In Too Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

Her begging not to be bred seemed to turn John on as much as it did me, and he actually pounded her harder, and faster as he drove himself towards orgasm. His swelling cock stretched her pounded hole even further and he started to groan. Jill started begging breathlessly..."Noooo...don't... cum... preg.. Ben... he's look...ahhhahhh unh unhh.." Incoherently babbling, Jill begged not to be impregnated, and then John roared, and buried himself deep in Jill's cunt.

His cock swelled and began spitting out his load of scum into Jill's fertile body. The violence of his pulsing orgasm sent Jill over the top again, and she grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeply, her orgasm sucking his sperm into her womb. They began tongue kissing passionately, as the sweat from their exertion rolled off their bodies. I looked down between their legs, at the cock buried in her cunt, and saw the cum leaking out from around his cock. John left his cock in her body, holding the sperm in her cunt while he kissed and stroked my wife in the after glow of their sex.

After 10 minutes or so, he rolled off, slowly pulling his cock from her body. Her pussy made a sloshing sound as it withdrew, and now I could see the true extent of her abuse. Her cunt was open, and the cum was clinging to her dark matted cunt hair. She made no attempt to cover herself, nor close her legs. She just laid there, showing us both her most personal parts.

I don't know what came over me, but as I stared at her ravished body, I had an overwhelming desire to have her, so I crawled between her legs, never taking my eyes off her used sex, and still not believing it myself, I opened my mouth, and sucked at her cum sloppy cunt.

She giggled, not believing her husband was eating the remains of her unfaithful coupling and then put her hands on the back of my head pulling me into her crotch. I licked slowly at first, and then liberally lapped at her entire crotch area, her hairy hole and slimy asshole and her thighs until everything was cleaned. All the time I was jacking my cock off, and when she tensed and pushed another load of cum into my mouth from her orgasm, I spermed all over her lower legs, and the sheets.

Jill then rolled over onto her stomach for a rest, but John had other ideas. He pushed me away, and lifted Jill up by the waist. Between her legs, he rubbed his cock across her crotch, and the inserted himself inside her again. She laughed, almost unbelieving that she was getting it again so soon.

He drilled her and she taunted me. "Ben you wanted to see me getting laid. You got it. At least I won't worry about him cumming inside me. After that last load, another won't make any difference. She then begged him to fuck her, and he did. She kept begging him to cum inside her... to fill her up with his cum, and knock her up She said incredibly nasty things, all the while playing with her used cunt. John did spray her insides with his cum again - and again - and again.. Jill fucked him several times a day for the rest of our vacation. My job was to watch, and eat her sloppy crotch after each time.

When we got home, and I threw all my porno away... but of course it was too late. Jill was in fact pregnant. Her fertile womb had absorbed all Johns sperm that week and she goes out now looking to fuck black men. She has another week to decide if she's going to keep the baby. Because John's gone, she may not. But she will probably only get knocked up again by some other black man. She says the risk of getting knocked up by someone other than her husband, especially a black man is what she keeps going for. Now I know that we were in too deep.

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers
12