In Trouble with The Law

Story Info
Alice has to use her sexuality to avoid arrest.
1.4k words
4.27
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had always been a good girl and now she was afraid. She could feel sweat forming on her upper lip as she answered the officer's questions. "I am sorry officer, I was just trying to..." The stony look he gave her rendered her quivering lips unable to continue.

"You're trespassing. This is private land."

Alice had had a couple of drinks with a friend and she had dared her to run onto the prohibited land and leave this large black dildo on the doorstep of this mansion. She must have been seen climbing over the gate because here was a police officer and her friend was nowhere to be seen. The house was dark and the police officer towered above her, his tall dark silhouette muscular underneath his police uniform. His eyes trailed to the black dildo in her hand. She tried to move it behind her back but he gestured towards it.

"What is that?" he asked her. She could feel her face heat up with humiliation. She held it up.

"What is it?"

"It's a ...dildo"

"Speak up"

"It's a dildo."

She said it a bit more loudly studying her open toed high heeled shoes. There was a long moment. She could feel his silent gaze on her until she couldn't bare it anymore and raised her wide soft brown eyes. His stare was unwavering.

"Address me as officer and look at me when you speak to me." he demanded.

"It's a dildo officer."

"You're in a lot of trouble missy. This is the residence of a well off couple. You are here trespassing on their land while they are on holiday. Do you want me to arrest you? Do you want to be prosecuted?"

Alice was nearly crying now.

"No please officer, please don't. I know I've done wrong. Please..." She begged.

He shook his head slowly,

"I can let you make me change my mind, but you have to do everything I say,"

"Anything", Alice said "anything officer."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked reaching on his belt, for his handcuffs, she swallowed and nodded.

He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around and clasped the handcuffs around her wrists. They each tightened with a click. He took the dildo out of her restrained hands. Alice breathed in sharply as she felt solid weight of the dildo creeping up her inner thigh. She could feel the warmth of her own excitement in between her legs. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear. "Crime doesn't pay." He pinched her ass firmly causing her to yelp "does it?" "no officer" she stammered. He slid his hands under her top and into her bra cupping her breasts firmly and fondling them roughly. She struggled a little but was quickly reminded that she was handcuffed, her movement was restricted and her ample breasts were thrust out in front of her. She was barely balancing in her high heels and had to lean into his strong chest to stabilize herself. She was trapped.

He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger causing a flow of sensual pleasure to engulf her, she moaned. "You like that, don't you?" he asked. Alice could only nod her head. He pinched her nipples hard and she bit her lip in pain and pleasure, he began kissing her neck with force and she tilted her head to one side offering up her neck, submitting to his lips. Taking his time he moved one hand down to her navel reaching under her skirt and moved her small panties aside. She felt so exposed knowing that he has complete access to her sensitive pussy. She felt his fingertips slide up lips of her pussy and was shocked to realise how wet she was. His fingertips found her cliterous with ease his circular motions sending jolts through her body. The sensation was so strong that she felt sensations burst like fireworks in her body. She writhed her shoulders feeling his firm chest against her back and his solid arms reaching around her, one hand still on her breast the other controlling her sensations with her clit. Her hands were still cuffed together she was not going anywhere. She felt herself cumming and exploded onto his fingers.

He moved his fingers down between the lips of her wet gaping pussy. She felt as if she had completely lost control of herself, she was a sopping wreck. Her pussy was hungry for him and she found herself rotating her hips desperately in an attempt to thrust his fingers in more deeply. His fingers penetrated her repeatedly and she thrust desperately again and again and again until she felt the climax building up inside of her, she knew it was coming. He abruptly drew his fingers out. "Please, please keep going..." she moaned. He stroked her hair and kissed her on the head. "No. Be a good girl" "Yes Officer." She found herself replying. Her whole body was desperate for him her head was brimming with emotions. He slapped her pert ass "Oh!" she exclaimed one heeled foot stepping forward. He walked round her slowly, her whole body needed him and was simultaneously nervous of him. She was handcuffed there in her small skirt, her tits partially exposed begging him with her eyes.

He grabbed her chin in one hand and looked into her eyes. He produced the big black dildo that he had taken from Alice earlier and she realised he meant to use that dildo on her. He slid it slowly into her mouth. "Huh..." her mouth said as the larger rubber object filled up her throat. "Make it wet," he said to her. She tried to obey. He slid it in and out of her mouth.

She was struck dumb with the knowledge that she had been effectively silenced and obediently kept her mouth and as much of her throat as she could open. He kept going and she struggled to comply and please him.

He finally took it out and kissed her passionately on the lips. The contrast between the shiny hard rubber and his soft lips with rough skin tantalised her. He pulled her skirt up onto her waist and her panties down, her body still desperate for him; she stepped out of them. "Open your legs," he commanded. She did as she was told exposing her wet, pink pussy to him.

She was fully shaven and glistening in the dim lights of the garden. Her pussy was delirious with anticipation. It was like a hunger that could only be filled with his cock. She could see his excitement, his he was hard in his uniform trousers. He unzipped himself and she was shocked to see how large his member was. He wrapped one arm around her grasping right round her ass, and pushed his hard massive cock deep inside her pussy. She cried out in shock and pleasure as her pussy was finally fully filled with his dick. Waves of pleasure, increasing with intensity, rippled through her body as he thrust into her again and again and again. She was desperately jutting her hips into him to push him deeper and deeper with each and every motion. She was literally dripping wet. She felt him wiping some of her wetness up to her anus. She gasped. He was pushing his finger up her ass. She tensed up nervously.

"I'm not sure..."

"You said you'd let me do anything," he reminded her.

She nodded and relaxed her arse allowing him to continue. He slid in another finger and she relaxed her anus again to accommodate him.

The tempo of him ramming his cock into her pussy left her lost in a sea of pleasure so when she realized his fingers had been replaced with the dildo she let it happen. He was slide the dildo into her ass. He was anally penetrating her with the dildo and fucking her pussy. She felt like she had transcended to another planet of pleasure as he double penetrated her and she loved it. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her, applied pressure to her shoulders forcing her to kneeling position and came. It squirted onto her face and she felt the warm sensation of semen splattering her cheek softly.

At that moment she climaxed and felt a tsunami of warmth ravish her body. He unlocked her handcuffs and held a tissue up to her face. She took it with both hands staring into his hazel eyes. As she wiped herself off she felt a huge smile spread across her face.

He zipped up his flies and returned his handcuffs to their position on his belt. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'll see you again," and then he was off. Alice pulled her panties up and watched his sculpted back as he disappeared into the darkness.