo night we had. I kept up my nightly escapades of cumming while sniffing her panties, and eventually using them to fill with my own cum. On Thursday, I couldn't take being ignored by her anymore. I placed her cum filled panties in her locker with a note that said, 'when will I taste this again?' I was hoping she would at least speak to me the next day. She did something even better.

When the bell rang at the end of our class, she got up to go toward the door. On her way past me, she dropped a note into my lap. I hid it quickly and then rushed to the bathroom to read it. I unfolded it, my hands practically shaking with excitement.

'Be careful what you wish for.'

That night, I got a call. It was Claire.

"Tyler, I really need you to come over again. I'm so sorry to ask again but I don't know what else to do!"

"I'll be right there."

My mind was on fire with the possibilities of what I'd be stepping into when I got to her house, but a part of me didn't want to speculate. Some part of me wanted to believe that she actually needed help. To live in the fantasy. To pretend that I wasn't overjoyed at the prospect of possibly tasting her again.

When I got to her house, I texted her and she came to the door immediately to wave me in. My heart was pounding. I made my way up to her house, noticing that the lights were all off.

When I reached the door, I noticed she was wearing a long robe with her hair up "My parents are home so we have to be quiet." She whispered. "This way." Instead of leading me to her room. She led me down another hallway in her house and opened a door to what looked like an office. She ushered me in and closed the door. It was dark, but I was able to make out her face and some of the robe. She turned to me, worry showing on her face.

She whispered to me. "Robby came over."

"Claire, you didn't."

"I tried to tell him no, but he's just so...convincing." I noticed she was trying to hide a smile.

"You let another guy cum inside you? Claire..."

"Please, we don't have time, my parents could wake up. Please Tyler..." he eyes were pleading and she was biting her lip.

"Claire, I don't know if..."

"Tyler..." she interrupted me by putting a finger to my lips. "...I know you barely know me, and I know I'm asking a lot" She slowly moved her hands to the belt of her robe and untied it. "...but you're the only one I feel like I can turn to..." she opened the robe and her entire body was revealed to me. She let the robe fall from her shoulders and I started in awe at her body illuminated by the low light from a street lamp in the window. I could see it all, her perfect, plump breasts, her tight stomach, her long, curvy legs, and, of course, her shaved, swollen pussy. She sauntered closer to be, her body swaying sexually as she walked. "You're the only person I know would never take advantage of me." She placed her hand on the top of my head and applied a small amount of pressure. That was all that was needed to break my trivial willpower. We never broke our eye contact as I sunk to my knees. Our little game had me hard as diamonds and my mouth watering. "I just..." She spread her legs just slightly and walked toward me. She guided my head down at the same time and managed to slide her pussy lips onto my face, straddling me perfectly. I was quickly enveloped in her potent, addictive musk. "Please, I need your help." I never broke eye contact as I started to lick her pussy lips. I noticed that this time she had neglected to clean up before my arrival. Her entire pussy was covered in a mixture of her own juices and semen. I immediately started to lap hungrily at her snatch as she ground into my face. The mixture of cum heightened my already hormone overloaded brain. She moaned quietly as she used my face for her pleasure. I was in heaven as I drank from her nethers.