In Training Ch. 07

Story Info
Liandra has a good time...or does she?
1.9k words
4.41
92.2k
9

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

My apologies to anyone who has read my work and likes it. I am so sorry to have been away for so long from Lit. Real life has a way of doing that sometimes. I hope you will all come back and read my scribblings again, as I intend to be back and update much more frequently again. Thanks for reading!

*

In moments, the four other young men Steven lived with were in the room. All five pairs of eyes ran over the scantily clad beauty on the bed. Her hair was tousled, her cheeks flushed and her lips parted, and she writhed on the sheets, her thighs parted, moaning for release. Steven glanced at his roommates, smiling at the almost identical looks on their faces. They wanted this little piece of ass, and they wanted her badly. Just knowing that she was theirs for the taking, except for her virginity, made them all the more eager to have their fun.

For her part, Liandra was in an unconscious agony, needing release more urgently than she ever had in her life. She wanted to rub against something, or feel something inside her pussy, just so she could relieve the aching sensations that coursed through her body. She was unaware of anything but this need, and at the moment, she would have done anything required of her to fulfill it. She twisted and turned, searching for the sensation of Steven's fingers and mouth that had been with her moments before. She thrust her hips up and down against the bed, begging wordlessly.

"Look at her, boys," Steven said huskily. "Could you ever ask for a better little Slut than that?" He walked over to the bed and laid his palm on her flat stomach, calming her slightly. "What does little Liandra, my sex Slave, want?"

"Oh God..." Liandra moaned. "Steven, please...."

"Please what, my Pretty Pet? Please do this?" He ran his palm slowly downward towards her dripping pussy, but stopped short of actually touching her there. "Please do this?" He leaned over, and blew on her left nipple and then her right, causing them to harden even more, poking upwards through the holes in the bodice of the sheer gown. "Or this?" He flicked each nipple with just the tip of his tongue. "How about if I allow you to cum, and then let my friends have some playtime with your sexy little body?"

"Yes, please....please may I cum?"

"Well, you certainly do ask nicely, my girl, but you're forgetting one thing....you are to call me Master from now on, or there will be no release for you....only torture. Sexual torture." He ran his thumb over her clit, then pulled back.

Almost sobbing at this point, Liandra begged "Please Master....please....I need to cum....won't you help me, please?" Tears ran down her cheeks, as she put out her hands to him.

"Ah, that's much better, my Sweet. Since you ask me correctly now, I will grant your plea. You will cum and then my friends will play with your body until they tire of you for the evening."

Steven bent over Liandra's soft flesh, leaning down and licking her nipples again, slowly and methodically. His thumb began to work in circles on her clit as he began sucking her left nipple into his mouth. She was pushing against his hand with all her might, as he teased her just to the edge of orgasm, then stopped. She cried out in disappointment, but he placed a palm over her mouth to quiet her. Quickly dropping his jeans, he straddled her, letting his cock slide up and down her slit. "You're going to bathe my cock with your cum, my girl," he growled, and leaned over to suck her nipples again, as he slid against her. She thrust her hips upward, feeling his hardness push against her, and then suddenly she felt the contractions begin. She screamed and tried to cling to Steven, but he pinned her wrists to the bed instead, continuing to suckle her. It seemed her orgasm would never end, but at last she stopped.

Steven continued to slide up and down her dripping pussy until he exploded all over her taut belly, then he scooped up his seed and fed it to her. Smiling, he pulled up his jeans and proceeded to get the jar, applying the cream to her clit and nipples again, and in moments, she was moaning. "Now, who's next?" he asked, looking at his friends. They all looked at each other, then a young man named Tyler stepped forward. "Well, we drew straws before we came down, and I won, so I guess I'm first." Steven nodded. Tyler proceeded to undress, then moved to the bed. He ran his hands down Liandra's entire body first, feeling each bit of flesh, then he leaned over and kissed her lips roughly, his tongue plundering her soft mouth. His hands moved down to knead her breasts, thumbs flicking at her nipples, making her moan into his mouth. "Oh, yeah, baby, you like it rough, don't you?" He laughed, nipping at her right nipple, then kissing his way down to her slit.

Tyler's mouth slid over her nether lips, parting them with his tongue, which he thrust into her tight wetness. He lapped at her clit and her sweetness, pushing her thighs further open, to allow better access. The others watched as he moved and positioned his cock over her lips, pushing himself into her mouth and groaning against her pussy as he felt her lips and tongue on his shaft. Liandra began sucking and licking at what she had been offered, moaning against him as he continued to pleasure her. Suddenly, she exploded into his mouth, and that caused him to fill her mouth and throat with cum as well. He lay there for a few moments, then moved to the side, still staying on the bed.

The cream was reapplied and then Mark moved into position. He began by rubbing his shaft against her slit, then feeding it to her, wet with her own juices. She lapped hungrily at the thick cock, sucking with all her might. As she sucked him, he finger-fucked her, again feeding her her own nectar, as he sucked her nipples, then straddled her, pushed her full breasts together, and shoved his cock back and forth through them until he splashed his hot seed all over her face. Then he went down on her, while Tyler moved back and began to suck her nipples. Liandra came again in a screaming frenzy.

More cream and then Jimmy took her. He flipped her over, making her kneel up on the bed, rubbing his cock up and down her ass, fingers working her clit. She ground back against him, wanting to feel something firmer against her pussy, but he grabbed her hair, and snarled, "Bitch, you'll do as you're told....you'll get what you want when I'm ready to give it to you." He gave her a sharp slap on the rear, making her jump and cry out, then continued on with his ministrations. "Oh yeah....you've got a fine ass, girlie. I'd love to be the first to fuck that ass. Take your cherry that way....mmmmm." He allowed the head of his cock to slide between her thighs and into her pussy, but not very far and for only a few seconds. She ground back towards him, earning her another sharp slap on the bottom. "You want a spanking, Slave? Is that it?" Jimmy looked at Steven, who gave his permission with a nod and a grin.

Jimmy took her and threw her over his knees, and began slapping her rear quickly and sharply with one hand, while playing with her nipples with the other. Liandra was screaming now, terrified and confused, as the pleasure and pain intermingled, and she felt herself flood again. Suddenly her tormentor threw her back on the bed, and fucked against her clit until she came. He flipped her back over and slid his cock up and down her ass, until he covered her back with his cum, then joined the others on the bed. The last young man, Thomas, had been eagerly waiting his turn, and now he moved toward the bed. "Can she stand up?" he asked Steven.

"You can try...don't know if she'll be able to or not."

"Worth a shot." Thomas pulled Liandra to her feet and over to the wall, leaning her limp form against it. Her eyelashes fluttered slightly, and she moaned, already horny again due to the effects of the cream. "Yeah, I want you standing up, Slut. I want to feel you wrap those lovely legs around me and beg me to take your cherry. I won't do it, but that's what you'll do if you want release." He ground into her, his bare cock pressing into her. He put his hands beneath her hips and pulled her legs around him, and she instinctively tightened them around his waist. The heat of her labia was burning against his cock, and it was all he could do not to thrust into her, taking her fully, but he refrained.

"Now, Slut, what do you want from me?" His breath was warm against her neck and ear.

"Please....please....I want to cum..." Liandra somehow knew this wasn't Steven, so she didn't say 'Master'.

"You had better call me Sir, you little Whore, even if I'm not your Master." His bare chest rubbed against her nipples, teasing them.

"Yes Sir....please.....please, I'll do anything....please let me cum...."

"Oh, you beg so nicely, Sweetheart. I love to hear it. So do the guys. It sounds so sweet to us. Begging for sex like a common whore." He laughed, then ground up into her again. Slowly he slid against her dripping cunt, teasing her with his cock, his lips against her throat. "Feels so good, doesn't it?" Thomas murmured against her skin. "You'd love it if I fucked you for real, wouldn't you? Too bad I can't...not yet anyway." He thrust faster and faster until he felt the gushing of her juices bathing him, and heard her cries, then he carried her back to the bed and dropped her. "Guys, pleasure her, while I jack myself over her." Thomas stroked his cock, while the other three began mouthing the helpless girl, one on each nipple, and the third between her legs. Finally Thomas exploded all over her breasts and belly.

Steven had enjoyed the whole process immensely. It would sell very nicely if he chose to distribute the film, and if not, it would give him pleasure later on. He could even use it to blackmail Liandra later if he chose. The possibilities were endless. He sat down in an easy chair and watched his buddies continue to play with their victim, using her in all ways imaginable, but never actually penetrating her. She was going to bring a pretty penny indeed when she was finally auctioned to the highest bidder for her virginity. At last, the four men had had their fill for the evening, so they paid Steven for their fun and trooped off to bed. He cleaned up his prize and put an identical outfit on her, after applying the cream to her most sensitive spots.

He gazed down at Liandra's now quiet form, finally allowed to drop into the deep sleep of forgetfulness. She would remember nothing the next day, except a flash here and there, which would all seem to be a dream. Steven laughed to himself. He knew the Old Man would start looking for the girl soon. He could scarcely wait to see what kind of fireworks there would be.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers