In Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Liandra is paid a surprise visit.
1k words
4.26
124.8k
8

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Time passed slowly for Liandra, locked away in the room at her captor's house. Every night, men came to play with her body, and use her for their pleasure, but the most humiliating part of the whole process was the way she was coming to enjoy their touches and kisses. She was allowed to moved around the room for an hour every day now, as well as being allowed to get her own shower daily, although she was escorted to and from the bathroom, still blindfolded each time, and sometimes, other girls were sent to join her, to play with her body. There was never any conversation between them, as they knew they had a job to do, and that was all they were interested in, so they would not be punished. The attendant still took care of waxing her each time it was necessary, and her captor would come in to re-fasten her to the bed, and touch her body each night before her visitors. There was not a part of her body that had not been molested at this point, but no one had been allowed to fuck her yet in any way, other than her mouth.

Her captor loved tormenting her every day. He would come in, slide his hands over her body, slowly caressing every inch of bare flesh, thumbing her nipples and diddling her clit, while he talked to her. "Oh Liandra, the sun was out today, you should have seen it. It was lovely...almost as lovely as your pretty pussy is. Your guests will be here soon. Perhaps tonight will be the night that I sell your cunt to the highest bidder...and your ass too, for that matter. Who knows...someone will certainly get a good little fuck toy at some point anyway." He would laugh, continuing to tease her into an orgasm, while he terrorized her with his words. He threatened all kinds of things that might be allowed to happen, knowing that slowly, she would be broken and good for nothing but a prostitute, which was exactly what he had planned for her. Eventually, he wouldn't need to tie her up, or chain her. She'd beg for cock on her own and take it willingly, just for the human contact it provided. For now, though, she wasn't there yet, still trying to fight the impulses of her own body, even as each orgasm took her.

Liandra hated the way he could make her feel, both good and horrible at the same time. His skilled hands felt so wonderful, she wanted to beg him for more, especially when he decided to be particularly evil to her, and stopped touching her just short of her cumming. At the same time, she wanted to scream curses at him, and tell him to go to Hell, but she was too afraid to do it. She didn't know if he would really let anyone do all the things he had told her or not, but she feared he might, and didn't want to take chances. She kept hoping that he might let her go free someday when he tired of her, but deep in her heart she knew better. She was lying on her bed waiting for him to come in now, when suddenly the door opened, and a very handsome young man came in. She could barely make out his features, as he slipped quickly over to the bed, and looked her up and down, then he began shaking his head. "I'm so sorry for you, Liandra."

"Who...who are you?" He was gorgeous, with rippling muscles under his tight t-shirt, his jeans showing off his lower body to full advantage.

"I'm Steven. I'm his son. I knew you were here, but this is the first opportunity I've had to sneak in and talk to you. God, you are gorgeous..." He blushed. "I'm sorry...I know this isn't the time for that." He paused, then said, "Listen, I want to help you escape, but I'm going to need a little time to do it. Before too long, he'll be going out of town, and Sandy will be in charge of you. You won't have any...er...company then, and I should be able to help you get out."

Tears came to Liandra's eyes. "Oh, God...you'll really help me? I can hardly believe it...I'd almost given up hope."

"You mustn't do that. Just hang in there a little longer, and I'll see what I can do. I have to go for now, but before I do...may I kiss you? You're just so beautiful, I've been dying to ever since I first saw you."

"You're going to help me...of course, you can kiss me!" Liandra gave a small laugh, feeling her breath quicken. He leaned over and gently pressed his lips to hers, and she was lost. It was the most wonderful kiss she'd ever had, and she moaned softly against his mouth. Encouraged, he continued, sliding his tongue gently between her lips and kissing her deeply. She responded eagerly, feeling her whole body ready itself automatically for pleasure. He seemed to understand her need, and lay down on top of her, as carefully as possible, the material of his shirt rubbing against her sensitive nips and teasing them as he kissed her, nibbling her lower lip tenderly. She felt herself trying to spread her legs wider, offering herself freely to him. He ground against her slightly, then sat up. He kissed her breasts, and sucked her nipples a tiny bit, and she could see his erection tenting his jeans. He brushed his fingers against her pussy lips, and slid one inside, to rub her clit. She was trembling, wanting him badly, when suddenly he stopped.

"Oh, God, Liandra, I'm so sorry. I'm taking advantage of you, and that's not what I meant to do. I have to leave now anyway...can't let him catch me here. I'll see you soon, though."

"No, Steven, it's alright. You...I wanted you to...I still do...please, come back soon?"

"I'll be back as soon as I can, my Lovely, I promise." He kissed her quickly and exited. For the first time, hope filled her again. She only hoped that he could rescue her before his father decided to sell off her virginity. Now she could only wait for the guests to arrive, and see what twisted acts they would perform on her that night.

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers