In Training Ch. 05

Story Info
Liandra escapes, right?
1.6k words
4.42
84.9k
13

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Two days had gone by, and Liandra still had not seen nor heard from Steven. Sandy came in every day, to allow her to attend to her body's needs, then he would apply the cream to her nipples and clit without a word, and leave her to writhe in agony. She thought she detected a gleam of lust in his dark eyes as he blew on her tender parts to activate the wretched stuff, but since he refused to speak to her, she couldn't tell for certain. The hours had dragged by, only becoming bearable when she was sleeping. On the third day, after the cream had been applied, Sandy brought a television into her room, and turned it on to reveal a man fucking a woman on the screen. Liandra was now forced to watch and listen to scenes of other people making love in every conceivable position possible, and some she wouldn't have thought possible. Some of the movies showed torture and pain as well, but she could tell the women and men were getting a lot of pleasure from the pain. She lay on the bed, feeling the tingling in her nipples and groin, watching other people have their lust fulfilled, and she felt as if she would go mad. Even if she closed her eyes, she could still hear the sounds of fucking. She began to think she'd do just about anything to relieve her own tension, even some of the more painful-looking acts she'd witnessed, such as having clamps applied to her nipples and clit.

Liandra had just about given up hope by the fourth night. She guessed that either Steven had been caught, or he had abandoned her, perhaps getting tired of her already. Sandy had come and gone, the movies were still playing, and she felt as if her mind would snap at any moment. Suddenly the door opened, and Steven entered. She couldn't even speak, she was so pleased to see him. He looked down at her without speaking for several moments, then glanced at the television and sighed. He walked over and clicked it off, then came back to her bed, still standing there. "Poor Sweet girl," he said caressingly. "I'm sorry I was detained. I'm here now though, and I'm taking you someplace very safe."

"What about Sandy?" Liandra's voice was trembling.

"Sandy is sleeping. I put some drops in his coffee, then turned off the video cameras. No one is going to know where you've gone, or with whom." He produced the keys to unlock her shackles, and helped her sit up. "Here, Pretty, I brought you some clothes to put on. You get dressed, and then we'll get out of here."

Quickly, Liandra pulled on the plain white blouse and the plaid skirt, slipping her feet into the shoes he had brought, scarcely paying attention to what he given her, so eager was she to leave. He took her hand, and led her from the room that had been her prison, and down to the garage, where he had parked. After getting her settled, he climbed in, and started the car, then paused. "You'd better hid, Pretty. There are those around here who might report to my father. Just put your head down in my lap, and I'll tell you when it's safe." She was so grateful to be leaving this place, she would have done anything at that point. She nestled her head into his lap, finding her nose resting against his crotch, smelling his particular scent and finding it pleasant. As they drove, she could feel his thigh muscles flex against her body, and she could feel his cock swelling in his jeans at her nearness.

Steven was humming softly, and seemed at ease, so Liandra felt relaxed as well. She could scarcely believe that she was safe at last, with a man that cared for her. She loved the way he called her 'pretty' and 'sweet girl'. It seemed so very tender and loving. He reached down with one hand at times, to stroke her cheek, and at one point, he gently moved her head closer to his crotch, explaining it was getting a bit uncomfortable and he needed to shift slightly. Now her mouth was resting against his fly as well, and she could feel that hard shaft just on the other side of the denim barrier. She found herself wanting to take him out and suck him, to taste his warm flesh, and feel the thickness filling her mouth. Moisture began to pool between her thighs and she suddenly realized he had given her no underthings. The tingling in her nipples and clit seemed worse than ever, and she hoped when they got where they were going he could relieve the discomfort for her, and she could show him just how grateful she was.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Steven stopped the car. "Okay, Sweet girl, you can sit up now, but we're going to have to do this a little carefully. I live with some other guys, and they can't really know who you are. So, I'm going to carry you in, so they don't see your face, and pretend like you're drunk and going to sleep it off. You just play along, and be very still, as if you're passed out, and we'll be fine." Liandra sat up and nodded, ready to comply. He walked around, opened her door, and then pulled her from the car, picking her up and laying her over his shoulder. She could feel the breeze on her bare bottom, and realized the skirt he had brought her was awfully short, but she knew soon she'd be inside and it wouldn't matter. His hand slid onto her bare skin to hold her in place, and she let herself go limp, her breasts rubbing against the fabric of the blouse and his back, making her nipples tingle more than ever.

She felt him walk up the steps and enter the house. Several voices called out, and he replied, moving toward a room. "Who's this?" One of them questioned, sounded interested. She realized her bare bottom was staring the man, or men, right in the face and felt humiliated, but she knew it went with the plan.

"This is my….friend. She drank a bit much and I'm taking her to rest."

"Yeah, right, Steve….to 'rest'," another voice teased. "How much 'resting' are you going to do?" There was laughter from all around the room.

"Oh, come on guys…..chill out. She needs a break, okay? See you later." He moved away, and his hand moved closer to her thigh, seeming to steady her a bit more, but almost brushing her labia. He walked on, then down a flight of stairs, through a door, and then down another flight of stairs. They didn't meet anyone on the way, but she knew he was being careful to maintain their cover story. Finally, he opened a door, walked inside and set her on her feet. She looked around at a very nicely furnished bedroom, with a huge, comfortable looking bed, that had a sheer canopy falling around it from the ceiling. It was a room that looked fit for a princess. She smiled and turned to him.

"Oh, thank you, Steven. Thank you so much."

"You are very welcome, Pretty. I think you need some rest now though…some real rest. Hold on just a second." He walked into the adjoining bathroom, and then came back, holding a cup of water. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pill. "You need to take this, as it will help you sleep very deeply, and you need some good rest. You'll feel better if you do." She took the pill and swallowed it without question, trusting he would know what was best. "Now, come and sit on the bed with me for a few minutes, before you zonk out. I want to be able to kiss you while you're not chained up!" He laughed, and so did she. They sat, side by side, and then he drew her onto his lap, kissing her tenderly. She responded eagerly, feeling the aching tingle of arousal again. Steven moved her to straddle him, her bare pussy now resting against his crotch, her wetness seeping into his jeans. He groaned. "God, I want you now, Sweet Liandra, but you must rest." He ground against her nonetheless, making the buzz in her clit even worse. His hands moved up to caress her breasts through the thin fabric of the blouse, and then she felt the pill beginning to work. Her eyes fluttered closed despite herself, and she went limp against him.

Feeling her pass out, Steven pulled back, and looked into her unconscious face. A small smile broke out on his lips. "Ah, Pretty, you are a find. I so appreciate Dear Old Dad bringing you home. You are going to be quite the little sex slave when I'm done. Very soon, you won't be able to say no to anything I ask." He laid her back on the bed, and moved to the dresser, taking out another jar, similar to the one Sandy had. Liberally, he applied cream to her clit, and then opened her blouse, pausing to suck on each nipple hungrily before applying a heavy dose of the lotion to them as well. "You're going to want sex so badly by the time I'm through with you, you won't be able to keep any clothes on." He laughed, and walked out the door, locking it behind him.

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers