In Times of Need Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had cleaned all the cum and juices from her outer lips, I plunged my tongue deep inside, searching for more of the incomparable taste. I was immediately rewarded with gobs of cum sliding down my tongue and into my mouth. She moaned again, this time more loudly, as I penetrated her. She broke eye contact to throw her head back in pleasure. She started to hump against my face, rubbing her clit along my nose. I watched as her delicious abs flexed with her movements. I had to again concentrate on my breathing, but my mind had no fear of the oxygen deprivation. It felt like this was what I was meant to be doing. Like being used by this girl to clean up after her fuck and to give her even more pleasure was what I was made for. What my face and tongue were created to do.

She suddenly grabbed the back of my head with her other hand and used it as leverage to shove her pussy further into my face, as if that was possible. She began to rapidly hump my face, urging my tongue farther into her. I was actually grateful as I was able to reach farther in her, tasting the delicious cum that was nestled there. Granted, I wouldn't have to wait long before that was all flooded into my mouth. Claire began to hump more erratically. Her moans became louder. I redoubled the efforts of my tongue.

"Tyler...oh god..." She whispered. Her body suddenly tensed and froze. Her face made a silent 'O' and I felt her pussy contract around my tongue. The flood of cum oozed deliciously into my mouth followed quickly by a torrent of her own juices. The room was silent as she held my head to her pussy, making me swallow everything she gave me. She shook just slightly as the orgasm wracked her body. I was actually rather impressed at how well she held it together, not making a sound. But my tongue could certain tell how intense of an orgasm it was.

Finally she took a breath and released my head just slightly. She breathed deep, as if inhaling a wonderful scent that permeated the room. And then opened her eyes to look down at me. In the dim light, I could just barely make out her satisfied expression. She released my head completely and I licked along her slit as she pulled away. She shuddered in response. I stood up as she reached down for her robe. She put it back on and tied it around her waist.

"Thank you again for helping me Tyler." She whispered. "I know it's very late so I appreciate you coming down here just for me. I don't know what I would've done if I couldn't call you."

"I'm glad I could help." I whispered back as I used my shirt to wipe off the extra wetness on my face. "Just make sure you use a condom next time, okay?"

"I'll try my best." Her eyes looked at me full of lust. She had no intention of stopping. I realized as I looked into her eyes that there was absolutely no denying she enjoyed her power over me. Forcing me to eat cum from her pussy, knowing she was able to use me with just a phone call and a pouty lip.

And somehow, more than anything in the world, I wanted to be used.