In Unexpected Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Craig, do you remember our conversation about frustration and you’re thinking you would never experience intimate relations with a woman?”

“Of course I do.”

“I have a suggestion to make to you, Craig. If you don’t like it, then I shall understand…it is only a suggestion.”

He looked up obviously interested in what I had to say. “What is it Aunt Cindy?”

“Would you like to know what it’s like with women by experiencing me?”

He gasped and stared at me, seemingly unable to speak.

“It’s all right Craig if you think it’s wrong, I just wondered.”

I had managed to speak calmly but there was turmoil within. As I tried to make it sound as if it was only an idea, lust was raging through me. I felt my lubricant beginning to soak my inner thighs and I could barely keep still.

I struggled to keep silent as I waited for him to make some response. Finally it came.

“Do you really mean that, Aunt Cindy? You would let me…let me…?”

“Yes Craig, if you would like me to.”

“Oh yes,” he whispered as if awestruck at the possibility before him.

Having got thus far it was difficult to know how to proceed. I eventually said, “Well sweetheart, we’d better go to bed.”

He seemed unable to say anything, and whereas Craig normally refused to let anyone push his wheel chair, but as I now wheeled him to the bedroom he made no protest.

Placing the wheel chair alongside the bed I discovered that Craig knew how to manoeuvre himself on to the bed. It is a large bed especially chosen by Joe who had laughingly said, “It’ll give us room to spread ourselves.”

Having got on to the bed Craig hesitated.

“It’s all right, darling,” I said, “I’ll undress you.”

I had never in all the years seen Craig’s legs. He had a powerful upper body, but I did not know what to expect down below.

I carefully removed his jeans and saw the wasted limbs and then removed his underpants. What I saw shook me.

I have heard it said that in the failure of one part of the body, there is compensation in another part. I don’t know whether this is true or false, but if his legs were wasted, what was at the top of his legs was anything but wasted.

Released from the confines of his underpants his penis reared up, a long thick pale brown shaft with what looked to me like a huge light purple crown dripping with his pre-ejaculation discharge.

“My God,” I thought “I hope I’ll be able to take him.”

I must have stood staring at his organ for a few moments because Craig asked anxiously, “Is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing, sweetheart,” I said. “Everything is going to be fine,” (I hoped).

Craig got his shirt off while I decided whether to just remove my panties, pull up my skirt and let him have me like that. I was all too aware that there were the marks of having given birth at the top of my thighs, and my breasts had suffered the depredations of two hungry children. Once full and firm, they now sagged a little.

I decided to give him the full view on the basis that if he was going to be turned off by me, it was better now than later.

I stripped off and when naked I saw him staring are me. He had obviously never seen a naked woman before and he seemed fascinated.

I chose not to engage in any foreplay since Craig was obviously ready and any manipulation might bring him off before he had penetrated me. He was lying on his back so I came astride him and taking his shaft into my hand I guided it to my vaginal entrance, and then carefully let it enter me.

Large as the crown of his penis was, it slipped into me quite easily. As it penetrated deeper I could feel it fitting tight against the walls of my canal.

On entering me Craig gasped out, “Cindy, it’s beautiful.”

I let myself slowly drop down on him until I felt his crown pressing up against the end of my tunnel. I felt him and found that he had his full length in me, so I said, “Now put it all in me, darling, let it all go.” This was rather a superfluous remark since he was about to explode into me at any moment.

I began moving him up and down in me and as I began to feel his build up to ejaculation I speeded up.

He cried out, “Cindy, oh Cindy,” then his semen seemed to roar into me like a raging torrent. He was writhing and crying out under me as he pumped burst after burst of his warm sperm into me.

I had just begun to wonder if he would ever stop when with one last eruption he sighed and began to relax.

“All right?” I asked.

“Wonderful,” he said weakly. “More wonderful than I ever imagined.”

I withdrew from him and lay beside him putting a breast close to his mouth. It is interesting how men seem to know instinctively what to do. He took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle me like a child. I held his head to me as if I were truly giving him nourishment. After a while I even moved to give him the other nipple.

I felt for his penis and found it had come erect again. During our first coupling I had been so focused on pleasuring Craig I had not sought my own orgasm. Now with his renewed arousal I decided it was time for me to get my reward.

Knowing he would not come so quickly this time I sat across him again and drew him into me. I was slippery with his previous discharge and my own lubricant and this gave rise to luscious little sucking noises as I worked him up and down in me.

The first impact of sexual contact having passed, Craig now began to verbalise his feelings.

“I love you Cindy…I love you so much…I’ve always loved you…always will.”

I knew men would often say these things when they were fully aroused and getting what they wanted. It was in the aftermath of coupling that it really counted. Did they still love you then? Or did they want to get up, put on their trousers and flee? Poor Craig did not so easily have that option.

I worked slowly with him, gradually building up the speed and intensity of my movements. Craig took hold of my hips and began to pull me down forcefully striving to get me deeper and deeper into him.

Obviously he had never experienced a female having an orgasm and I wondered how he would cope with it. My orgasms were full blooded weeping affairs with screams and howls added.

As I felt my orgasm building I gasped out to Craig, “Whatever happens Craig, for God’s sake don’t try to stop me.” Then it was upon me spiralling me down into a pit of erotic madness. My whole body seemed to be shaking as if assailed by and earthquake.

In the midst of this I felt at what seemed a long distance, Craig erupting into me again. I was dimly aware of two people locked in a tormenting yet exquisite struggle. The great creative act when all is magnificent tumult, the wonder and ecstasy of bringing forth the new.

My world began to slow down; the reverberations gradually retreated as Craig pushed the last drops of his discharge into me. I was weak but deliciously relaxed. Months and months of sexual drought had finally been broken and the pasture of my womanhood was flourishing again.

My mild cynicism about Craig’s coital declarations of love was banished. Temporarily sated, he continued to tell me that he loved me. I enfolded him in my arms and together we dozed off, replenishing the expended energy of our explosive union.

We woke lying face to face. I began to kiss him and he to fondle my breasts a little inexpertly. “I’ve got a few things to teach him,” I thought.

His shaft was rigid again and this time still lying facing each other, I inserted him into me and lay still. We lay in this fleshly unity looking into each others eyes. I had no reason to question his love now; I could see it in his eyes. Could he see it in mine?

I am sure he could because he asked, “Shall we be like this again…often…always?”

I replied, “For as long as you want me, darling.”

He gave a sigh of satisfaction, and soon after ejaculated rather gently into me.

We had in our way exchanged vows. Love can be found in unexpected places, and even a month ago I would not have expected to find it with the boy I had known since his childhood.

There now began an ongoing sexual relationship that brought immense happiness to both of us. Craig, who had since Joe’s death, then Suzanne’s marriage descended into despair, was now the happy young man I had once known. My days were now filled with contentment and the looking forward to Craig’s next visit.

I began to initiate him into some of the finer points of love making or as I prefer to call it, “love expression.” I usually had to take the lead in this since I was the more experienced, and in addition, it was physically difficult for him to instigate some positions.

For example, when I first introduced him to oral sex, although it was not impossible for him to make the physical contact, it proved better if I sat across him and lowered my vagina to his mouth. When giving him oral sex it was easier if I went down to his penis rather than he try to raise it up to my mouth.

It was a matter of being sensitive to what was required and being prepared to take the lead.

Anal sex that had been quite frequent with Joe I decided was impossible with Craig. I felt his sex organ was too large for me to accept, and in any case it had always been very much a secondary pleasure where I was concern. Further, Craig did not suggest it, so I let it lie.

For three months we went along happily gratifying each other. Craig returned to his wheelchair sports and even began to talk in terms of taking up tertiary studies. Then into this situation came a moment of testing.

Craig’s mother, Maureen visited me one day with solemn demeanour.

“Cindy,” she began, “Sid and I know what’s been happening between you and Craig.”

I thought we had been circumspect, but apparently not enough. I hardly knew what to say, so I just said, “Oh?”

“We know you’ve both been careful,” Maureen went on, “but there are some things that can’t be hidden.”

“Oh?”

“For instance, we couldn’t help noticing how much more often Craig was visiting you and how much longer he is with you. We might have thought little of this considering he has been doing so little in recent times, always hiding himself away, but we saw the change.”

“Oh?”

“Almost overnight he went back to being his old cheerful self. He seemed so happy and contented and even went back to the wheelchair sports, and has even talked about further studies.”

Maureen was telling me nothing I didn’t know already, but I still decided not to speak out until I heard what she had to say.

“Cindy, Sid and I don’t want to interfere in your life. We’ve been friends for a long time and Craig has always loved you; but there is this to be considered. Your age difference and Craig’s disability.”

“We’ve understood for a long time Craig’s sexual needs,” she paused and grinned, “and I must admit I’m glad I don’t have to wash sticky handkerchiefs any more. But suppose his sexual relationship comes to an end, what’s going to happen then?”

“Why should it come to an end?”

“Do you mean that you see this as a permanent thing?”

“I’ve told Craig I shall be here for him as long as he wants me.”

“I see. What if you get pregnant, have you thought about that?”

I had thought about it and I was still fertile and if the quantities of sperm had anything to do with it, the amount Craig had poured into me should have had an outcome, but of course, it doesn’t work like that.

I said something like, “Yes, I’ve thought about it.”

“Are you taking any precautions? You know there is a genetic factor in Craig’s problem?”

“Yes.”

“We’ve been told by the doctors that if Craig has any children there is only a slight chance of his problem being passed on to them, but there is a chance.”

I had taken no precautions. You will most likely think this reprehensible of me, but no doubt selfishly and deep down in my heart, I wanted Craig to make me pregnant. I wanted what might quaintly be called, “The fruit of our love.”

I felt I could not say this to Maureen, so I said, “I’m not pregnant, Maureen.” She left the matter at that but went on to give me a really big surprise.”

“Cindy, if you and Craig are really serious, why don’t you have him move in with you. If you’re worried about the neighbours talking or your daughters finding out they are all going to find out about your relationship some time. It might as well be sooner as later.”

She had taken my breath away with her suggestion. I struggled to make a response and finally said, “What does Craig think about this?”

“We haven’t said any of this to Craig yet, we rather hoped you would raise it with him. You see, we had to know just how serious the relationship was from your point of view. We had no doubt that it was very serious for Craig.”

“Thank you, Maureen,” I said, near to tears. “Thank you for being so accepting of the situation, bizarre as it may seem to some people. I shall certainly talk with Craig about what you have said and your suggestion he move in with me.”

Maureen came to me and kissing me on the cheek said, “And thank you for making our boy so happy. If you think the situation bizarre then I’d like to make a confession to you.”

Maureen sat down again and not looking at me began, “Cindy, I could see how desperate Craig was for sexual gratification. I tried to see ways round it for him. I thought we might take him to a brothel once a week, or somehow pay for a girl to come in and help him.”

Maureen paused for a moment, then still not looking at me went on; “Cindy, I even thought of offering myself to him…you know I’ve always loved him, but not like that, but when I saw his misery…well…”

She stopped speaking and I felt I should say something…something to reassure her, to help her accept the thoughts she had had.

“Maureen, I think that was a very beautiful thing for you to consider doing for him.”

At last Maureen looked up at me and smiled shyly. “It wasn’t quite as self-sacrificing as it sounds. You see, I’ve had to help him occasionally to dress, so I’ve seen…”

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. “You wicked woman” I spluttered out through my laughter, “so you do know what you’ve been missing and I’ve been getting.”

“Yes, darling, and perhaps its just as well it worked out this way because Sid would have played merry hell if he found out I was having sex with Craig. It would probably have ended my marriage.”

“Cindy to the rescue,” I said, still laughing.

“Yes, Cindy, you’re good friend, even when you don’t know you’re being one.”

That more or less ended our talk. The next time Craig was with me, and when I thought I’d got him sufficiently relaxed, I gave him the substance of our talk. He was not particularly troubled about his parents knowing, saying, “Well, they’d have to know some time.”

What really thrilled him was the idea of moving in with me. I taxed him with the idea of me getting pregnant. He was really delighted with the idea, but I wasn’t too sure he would be equally delighted with the reality.

Not sure I should get pregnant at my age, and considering the heredity factor in Craig’s case, I put myself on the pill, hoping it was not too late because during the time it took to be effective, there was no way Craig and I were going to stop having sex and I couldn’t bring myself to demand he use a condom.

As a wind up to my account of Craig and me, I can say this; I did not get pregnant; Craig returned to tertiary studies; he ended up being a lawyer and we’ve now been together for ten years.

My daughters when they found out declared themselves to be disgusted but in time came around, especially when they started to have babies, and wanted mother’s advice and help.

I’ve heard people say, “Nothing is for ever.” They may be right, but even though our couplings may not be as frequent as in our wild beginning, they seem to have lost nothing when it comes to ardour.

12