In Training Ch. 10

Story Info
Liandra has more training and the Old Man is searching.
2.4k words
4.33
74.1k
6

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Crashes could be heard from the direction of the study. The always quiet staff tiptoed around, wincing at the sound of breaking glass. They knew there would be a huge mess to clean up later, but none of them would say a word, if they wanted to keep their jobs and remain healthy. Downstairs, in the 'special staff' rooms, the few employees there could see on their closed circuit television screens the Old Man storming around the posh room, grabbing whatever he could get his hands on and throwing it as hard as he could at the walls and furniture. If they chose, they could also turn on the sound to hear his rantings, but no one chose to do so. The look on his face spoke plainly enough. Sandy stood still in the room, a resigned look on his face, silent and waiting. Had anyone chosen to listen, they would have heard such awful language that they might have wondered if the speakers would melt.

"I can't believe the little bastard managed to do this to me!" The Old Man was roaring, grabbing a glass ashtray and narrowly missing Sandy's head. The other man never flinched, just waited for the diatribe to end. "You've talked to everyone?"

"Yes, Sir. I was headed to his residence when you called me in to see what the status was."

"Go there now. Liandra had better still be pure, or I'll make that boy wish he'd never been born. I have some ideas of what I'd like done to him....Find him, and I'll share them with you and the others."

With a wave of his hand, he dismissed Sandy, who moved quietly but quickly out of the room and down the hallway. He smiled inwardly thinking of the fun he was about to have with whichever of Steven's friends happened to be home. The boy should have known better than to pull this kind of crap under his father's nose. He knew what the consequences would be if he were caught. Of course, he'd always been one to live on the edge. "Face like an angel....heart of the devil....and darkness where the soul should be...." Sandy murmured the words to himself, the words that Steven's mother had used countless times about the boy. How true they were. Shaking his head, he drove off.

Steven and Liandra were still otherwise occupied at Larisa's house. Steven watched with an interested and almost greedy gaze, as Larisa took the clips and attached one to each of Liandra's still hard nipples. They pinched just slightly, but the girl was still somewhat dazed from all the love-making and made no protest. Now the woman took a third one and opened the girl's sex, exposing her clit, and she attached the last clip to it. The wires ran upward from the clips to a box that sat nearby on a small table. Larisa handed another smaller box, that had three switches on it, to Steven. He saw the wire running from the switchbox to the main box on the table and grinned. The woman showed him how the switches could be turned to different levels of intensity.

Liandra could feel the coldness of the metal clips pinching her nipples and clit, but it wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation. Mainly, she was still so horny that she needed release again. She didn't care what they did to her, as long as she could gain that from them. She whimpered softly, and they turned to glance at her. "Oh, Steven, I think our little pet is ready for a taste of the juice...." Larisa purred, smiling. "Why don't you oblige her?" The next moment, small shocks of electricity were pulsing through Liandra's taut nipples and her engorged clit. She screamed and writhed on the table as Steven slowly increased the intensity by one notch. Larisa moved over to the table and began kissing Liandra hungrily, her tongue ravaging the other girl's mouth. Steven raised the power one more notch, then moved himself between the girl's thighs and began kissing and licking her pussy. Between the small shocks and the manipulation of their mouths and tongues, Liandra began cumming again and again. The pain of the shocks was balanced perfectly with the caresses, and it felt more wonderful than anything she had ever experienced before.

They experimented with Liandra many different ways with the clips. Larisa took the one off her clit and she sucked the girl to orgasm as Steven sent the shocks to her nipples. Next, her breasts were freed and her clit was shocked as the man and the other woman nibbled and sucked at her nipples, taking turns with the switch. Lastly, Steven finger fucked Liandra, while sending shocks to her clit, and Larisa sat on her face, playing with her nipples and making the girl kiss and suck her pussy. Liandra finally passed out from the amount of play she had experienced, too spent to keep her eyes open any longer. Larisa looked down at the exhausted girl, smiling at her fondly. She stroked her soft hair, admiring the thickness of the locks and the way it shone in the dim light. "She is a treasure, Steven. I'm so very glad that you...rescued her." Their laughter mingled together in a cozy but sinister way.

As Steven and Larisa began to clean up their unconscious little darling, Sandy was parking near Steven's house. There was only one car in the driveway, which suited his purposes nicely. He could take care of whoever was home with a tap on the head and once they were knocked out, he could roam to his heart's content. Quietly, he took the spare key from out of its hiding place under the planter on the porch and unlocked the front door, easing it open. He shut it behind him and moved forward without a sound. He could hear soft voices from a room just down the hall. Listening carefully, he determined that there was a female and male present. He doubted he'd be lucky enough to catch Steven and Liandra that easily, but he would see. He neared the room and heard a feminine giggle. "Tyler, stop that! You're tickling...."

So it was not Steven....and the voice didn't sound like Liandra's either. Sandy had heard it often enough and it was pitched lower than this girl's. Staying in the shadows, he moved to where he could see into the room. All the lights were out except one lamp, and he could see that the couple in the room were definitely not the ones he sought. However, the girl was very pretty from what he could see. Tyler certainly seemed to be enjoying kissing her, and she wasn't protesting in the least now. Sandy felt his cock growing hard at the sight of them, and grinned. This was going to be more interesting than he thought. For such a large man, he was able to move very quietly, and the couple were so busy making out, that he was standing over them before either realized they had company. The green eyes of the girl met Sandy's dark ones first and she made a choked sound against Tyler's mouth, causing him to turn and see the intruder. "Hey...what the..." That was as far as the young man got before Sandy had a gun in his hand.

"Get up, both of you." The deep voice left no room for argument, and the trembling pair rose. "Take me to your bedroom." The girl whimpered softly, but Tyler took her hand and squeezed it, trying to comfort her. Sandy motioned for them to move ahead of him, and watched the young lovely's ass sway as she moved. The tight shorts she had on showed off her rump quite nicely, and he loved the way the small of her back was bare, due to the baby doll t-shirt she wore. It had been quite some time since he'd had some pussy, and he intended to enjoy this one. They mounted the stairs, and moved upward, to the first door on the left. "Draw the shades," Sandy rumbled, and the girl did as he said, fully aware of the gun trained on her boyfriend. After making the two sit on the bed, he locked the door behind him, grinning wolfishly. After glancing around the room, he made Tyler seat himself on a heavy wooden chair. He made the girl get some of the young man's ties and fasten him tightly to the seat. After she had finished, he tightened them even more, so that Tyler could scarcely move. The chair was heavy enough that he would not be able to move it by himself, so he was trapped.

Keeping the gun trained on Tyler, Sandy moved to the bed, and motioned the girl to come to him. Trembling even more, she moved to him, and he had her sit at his feet, clasping her waist with his ankles in a vice-like grip. He began stroking her shining ebony hair with his free hand, as he spoke to the young man, his tone conversational. "My boss wants to know where Steven is. I think it would be very healthy for both of you if you told me." A puzzled look came over Tyler's face, and he frowned slightly, as if trying to remember. "I trust you do know where he is?" Tyler shook his head, afraid to speak, for fear of angering the large man that held them helpless. "Well, let me ask this then....has he had company lately? A lovely young lady, perhaps? One that has been staying here...somewhere?" Sandy let his free hand wander down the girl's jaw, caressing her throat softly, enjoying the feel of her soft skin beneath his callused fingers.

Tyler knew if he spoke up, he and his girlfriend, Desiree, were both as good as dead most likely. If this creep did let them go, then Steven would kill him for spilling the beans. He clamped his lips shut and hoped that Steven would return from his travels soon. Hopefully he'd be able to get this idiot out of the house with no one getting hurt. He had known bringing that little piece of ass to the house had been a bad move on Steven's part, but he had enjoyed playing with her just as much as the others. He watched the larger man's cold dark eyes scanning his face, trying to read his thoughts. He watched the hand not holding the gun moving further down Desiree's desirable body, to cup her left breast. She looked terrified, frozen in place. The man began rubbing his thumb over the girl's nipple, teasing it to hardness, and Tyler heard a soft and anguished moan escape her lips. At the sound, he grinned and continued to tease her, his gun hand steady as a rock as he lowered his mouth to her neck and licked the tender flesh.

Sandy was enjoying this beyond measure. He knew the little prick knew something, but wasn't going to tell him. That was fine...he'd just make him watch his little girlfriend get fucked by a big dick. He moved his hand to her other plump breast, teasing that nipple to hardness as well. She tasted sweet and he couldn't wait to get his mouth on her pussy. "Get up." It was an order and Desiree did not dare hesitate. Tears filled her eyes, but she didn't speak. "I'm going to put this gun down, but if you try anything, I'll snap your arm like a twig." Sandy's voice was cold. "Then, you'll watch as I fuck your boyfriend and then blow his brains out. Got it?" Swallowing hard, the girl nodded. He put the gun far out of her reach, but still within his own, then allowed her to rise. "Face me." She did so, standing between his spread legs. His hands moved around and cupped her ass, pulling her to his hard body. His mouth was just about even with her breasts with him sitting on the bed. He leaned forward and sucked on her left breast, letting his tongue tease her nipple through the cloth, as he massaged her ass cheeks. She moaned softly, not wanting to enjoy his touch, but unable to help herself. With a wicked chuckle, he looked Tyler straight in the eye as he pushed her t-shirt up, baring her sweet flesh to his hungry gaze.

Immediately, Sandy's mouth fastened over the girl's right breast and he let his mouth and tongue work on her. He put one hand on the nape of her neck and the other moved from her ass, between her legs, massaging her rapidly dampening sex. He stood, turned and threw her on the bed, ripping the shorts from her body, and unzipping his fly. Pulling out his hard cock, he loomed over the panting girl, who now tried to escape by backing up on the bed. Sandy laughed at her, slapped her across the face, and plunged himself deep into her tight wet cunt. She screamed and he slapped her again, then began fucking her for all he was worth. She felt so good, so tight...almost virginal. She had not had a lot of activity yet, that was certain. He came quickly inside her, but he was able to keep going, unlike many men. He lapped at her breasts, sucking and nibbling, then moved to her mouth, all the while pumping into her as hard as he could. When he tired of fucking her pussy, he shoved his cock in her mouth, and went down on her, forcing her to climax over and over.

Sitting up from the sixty-nine position, one hand keeping her pinned to the bed, Sandy looked over at Tyler. The young man looked ill, unable to take his eyes away from the sight of what the man was doing to Desiree. Sandy laughed at the erection he saw the young man sporting as well. "Ever tasted this pussy?" he growled at Tyler. "She sure tastes good. Gonna have me some more I think...." He turned and leered down at the shivering girl. "Oh, darlin', you are sweet. Need more of you...." His tongue slithered into her again, as he coated a finger with her wetness and worked it into her tight ass. As he sucked her clit, and finger fucked her ass, he decided he would ravage her ass next and then call it a day. He'd take her home to the boss too. She'd be a fine addition to the stable, and maybe he could keep her for his own.

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers