In Training Ch. 12

Story Info
A new plaything is brought to the Old Man.
1.7k words
4.35
85.1k
6
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Steven strolled up the stairs, listening to thumping and bumping noises from above, and hearing another faint yell from what sounded like Tyler, he grinned. There definitely must be some hot action up there, and he was horny again, so he hurried the rest of the way up and shoved open the door to the bedroom, then stopped short at the sight of his friend's sweat soaked face and wild eyes, as he thumped the chair he was tied to as best he could against the floor. The adrenaline that was pumping through his veins had given Tyler the strength to move the chair enough to make noise. "What the hell. . ." Steven started, then shook his head. He pulled a pocketknife out and slit the ties that bound the other man to the chair. "What the fuck happened here, Ty?"

Tyler rubbed his arms to get his circulation flowing again, and glared up at his friend. "Your dear old Dad sent one of his goons here looking for the girl. He sent you a message. You're to bring her back, unchanged, and he might 'forgive and forget' as the big bastard put it, but he doubted it." Steven stood there, staring at him, a cold expression coming over his face. He said nothing, but a slow anger began to burn in his eyes. "Steve-O. . .he took Des. He took her. What can we do?"

Steven stared at him, not really paying attention to Tyler's words. No doubt it was Sandy the Old Man had sent. Desiree would be a delicious prize for the stable. He could imagine just what a party they would have with her. He realized that Tyler was still talking, almost babbling now. "My Des is going to hate me. I know she will, if she doesn't already. Why didn't I just take her home? Why did I have to try to get her into bed? Maybe they just took her to scare me. . . or you. Yeah! If we take that other piece of ass back, then. . ." Steven's punch to his jaw stopped his dialogue cold, as he hit the ground.

"Tyler, shut up. Just shut the fuck up and listen to me. They won't hurt her. She's a big girl, 18 years old. She'll be a welcome addition to the Old Man's 'stable'. New girls are always desired, and especially ones that are virgins or very nearly." He paused, looking down at the stunned man on the carpet. "The best thing for you to do is to act normal. When her parents call you looking for her, you haven't seen her since you dropped her off at what's her name's house where she was supposed to go later. I'm not giving Liandra up, at least not yet. Can you help me out with that? " At Tyler's slow nod, Steven nodded back. "I suggest you basically forget little Des baby, and start thinking about that fine piece of tail you'll get to play with again if you cooperate."

Sandy had driven carefully back to the Old Man's house, his unconscious passenger sleeping peacefully beside him. He kept glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, hungry for her again. He was anxious to show her to his boss and see what plans he might have for her. Pulling into the garage, he moved around and lifted the limp form into his arms, caressing her plump ass after he had slung her over his shoulder. He entered the house, knowing the Old Man would be in the library waiting. Moving quietly along, he reached the door he sought, and knocked. After waiting a moment, he pushed the door open and stepped into the room. The flames from the fireplace were the only light to be seen, and they caused shadows to dance across the dark paneled walls. He could see the Master sitting in his wing chair by the fire, a glass of something in his hand. Moving forward, he placed the girl into the chair facing the other man.

"This isn't the girl." The Old Man's voice was cold and clipped, but Sandy had worked for him long enough to know that there was interest hidden beneath his words. He waited. "She is striking however. . .did she belong to my son?"

"No. His housemate's girlfriend. She's quite good."

A dry chuckle escaped the shadowed figure. "Tasty morsel, eh? Not a virgin I take it?"

"Very close. She's tight. Her boyfriend hadn't even stuck it in her yet. I think I teased him fairly well, making him watch."

"Good. Perhaps that will relay my message to that little bastard of mine, who thinks he can steal from me. Knowing how cocky he is though, it won't do the trick. While this lovely slut is a nice addition to our stable, she is no consolation for Liandra. I will have her back, no matter what it takes. Perhaps your next visit should be to his friend, Larisa. I think she might have things to tell you, especially if you persuade her properly." Sandy's eyes gleamed at the thought of fucking that hot bitch. "In the meantime, I think I should look over our new plaything."

The Old Man rose from his chair and walked over to the sleeping girl, looking down at her. "Hold her." Sandy caught Desiree's wrists firmly but gently, and lifted her arms above her head, showing off her breasts in the thin tank top. The Old Man nodded slowly. Her shorts had ridden up into her crotch, outlining her pussy. Sandy watched hungrily as his boss began rubbing her breasts with his palms, thumbing her nipples to hardness, leaning in and beginning to suckle her left nipple through her top. She moved slightly, a small sound escaping her parted lips. He raised his head. "What's her name?"

"Desiree."

"Perfect. Desiree? Desiree, pet, it's time to wake up now. Wake my darling girl." He leaned in again and began suckling the nipple harder, letting his tongue work against the cloth, teasing her. He trailed his mouth across her chest to her other breast and nipple, laving it thoroughly. His hand moved between her legs, sliding a finger up and down her cleft through her shorts. "Come on, princess. You're just the cure Sandy and I need for our ills tonight." Now the girl's green eyes slowly fluttered open. All she could make out at first was darkness, but then she slowly could see the shadowy figure of the big man who had taken her earlier, and now there was another man, whose mouth was on her breasts. She struggled, whimpering, but the sounds were partly fear and partly pleasure.

The new man, the one she didn't know, was very good with his mouth, and he was making her squirm with arousal. His fingers on her crotch felt heavenly, and despite herself, Desiree found she wanted sex. She didn't want to want it, but she couldn't help herself. She moaned as the Old Man worked a finger beneath the leg of her tight shorts, and began stroking her labia. He knew just how to touch her. He kissed her, and she nipped at his lip, trying to hurt him. She did not succeed, for his thumb simply roughly played with her nipple and he seemed not to even notice her attempt. It was very erotic, but frightening. His tongue played over her nipples through the cloth, and then she vaguely felt the tank top disappear. Sandy had jerked it off. Now the tongue was on her bare skin, the lips suckling at her nipple.

The Old Man pulled back and looked at her. "You like what I'm doing to you, don't you sweet Desiree? Tell the truth now. . . " She wanted to say no, but she couldn't. She simply moaned and he laughed. "Oh, you'll be a nice addition to the Stable indeed, my dear. So hot and ready. So wet. You want a cock in you now, don't you precious?" Desiree shook her head, but her body was screaming for what the man was saying. "We can save you for some of customers with more interesting tastes I think." He paused a moment, then looked up at Sandy. "I think Desiree wants to be fucked. What do you think Sandy?"

Sandy had his cock out in two seconds and in Desiree's sweet pussy in even less time. Her tightness gripped him and sucked him in deeply, and he came quickly. Staying inside her, he licked and sucked her nipples until he was hard again, and thrusting deep into her weeping pussy. "Damn baby, you are one sweet little fuck," he growled in her ear, nipping at the lobe. Letting himself gush inside her again, he then pulled out. Despite herself, Desiree found her fingers digging into the big man's back, her legs wrapped tightly around him. She felt more aroused than ever in her entire life.

When Sandy was finished, he looked over at his boss. "Do you want a piece now, Boss?"

The Old Man shook his head. "No, I'll try her out later. For now, take her and have the girls clean her up and put her in her room."

Sandy pulled Desiree to her feet, and led her out of the room and down a long hallway. She was very confused as they made several turns around corners, and knew she'd never be able to find her way out of the place alone. When they got to the room where the girls waited, Sandy paused just outside the door, and pushed the girl against the wall. "You make me hot, sexy girl," he said roughly to her, but he kissed her fairly gently for him. Desiree felt her juices begin to flow again as he ground into her. "You can get cleaned up now, but the Boss will be in to see you later. Better let that sweet pussy rest awhile..." With another deep kiss, he ushered her into the room.

When he returned, his boss was smiling. "You quite enjoyed the new whore, didn't you?" At Sandy's nod, he nodded as well. "Once we get Liandra back with us, this new one is yours. Do whatever you like with her until you tire of her. Rent her out or sell her, I don't care. Now, let's talk about our next move."

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers