In Training Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

Tyler slid slowly up and down, looking into her glazed cobalt eyes. "Oh, honey, you want it inside you, don't you?'

"Yes, oh yes, please. . ." Liandra begged softly, thrusting her hips upward a little to encourage him.

"Little slut. Dirty whore. You just want a cock, any cock will do. Doesn't matter who, does it? You just want to be fucked." He let himself dip just slightly inside the entrance to paradise, and then wished he hadn't. So tempting. So easy. "You're nothing like my Des was. She wasn't easy like you. She was pure. You're just a tramp, getting it where you can." Tyler slapped her lightly across the face, letting himself dip just a bit more into her pussy. Liandra moaned hungrily in response. "Beg for it."

"Please. Please may I have your cock inside me? I want you. Please?"

"Not good enough. You'll have to beg harder and promise me you'll do whatever I want, no matter what it is."

"I will. I'll do whatever you want. I promise. I'm so horny. Please help me." Liandra felt as if she would go crazy with need if he didn't take her soon. She was so aroused, she didn't care anymore who this man was. She didn't care it wasn't Steven. She only knew what her body craved for the moment, and that was all that mattered. She tried thrusting her hips upward to draw him in even more, which earned her another light slap.

"Foolish bitch. You're not in control. I am. I'll decide if you get fucked or not." Tyler paused, then grinned. "Come to think of it, I think the answer is. . ." He didn't get any farther, for Steven was suddenly in the room, yanking him off the bed and Liandra.

"The answer is NOT, asshole. Get out."

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers
12