In Training Ch. 08

Story Info
Liandra is taken to a different location.
2.8k words
4.41
84.6k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Liandra awoke late the next morning in her lovely room, feeling very relaxed, but somewhat sore and tired. She thought that she must have had a very restless sleep the night before, and she seemed to recall some very erotic dreams, filled with sexy young men, who used her for their pleasure. She thought about it and decided that it must be remnants still in her mind from her captivity by Steven's father that caused her to have the dreams. It was odd, because she seemed to remember in the dreams she had enjoyed pleasing them. She stretched a bit and then realized her nipples and clit were still throbbing and tingling. Darn that cream, she thought. Will I never be rid of these sensations? With a sigh, she rose and slipped out of her flimsy garment and took a long shower, that refreshed her. She dried her hair, and then took another look in the closet. Frowning slightly, she realized there was nothing but sexy clothing hanging there. She'd have to ask Steven for some regular clothes when he reappeared.

As if he had read her mind, Steven walked through the door, holding a suitcase. She smiled at him warmly, and he returned the smile, thinking to himself just how sexy she looked standing there, naked, her hair soft and clean from the shower and smelling like honeysuckle. He set the suitcase down and held out his arms, and she hurried to him. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to his muscular body, letting her feel every inch of him pressing into her softness. He did it so nonchalantly that she had no idea her daily seduction was already starting. Steven leaned in and kissed her deeply, his tongue gently sliding along hers. The cream did its evil job of sending tingles of need through her nipples and pussy, and Liandra sighed into his mouth. He lifted her up, sliding his hands under her ass, letting her grind against his belt buckle as he kissed her and let a finger slip slightly to brush her clit. She bucked against him with need, begging wordlessly with her kiss and her body for what she needed most. He teased her a few moments more, then gently set her down.

Liandra was trembling and gasping slightly for breath, as Steven slowly pulled away. He grinned gently at her, patting her shoulder. "Sorry, Sweetheart, you're almost irresistible standing there in front of me all fresh and clean, but you need to eat. We're going out."

"But...but Steven....I don't have anything to wear. I mean, nothing suitable."

"Oh, yes, you do, pretty girl. Here you go." He opened the suitcase and she saw jeans and shirts inside. "Voila, as the French say."

"Thank you so much! That's wonderful. I'll get dressed and...." He stopped her by putting a hand up.

"Wait, you need to eat something first, and then you can dress." He stepped back outside the door, and brought in a sweet roll and a cup of tea. "Here you go, my dear. Enjoy."

Liandra sat down on the bed, and quickly ate her breakfast, once again not knowing that everything was laced with a drug. This one was slightly different, in the aspect that it would make her obey any command given, without question. It would also arouse her, and cloud her mind, so that after she had slept, she would not remember, but it would not make her dizzy or sleepy until many hours had passed. After she had finished the last bite and sip, Steven said, "Now go ahead and get dressed, Sweetheart. I want you to wear that tight pair of blue jeans with snaps along the inner thighs and that white silk men's dress shirt, along with those red high heels." She nodded without a second thought, and donned the clothes without question. She didn't even question the fact that she still had no underwear on, she just allowed him to lead her out the door. Soon they were in his car, and he had her lie down with her face in his lap again, just as when they had arrived, for he warned her they couldn't be too careful about his father spotting her. She nestled her head in his lap, her nose and lips resting against his erection.

They drove for quite some time, until they were in another part of the countryside. Steven finally allowed her to sit up and watch the scenery go by. He glanced over at her every once in awhile, to see a happy smile on her lovely face. Liandra was enjoying the beautiful day and was completely relaxed and content. She was with her very own Prince Charming, who had rescued her from the dungeon and the evil ogre. She sighed joyfully and smiled over at Steven. He smiled back at her and then said softly "Liandra, I want you to do something for me. I want you to unbutton another two buttons on that shirt you have on, so I can really see your breasts." She complied instantly. He knew that she was now certainly under the influence of the drugs, so he could say or do whatever he wanted once more, and she wouldn't remember it the next day.

His voice dropped an octave, and took on a sinister, hypnotic tone, as he said, "Now, my sweet Slut, I want you to slide your left hand into your shirt and start playing with your right nipple. I know how very sensitive it is, and I want to see it poking out against that thin material." Liandra's slender fingers slid across her chest and into the shirt and in moments, she was moaning softly at her own ministrations, arching her back ever so slightly. "Now, use your other hand and play with the other nipple. Get it good and hard as well." She writhed against the seat as she did as she was told. "Pull your nipples, My girl. I want you to pinch them and twist them until they are very sensitive." Pleasure and pain intermingled again in her drugged mind, fusing together. She's so very easy to manipulate, Steven thought wickedly. Such a pleasure to command, and all mine for now.

"Open your shirt all the way, Slut. I want to see those hot tits of yours. I want to watch you play with your nipples." Liandra wanted only to please him, so she pulled at the rosy peaks until they were standing up like good little soldiers. "Delicious. Look down...don't they look sweet? Just right for someone to suck on. Take your finger and wet it in your mouth, then rub it over each nipple. Keep doing it until I tell you to stop." The sensation was mind-boggling, and she could feel it all the way to her core. Her pussy was flooding and the crotch of her jeans was soaked. She began to hump against the seat, but his harsh tone stopped her. "I didn't tell you to move anything else but your hands and tongue, girl. You're not allowed to cum that easily. Sit still." Through valiant effort, she managed to obey, continuing to wet her aching nipples without stopping.

Steven pulled the car down a small dirt road until they were out of sight of the main road they had been on. There was not a house in sight, so no one would be coming along to bother them. He stopped the car and coldly said, "Get out of the car, Slut." Liandra felt a stab of fear, wondering what she had done wrong. She stopped playing with her nipples long enough to exit the vehicle, then continued. Steven was secretly pleased to see that she was that obedient. She is going to be the perfect sex slave, he thought admiringly. "Get over here, behind the car." She stood before him, her eyes imploring, her fingers still moving from her mouth to her nipples. "Stop touching yourself. Since you tried to pleasure yourself without your Master's permission, you're going to be punished. Get on the car and lay back." She did so, her heart pounding and her eyes wide with fear. "Spread your legs, Slave." Steven moved between her spread legs, his flat stomach at the same level as her sopping slit. "Lay very still and your punishment will begin." He leaned over and began slowly licking at first her right nipple and then the left. He ran his tongue in circles around each areola again and again, and pressed himself into her, making her clit throb.

"I could fuck you right here and no one would know the difference," Steven said huskily, pushing into her again. "I could fuck you over and over again, and take your cherry, and no one would ever know." He laughed wickedly, then began lazily sucking on her left nipple, making her moan. He moved to the right and continued back and forth until he was tired. He slid his fingers up and down her denim-covered crotch, opening just one snap, and sliding his middle finger into her. "Oh, you are such a little Whore, aren't you.? You are so ready to fuck, you can hardly wait. But you'll wait." He pulled himself up on the car, and said, "Undo your jeans, and pull them down to your thighs, then get over my lap on your stomach, Slut. You need your punishment." He pulled his finger out of her and snapped the snap, then allowed her access to his thighs. The bottoms of her full breasts lay against his right outer thigh, as he brought his hand up and then brought it down sharply on Liandra's left butt cheek. She cried out, and he spanked her again. "Keep your mouth shut, girl. Your mouth, for now, is only to be used to let out sounds of pleasure when I allow it, or to be used to please myself and others."

The spanking continued until Steven felt she had been 'punished' enough. In between every two or three spanks, he would open the snap of her crotch and play with her clit for a few moments, making her gasp and moan, but almost silently, so he let it pass. "There now...you took your punishment like a good little Slave should. Now, get on your knees and suck my cock until I tell you to stop." Liandra slid off his lap, her bottom aching and stinging, but relieved that she had pleased him. He moved from the trunk of the car and sat down in the driver's seat again, leaving the door open. He spread his thighs slightly, and allowed her to kneel between them. "Unzip my jeans, girl. Use that mouth of yours like the Whore you are." She moaned softly, feeling her crotch get wetter with each word he said. Her soft lips opened and slid down on his now bared shaft, sucking him deep into her throat, her tongue sliding over the muscle, making him growl with pleasure. He grabbed her hair and slowly forced her head up and down, but she offered no resistance.

Liandra was 'allowed' to suck him until he filled her throat and mouth with his cum, which he told her was her treat. "If I let you swallow my precious seed, girl, you better thank me and mean it. After all, I could use that to make an heir, you know. Maybe I'll do that one day to you...fill your belly with my baby. I bet you'd look hot pregnant too...your tits would get bigger and more delicious. You'd have guys bending over backwards to bend you over and fuck your pussy and ass. You'd love that, wouldn't you, my little Slut?" She looked up him adoringly, but said nothing, still swallowing the remnants of what she'd been given. Immediately, Steven slapped her cheek lightly, just enough to sting, but left no mark. "When I ask you a question, my girl, you had better answer me."

"Yes, Master," Liandra said softly.

"Yes what, Bitch?"

"Yes, I would love to have your baby. Yes, I would love to have guys fucking me if it pleases you."

"That's much better, Sweet One. Give your Master a kiss, and let's move on to where we're going. I think it's going to be very interesting to you, especially in your state of mind and arousal." He laughed, and pulled her to her feet, giving her a deep kiss, his tongue plundering her mouth, leaving her breathless. "Get back in the car, Liandra. We're almost there."

The remainder of their drive was relatively short, and soon they were moving down a long driveway, deep into the woods. Trees seemed to close around them and Liandra felt slightly claustrophobic, but she knew it pleased Steven to come to this place, so she said nothing. They drove up to a huge and elegant mansion. There was simply no other way to describe the gray stone structure, other than castle, but it didn't quite fit that description. The front was beautifully landscaped, but as they exited the vehicle, Liandra noticed that you could neither see nor hear anything of the road they had come down. No one would ever know this place was here, unless they were supposed to. They walked to the huge front door, and Steven rang the bell. In a few moments, the door was answered by a tastefully dressed gentlemen, obviously a butler. He ushered them in, and moved away. A few moments later, a husky feminine voice called out, "Steven, love, what have you brought us this time?"

Liandra looked up to see a beautiful woman descending the marble staircase. Her platinum blond hair was upswept, her makeup perfect. Her light blue eyes were lovely but cold as she looked the girl up and down, the tip of her tongue slipping out and wetting her crimson lips. She was dressed in a sheer, almost see-through, white top and pants set, that accentuated her cleavage without being trashy. Her black pumps reflected the light of the chandelier above. She walked over to Steven and caught his face between her palms, and kissed him deeply. He immediately responded, pulling her tight against his body, and pressing into her pelvis. Liandra felt lost and lonely watching them, but if this pleased her Master, she had no right to say anything. They kissed for several moments, then separated slowly, and the woman moved over to the girl. She walked around her in a slow circle, then reached out a finger and gently slid it over Liandra's right nipple, causing her to gasp. "Mmmmm....oh, she is responsive indeed. Very nice. Still a virgin?"

"Oh, yes, Larissa. She's still pure for the moment. Very easily aroused, and so wet. You'll love her. She just has to remain a virgin for now, until I talk to the Old Man. We'll see what happens then."

Larissa nodded, and looked at Liandra hungrily, her eyes traveling over the lush body again. The girl could almost feel the weight of her gaze, so intent was it. The woman moved toward her with catlike grace, stalking her, trying to intimidate her into bolting, but the drugs continued to do their job, so she did not move. Larissa's smile was anything but kind as she moved in on her prey, and pulled the helpless female to her own form. Her breasts rubbed softly against the girl's, and her lips fell to the tender throat, kissing softly, nibbling her way up and down, her hands moving down to caress the hips and to cup the bottom, pulling Liandra's pelvis to her own. The woman's fingers and mouth were relentless as she explored her victim there in foyer, as Steven watched, his arousal growing by the moment. Larissa was the queen of seduction. The girl whimpered as her captor opened a snap on her crotch, trying to get inside the tight jeans to feel the wetness of the soft folds beneath. "My God, Steven, she's soaked. What have you been doing to her?" A wicked laugh followed, and another snap opened. Now feminine slender fingers were touching Liandra's soft pussy for the first time in her life.

Larissa slowly slid her fingertips along the labia, teasing, almost brushing the clit but not quite. The girl arched ever so slightly, begging for more, and again, the woman laughed cruelly. "Oh, you are an eager little plaything, aren't you, my dear? I'm going to enjoy your little body all night. The things I'll do to you....mmmmmm...." She suddenly pulled Liandra to her and captured her lips, raping her mouth with her tongue. One arm held the girl firmly to her body, as the other began unbuttoning the shirt, to play with the luscious globes barely hidden there. Her fingers tugged at Liandra's nipples, and suddenly Steven had to join them. He strode over, and took the left nipple in his mouth, bending over to suckle as the woman teased her other nipple, still kissing her. His fingers moved to the opening in her jeans, parting her labia, and stroking them softly. After several minutes of such play, Larissa pulled back, her face flushed slightly. "Let's take her to the playroom."

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers