In Training Ch. 06

Story Info
Liandra is slowly initiated.
1.7k words
4.41
121.3k
11

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

Dreams chased each other through Liandra's head as she slept. She could feel hands on her body, caressing her most intimate places, and mouths sucking and kissing her in various spots. She moaned in her sleep, arching her back, her legs spread wide in abandon, begging for the release that never came. She had no idea that all night the young men in the house were taking turns with her unconscious body, fucking her mouth or playing with her pussy, but never allowing her to cum. That was the deal that Steven had with them. They could use the soon-to-be sex slave for their pleasure, but they could not, under any circumstances, allow her to have an orgasm, nor could they take her precious virginity. Steven wanted her so eager for release that she would do anything to gain it. He filmed the young men using her, for his own pleasure, as well as for possible sales later on. He laughed to think of what Liandra's reaction would be, seeing herself sucking on one thick cock, while another slid himself along her open slit.

At last, the men had finished for the night, and the girl was cleaned, and left alone for the moment. Steven looked back at her one last time, before he left her, hunger glowing in his eyes. He could scarcely wait to see what his father's reaction would be when he discovered his prize gone. It would be interesting to see what the Old Man might be willing to pay to get her back, especially if she were still a virgin. Of course, if she were well-broken in, he might pay more, but Steven doubted it, as he knew how many of his father's customers wanted to be the one to take her cherry. "Oh yes, my Sweet, you will bring me a pretty penny yet." He laughed, rubbed a new helping of the cream into her clit and nipples and kissed her mouth, then left her.

Liandra awoke late, her hair tangled and a strange taste in her mouth, with the tingling in her groin and breasts even worse than before. She groaned softly at the feeling, but despite that, she felt wonderful to be able to stretch and not be shackled to the bed. She felt well-rested and refreshed. The pill that Steven had given had helped her sleep very restfully, and she was grateful. She vaguely remembered dreams filling her sleep, but could not recall any of them. She stretched again, and heard the door open. Sitting up, she suddenly realized she still had on last nights wrinkled clothing, and her blouse was about half-way unbuttoned, showing most of the tops of her full breasts. Steven stepped into the room, and stared at her, breaking into a slow smile. "Well, aren't you a sight this morning, Pretty?"

She blushed, and he laughed. "No, you look wonderful. Very rested. How did you sleep?"

"Oh, wonderfully, thank you! I feel fabulous."

"That is good news, Sweet girl." He moved over and sat on the bed. "How about a good morning kiss for your knight in shining armor?"

Laughing, Liandra moved across the bed to his side, and he immediately slid her onto his lap, straddling him again. He was already hard, and she could feel the shaft pressing into her slit. Wetness begin to gather against her clit, and she couldn't stop herself from grinding against him, as his lips claimed hers. His tongue slid softly into her mouth, tasting every inch, and she responded eagerly. His hands stroked over her back, as he arched his crotch up and let her grind even more. He pulled back from the kiss, and leaned down, kissing the exposed tops of her breasts, as she moaned, arching her back. His thumbs ran over her sensitive nipples, and then his mouth was suckling one through the thin blouse. She was panting with need by now. "Oh, God, Steven...please...please..."'

"Please what, my Pretty one?" There was a soft growl to his voice, and he took her nipple again.

"Please make love to me....I need you...."

He let her grind against him just a bit more, then lifted his head, pulling her against his chest. He could feel her heart pounding wildly, and she was trembling. He kissed the top of her, and then looked down into her face. "Oh, Liandra, Sweet girl...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten you worked up. I forgot that cream that they put on you would make you pretty easily aroused. Calm down now....you'll be alright."

Liandra squeezed her eyes tightly shut, feeling sick with the need to make love to Steven. She tried to take deep breaths, to calm herself, and gradually began to relax, even though the wanting was still strong. She was finally able to control it enough to look at him and smile. Shakily, she said, "Not your fault. Don't worry about it. Hopefully it'll wash off when I bathe." Regretfully, he shook his head.

"Afraid not, Kitten. It's made to be waterproof, so my father says. It will just have to wear off, and that takes time. I'll try to control myself better until it does. You're just so hard to resist though...." He stroked her cheek gently, his thumb tracing over her lips. She felt a tingle run through her again at his touch, and she looked up at him, her mouth parted slightly. "Oh, God, I can't help but kiss those lips of yours...." His mouth claimed her again, kissing her, pulling her tightly against him, letting her slide against his erection again. He fell back onto the bed, pulling her with him, keeping her body on top of his. She wriggled against him, soaking the crotch of his jeans, inching ever closer to an orgasm, that he stopped her just short of having. "Sweet...you have to stop. This only makes it worse. Here, let me get up." He rose from the bed, and adjusted his cock. "I'm sorry. I'll get out of here for now, and let you rest some more. Last night I didn't get to show you, but there's a bathroom through that door over there, where you can clean up if you want, and there are some clean clothes in the closet over there." He pointed to each. "I'll come back later and bring you some food."

Liandra nodded, and gave him a trembling smile, watching him leave. She forced herself to calm down, then decided to take a bath, hoping it might help. She slipped into the heated, fragrant water, and took her time, but she did not attempt to pleasure herself, remember that Steven said that only made the cream work even harder. She could only hope that soon he would make love to her, and that the deep longing she felt would be satisfied. When she had finished, she looked for underthings, but found none. She did find a filmy black gown and robe, both beautiful and basically transparent. The gown was slit to the waist on either side, and had lace over each breast. Her nipples poked out of small holes in the front made just for that purpose. Shrugging slightly, she slipped them on, then lay down on the bed to wait for Steven.

When he returned, he smiled at her appearance. "You look lovely....very chic." He set the tray of food he was carrying down on the bed, then seated himself. "You must be famished, Liandra. Please, eat." She began to eat eagerly, completely unaware that her food and drink were both laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. She would be voracious when the drug took effect, and she would be having orgasms, but she would not remember any of it. In this way, the others, as well as Steven himself, could enjoy her sweet body even more, but she would have no recollection of having an orgasm and would still crave it as desperately as ever. They chatted of inconsequential things as she finished her meal, and then he removed the tray and they lay back on the bed, still just talking. Liandra began to feel a bit odd as they sat there. Her body felt as if it were tingling all over, in a very warm and sensual way, and when Steven 'accidentally' brushed her breast, she gasped. "Oh my...," she murmured softly.

"What's wrong, Sweet?"

"Nothing...that just felt....incredible."

Steven pretended to be oblivious. "What did? This?" He brushed against her breast again, and she moaned. "Oh, I guess it was that..." He turned on his side, and pressed the palm of his hand over her entire breast, massaging gently, feeling her nipple pressing into his palm. "Oh, my.....little Liandra is very horny, isn't she?" His voice slipped into the low growl again, as his free hand slipped between her thighs, touching her lightly. "Is little Liandra horny? Does her pussy want some meat?" He knew she would remember none of what happened from this point forward, so he could speak to her however he chose. As for Liandra, all she knew was that suddenly she needed to cum more badly than she ever had. She would do anything anyone wanted to let her experience that release.

"Answer me, my little Slut. Does your pussy want to be fed, with a big thick cock?"

"Oh, yes, please, Steven....."

"What do you want me to do to you, my Slave?"

"Make love to me."

"Hmmm....no, I don't think so. Sluts and Slaves get fucked, not 'made love' to. Do you want to get fucked, little Liandra? If you do, spread those legs and tell me." Immediately, her thighs sprang open and she cried out "Yes, fuck me, Steven, fuck me."

"You'll call me Master from now, my girl, and if you're good, you'll get fucked soon enough. For now, we're going to enjoy a good time with your pretty body.....my buddies and I. You'll like that, won't you, my Whore?"

Steven leaned in and slowly began sucking her nipples, one at a time, as he diddled her swollen clit with his thumb, then began sliding two fingers in and out of her sopping cleft. She was moaning and thrashing against his hand, begging for her release. He pulled back and said "One moment, Sweet...the boys will want to watch you have this orgasm.....it's going to be pretty...." He laughed as he walked over to the door and called out "Come on down, guys....the party is about to begin...."

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers