In Training

Story Info
How could something so good be bad.
815 words
4.41
48.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

G'day,

Now I know I'm not one of the many stellar authors usually chosen for these themed events but the idea of a 750 word story intrigued me so I thought I'd have a crack from the sidelines. Got a couple of other stories, a romance and an interracial love close to completetion. So till then be good, or really really bad.

CharlieB4

*

"Yes, yes... ohhhh shit... I'm cumming!"

I thought my warning would cause her to pull back. Instead she sucked harder and I shot two weeks worth down her throat. Even after I'd finished she continued her efforts on my deflating shaft. Eventually she let it fall from her lips, wiped up small drop that had escaped with her finger then licked it off.

"Is it my birthday?" I said reaching for her but she moved away.

"No," she seemed suddenly uncertain. "I've got to go, I'll be late."

I lay back and contemplated the ceiling.

The hooter signalling the end of the games. A summer ritual as people from 15 to 50 came together to battle it out playing touch football. I wasn't there to play just to watch one person. I could see her standing with her team on the edge of the fields celebrating after their game. Slowly the others drifted away, going to their cars until only she remained with him. They started walking, close together, not touching, just talking and occasionally laughing.

They stopped at his car. A bright red sporty beast. The blinkers flashed as he unlocked it. Opening the door he retrieved two water bottles. Taking the top off both he passed one to her. They stayed there, rehydrating, talking. He pulled his sweaty shirt off revealing his muscled chest. After draining his water, he moved closer to her. She shifted away, her eyes flicking around the oval nervously.

He got into his car, a low rumble audible as he started it. She moved closer now there was a physical barrier, talking to him through the open window. He held something up inside. The tinted glass meant it was hidden but she made a desperate grab for what ever it was. Her hand came back empty. She remonstrated with him, he seemingly made an offer, she shook her head, he spoke again. After looking around she ducked her head in through the window. Their lips met in a brief kiss then she quickly stood up again while stuffing something into her pocket.

He drove away. She walked to her car past my vantage point. I watched. She fumbled in her pockets searching for her keys. Whatever she had stuffed in there fell out. A pair of white panties. Quickly she stooped, scooping them up while scanning her surroundings to see if her actions had been observed. Her eyes locked on me.

I kept my face neutral. She stood like a statue, her eyes wide. To break the impasse I got into my ute. My imminent departure spurred her into action. It told her I'd seen, it told her I knew. She came towards me at a trot holding both hands up wanting me to stay. I started to drive forward.

"No, stop! Jason! Stop!" Her actions became more frantic as she stood directly in front of my vehicle.

I tried creeping forward, but she didn't shift.

"Stop! Turn the car off... We need to talk... You don't understand..." Her pleading became more desperate and began attracting some spectators.

The confrontation had to happen sometime. I decided it might as well be now. I lowered my window then stopped the ute and removed the keys. I dangled them in her line of sight to show her I wasn't going anywhere. She came around to my door.

"It was a joke. He got them out of my bag." She said with a stern face.

"Really? You haven't got a bag." Jab.

"It's in my car." Duck and weave.

"Oh. Why did you kiss him then?" Right cross.

"I didn't." Dance away.

"It looked like you kissed him." Jab.

"I didn't. Why are you here? Are you following me?" Counterpunch.

"Should I be?" Block.

"This is ridiculous. I'm going home." Drops her guard.

"Why was your car parked at his place before the game?" Upper cut.

Her mouth opened and closed twice without her uttering a sound. Knock out.

I reached out my hand holding the front door key.

"Give it to the agent. He'll be at the house at 9.30am tomorrow taking photos for the auction."

"You're leaving?" She looked past me to my belongings stacked in the back.

"18 months ago you made a vow."

"One mistake..."

"Really? Only once?"

She stopped, tears started.

"How? Who?"

"This morning you sucked my cock. It was great, incredible. In the previous 3 years you've done it maybe 6 times. They were fucking terrible. Someone's been in training."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers