In Trouble Again

Story Info
sub is late again at work.
2.8k words
3.72
30.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stardust
stardust
13 Followers

The sounds of the office receded as everyone was headed off for home or various errands. She sat at her desk concentrating at her computer, unaware of the time. Stillness surrounded her as her fingers flew over the keyboard; the tapping of her nails on the keys the only sound in the room. Taking her eyes off the screen she realized she was alone. Looking around she couldn't believe she did it again. All she could think of was her Master being upset that she was late again. She turned back to the report she was working on and clicked her mouse to save it. Watching the screen she thought about how angry Patrick was at her for staying late at her job. A job he felt she didn't even need to have because he wanted her to stay at home. He relented knowing she enjoyed her work. He didn't like the hours though, didn't want to share her with it any longer than necessary.

"He will kill me, I have to get home!" she thought in a panic. Sabrina started putting away her work and was shutting her computer off when everything went dark.

She felt the blindfold come over her eyes. As she went to turn to around she cried out, "Who are you! What are you doing?"

A male voice softly said "Sabrina, you have been told about working late and I have been requested to bring you to your Master." She panicked, starting to rise from her chair; she felt his hands on her arms holding her still. "Please don't make this difficult Sabrina, I am going to cuff you, and then I will take you where your Master has requested. No one is here except the guard and he is busy."

Sabrina trembled at the thought of what was to come. Patrick had always said when he has had enough he has had enough. She finally pushed him to his limit. Tears welled up underneath the blindfold as she thought he really has to be angry this time. The man gently brought her hands together and slipped the cuffs on her wrists. "You can't be serious to think you can just come in here and do this do you? Sabrina asked heatedly. The man chuckled, "Sabrina, dear, I already have!"

With his hand on her arm he led her out of her office to the elevators. Sabrina remained silent, not knowing what to think of all this. As they stepped into the elevator she felt as if she was stepping into another world. "How can Patrick even do this to me, letting a total stranger come and take me away. He must be so angry," the thoughts were tumbling through her head.

The elevator came to the first floor and he led her to the parking structure. Helping her into the back seat of a car she was reaching up to pull the blindfold off. "No", he said sternly, "You cannot remove that, if you continue I will have to resort to other methods, ones I don't think you will like." Her hands dropped back into her lap, the metal of the cuffs clinking together. Sabrina leaned back, resting her head on the soft leather seat. The man started up the car and drove slowly out the parking structure.

She tried to follow his turns but soon came to the conclusion he was driving in circles. Most likely to throw her off. Music played softly through unseen speakers and she could hear a window being put down, making her think she was in a limo. The man spoke to her again letting her know they were almost there. "Where are you taking me and how do I know you were sent by my Master?" she asked him. Laughing he replied, "Patrick said you are stubborn, I can see he is right!"

Sabrina sat straight as the man slowed the auto to a stop. He opened the door and helped her out. Standing still, she listened to the sounds around her trying to figure out where she was. It was so quiet; she had no clue to where she could have been taken.

"I think you will like it here Sabrina, you know Patrick always wants the best for you", he continued, "Becky will assist you in your preparation for your Master."

Sabrina frowned, "Just what am I being prepared for?" Sabrina could hear the man chuckle. "Are you going to answer me, or do I have to guess?" she asked him. He said nothing, making her even more nervous. Taking her arm he led her to a door where he rang the bell. The door was opened and a woman greeted them. Sabrina stood still knowing they were watching her.

The man touched Sabrina's shoulder and began speaking. "This is Becky and she will take you to your room Sabrina. You will do what she asks for they are your Master's wishes. You will be seeing your Master shortly and he will be expecting you to be prepared as per his instructions." He took a key from the pocket of his jeans and unlocked the cuffs, removing them. Sabrina unconsciously rubbed her wrists as she stood waiting. Becky took her by the hand and took her to prepare her.

After walking up a set of stairs Sabrina could hear her open a door, she was led inside and Becky took off her blindfold. The room was quaintly decorated; the thing that caught Sabrina's eye was the bed. A massive four poster with a big fluffy quilt, it reminded her of a grandmother's bed you would just sink into if you laid on it. The hardwood floors were polished to a soft luster and handmade rugs were scattered across the floor. Fresh flowers completed the wonderful room.

"I have prepared your bath, the towels and oils your Master wants you to use are on the counter. Please hurry we have not much time," Becky continued speaking as she went to the closet. "He also wants you dressed in the gown I will set out for you." Sabrina watched for a moment as she brought out the silky garment then turned to take her bath.

Sabrina's eyes grew wide with delight as she saw the bathroom. It was wonderful with an old-fashioned claw footed bathtub. She dipped her hand in the water, warm and smelling so good she quickly stripped off her suit and got in. Pulling her hair up to the top of her head she slid down in the luxurious scented water. Becky came in and saw her holding her hair up and handed her old-fashioned hair clips. "Thank you Becky, this is wonderful!" Sabrina told her with a smile. "Please hurry Sabrina you will be able to enjoy this later I am sure," Becky urged her quietly. Sighing Sabrina hurried and washed with the warm water and stood up to be wrapped in the towel held by Becky. The towel was warm and felt good as she was dried off.

Led back into the bedroom Becky handed her a white silky gown. As Sabrina opened her mouth Becky informed her, "That is all your Master wants you to be wearing Sabrina." She took the gown and slid it over her head; the feel of silk cool on her warm skin made her nipples harden immediately. Shivering she reached up to take the clips from her hair when Becky stopped her. "I will fix it Sabrina, I have orders." Becky sat her down at the dressing table and began to brush her long hair pulling it up and tight she put it in a ponytail. She turned and picked up a white soft blindfold and placed it across Sabrina's eyes. Sabrina sighed, "Becky do you have to do this so soon?"

"Yes, it was instructed to me from your Master, I must obey," she replied. Slippers were placed on her feet and Becky tugged on her hand once more to follow her.

A few minutes later Sabrina was led into a room and told to stand where she was for a moment. She could hear chains being unwound from above her as she stood silently trembling. Listening to Becky move about the room her thoughts turned back to her Master. "Patrick really must be angry, he has never done anything like this," she thought. She was lost in her thinking when she felt Becky's hand touch her shoulder. "Please stand over here and remove your gown, " Becky said, "I will be placing you into a swing and binding you to it, soon your Master will be here." Soon she was suspended above the floor swaying slightly, her arms lifted and wrists places in restraints. She could feel Becky lifting her left ankle and drawing it higher to be placed in the leather bonds attached to the chains. Sabrina was mortified as Becky took her other ankle and exposed her nakedness. Feeling the cool air against her skin she shivered. "Becky when will he be here?" Sabrina whispered. "Soon, Sabrina, soon," she answered. The lighting of a match was all that could be heard be in the room. Becky lit all the candles requested and turned the lights off. "I am leaving now Sabrina, I wish you well," she called out as she closed the door behind her.

Wiggling trying to feel how she was suspended, Sabrina began to panic. The fearful thoughts began again, what if Patrick didn't arrange this, what if I was kidnapped by strangers?" she said out loud. She could feel herself tense against the leather bonds holding her in the swing. At least the leather padding is soft on my back she thought, wondering what was next.

"Sabrina, Sabrina, you, my little one has displeased me!" Patrick said as he entered the room. Sabrina sighed in relief to hear his voice. She could feel his fingers graze her nipples, then pinching them harder he said, "What am I to do with you, my little bunny?" Sabrina remained quiet; knowing it would not do to speak. "But I have my ideas, and we will now begin," he continued.

He walked over and picked up a white candle form the low table. He leaned down and softly brushed his lips across Sabrina's. She trembled as he touched her face. Taking the candle, he was pleased to see the wax pooling in the center. He touched the tip of his finger to it and felt the heat of the wax, it was just right he thought. He lifted the candles up over Sabrina's left breast and slowly let the wax pour across her nipple. She flinched at the heat of the wax, the vanilla scent floating up to her. Realizing it was wax she relaxed a bit in the swing. As the wax ran down her breast Patrick did the same thing to the right breast. She jumped again setting the swing swaying, Patrick moved and reached for ice. The heat against her skin was deliciously sensual she thought, feeling the dampness between her opened legs. Patrick lifted his hand up over her breasts and let the icy water from the ice drip down her warm skin. She once again jumped, biting her bottom lip at the iciness of the water; she tried pulling back when he touched the ice to the side of her breast.

Rubbing the ice against the fullness of her breast she moaned, he whispered, "Fire and ice just like me and you darling!" Patrick repeatedly poured the wax over her velvety skin, her stomach and thighs, following with the ice. Reaching up he touched her face and again teasingly kissed her. Sabrina moaned as his lips kissed her neck.

He slowly cleaned the wax from her tender skin and dried the wetness of the ice. Pushing the swing into motion he reached for a flogger from the table. "Sabrina, you again have been late at work, you work too hard, you take yourself from me and I do not like it!" he said sternly. Raising his arm he brought the soft lambskin cat across her thigh. Sabrina could feel the soft sting as she was swaying, and again he brought it down on her other thigh. He worked his way up to the juncture of her legs; dropping his hand he reached and felt the wetness of her. Parting her lips with his fingers he inserted a finger into her moist opening. She moved against his hand, feeling the pressure against her clit as he rubbed it with his thumb. She pulled against the leather bonds on her wrists making the swing sway harder. He leaned against her and whispered, "You cannot cum until I say so!" She moaned softly as he worked her pussy, fingering her and rubbing her clit, bringing her to the edge. He leaned down and flicked the nub with his tongue, tasting her sweetness he sighed. Kneeling, he stopped the swings motion and parted the petals of her womanhood and thrust his tongue into her. She cried out as he licked up and fastened his lips on her clit and sucked. Sabrina was going to cum, he knew she was close. He broke away from her sweet tasting pussy and set the swing into motion once again. Picking the flogger from the floor he resumed his soft smacks on her thighs, occasionally letting the cat fall unto her pussy. Sabrina was struggling to hold back the passion that was boiling inside her lower body.

Patrick watched the emotions on her face as he removed the blindfold. Kissing her forehead her eyes and her mouth, he asked if she was OK. "Yes Master!", she whimpered, "please Master, I am so sorry for being late." Patrick smiled softly, knowing his anger was well over long ago and kissed her deeply, his tongue teasing hers, his teeth biting her bottom lip he continued ravaging her mouth. Moaning, Sabrina tried moving again setting the swing to swaying.

Patrick stood and Sabrina saw the room for the first time, a dungeon like setting with so many candles lit, giving the room a golden glow. She watched her Master remove his soft leather pants revealing the hardness of his thick cock. He went to the end of the swing and stood between her legs. Smiling he reached down and took his cock and rubbed the head against her opening then across her clit.

Teasing her, knowing how on edge she was, he inserted his cock so just the head filled her at first. Sabrina tried squirming to get more and he pushed the swing away. "Master, " she sobbed. Smiling as she swung back to him, he put his hands on her thighs and started to slide his cock into her pussy. She was so wet and hot; he rubbed her clit as he pushed more of his hardness in her. She cried out feeling the thickness filling her up, unable to cum, she moaned. He pushed the swing away again teasing her.

Sabrina was going to beg, beg him to fuck her, give her release, she was ready to beg for anything to cum when he put his hands on her legs again and slammed his cock into her pussy. She cried out as he moved the swing back and forth, his cock moving in and out. He could feel her juices running down his balls as he fucked her hard like she enjoyed. "Master, please may I cum please Sir," she begged.

"Yes, my bunny, you may, please, I want to feel you cum with me deep inside your wet pussy." He brought her close and impaled her on his cock and he reached down and rubbed her clit. He could feel her lovely muscles tighten around his rod as she climaxed moaning loudly. They both felt her juices hot, wet on his cock, smiling he began the swing in a gentle movement as he slid his cock in and out of her. Giving into the heat and passion he made her cum again and finally felt his balls tighten as he was ready to explode inside her.

Pushing it deep inside her one last time he cried out her name and filled her up as she came with him. Their skin glistened in the candlelight as the heat of their body and their passion came together. Standing with his cock buried in her pussy, he reached up and touched her face. "I do understand the love of your job, but I do not like sharing you!" Leaning down he kissed her gently, nipping her lip; he removed the leather cuffs on her wrists. Smiling he released her ankles and with his cock still inside picked her up. Sabrina wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to a chair. He sat down carefully, kissing her; he brought up warm towels and cleaned them both. Stroking her hair, he kissed her. Sabrina snuggled into his lap and whispered, "I love you Master."

They spent the night in the dungeon, playing with the swing, and all the toys, and never again was Sabrina late coming home from work.

stardust
stardust
13 Followers