In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 10

Story Info
A man and his elf summon a succubus.
2k words
4.68
19.9k
23

Part 10 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 10

***

"Oh! It's not too hot is it?" I rush over as master sinks into the bath, just realizing I hadn't properly tested the water.

He sighs in relaxation, "No, no, it's perfect, Lorelei. Honestly, you fuss over me too much."

"Nonsense, that's my job," I assure him, pulling over my stool and grabbing my sponge.

He just smiles and leans his head against the back of the tub, closing his eyes.

"Tired?" I ask him, gently taking his arm closest to me, and beginning to slowly scrub over it.

"More mentally and emotionally, than physically. It might seem easy, but tormenting you poor girls can take a lot of focus," he teases.

I sit there for a moment, biting my lower lip as I debate myself on whether to ask.

"Did..." I clear my throat, "did it feel good?"

"Did what feel good?"

I squeeze out the sponge over his face, and he responds by sitting up sharply with a laugh.

"You know what I mean," honestly, always with the teasing.

"You were there," he says simply, leaning back and closing his eyes again, "I don't think I was really wearing a poker face."

I move to his other arm with the sponge, then across his neck and collarbone and down over his chest.

"I know. I was just curious. What it was like. I mean with her mouth and all," I force out my words. No going back now.

"Amazing," he tells me, "She's something else with her tongue. Of course, I don't exactly have a lot to compare it to, but still.

I stroke the sponge over his stomach and sides, then down his thigh. For some reason I'm nervous to clean him... there. Which is silly, I know. It wouldn't be the first time.

I swallow a little and work my hands between his legs, sliding over his cock and balls, gently washing what's left of her mouth off of him.

"Do you think you'll let me... Sometime? Maybe soon? I know she needs the... end result, but I could do things up until then. I'm not a succubus or anything, but I think I'd do a fairly good-"

"Lorelei?" he says, opening one eye at me.

"Master?"

"Are you..." he pauses to assess me, "Jealo-"

"No!" I answer far too quickly.

He gives me a loving smile and sits up a little, placing a wet hand on my cheek, "That's adorable, but it's completely unnecessary."

"I told you, I'm not jealous!" I protest, realizing I have my hand wrapped tighter around his cock, like it's going to be taken away from me.

"Is that a fact?" he says, glancing down to where my hand is. He's noticeably more swollen then a moment ago. I tell myself it's the touch and motion, and not because he likes teasing me and seeing me flustered.

"Would you just let me wash you?" I complain, my hand sliding up his shaft.

"This is washing? Is that some sort of double-meaning in elvish?" he snickers, and my ears turn bright red.

"I'm just trying to-" I get quieted with a finger to my lips. Then, in a quick, fluid motion, he grabs my wrist and pulls me close, reaching down under my thigh and lifting me up. Water splashes everywhere as he pulls me in with him. My clothes would be drenched if I'd had time to put any back on.

I'm left sitting with my back against his chest - and my rear against his cock - as both the water and my heart settles. His arms coil around my waist as he leans back.

"If I've not made it clear how important you are to me, then I apologize," he tells me.

"Master..." I struggle for what to say, "I... wasn't done washing you."

"It's okay, let's just lay here for a bit," he says.

I lean back into his chest and just feel the rise and fall of his chest, under me.

"Thank you for being there for me today, Lorelei," he says, fingers running lightly through my hair.

"Of course I was there, where else would I be?" my body bounces a little as he chuckles.

"I mean when Lucy was going down on me... I know I try to be confident, but it's a lot easier when I'm more in control, like when I'm teasing you girls," he playfully nips at my ear tip, "But this was different. This was a little more... vulnerable. Lucy may be great at sex, but the subtleties of intimacy... it's different, you know? I was glad to have my little elf with me."

"I... I don't know what to say, master," I say, a little awestruck.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything," he says, wrapping his arms tighter around me, "just being here is more than enough."

--

I finally make it back to my room. I don't bother with the lights and just pull back the covers, with my still pruny fingers from the bath, and collapse my exhausted body in a heap. Still super horny with a drenched pussy (can't blame the bath on that one), but strangely satisfied at the same time.

My bed is comfy and warm, and I start to drift off, before I realize that it's a little too warm. Like someone's been...

"You get our boy all squeaky clean?" I hear, accompanied by a pair of hands sliding around me and cupping both my breasts. I'm suddenly very awake again.

"Lucy! What are you doing in my bed?!" I demand.

"I bet you did. Knowing you, you washed the naughty bits extra closely. Bet he's got the cleanest cock and balls on the planet, right now," she giggles into my ear.

"Lucy. What. Are. You. Doing."

"You're so uptight," she playfully squeezes my breasts, "You need to get laid. A good deep dicking and a good hard cum would sort you right out."

Any progress we'd made on a personal level is rapidly evaporating.

"Lucy..." losing patience here.

"Can't I just show a little affection for my dear sister in servitude?" she nibbles my ear lobe, "I wanted to thank you for earlier."

I sigh, "You've thanked me. Now can you go back to your room?"

"Oh, I didn't mean just saying it. I want to help you with your little search," she whispers into my ear, pulling me closer.

I instantly stiffen up, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you do, your computer's full of files about it," I can feel her grinning behind me.

"Breaking into my computer is a funny way of thanking me, Lucy!"

"'Breaking in'? Pfft. An act of espionage, this was not. Lorelei, your password is our master's middle name," she says, relaxing her grip a bit, "I realize the elven equivalent of IT security is hiding your diary in a hollowed-out log, but considering how long you've been in human society, this is kind of naive."

My jaw sets in a bit, "So you know my secret. What do you want?"

"I already told you, I want to help!" she claims.

I give her a moment of silence.

"I mean it!"

More silence.

"Oh, don't be that way. I can be of legitimate help," she says, jiggling my breasts - which she still hasn't let go of - as if that's going to convince me, somehow.

"Your ability to do so is not in question, Lucy," I tell her, flatly, "Why do you want to help?"

"What? A person can't just want to help her friend?"

"A person can, yes. You, specifically, no," I say.

"Oh, fine. Yes, okay, I have a personal motivation for wanting to help, is that what you want to hear?" she says.

"Shocking."

"Look, our master having a girlfriend will benefit us both. You, because you're a weird, obsessive cuckquean, and me, because I might finally get that dick for real," she argues, possibly thinking that that was an insult, "It's taken me this long just to get to first base with him, and I'm tired of waiting."

"Okay, first off, I don't know much about these baseball euphemisms, but I'm quite positive that first base is -not- oral sex," I point out.

"In hell it is! Probably. I don't know," she admits, "I don't really understand it, either. I tried watching a baseball game and it was the most dull experience of my life. No sex, whatsoever. No wonder so many humans call it boring."

"Secondly," I say, moving back to the point, "How exactly is master having a girlfriend going to increase your chances of having sex with him?"

"It'll get rid of this virgin problem," she says, "I mean, he's certainly interested in sex, but refuses to give it up. I admit, I underestimated his willpower. We have to break down that barrier."

"How does this relate to him having a girlfriend?"

"Look, he likes tormenting me because he knows how much his virginity drives me nuts," she explains, "But if he has a girlfriend, she'll want to have sex, right? Then the novelty that comes with being a virgin and denying me will be gone, and he'll be open to just finally fucking me."

"How do you know that's the case? What if his girlfriend is another, how did you put it? 'Obsessive cuckquean'?"

"She won't be, because we'll screen them first. Or did you want to find him a woman that won't fuck him?"

"Well... no," I admit. She does have a point, "But what makes you think he'll start having sex with you, just because he's sleeping with her?"

"He's a man, Lorelei. He's not going to have women under his control and not use them for sex," she says, a little condescendingly, "Like I said, once there's no more novelty of virginity, once having sex becomes a normal part of his life, he'll naturally want to try us out. Or at least me. I mean, naturally I'd be next, that's just logical sense. Better body, tighter pussy, you know."

Not acknowledging that last part. Possibly true, but it's like she doesn't know how not to be bitch.

I sigh, relenting, "Fine, so let's say I believe you. How exactly would you help?"

She tweaks my nipples a little, reminding me that she still hasn't let go, "I have senses that you don't. I can smell purity, so to speak. Helps me with finding people to corrupt. I can point you to women who might be more befitting of you high standards."

"You mean virgins?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"No, no... well, yes, but not just that. I can get a feel for someone's character, what kind of person they are, at least when it comes morality versus degeneracy. It's hard to explain, but the point is I can seek out appropriate candidates, without having to sort through all that bullshit you're dealing with online."

"Okay..." she might be onto something, "But master will never let you out of the house. You're obviously a demon, and he'd assume you're going to cause trouble."

"You forget I can change my form. And I'm not going to be going on my own. Just tell him you need my help with some errands, I'll turn into an elf, and no one will be the wiser."

"You want me to deceive master?" I ask, troubled at the idea.

"As opposed to the totally-not-deception you're engaging in right now? By trying to play matchmaker behind his back?"

"I... um..." she's got me there. Dammit.

"If it makes you feel better, we can confess everything when we're done, and he can spank you like the naughty elf you are, and all will be well again."

I give a long pause, "I need to think about it. Le'ts talk about this in the morning, okay?"

"Fair enough," she says pulling me closer and nuzzling into my neck.

"Lucy," I say, after waiting another long pause.

"Hmm?"

"Get out of my bed."