In Training Ch. 16

Story Info
The party begins.
2.6k words
4.39
68.2k
14

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

The men gave Steven eager, lascivious grins, and Mark rubbed his hands together. "Bring it on, buddy!" he said enthusiastically, and the others chuckled. Smiling, Steven ushered them out of their seats and up the steps to the door. Dieter stepped inside and waited, unsmiling, as they passed him. He then moved to the elevator, pressing the button that allowed the door to open. They moved inside, Steven at the rear, so he could stand in the front of the car. Dieter would follow them shortly, waiting for them in a small office equipped with cameras, so he could keep an eye out for any trouble that might occur. Steven wasn't anticipating any with tonight's party, since he knew all of them very well, except for Robert, but one never knew. He intended to have 'muscle' at every party, and how much would depend on the size of the party. Tonight only one brute would be needed if at all.

Once the elevator door opened again, Steven led them out and down the hallway, to the kitchen/bar area, where there were several sofas. He wanted to speak with them first, as it still had to be decided what order the men would be allowed to play with Liandra. They were all paying the same rate, so money would not be the deciding factor. Robert had a slight advantage, since he was possibly bringing a new prize for Steven to use, but since he had not even seen a photo of the girl yet, it was a slim advantage. The others were on even ground, so Steven had decided they would draw cards from a deck, and whoever had the highest would go first, and then so on. While one was using the girl, the others could amuse themselves here with porn or regular movies, or could play pool or poker, until their turn came.

Once the men were all seated, Steven pulled out an unopened deck of cards, and as he proceeded to break the seal, he reminded them of a few rules. "You all know you are allowed to do anything you like with my little fuck toy, except you may not mark her in any way or break anything, and if you take her cherry, you're going to wish you'd never been born." He looked each of them square in the eye, his face impassive. "All of you except Robert, perhaps, know that I'm not joking about this. She's going to bring a huge sum when I auction off that tight pussy, and if any of you screw it up, not only are you going to pay financially, you are going to watch while you family and friends get royally fucked up, and your life gets ruined. So, are we clear? You don't fuck her pussy or her ass, and you don't leave marks. Everything else is fair game."

Robert raised an eyebrow. "So, let me get this straight. . .you don't care how much we hurt her as long as we don't mark her or break any bones?"

"I don't care in the least. I just want her in shape to perform whenever I need her to, and if she's marked or has to heal from an injury, that takes money away from me."

"Fair enough." A very frightening smile appeared on Robert's lips and he rubbed his hands together. "This should be even more fun than I'd hoped."

No one else seemed to have any questions or comments, so Steven shuffled and dealt the cards to each of the men. "Let's see what you have." They all showed their cards. Jimmy held the Ace of spades, Mark had the Jack of diamonds, Thomas had gotten the ten of diamonds, and Robert held the five of hearts. Steven took the cards back, turned to Jimmy and said "You're up first, my friend. She's in the playroom right now. Where do you want her?"

Jimmy thought about it and said "Let me start out there, then I may move her to the pool room."

Steven unlocked the door to the playroom for Jimmy, and gave him the key to the girl's shackles. He opened the door to the pool table room as well, and then said "Have fun. When you're done, put her back in the shackles and rejoin us." He then went back to the others, intending to see if Robert had brought the photo of his sister as promised. None of the men would leave the room until it was their turn for Liandra, as another rule was complete privacy for a client. Once Steven acquired other girls, he would probably have parties almost nightly, using different girls at different times. Jimmy paused a moment before he opened the door to the playroom, He was eager and excited to get his hands and various other body parts on the girl. His cock was throbbing with need. He heard no sound from inside the room, so he quietly opened the door. The sight of Liandra chained to the wall in her very attractive barely there clothing and looking so helpless drove him wild. He stepped into the room and closed the door, approaching her slowly, his feet making no sound on the hard floor. He was standing in front of her before he spoke. Her long curtain of hair obscured her lovely face and she seemed as if she might be unconscious. "Liandra?" His voice was soft, but firm. She raised her head slightly at the sound of his voice, but did not meet his eyes. Her hair was still obscuring her face from his sight. A bit impatient, he moved forward and caught her hair, pulling her head up, forcing her eyes to his. Her face was pale and there were tear stains marking her lovely face. Her eyes looked a bit dazed and she blinked. He pushed her hair out of her face, looking her over once more. "Well, don't you look good enough to eat?" He grinned at her, licking his lips. Liandra shivered slightly at the sight of his tongue, for it made her tingle, to think of that organ moving over her bare skin. Jimmy moved closer, pressing his body into hers, letting her feel his hard on pushing against her pelvis. She moaned slightly and shifted her hips. He laughed, and pushed against her again. "You're hungry for cock, aren't you, whore?"

Jimmy moved his hands to her hips and ran them up and down over her skirt. He leaned in and nibbled at her ear, letting his tongue explore it slightly, his warm breath brushing her skin. Letting his lips slide to the side of her throat, just above the collar, he continued to stroke her outer thighs, moving his hands down past the hem of the short skirt, and then back up again. Liandra was moaning and writhing against him, begging wordlessly for more. "Hungry little slut," he murmured admiringly, letting his hands explore beneath the cloth of the skirt now, fingers stroking her bare skin. "No under things in the way...very nice...." He slid his hands around to cup her ass, kneading the cheeks firmly, then took her mouth with his own. The kiss was deep and took her breath away. His tongue pushed inside her mouth, exploring every inch, sliding against hers and pressing it down. Continuing to kiss her, he slid his hands between their bodies, letting his right hand move between her moist thighs, to dip a finger into the wet slit that awaited him. His left hand moved up to cup a breast, his thumb stroking over the nipple through the fabric of the blouse. She was sopping and he felt his cock grow harder by the second. He needed it inside her, in some fashion. Caressing her breast roughly, he took his hand from between her thighs, feeling her whimper into his mouth as he did so. He unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out, then pushed her skirt up around her waist, baring her. Positioning himself, he slid his cock between her pussy lips, fingering her at the same time. Pulling back from her mouth, he said softly "Don't you dare cum you precious slut, until I do. If you do, you'll pay dearly."

Liandra was frantic with her need to cum, but she knew an order when she heard one, and that she must obey. She willed her hungry body to stay in control, no matter how wonderful what he was doing to her felt. She cried out when he pinched her clit, and again when he sucked her nipples through her blouse, but she managed to keep control. Jimmy loved the power he had over her. It inflamed him and he wanted her more than ever. Knowing what would happen if he took her cherry, he settled for unlocking her wrists from the wall and having her bend over forward until her mouth encircled his hardness and he shoved himself into her throat. She gagged for a moment, but then took him, moaning loudly as he fucked her mouth as hard as he could. "Oh yeah, you like that, don't you sweet whore? Use that mouth...suck it deep, baby." Her mouth was definitely talented and Jimmy could feel his balls tightening. "Use your tongue," he commanded and Liandra complied as best she could, massaging his shaft. She felt as if she would fall forward if he moved away, and she began to feel light headed from her position. He grabbed her head and continued to use her mouth until finally thick ropes of seed spurted down her throat. He groaned as he emptied his balls into the warm wetness of her mouth, and she managed to gulp down every drop. Once the throbbing of his cock stopped, he pulled out of her mouth, releasing her head and she slumped forward, off balance, her palms slapping the floor. He watched her for a moment, grinning, as he caught his breath. "Wow...you are one hot little piece of ass." Leaving his dick hanging out of his fly, Jimmy caught her by the shoulders and stood her up again, taking her mouth with his own, tasting himself on her lips and tongue. He felt himself begin to rise slightly again. She wobbled a bit in his arms, her eyes closed, her breathing rapid. Shoving her against the wall, he bent down and unlocked the shackles from her ankles and then jerked her against him.

The feel of his hard body against her own made Liandra even more horny. Jimmy cupped her ass, drawing her to him fully this time, and instinctively she wrapped a leg around him, opening herself for him to use. "So tempting...." he growled, burying his mouth in her throat again. Her skirt was still scrunched around her waist, and he began to slide his rapidly hardening member against her nether lips again, slipping between them. "So fucking wet...." He let himself slip inside her just a tiny bit, and she moved her hips in response. "Oh you want it bad, don't you, bitch?"

"Please....please....yes....please..." Liandra squirmed, trying to get him deeper inside her, and he let her for her several seconds, until he felt he had slipped too far inside and then he pulled back. The girl let out a moaning cry and tried to re-position herself to be fucked. Jimmy shook his head and laughed, pushing her back again. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room and into the other room with the pool tables. Taking over to one of them, he shoved her against it, then turned her around, so that her pert bottom was facing him. He ran his hands over the smooth skin there, enjoying the feel of her flesh beneath his palms. He gave her a light smack on her right ass cheek and she squeaked a bit. He did the same to the left and got the same response. He busied himself for several minutes with spanking her, listening to her little cries of pained pleasure, and enjoying the fact that she still needed to cum, and that he hadn't let her yet. He glanced around and grinned, moving away from her for a moment. Stepping to the wall, Jimmy took down a pool cue, and brought it back to the table. He pulled her hips back, and pushed the cue between Liandra's thighs and the table, positioning it against her clit, then began spanking her again. As she squirmed about, the cue stimulated her already over sensitive clit. She was nearing an orgasm quickly, and there wasn't much she would be able to do about it, and the man knew it.

"Beg to cum, Liandra."

"Please, please may I cum?"

"How do you ask, you bitch?" He spanked her a tiny bit harder.

"Oh god....please.....please Sir....please may I cum?"

"No. Not yet." To the sound of her whimpers, he removed the cue and flipped her over, throwing her back on the table. "Spread your legs as wide as you can, slut, and push your top up." She immediately did as she was told, baring her beautiful breasts, the nipples so hard and jutting, begging for attention. Jimmy pulled her to the edge of the table and slid himself between her glistening pussy lips again, letting her feel every inch of his hardness caressing her. He pinched her nipples and then sucked each one long and hard, licking them afterwards, still moving against her.

"Please, dear god....I need it so...." Her hips were moving of their own volition, she was so close to going over the edge.

"Will you do anything to be able to cum, my dear? Anything at all?"

"Oh yes.....yes, anything....please...."

"Will you accept me as Master, and forget Steven?" He had no intention of even attempting this but he wanted to toy with her, knowing Steven would be watching.

"Not that, oh please...."

"But you want to cum, don't you Liandra? So badly....so close...."

"Yes, I do...but....oh god...." He slid against her harder, tweaking her nipples again. "Yes, yes...I will...whatever you say.....you can be my Master....anything...."

"Oh, you are a disloyal little slut, aren't you? Steven won't like this. Not at all." Jimmy stopped moving, leaving her on the edge. "I don't think disloyal little sluts should get to cum. No, Liandra, you belong to him. I'm not going to allow you to have your pleasure now. Get up."

Stunned, the girl stared up at him, uncomprehending at first. Her body was trembling and aching from its need, but now she would not have her release. Jimmy pulled her to her feet and now she was now being led back into the other room, and barely felt him shackling her back in place again. Jimmy stroked himself to full rigidity and continued to stroke himself until he shot hot seed all over her face. He grabbed a towel hanging nearby and cleaned himself, then wiped off her face. She scarcely heard Jimmy speaking to her as he stepped back from cleaning her up.

"Thank you for the lovely time, little whore. Your body is quite fun to play with and you are a very good fuck, even without actually fucking you. . . yet. I look forward to the day that I can do that. After Steven sells off that pretty pussy, then I intend to have you many times." He took her mouth with his one last time. then pulled her clothes back into place, and gave her a mocking bow. "I'll leave you to your thoughts, until your next partner comes in." Whistling, he left the room without look back.

Her thoughts were in a jumble. She had been disobedient. Suddenly she was horrified. What would her beloved Steven think now? What would he do to her?

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers