In Times of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leering at her round ass for a second, Rasheed reached down and picked up her laptop case.

"This will need to be examined," he said.

Rasheed walked to the door, opened it, and handed the computer to a guard in the hallway. Instructions were given and Rasheed re-entered the room.

"Now, we have a while to wait for our review of your computer," Rasheed said, noticing the look of concern on Amanda's face. "Do not worry. You will make your plane. I will have it held if necessary. But in the meantime, I believe one last set of questions will reassure me that you are not the spy I suspect you are."

He stood behind the woman once more. This time his hands touched her waist and ran up the sides of her form-fitting shirt. Amanda stood still, turning her head only enough to look at the large window overlooking the busy terminal.

"Oh, the window. Do not let it bother you, Miss Amanda," Rasheed said, his hands resting halfway up her body. "To the people on the other side, it looks like a shaded mirror. It's our way of keeping an eye on them. And we've been keeping an eye on you, too, Miss Amanda. The surveillance cameras in your apartment have provided us with very, um, interesting viewing of your activities."

Amanda's heart nearly stopped beating when the significance of his words sunk in.

Rasheed's attention returned to her body and his hands traveled farther up until his fingers felt the bottom of her bra.

"Who was the highest ranking public official you spoke to while you were here?" he asked.

Amanda thought for a second while his fingers moved up the side of her breasts.

"The assistant secretary of the treasury."

After reaching the top of her breasts, Rasheed let his hands travel back down to her waist. He untucked the shirt from her pants and laid his hands on her bare skin. He slid his hands up a couple inches.

"What did you talk about?"

"The future of your economy; what he expected the United State to do for you," Amanda said in an uneven voice. He was lifting her shirt.

"Did you ask to be taken anywhere outside his office?"

He had the shirt raised to her armpits. Once there, he wrapped his arms around her and put his hands directly on top of her tits. The shirt was held up by his arms while he felt the skin inside her bra.

"Never once."

He lifted Amanda's breasts in his palms, but did not treat them roughly. A moment later, he tugged on the shirt and Amanda lifted her arms to allow him to pull it off.

"What political leaders did you talk to while you were here?"

Before she could answer, Amanda felt the clasp of her bra being opened and the cups loosening around her breasts. She tried not to let her nerves show, but her body was trembling inside. It showed in her voice.

"I didn't talk...," Amanda said before chocking on a word. "I'm sorry. I didn't talk to any political leaders."

Rasheed lightly pulled on the bra straps and watched as the straps fell down Amanda's arms. Then she was topless. She didn't hear the bra being laid down, but soon felt Rasheed's hands return to her bare breasts.

"The young lady I told you about earlier has lovely breasts, just like you. I try not to injure her, Miss Amanda. But my men..., I can not control them sometimes," Rasheed said, leaning closer to her right ear. "Now, once again, did you talk to anybody in our country about politics?"

"I wouldn't know what to ask."

Rasheed smiled. He could feel her body shaking, but she would not crack. He honestly believed her. But she would not walk out without serving the purpose he had brought her in for in the first place.

He squeezed her tits and felt the nipples as they hardened. For the first time, he pressed his body against hers and Amanda felt the hardness between his legs. Would she, one last time, have to let a man fuck her in order to escape this hell on Earth?

"Why is it American woman react the way they do when men play with their tits?" Rasheed asked.

Amanda did not answer and her subjugator did not force her to. He simply sent additional jolts through her body with harsher handling of her sensitive nipples.

She squirmed until one of his hands left her tits, traveled down the front of her body and reached the button on her pants. He undid it and slid his hand inside, stopping just short of the hair above her clit. The tightness of his hand inside the already tight pants would not let him proceed much farther without causing discomfort for Amanda.

He pushed his hand forward and the zipper on the pants came down on its own. With renewed freedom, Rasheed let his fingers journey into the region between Amanda's legs.

Kahil looked on attentively, his cock twitching from the sight of the topless woman being fondled by his friend and his recollection of what the pussy felt like that Rasheed now had his hand on.

"Yes. You are reacting just the same. So predictable," Rasheed told Amanda.

The pressure of his finger against her clit caused her to take in a deep breath and bend at the waist in an attempt to escape his hand. That only put her ass in more direct contact with his erection. She felt trapped.

"Your computer will be back soon, Miss Amanda. Your plane leaves within the hour. In the interest of time, I will ask you to turn around now."

With his hand out of her pants, Amanda rotated until she faced him. His eyes dropped to her tits, followed by his mouth. He sucked on each tit and licked the nipples. Amanda's pussy ached, but at least his hand was no longer there to intensify the effect.

When he leaned back up, Rasheed pulled down his zipper.

"Take it out," he ordered.

Amanda groped through his pants and underwear, finally pulling his thick cock out into the open.

"As you can see, you excite me. But I have prisoners who satisfy me in many ways. You, Miss Amanda, were brought to me by a good friend. You are lucky. I only tell you now to put me in your mouth until I am done."

Amanda made eye contact with Kahil and both of them remained expressionless. The end was near, if the man could be believed. She would do it and pray for the best.

Amanda dropped to her knees, somewhat thankful for the open zipper that allowed her pants to sag a bit. She put Rasheed's cock in her hand and felt the blood surging through it. He was hard, but she assumed not completely erect. Amanda thought about the imprisoned woman; all the men; all the fear and pain.

She was not romantic in her approach. She put the cock between her lips and began a series of trips up and down the shaft with the solitary intent of making him cum. As she expected, Rasheed did in fact get longer and harder as the minutes wore on. Amanda removed her hand and let him fuck her mouth with forceful thrusts.

Amanda's hair swayed back and forth across her face. Her breasts hung freely and matched the motions of her body.

She could taste the first drop of precum ooze from his cock. A groan rose from deep inside his body, not yet signaling his need to cum. Amanda prepared herself. This was important.

It was not long before the signals WERE evident. His thrusts were more irregular. His groans were louder. His hand was on the back of her head, the last indicator of his ultimate intention.

Rasheed clutched at her hair—the first time he came close to hurting her—and firmly held her in place. He shouted out something she didn't understand and began to cum.

The first blast of cum shocked her in its volume and force. She was attempting to swallow when the second and third came in close succession. A trickle escaped her mouth and ran down the side of her chin. More cum followed, along with animalistic grunts from Rasheed.

But Amanda withstood it all, with a small river of cum the only residue visible to Kahil and Rasheed. A minute later, he was done.

There was a knock on the door.

Amanda jumped at the sound. Despite Rasheed's cock still being between her lips, he told the person to enter. A young guard came through the door with her computer, his eyes instantly locking onto Amanda's face and tits. She dare not back away, but the humiliation was beyond words.

Rasheed spoke to him and the guard placed the computer on the desk. He took one more look at Amanda, smiled nervously, and left the room.

Only then did Rasheed pull out of her mouth.

"Very good, Miss Amanda. Very good. If only we had more time," Rasheed said while shoving his cock back into his pants. "But you have a plane to catch. I will have that guard escort you. It will make his day, as you Americans say."

He threw Amanda's clothes at her and she quickly put them on, using the back of her hand to wipe away the cum and then wiping the hand on the side of her pants. Rasheed probably considered it the branding of another one of his victims, she thought to herself.

She gathered her bags. Kahil rose from his chair, the erection in his pants more than obvious. They shook hands briefly and Amanda thanked him, with only a touch of scorn in her voice. He nodded.

From behind the office window, Kahil and Rasheed watched Amanda and the guard walk quickly to the gate area. When they disappeared around the corner, Rasheed said, "Kahil, there is a plane arriving tomorrow. It contains a reporter from Italy. A female, my informants tell me. I'm sure she'll need a place to stay and a translator; maybe somebody to get her into places she needs to get into. How's your Italian?"

"Molto bene, signore."

Rasheed laughed. "I thought so. Bring her to me when the time is right. Your pay will remain the same. Now, if you wish to visit the cell in order to relieve yourself, I will tell them you are coming."

"Thank you, sir. I'll be awaiting the details for tomorrow's pick-up," Kahil said.

Rasheed settled back into his desk chair, closed his eyes and recalled the images of the past hour.

12